00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VOXPhi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

169,025 Views | 3,155 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

OMG I HAD FUN AND ALOT. and of course you can save it its yours anyways

At 3/8/24 06:43 AM, PhasmaBoo wrote: [DRAW ME] This place looked fun so I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring with one of my OCs, Jersey! Might draw some OCs from here too at some point when my hands are less full :)

[DRAWING PhasmaBoo's OC Jersey]

iu_1212508_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

[Draw me]

Michelle Borisova

(If you see same my character over and over sorry i'm bored and i'm originally don't want act like a beggar)

iu_1212547_7261799.webp

iu_1212548_7261799.webp

Forg

At 5/27/24 11:57 PM, Didjargo wrote:
At 4/10/24 01:47 PM, Floralmoon wrote: Draw me (Inspired by the Jetsons, Julie is a space crime fighter!)
OC OF (Floralmoon)

I'm downloading this one for future reference.

heyhey, finally cobbled together some flat colored ref sheets a few months ago, figured i'd see if anyone's interested with drawing these two lesbian robots.. fareth and sav (names are also mentioned on the top left of each ref! sav's shorter)

[DRAW ME]

iu_1212947_7722202.webp

iu_1212948_7722202.webp

(the sketches on sav's ref sheet - located to the right of the back pose - are just stupid doodles, i like adding them onto whatever im working on at the time lol)

compression makes it pretty much impossible to figure out what any of the text says, so here's ones at better quality

BBS Signature

At 3/27/24 12:30 AM, Didjargo wrote: (DRAW ME)
This is Terra, and she is in fact the same Terra that is featured here (page 79 of this forum). The story is that she gets lost in a parallel world that is much more technologically advanced and where time moves much faster than her home world. She eventually finds her way back to her home world, but where 8 years have passed for her, only a couple of weeks have passed for her home world. Her techno-scarf is composed of many hexagonal blades that she controls with her mind.

iu_1212984_19533977.webp

Thanks for drawing my character!

At 5/27/24 11:57 PM, Didjargo wrote:
At 4/10/24 01:47 PM, Floralmoon wrote: Draw me (Inspired by the Jetsons, Julie is a space crime fighter!)
OC OF (Floralmoon)

BLARGHOHMGEEZUZ THANK YOU OMG just saw this today it's so beautiful om!!!

At 5/31/24 03:04 AM, OnceHere wrote:
At 3/27/24 12:30 AM, Didjargo wrote: (DRAW ME)
This is Terra, and she is in fact the same Terra that is featured here (page 79 of this forum). The story is that she gets lost in a parallel world that is much more technologically advanced and where time moves much faster than her home world. She eventually finds her way back to her home world, but where 8 years have passed for her, only a couple of weeks have passed for her home world. Her techno-scarf is composed of many hexagonal blades that she controls with her mind.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/oncehere/terra

Thanks for drawing my character!

WOO! I love it. Thank you.

iu_1213908_22227170.png

How about this guy?

I haven't felt like this since 2008

I forgot I was supposed to say Draw Me. Oops.

[Draw Me!]

This orange guy is named pumpkin, sometimes he has his crown on and will become a pumpking but hey he’s just a silly little guy who’s nice to everyone :)iu_1214732_13716402.pngiu_1214733_13716402.png

(let me try this again because I forgot the rules)

[DRAW ME]

This is Isaac Silverstone. Generally easygoing teen who kicks his head like a soccer ball.

(Forgive me I didn’t read the rules before posting the first time)

iu_1214835_22227170.png

I made a NSFW artist laugh twice. Cool.

OC of @JurTheOrc

iu_1215122_7261799.webp

Forg

At 6/4/24 02:34 AM, Morpherence wrote: OC of @JurTheOrc
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/morpherence/ng-art-plaza-2024-jurtheorc

I'll be leaving a bigger comment on your submission on your page as well, but i want to make my gratitude clear in the thread as well. Nameless as she may be as of yet, i'm happy you liked her enough to want to draw her and grateful for the effort you put into this. Thank you very much for this nice piece.

Cool pose, neat lighting and some surprise attention to detail, mainly in the axe head. Thank you again, I hope she was fun to draw!

At 6/4/24 08:21 AM, JurTheOrc wrote:
I'll be leaving a bigger comment on your submission on your page as well, but i want to make my gratitude clear in the thread as well. Nameless as she may be as of yet, i'm happy you liked her enough to want to draw her and grateful for the effort you put into this. Thank you very much for this nice piece.
Cool pose, neat lighting and some surprise attention to detail, mainly in the axe head. Thank you again, I hope she was fun to draw!

You are welcome. For drawing fight pose is hard, cause i sucked, but at least it's not boring generic stand pose.

Btw I love design of that OC.

Forg

At 6/4/24 08:23 AM, Morpherence wrote:
At 6/4/24 08:21 AM, JurTheOrc wrote:
You are welcome. For drawing fight pose is hard, cause i sucked, but at least it's not boring generic stand pose.
Btw I love design of that OC.

There's things that could be criticised or improved, but you don't suck. Fight poses and different perspectives are indeed hard.

