00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Djsjwks just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Almost one year since the Captiol Riot

5,183 Views | 180 Replies

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-11 22:19:18

At 1/11/22 10:13 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/11/22 09:46 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/11/22 09:37 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: Sweet Jesus, she actually said that. She really compared the Jan. 6th boomers to the Pearl Harbor attackers and the 9/11 hijackers, in other words, to enemy soldiers.

What do you do with enemy soldiers? You shoot and kill them. Couldn't be more crystal clear what the meaning is and what they want to do to their domestic political rivals.

Dems have gotten so bad at pushing their agendas they can't even be subtle anymore. They feel their grip on power slipping and being challenged at every turn, and it is only by the grace of corporate America that they have been able to hold onto any legitimacy at all by mass censorship and narrative control, which is getting less effective all the time.
Dude, stop being a Republican propagandist. This shit you constantly bitch about comes from the right all the time, you just agree with it to ignore your own hypocrisy over it.

Of course, we are talking about the right who routinely invokes Nazism over vaccines.
Also, didn't you compare the capital riot to the Reichstag, which means you are comparing Democrats to Nazis? You have a knack for embellishing things, and are no different than what you bitch about.

A) I did indeed compare the capital riot to the reichstag. It was a lazy analogy for sure, but I hope everyone is smart enough to know what I meant. But no, that doesn't mean I think liberals are nazis. I think the most defining trait of nazis is wanting mass genocide, not the reichstag, and I wouldn't call someone a nazi unless they were seeking a Final Solution or self identified as such.

B) I'm Generic Dungeon Slime, unwelcome resident of the Newgrounds Politics Forum, not the Vice President.

No pods, no casters

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-11 22:46:12

At 1/11/22 10:19 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
At 1/11/22 10:13 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/11/22 09:46 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/11/22 09:37 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: Sweet Jesus, she actually said that. She really compared the Jan. 6th boomers to the Pearl Harbor attackers and the 9/11 hijackers, in other words, to enemy soldiers.

What do you do with enemy soldiers? You shoot and kill them. Couldn't be more crystal clear what the meaning is and what they want to do to their domestic political rivals.

Dems have gotten so bad at pushing their agendas they can't even be subtle anymore. They feel their grip on power slipping and being challenged at every turn, and it is only by the grace of corporate America that they have been able to hold onto any legitimacy at all by mass censorship and narrative control, which is getting less effective all the time.
Dude, stop being a Republican propagandist. This shit you constantly bitch about comes from the right all the time, you just agree with it to ignore your own hypocrisy over it.

Of course, we are talking about the right who routinely invokes Nazism over vaccines.
Also, didn't you compare the capital riot to the Reichstag, which means you are comparing Democrats to Nazis? You have a knack for embellishing things, and are no different than what you bitch about.
A) I did indeed compare the capital riot to the reichstag. It was a lazy analogy for sure, but I hope everyone is smart enough to know what I meant. But no, that doesn't mean I think liberals are nazis. I think the most defining trait of nazis is wanting mass genocide, not the reichstag, and I wouldn't call someone a nazi unless they were seeking a Final Solution or self identified as such.

B) I'm Generic Dungeon Slime, unwelcome resident of the Newgrounds Politics Forum, not the Vice President.

You've been constantly downplaying Jan 6th for a while now, while bringing up select sob stories about the capital rioters to generate sympathy for them, and accusing people of being heartless, hypocrites, partisan/bias, when they show little sympathy towards them... And you deeply hate the left, and Democrats, for what you see as a threat to your way of life, by accusing them of trying to cancel people out like you...

So, yes, your use of Reichstag seems in line with your character of constantly embellishing how evil you think the left, and Democrats, are... While going to your go to tactic of self victimization of yourself, and the right, to deflect from the fact that you can't defend anything you actually say without looking like a mindless, emotional, partisan hypocrite.

I thought this little bit of the hearings was pretty informative!

Here's a longer version of the questioning if you like.

If we lived in a better country than we do, I think we would all be able to agree that the intelligence agencies should be made to be answer questions - from the government that supposedly oversees them no less! - about how much they were involved and whether or not they committed violence.

No pods, no casters

At 1/11/22 11:35 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: I thought this little bit of the hearings was pretty informative!

If we lived in a better country than we do, I think we would all be able to agree that the intelligence agencies should be made to be answer questions - from the government that supposedly oversees them no less! - about how much they were involved and whether or not they committed violence.

