00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

caninebog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

164,830 Views | 3,116 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 12/11/22 07:49 AM, MRGIllusion wrote:
At 12/9/22 09:05 PM, picolocity366 wrote:
At 11/27/22 06:22 PM, BastardFromBrooklyn wrote:
At 11/27/22 06:17 PM, picolocity366 wrote:
At 11/27/22 06:08 PM, InsertFunny2 wrote:
At 11/27/22 05:57 PM, picolocity366 wrote: Anyone who draws my little robot man or my stoned out of his mind Horgan will get the same treatment from me as I will draw your oc as well.
[DRAW ME... or THEM]
Love this. Thanks dude.
Thanks!

Could you draw this OC?
[OC of @picolocity366]

OC finished!!

ACTUALLY THATS MY OC LOL

DONT BOTHER ME, OKAY?

At 11/27/22 05:57 PM, picolocity366 wrote: Anyone who draws my little robot man or my stoned out of his mind Horgan will get the same treatment from me as I will draw your oc as well.
[DRAW ME... or THEM]
Love this. Thanks dude.
Thanks!

Could you draw this OC?
[OC of @picolocity366]

OC finished!!

Whoa, this is awesome! Thank you so much, this is amazing!

Performer of all, completer of none

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME... or THEM]
Love this. Thanks dude.
Thanks!

Could you draw this OC?
[OC of @picolocity366]

OC finished!!

I'd love to make an OC of yours as a thank you.

BBS Signature

At 12/11/22 09:33 AM, picolocity366 wrote:
[DRAW ME... or THEM]
Love this. Thanks dude.
Thanks!

Could you draw this OC?
[OC of @picolocity366]

OC finished!!

[DRAW ME] This is an OC named Feza!

I would appreciate that!

iu_834391_13933262.webp

At 12/11/22 12:57 PM, MRGIllusion wrote:
[DRAW ME... or THEM]
Love this. Thanks dude.
Thanks!

Could you draw this OC?
[OC of @picolocity366]

OC finished!!
I would appreciate that!

iu_834403_12829666.png

DONT BOTHER ME, OKAY?

iu_834566_7691670.webp

Just uploading these guys. Will you like them and draw them?

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

[DRAW ME]

I've posed this OC before but I now have updated images BB/ Bunny box/ Breakfast box can be any body type due to LORE reasons you probably dont care about so you can draw there body any way you like but the bottom teo are the cannon original looks for both genders.(included alt costume beneath as well for idea if needed)iu_834731_9986338.webpiu_834728_9986338.webp

I dont post art on here, just having a look at everyone else's hehe

At 12/11/22 06:40 PM, BreakfastBox wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME]
I've posed this OC before but I now have updated images BB/ Bunny box/ Breakfast box can be any body type due to LORE reasons you probably dont care about so you can draw there body any way you like but the bottom teo are the cannon original looks for both genders.(included alt costume beneath as well for idea if needed)

iu_834746_12829666.png

DONT BOTHER ME, OKAY?

iu_834889_8845081.png

Can you draw me too? This is a fan art because I don't have my drawing

At 9/5/22 11:56 AM, BreakfastBox wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
i have posted here prior with an OC (didnt get drawn or i didnt get notified for it :( )
So ima post one for Nekothulu too!! a little nsfw but you can draw her in whatever clothes you want!!

[OC of @BreakfastBox]

iu_835079_13933262.webp

At 12/11/22 12:57 PM, MRGIllusion wrote:
[DRAW ME... or THEM]
Love this. Thanks dude.
Thanks!

Could you draw this OC?
[OC of @picolocity366]

OC finished!!
I would appreciate that!

she looks very lovely

Artist please check out my art, and musician please check out my music.

BBS Signature

At 11/30/22 04:25 PM, Vegasamo wrote: [DRAW ME]

I've redesigned this guy a kerbillion times but now I think this is the final. draw the first or second version idc, I don't have a preference

[OC of @Vegasamo]

iu_835744_4755282.webp

At 12/1/22 02:15 PM, Dragonly44 wrote: [DRAW ME] my OC Dragonly Ender (The origins of my name, not the OC I’m identifying myself with)
Origins are from the Enderdragon in Minecraft.
the Body is near black with an accent somewhere between Blue and Red
Eyes Violet.
posting this here in hope to get the courage of coloring it by myself.

[OC of @Dragonly44]

iu_835751_4755282.webp

At 1/14/22 01:51 AM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw me!!
(Zensy)

(Use the sketch "if" needed for full body or if you don't know what a certain item is).

