00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

165,112 Views | 3,116 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 7/17/23 07:23 PM, Mammonthegammon wrote: [DRAW ME]
This is erina, a tired and scared girl, nothing really else to say (she’s inspired by “I can’t sleep”)

[DRAWING Mammonthegammon's OC Erina]

iu_1040241_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 7/25/23 11:48 PM, Sushiichickenn wrote: [DRAW ME]

I recently just finished drawing my sona and it’d be nice to get some art of him :)

[OC of @Sushiichickenn]

This was probably the most visually complex character i've ever drawn (no kidding!)

I had so much fun drawing this character, but it took me twice as long as usual.

I spent alot of time redrawing the robes on this character because I SUCK at drapery.

I think it turned out ok, but I feel I might have stayed a little too close to my comfort zone when drawing the face. I'm generally pretty horrible at drawing lips.

Cheers.

iu_1040367_11692857.webp

At 8/2/23 03:14 PM, frzzes wrote:
At 6/5/23 04:50 PM, Spaggo wrote: This guy pls
[OC of @Spaggo]

This guy was fun to draw. I couldn't tell if he was a rabbit or a cat or what so I stuck with a rabbit-esque design.
Similar to the original drawing --- this guy was hell to shade.
Cheers.

YOOO HE GOT THE JS

Ironically he was meant to be a fox but i think i prefer this version

At 8/2/23 07:04 PM, frzzes wrote:
At 7/25/23 11:48 PM, Sushiichickenn wrote: [DRAW ME]

I recently just finished drawing my sona and it’d be nice to get some art of him :)
[OC of @Sushiichickenn]

This was probably the most visually complex character i've ever drawn (no kidding!)
I had so much fun drawing this character, but it took me twice as long as usual.
I spent alot of time redrawing the robes on this character because I SUCK at drapery.
I think it turned out ok, but I feel I might have stayed a little too close to my comfort zone when drawing the face. I'm generally pretty horrible at drawing lips.

Cheers.

it looks great! Tysm for the art, the effort you put into it is much appreciated <3

At 8/1/23 09:00 PM, EchoShinySP wrote: [DRAW ME]

Heya! So I found this topic a while ago, and decided to reply to have my OC drawn. So here, a reference of my OC.
His name's Shiny Hoshikawa, a oblivious yet cleaver and strong boy who likes to roller skate and sometimes draw! (Image may appear blurry, sorry for that!)

oc of @EchoShinySP

i was a little confused on his expression and his body build but I think I made it work. Hope you like it.

iu_1040699_10321810.png

At 8/3/23 12:24 AM, Sushiichickenn wrote:
At 8/1/23 09:00 PM, EchoShinySP wrote: [DRAW ME]

Heya! So I found this topic a while ago, and decided to reply to have my OC drawn. So here, a reference of my OC.
His name's Shiny Hoshikawa, a oblivious yet cleaver and strong boy who likes to roller skate and sometimes draw! (Image may appear blurry, sorry for that!)
oc of @EchoShinySP

i was a little confused on his expression and his body build but I think I made it work. Hope you like it.

AAAA I LOVE THIS, ESPECIALLY THE LIL PIKACHU NEXT TOHIM, THANK YOUUU

[DRAW ME]

i would be pleasure to see this oc in ur art style

BBS Signature

[OC of @Taurmega]

iu_1042192_12381511.webp

"A really awesome mummy lady with a scythe. Epic."

agreed

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME!]

iu_1042267_18242158.png

since I liked the reception of the last post I made, I thought I should give it another go with another OC. This guy is Maroon Hikari, a sixteen year old boy who dreamt of becoming one of the greatest heroes; freed from petrification and wields a sword and a artificial gun. He's figuring out who he is as a person, wanting to fight for his loved ones, yet questions whether he's doing the right thing or not.

his fighting skill, while in honor, can be a bit ruthless (something like Ultrakill or DOOM since he sometimes fight vampires and demons). he's also inherited some powers from the sun god, Helios.

