00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Aboylan97 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

169,124 Views | 3,156 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 5/14/23 07:43 PM, Diamondmanpixel76 wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
(draw me) Here are my two female OCs, Pixel-chan and Leylah.

oc of @Diamondmanpixel76

here is your oc in cuberspace

iu_971540_14510086.png

[Draw me]

Cassie the german ginger feline thats arrogant and picks a fight with anyone, will call you a kitten as disrespect of being inferior to her (fact: she can throw 15 jabs in 4 seconds)iu_971570_8595296.webp

BBS Signature

At 5/12/23 08:39 AM, 53xy83457 wrote: [Draw me]

More details here- https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1358123

oc of @53xy83457

here is your oc blowing up a dummy

iu_971845_14510086.png

At 5/15/23 03:27 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 5/12/23 08:39 AM, 53xy83457 wrote: [Draw me]

More details here- https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1358123
oc of @53xy83457

here is your oc blowing up a dummy

Was going to make a joke about how ridiculous of a concept that is but forgot I actually put a dummy gif in the initial post. Anyway, she cute. Thanks a million as always.

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

At 5/15/23 01:03 AM, Nebulate wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
oc of @Diamondmanpixel76

here is your oc in cuberspace

Cool, thanks!

god's favorite youtuber since 2021

BBS Signature

@53xy83457 OC.

Wasn't really sure if I should finish coloring it, because I didn't like at all how the hands turned out, but I spent a bit of time on it so I'll upload it anyways. She's a classy upper class brit in a tuxedo. Always looking down on the working class scum.

iu_971865_16572354.webp

At 5/15/23 04:01 PM, lwpage wrote: @53xy83457 OC.
Wasn't really sure if I should finish coloring it, because I didn't like at all how the hands turned out, but I spent a bit of time on it so I'll upload it anyways. She's a classy upper class brit in a tuxedo. Always looking down on the working class scum.

Think this one was meant for you, @FoxLightAnimations. Monocles aren't really my lady's style. (Top hats, maybe.)

BBS Signature

At 5/15/23 04:01 PM, lwpage wrote: @53xy83457 OC.

Aww, thanks!!

This is Mica

She is a candy corn-like fox

She likes eating pumpkin shaped sugar cookies and running around

And making potions

One day she will be the protagonist of a video'd game

But for now she is just Mica

iu_972943_7141556.gif

At 4/6/23 11:54 AM, DudoolCd14 wrote: DRAW ME
He is based on sonic if u didn't notice, he has like godly powers and likes ketchup, saludos

[DRAWING DudoolCd14's OC]

iu_972985_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 5/17/23 04:37 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 4/6/23 11:54 AM, DudoolCd14 wrote: DRAW ME
He is based on sonic if u didn't notice, he has like godly powers and likes ketchup, saludos
[DRAWING DudoolCd14's OC]

AAAA THANK YOUUUUU it looks great :D

its a remix of a chill song from sonic cd, dunno if that is allowed on the front page but well

BBS Signature

At 5/17/23 02:15 AM, LilMissJay wrote: This is Mica
And making potions

LilMissJay's OC.iu_973042_11364755.webp

Drew her eating pumpkin cookie.

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 5/17/23 09:50 AM, SomeDoodles wrote:
And making potions
LilMissJay's OC.
Drew her eating pumpkin cookie.

Oh my god I love it, thank you so much!

I'm gonna go show my followers!

Gonna draw you somethin too as thanks. :)

[Draw Me]

iu_973085_16572354.png

There is a ton of room for improvement. But I think I did better than previously. That's what is more important to me: I'm learning.

[OC of @D-Prototype]

iu_973164_12381511.webp

liquid sword

BBS Signature

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

Diamondmanpixel76's OC.iu_973206_11364755.webp

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 5/17/23 02:45 PM, SomeDoodles wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Diamondmanpixel76's OC.

Holy crap! She looks cooler than I can make her!

god's favorite youtuber since 2021

BBS Signature

At 5/11/23 11:53 PM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
(Draw Me!!)