People taking time out of their day to draw someone else's character isn't something to be expected or guaranteed either. I don't want to take the time and effort for granted. To that end, thank you again.

I'm glad you like her looks a lot! I'm still trying to figure out a proper story for her and that other creature. Don't know when i will draw her again, but i don't want her or the other creature to be a one-time thing either.

At 3/8/24 04:11 PM, SpicyShark wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

^-^
[DRAW ME]

(Arachnophobia Warning)

Alex (Species: Green Tree Frogmoid) and Rhena (Species: Black Widow Arachnitaur). For further reference, Alex’s skin is mostly human like but the skin on his hands and feet are frog like and Rhena has a red hourglass symbol on her abdomen like a Black Widow

[ DRAWING SpicyShark's OC:s Rhena and Alex ]

iu_1215304_8016576.png

BBS Signature

At 6/4/24 02:07 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 3/8/24 04:11 PM, SpicyShark wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

^-^
[DRAW ME]

(Arachnophobia Warning)

Alex (Species: Green Tree Frogmoid) and Rhena (Species: Black Widow Arachnitaur). For further reference, Alex’s skin is mostly human like but the skin on his hands and feet are frog like and Rhena has a red hourglass symbol on her abdomen like a Black Widow
[ DRAWING SpicyShark's OC:s Rhena and Alex ]

DAMN! Great work

At 9/4/23 12:44 AM, BroSkullEmoji wrote: [DRAW ME]
Her name is Chelsea and she's kind of my main golden OC, I literally draw her all the time

(Ignore the other characters)

BroSkullEmoji's Character Chelsea.

iu_1215444_7497764.webp

At 6/4/24 05:54 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote:
At 9/4/23 12:44 AM, BroSkullEmoji wrote: [DRAW ME]
Her name is Chelsea and she's kind of my main golden OC, I literally draw her all the time

(Ignore the other characters)
BroSkullEmoji's Character Chelsea.

Oh my Goodness I love it, thank you.

Hai art thread

~-.¸¸,.-~*’ •·.·´¯`·.·• `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· •´`·..íì..·´`•

║▌Your hollow gaze has shifted past my eyes ▌║

BBS Signature

iu_1215778_22227170.png

I drew robin-heilschild’s Claire Beta 2 this morning to return the favor for liking my work.

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

[DRAW ME]

Lexie, a red tailed hawk harpy, she’s energetic, optimistic and impulsive but also pretty intelligent too. She’s really nice but can really kick someone’s ass if they pissed her off

iu_1215942_20520116.png

characters by @JurTheOrc and @ScotAlmighty

iu_1216048_7722202.png

iu_1216047_7722202.png

have fun

BBS Signature

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

[Draw me]

Lydia

iu_1216247_22274501.jpg

Jackson

iu_1216246_22274501.jpg

I have more to share but there's an image limit of 2. I'll definitely be participating with drawing other people's OCs as well. This is super cool, happy to have found the thread!

I drew these in a simplistic cartoon style, but feel free to change up the style or design details to your liking. Its fluid rather than set in stone.

At 6/6/24 02:03 PM, AbstractOutliers wrote: [Draw me]

Lydia

Jackson

I have more to share but there's an image limit of 2. I'll definitely be participating with drawing other people's OCs as well. This is super cool, happy to have found the thread!
I drew these in a simplistic cartoon style, but feel free to change up the style or design details to your liking. Its fluid rather than set in stone.

[Draw me] 2 more options

Jenna

iu_1216272_22274501.webp

Marie

iu_1216273_22274501.jpg

A few more OCs to choose from 😁

these are a bit less toony. Thank you in advance, and hope you have fun!

At 3/30/24 10:44 PM, KingoftheArt wrote: Let’s see what ya’ll cook. [DRAW HER] Her name’s Blizzard.

[DRAWING KingoftheArt's OC Blizzard]

iu_1216597_8016576.png

BBS Signature

At 6/5/24 11:43 PM, rustMotherboard wrote: characters by @JurTheOrc and @ScotAlmighty

have fun

Sorry for the late reply! Dude, this is a really sick piece! Love that style with the black background and white lines, makes it look like a poster! Neat pose and angle for the character and sweet job on the outfit, hair, axe, pretty much everything. I like the way you stylized the skull ornaments, and with the way she's holding the guitar it looks like she's going to play a kickin' sick rock piece.

I also like the belts on the boots a *lot*, and your styling of the ruffle bits of the dress make them look like zipper teeth. Cool effect.

Really dang cool work and art style. Thank you super much for this.

At 6/7/24 04:05 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 3/30/24 10:44 PM, KingoftheArt wrote: Let’s see what ya’ll cook. [DRAW HER] Her name’s Blizzard.
[DRAWING KingoftheArt's OC Blizzard]

She may not have wings, but that don't mean she won't be flying when running. Good piece and I like the background and shading!

At 6/5/24 11:43 PM, rustMotherboard wrote: characters by @JurTheOrc and @ScotAlmighty

have fun

Second reply: When i first saw this post i thought it was one single drawing with both mine and Scot's character and that the situation was that the soldier guy and my orc girl have some sort of beef. Or that this is their first encounter and they're instantly carefully combative.