00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ragdollchewy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

166,747 Views | 3,136 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 4/10/22 03:59 PM, VegaSlash wrote: DRAW ME
Pick your favorite, or draw them all if u want
More reference images in the Behance links of their posts

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/vegaslash/mayhem-masters-neo-anne-bloody

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/vegaslash/mayhem-masters-neo-agatha-sorcerie

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/vegaslash/mayhem-masters-neo-william-walrus

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/vegaslash/mayhem-masters-neo-dr-goopey

oc of @VegaSlash

here is your character doing some goofy stuff with potions

iu_979864_14510086.webp

At 5/11/23 04:39 PM, PinkYandere wrote: her name is hilda,she is 15. also she is a werewolf and elf

iu_979893_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

@alexawatterson

Still adjusting to the notion of coloring in my drawings, but every day is an improvement.

I had fun drawing this.

iu_979954_16572354.webp

At 5/26/23 12:17 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 4/10/22 03:59 PM, VegaSlash wrote: DRAW ME
Pick your favorite, or draw them all if u want
More reference images in the Behance links of their posts

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/vegaslash/mayhem-masters-neo-anne-bloody

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/vegaslash/mayhem-masters-neo-agatha-sorcerie

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/vegaslash/mayhem-masters-neo-william-walrus

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/vegaslash/mayhem-masters-neo-dr-goopey
oc of @VegaSlash

here is your character doing some goofy stuff with potions

Good Smelling Art with Emotion and Tapioca

BBS Signature

At 5/26/23 12:35 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 5/11/23 04:39 PM, PinkYandere wrote: her name is hilda,she is 15. also she is a werewolf and elf

She looks awesome here!

At 12/31/22 03:44 AM, JASONBANIMATIONS wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
Draw Me if u want!

oc of @JASONBANIMATIONS

here is your oc

iu_981912_14510086.png

At 1/15/22 05:33 PM, RoxLrUby wrote: made a simple custodian Madcom character a while back named Markus. He basically cleans up all the messes made at the AAHW buildings and beats the shit out of anyone who messes with his work (and then mops up the messes HE makes).

oc of @RoxLrUby

here is your oc

iu_981958_14510086.png

[DRAW ME]

this is Argon. he is a interdimentional gameshow host that REALY HATES demons. he put them in the most macabe and bloody gameshow games. do not be fooled by his carrisma... unless you are a demon

iu_982288_14510086.png

also this is my 300th bbs post lol

iu_982289_14510086.png

[DRAW ME]

i'll be pleasure to see my oc in ur art style

iu_982442_11452094.webp

BBS Signature

At 5/29/23 09:41 AM, NockeyNoo wrote: [DRAW ME]
i'll be pleasure to see my oc in ur art style
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/pop-n-music-oc-bobo

This one was interesting because I got to do some perspective fun. I decided I liked it better as a plain black & white drawing.

iu_982463_16572354.webp

Basically he's a giant robot from one of those 1950s attack of the 50 foot <whatever> monster movies.

My art style is really simple....iu_982572_17100440.pngiu_982573_17100440.webp

Can someone draw my pfp but a little less lazy? here it isiu_984486_17257589.webp

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]. Giselle stole from my seires.iu_984696_11419624.webp

At 5/26/23 12:17 PM, Nebulate wrote:

At 12/11/22 06:40 PM, BreakfastBox wrote:

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?

If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

[DRAW ME]

I've posed this OC before but I now have updated images BB/ Bunny box/ Breakfast box can be any body type due to LORE reasons you probably dont care about so you can draw there body any way you like but the bottom teo are the cannon original looks for both genders.(included alt costume beneath kas well for idea if needed)

oc of @BreakfastBox

tried to make it look lie the shape of your oc was burnt in some cardboard

awh thats adorable, thank you! <3

I dont post art on here, just having a look at everyone else's hehe

At 10/26/22 08:46 AM, NockeyNoo wrote: [Draw me]

here r any of my ocs, feel free to chose one
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/nuscxqyer
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/friday-night-funkin-oc-taranillo
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/pop-n-music-oc-drooki
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/pop-n-music-oc-pushumo
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/pop-n-music-oc-aurijs
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/pop-n-music-oc-ao
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/dance-dance-revolution-oc-kaiden

oc of @NockeyNoo

here is your oc sleeping in a palm tree

iu_985282_14510086.png

At 4/24/22 01:53 PM, TheJamarillo wrote: [Draw Me]

oc of @TheJamarillo

here is your oc giving a thumbs up from behind

iu_985312_14510086.png

At 6/1/23 02:22 PM, Nebulate wrote: oc of @TheJamarillo

here is your oc giving a thumbs up from behind

Thanks! I like it, especially the background.