At 1/14/22 01:51 AM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw me!!
(Zensy)

(Use the sketch is needed for full body or if you don't know what a certain item is).

Oh ye, btw: the face on the colored one is supposed to be the same as the stomach, not the shirt thingy.

At 12/13/22 12:47 AM, Blaznthekid wrote:
At 11/30/22 04:25 PM, Vegasamo wrote: [DRAW ME]

I've redesigned this guy a kerbillion times but now I think this is the final. draw the first or second version idc, I don't have a preference
[OC of @Vegasamo]

heehee that's so sick dude!

At 12/13/22 09:51 AM, VictoryDrawsManga wrote: I just saw this AND OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! Chiyoko looks so cool in your style, I love this so much! 😭💖✨

Your welcome (if that was for me).

If you use the reply button down in the right corner of the post you are replying to the person that made the post will be alerted of the reply (as you will be alerted of this reply). Otherwise it is more by chance that person might see your reply.

@perkgrok will also work (I think)

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

Hey uh, dropping this picture off here, hope you aren't bother.

iu_836194_7691670.webp

At 12/12/22 05:51 AM, MRGIllusion wrote:
At 9/5/22 11:56 AM, BreakfastBox wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
i have posted here prior with an OC (didnt get drawn or i didnt get notified for it :( )
So ima post one for Nekothulu too!! a little nsfw but you can draw her in whatever clothes you want!!
[OC of @BreakfastBox]

OMG SO CUTEE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

alright i’m gonna repost one of mine then i’m gonna draw someone else’s, that seems fair enough

[DRAW ME]

left to right: Rosie, Mindy, Melissa and my old sona

iu_836640_10242307.png

"Don't you understand? You lost to fate! Walking the path of justice is true fate!"

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

At 12/13/22 05:34 PM, GameWarriorStudios wrote: Hey uh, dropping this picture off here, hope you aren't bother.

you’re fine mate

here ya go

iu_836667_10242307.png

"Don't you understand? You lost to fate! Walking the path of justice is true fate!"

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

At 12/14/22 09:52 AM, GGishere wrote:
At 12/13/22 05:34 PM, GameWarriorStudios wrote: Hey uh, dropping this picture off here, hope you aren't bother.
you’re fine mate
here ya go

Nice! That's Aiya's older and first physical appearance. It's different from the final version, but this looks cool!

At 11/17/22 01:37 PM, Mooniezzz-4v wrote: Draw Me!
I'm a bit embarassed to post her ref but whatever
Lemme know if there's any problems i don't really understand how forums work lol

[DRAWING Mooniezzz-4v:s OC Audry]

iu_838275_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME]
I've posed this OC before but I now have updated images BB/ Bunny box/ Breakfast box can be any body type due to LORE reasons you probably dont care about so you can draw there body any way you like but the bottom teo are the cannon original looks for both genders.(included alt costume beneath as well for idea if needed)

iu_838324_13933262.webpI originally just wanted to draw the male version, but i ended up drawing both for fun. Hope you like it!

At 12/16/22 06:52 AM, MRGIllusion wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME]
I originally just wanted to draw the male version, but i ended up drawing both for fun. Hope you like it!

OMG OMG, THEY LOOK AMAZIN. thank you so much!

At 12/17/22 12:05 PM, BreakfastBox wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME]
I originally just wanted to draw the male version, but i ended up drawing both for fun. Hope you like it!

DRAW ME

iu_839344_10067007.webp

Would love to see someone else take on the task of drawing my OC! Anything will do really, I love any type of fan art no matter how simple.

BBS Signature

At 12/17/22 12:15 PM, picolocity366 wrote:
At 12/17/22 12:05 PM, BreakfastBox wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME]
DRAW ME

Would love to see someone else take on the task of drawing my OC! Anything will do really, I love any type of fan art no matter how simple.

iu_839352_12829666.png

DONT BOTHER ME, OKAY?

DRAW ME

(Pls ping me so i can see the result 😁)

iu_840667_10129027.webp

At 12/18/22 03:36 PM, DrSaturn wrote:
At 12/11/22 12:57 PM, MRGIllusion wrote: [DRAW ME] This is an OC named Feza!
I would appreciate that!
OC of @MRGIllusion
When someone says you're sweet like gooseberry gello.

AHHHHHHH Oh my god i love it!! Thank you so much!!

At 12/10/22 10:18 AM, BastardFromBrooklyn wrote: (DRAW ME) This is Detective Rose, Detective Maddie's GF because uhhhhhh gay people are cool 😎

[OC of BastardFromBrooklyn]

iu_841466_13933262.webp