Berry The Fox

I think it's about time I show my first and most favorite creation some love!!
(If you give his eyes color, they're purple tinted, the strap on his overalls connects to the opposite side of where it is (Ex: /.), If you give his gloves a design, do the 3 line Disney one, and the flap on the overalls is the other strap he doesn't use)

oc of @FoxLightAnimations

here it is

BBS Signature

At 5/17/23 03:03 PM, NockeyNoo wrote:
At 5/11/23 11:53 PM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
(Draw Me!!)

Berry The Fox

I think it's about time I show my first and most favorite creation some love!!
(If you give his eyes color, they're purple tinted, the strap on his overalls connects to the opposite side of where it is (Ex: /.), If you give his gloves a design, do the 3 line Disney one, and the flap on the overalls is the other strap he doesn't use)
oc of @FoxLightAnimations
here it is
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nockeynoo/oc-plaza-foxlightanimations

Aww thanks, it looks really nice!!

At 5/17/23 01:55 PM, KDT wrote: [OC of @D-Prototype]

liquid sword

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

iu_973663_10067386.webp

[Draw Me!]

I'm gonna chip in with my lass, Avilia here! She's an alien soldier who's been long separated from her platoon and is trying to find a way back from Earth.

I can also draw your OCs as well if y'all want! :0

Anyone interested in to drawing My TAWOG OC?

iu_973678_16747881.webp

I will even allow NSFW ( Except for Bondage and Fetish, I kind of well actually find that stuff very messed up)

But yeah I'm just wondering if any of you are interested into drawing her, Because she was an OC I concepted a few days or a month ago. (... To be honest I can't really remember)

[draw me] iu_973689_7621277.webpiu_973690_7621277.webpThis is my robo-imp OC, Basalt, his type of robot was originall constructed for forging weapons and burning whole groups of enemies. Almost immediately after being built he went "fuck that noise, I garden, now" That's a furnace in his chest by the way.

At 3/21/23 01:05 AM, SomeDoodles wrote: [DRAW ME]
His name is Daklil.
He's a scarecrow who loves playing his banjo.
I hope I don't come off as annoying.

You can draw him without the banjo if you want.

This was actually for a trade with @SomeDoodles

iu_973935_2348424.gif

...but I knew their little scarecrow bastard was in here somewhere.

BBS Signature

And making potions

oc of @LilMissJay

hereis your oc doing cemestry

iu_973971_14510086.png

At 5/18/23 01:07 PM, Nebulate wrote:
And making potions
oc of @LilMissJay

hereis your oc doing cemestry

I love every bit of this look at her! She's gonna make SO much gummy candy.

Thank you so much!

I'll have to draw something for you in return! :)

(ignore the fact that these characters were posted here in march)

[OC of @Go-Gurt]

iu_975515_12381511.webp

[OC of @Spectacles1170]

iu_975516_12381511.webp

BBS Signature

At 5/20/23 03:21 PM, KDT wrote: (ignore the fact that these characters were posted here in march)

[OC of @Go-Gurt]

[OC of @Spectacles1170]

I absolutely loooooooooooove this Swirly, she looks adorable in the painted style! And the Irene is lovely too!

Thank you so much for this art of her! Always love to see how people interpret her design. <3

My name is Spectacles, and I make mistakes.

BBS Signature

At 5/18/23 03:38 AM, cyberigloo wrote: [draw me] This is my robo-imp OC, Basalt, his type of robot was originall constructed for forging weapons and burning whole groups of enemies. Almost immediately after being built he went "fuck that noise, I garden, now" That's a furnace in his chest by the way.

oc of @cyberigloo

here is your oc

iu_975593_14510086.png

At 2/15/23 12:17 PM, Healmore6969 wrote: (DRAW ME)

heres my oc her name is Dixie and she’s a funny lil alien fairy like character

Healmore6969's OC Dixie:

iu_976058_10230171.webp

Alien doodle!

The pose I was going for and the arms gave me some trouble, but I powered through it (Although I think the arms look a lil wonky :,D Ah well, I tried)

this is a signature hi

Reminder that my character Tetra is up in the OC plaza too! :}