At 8/4/23 06:22 PM, EchoShinySP wrote: [DRAW ME!]

since I liked the reception of the last post I made, I thought I should give it another go with another OC. This guy is Maroon Hikari, a sixteen year old boy who dreamt of becoming one of the greatest heroes; freed from petrification and wields a sword and a artificial gun. He's figuring out who he is as a person, wanting to fight for his loved ones, yet questions whether he's doing the right thing or not.

his fighting skill, while in honor, can be a bit ruthless (something like Ultrakill or DOOM since he sometimes fight vampires and demons). he's also inherited some powers from the sun god, Helios.

Ok then... I'll draw this in spare time.

At 8/4/23 05:13 PM, KDT wrote: [OC of @Taurmega]

"A really awesome mummy lady with a scythe. Epic."

agreed

Whooaaaaa, that IS epic!! The amount of detail at display here is quite nice; pretty different from how I and others tend to depict her. She looks so really really cool here, especially with the way that scythe looks.

Thank you!!!

At 7/16/23 12:04 AM, Nebulate wrote: to celebrate my 666th bbs post im going to resubmitt my demon oc cuz i redesigned them a while ago and it just fits (bc they are a demon. and 666 is the number of the antichrist hahahaha). And since they were a huge part of the NG games of the munchies i thougth it woud be perfect to reintroduce them to this thread.

Here is Meta. They are a shapeshifting demon assassin that that was born in a cult that did cult stuff. until one day the cult did a mass suicide as a sacrifise leving Meta alone. Meta then started hunting forgotten remnent with some affiliates. But Meta then retired one day bcuz why not. than one day they encounterd Ellie in a backalley dying. Meta adopted Ellie and started an assassination buissniss with her.

And migth as well resubmitt Ellie while im at it. She is their daugther after all. she is a slime that is a prodogy at assassinating viktims with a death toll over 70. while not on missions she is like a regular 6 year old doing whaterver six years old slimes do.

[DRAWING Nebulate's OC:s Meta and Ellie]

iu_1042674_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

At 8/5/23 05:00 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 7/16/23 12:04 AM, Nebulate wrote: to celebrate my 666th bbs post im going to resubmitt my demon oc cuz i redesigned them a while ago and it just fits (bc they are a demon. and 666 is the number of the antichrist hahahaha). And since they were a huge part of the NG games of the munchies i thougth it woud be perfect to reintroduce them to this thread.

Here is Meta. They are a shapeshifting demon assassin that that was born in a cult that did cult stuff. until one day the cult did a mass suicide as a sacrifise leving Meta alone. Meta then started hunting forgotten remnent with some affiliates. But Meta then retired one day bcuz why not. than one day they encounterd Ellie in a backalley dying. Meta adopted Ellie and started an assassination buissniss with her.

And migth as well resubmitt Ellie while im at it. She is their daugther after all. she is a slime that is a prodogy at assassinating viktims with a death toll over 70. while not on missions she is like a regular 6 year old doing whaterver six years old slimes do.

Yoo. They looks cool. Thanks.

At 8/5/23 05:18 AM, Nebulate wrote:
At 8/5/23 05:00 AM, PerKGrok wrote:

Yoo. They looks cool. Thanks.

Glad you liked it 🙂

BBS Signature

At 8/2/23 12:01 AM, RikardoGafo wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
Draw me

Here's mai boy Rik and his hair friend Cheveux!

Rik is flying! Is nice.

I assume Cheveux is capable of reshaping himself into whatever the situation calls for.

iu_1043281_2809212.png

Also, reminds me of this:

[draw me]

here again, uh, have this thing, feel free to take your own spin on them, go to town

iu_1043336_9160559.webp

At 7/23/23 09:01 AM, Fattywapp wrote:
At 7/15/23 10:27 PM, Fattywapp wrote: [DRAW ME]
some silly billies. some wacky rascals. some goobers.
(names from left to right: Dorothy, Snappie, Bigley)
[DRAW ME]
added some reference material for Snappie and Dorothy

awesome witch you got there, gave her a scythe bcs she deserves it

iu_1043361_9160559.webp

At 8/5/23 06:27 PM, Surn wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
Draw me

Rik is flying! Is nice.

I assume Cheveux is capable of reshaping himself into whatever the situation calls for.

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/368202

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH AHGDAJHASHJSAH MAI BOY!!!!!

At 8/5/23 06:27 PM, Surn wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw me

Rik is flying! Is nice.