] MUCH IN COMMON

] AFTER ALL

BBS Signature

At 5/12/23 12:10 AM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
(Draw Me!!)

Tyko

(Her outfit is based off of steampunk, her left half is all white with a black fingerless glove and her right half is all black with a white fingerless glove, her hair should be red with the tips being a mix of yellow, brown, and purple blended, her pupil is a heart (her other eye is covered by a monocle, therefore you can't see it), and behind the monocle for the other eye is a big scar.)

[DRAWING FoxLightAnimations' OC Tyko]

iu_985433_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 8/31/22 05:41 PM, Mimiis07 wrote: [DRAW ME]
Maia is a my mascot and I love her so much! Full profile, I will be placing your picture on her gallery!

oc of @Mimiis07

extremaly adorable character that was exremaly fun to draw

iu_985486_14510086.png

At 1/17/22 10:11 AM, mrman255 wrote: [DRAW ME] HeeHeeHeee

oc of @mrman255

here is your oc

iu_985875_14510086.png

At 1/13/22 01:02 PM, ChromaCee wrote: Draw Me/Her (she has color powers)

And here are her two roommates

The first roommate has electric powers and the second roommate has plans powers.

hey, i love your work, how can i get hold of you cus i am about to start a new section for my blog Scripturesavvy. i was wondering, can you draw bible images?

At 6/1/23 04:40 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 5/12/23 12:10 AM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
(Draw Me!!)

Tyko

(Her outfit is based off of steampunk, her left half is all white with a black fingerless glove and her right half is all black with a white fingerless glove, her hair should be red with the tips being a mix of yellow, brown, and purple blended, her pupil is a heart (her other eye is covered by a monocle, therefore you can't see it), and behind the monocle for the other eye is a big scar.)
[DRAWING FoxLightAnimations' OC Tyko]

Aww, she looks nice!! Thanks!!

[DRAW ME]

Varya Esfir :3

iu_986057_10228188.webp

Enter your signature text...

BBS Signature

At 5/31/23 06:27 PM, Schatzi667 wrote: [DRAW ME]. Giselle stole from my seires.

Giselle with some chocolate cake!

iu_986594_2887418.webp

At 3/4/22 08:14 AM, roger45 wrote: [Draw Me] Have fun messing with the design, thats kinda the point. New clothes, new limbs, swapped up looks, whatever comes to mind! Just do it!

oc of @roger45

wanted to draw a simple character

iu_986721_14510086.png

At 3/3/23 06:27 AM, Nebulate wrote: [DRAW ME]

this is quite litraly a "draw me". due to the fact that this is my sona.

Neb (yes that is his name, i know its creative). he is quite laid-back.
his head combust into flames when frustrated. have floating hands and head. and his shoes are made of copper (or smth)
uhh... [insert words lol]

@Nebulate's OC

iu_986845_2348424.gif

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

At 6/3/23 09:13 AM, 53xy83457 wrote:
At 3/3/23 06:27 AM, Nebulate wrote: [DRAW ME]

this is quite litraly a "draw me". due to the fact that this is my sona.

Neb (yes that is his name, i know its creative). he is quite laid-back.
his head combust into flames when frustrated. have floating hands and head. and his shoes are made of copper (or smth)
uhh... [insert words lol]
@Nebulate's OC

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/53xy83457/nebulate-leaves-the-oc-plaza-for-five-minutes-just-long-enough-to-enter-the-dojo

Fucking love this. I love that you have established that ms-paint is my power.

also i fucking love the title of the post. referensing that ALWAYS i draw OCs here for SOME FUCKING REASON!

[DRAW ME]

Might as well post Jill while I'm here.

iu_987038_2348424.webp

iu_987040_2348424.png

iu_987039_2348424.png

iu_987041_2348424.gif

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

At 5/9/22 08:34 PM, Blackacid0fth wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw E
I can draw them myself but I'm lazy:)

oc of @Blackacid0fth

here is your oc

iu_987216_14510086.png

(DRAW ME)

can anybody draw these guys?

iu_987255_7949100.webp

The moon landing was shot in Walt Disney's basement!