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/368202

also yeah he can reshape his hair into anything, glad you notice it I love it thank you!!!

iu_1043479_8255279.pngiu_1043480_8255279.png

At 8/5/23 08:38 PM, FunnyPlush wrote:
At 7/23/23 09:01 AM, Fattywapp wrote:
At 7/15/23 10:27 PM, Fattywapp wrote: [DRAW ME]
some silly billies. some wacky rascals. some goobers.
(names from left to right: Dorothy, Snappie, Bigley)
[DRAW ME]
added some reference material for Snappie and Dorothy
awesome witch you got there, gave her a scythe bcs she deserves it

love this :)))

At 7/27/23 04:37 PM, Newbluud wrote: (DRAW ME)

[DRAWING Newbluud's OC]

iu_1043745_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

At 6/11/23 12:36 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote: [DRAW ME]
Her name's Eliza an Ice mage and Alice's Rival. You can read their interactions when I was doing a Daily Manga Challenge here (Day 14) and here (day 30).

BargonSpaceman's OC.

iu_1043820_11364755.png

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 8/6/23 10:30 AM, SomeDoodles wrote:
At 6/11/23 12:36 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote: [DRAW ME]
Her name's Eliza an Ice mage and Alice's Rival. You can read their interactions when I was doing a Daily Manga Challenge here (Day 14) and here (day 30).
BargonSpaceman's OC.

Her expression is perfect. Thank you for drawing Eliza!

[DRAW ME]

I'll throw mine in the mix and I'll draw some of y'all's OCs too! I love threads like this.

Werewolf x Vampire tropes are welcome. They are married by the end of the comic I'm writing for them. You can read more about Mateo here and more about Lyle here!

iu_1044039_18175249.webpiu_1044040_18175249.webp

At 7/29/23 11:52 PM, Spectacles1170 wrote: [DRAW ME!]

This is a silly little moon bunny girl I made a little while ago. I don't have a name for her yet, but I figured it'd be fun to post here here!

oc of @Spectacles1170

Here is your funny moon bunny.

concidering that the moon has a thin layer of dust on the surface. Does this mean that Moon bunny is technically a dust bunny?

She was a bit tricky to draw due to the head shape and the checkerd jacket. But hey i made it work.

iu_1044141_14510086.webp

At 8/6/23 05:29 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 7/29/23 11:52 PM, Spectacles1170 wrote: [DRAW ME!]

This is a silly little moon bunny girl I made a little while ago. I don't have a name for her yet, but I figured it'd be fun to post here here!
oc of @Spectacles1170

Here is your funny moon bunny.
concidering that the moon has a thin layer of dust on the surface. Does this mean that Moon bunny is technically a dust bunny?

She was a bit tricky to draw due to the head shape and the checkerd jacket. But hey i made it work.

This is pretty sweet Moon Bun Nebulate, thank you so much!

I like her being on the actual moon, is very cute. :>

Also by technicality, yes. But Moon Bun has good enough hygiene to avoid such a dusty fate.

My name is Spectacles, and I make mistakes.

BBS Signature

[Draw Me]

Might as well participate in this cuz why not, so here’s my goober

iu_1044385_11974743.png

Home, its where I want to be

But I guess I'm already there

BBS Signature

At 3/3/23 12:16 PM, Catartist wrote:
At 2/21/22 03:54 AM, Catartist wrote: DRAW ME
ATTEEEENNNND HUT!!!
Hello again

[DRAW ME]

[DRAW ME]

hi again this time I have a special oc

my main character of my superhero crew iu_1044435_8503619.png

At 7/19/23 09:09 AM, Waterina wrote: Draw me

[DRAWING Waterina's OC]

iu_1044560_8016576.webp

Grayscale

iu_1044561_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

At 3/2/23 02:25 PM, StevSteelEn wrote: [Draw Me]
Riley the rabbit
This agile bunny loves making graffiti and has a deadly kick

iu_1044566_10230171.webp

StevSteelEn's OC, Riley

I drew bunny :)

Took me a while to figure out a pose, but I eventually settled on studying a Chun-Li reference haha

this is a signature hi

Reminder that my character Tetra is up in the OC plaza too! :}