Social media makes you stupid, especially from Tucker Carlson. And Greenwald is not much better these days.

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-12 12:08:41

At 1/12/22 12:33 AM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/11/22 11:35 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: I thought this little bit of the hearings was pretty informative!

Social media makes you stupid, especially from Tucker Carlson. And Greenwald is not much better these days.

Seems like  Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) is having none of this crap.

At 1/11/22 11:35 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: If we lived in a better country than we do, I think we would all be able to agree that the intelligence agencies should be made to be answer questions - from the government that supposedly oversees them no less! - about how much they were involved and whether or not they committed violence.

It is just the biggest pet peeve of mine when people decide to answer a simple yes or no question with meandering legalese-speak.

Since they can’t answer a yes or no question, it’s safe to assume possibly every bad actor was either influenced by a fed, or one themselves.

I regret not posting this on page 1: every single person that showed up on 1/6 (over 1,000,000 people) was called by this picture:

iu_522895_7843618.png

hello

At 1/12/22 06:00 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 1/11/22 11:35 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: If we lived in a better country than we do, I think we would all be able to agree that the intelligence agencies should be made to be answer questions - from the government that supposedly oversees them no less! - about how much they were involved and whether or not they committed violence.
It is just the biggest pet peeve of mine when people decide to answer a simple yes or no question with meandering legalese-speak.

Since they can’t answer a yes or no question, it’s safe to assume possibly every bad actor was either influenced by a fed, or one themselves.

There’s a difference between questions with open-ended and close-ended responses.

Open-ended responses allow people an opportunity to provide an answer that is more nuanced and better reflects their priorities. They make more sense in a forum-setting or discussion amongst peers.

While close-ended responses are what you give to a cop to say whether you’re drink-driving or not.

BBS Signature

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-12 19:14:58

At 1/12/22 06:22 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:

yes sir anything you say sir

hello

I regret not posting this on page 1: every single person that showed up on 1/6 (over 1,000,000 people) was called by this picture:

There is a reason why "yes and no" fall into the false dichotomy of a logic fallacy. Basically it's often used by lazy people who want people to answer a certain way, who in ten are often more likely to complain when the same treatment is given to them. Hell, your friend GDS was making all sorts of excuses, and not giving a straight answer, when I asked if he was calling Democrats, and the left, Nazis, with his use of Reichstag. And given your nature of rarely being upfront. when challenged on a lot of things, you are no position to criticize others for not giving a simple "yes" or "no".

There’s a difference between questions with open-ended and close-ended responses.

Open-ended responses allow people an opportunity to provide an answer that is more nuanced and better reflects their priorities. They make more sense in a forum-setting or discussion amongst peers.

While close-ended responses are what you give to a cop to say whether you’re drink-driving or not.

They didn't give either an open ended or a close ended response, is the problem. They said, every time, that they simply refuse to answer. Will not confirm or deny, and were caught in manifest falsehoods when asked about why they refused to prosecute certain known people.

Looks pretty bad.

No pods, no casters

At 1/12/22 07:30 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:

They didn't give either an open ended or a close ended response, is the problem. They said, every time, that they simply refuse to answer. Will not confirm or deny, and were caught in manifest falsehoods when asked about why they refused to prosecute certain known people.

Looks pretty bad.

For what? And to what end?

Actually, lets' just call it what it is: A conspiracy of what "if's" that doesn't change anything.

For those who are not following:

Rep. Kinzinger looks to put the Ray Epps conspiracy theory to bed once and for all

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., has lost patience with the members of his party who continue to push the unfounded conspiracy theory that a Trump supporter named Ray Epps who encouraged demonstrators to storm the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was, in actuality, either an FBI agent or informant sent to stir up trouble.

"It’s very clear he’s not. From our perspective, you have to push back against new conspiracy theories before they take hold," Kinzinger, speaking about the Jan. 6 select committee's interview with Epps, told Yahoo News in a Wednesday interview.

The "false flag" theory about Epps has been promoted by Fox News host Tucker Carlson and brought up during hearings by Republican lawmakers like Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, and Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Matt Gaetz of Florida. It is based on the idea that Epps was working for the government in some capacity when he was captured on video urging other pro-Trump protesters to enter the Capitol. 

On Tuesday, the Jan. 6 committee attempted to put those rumors to rest, announcing that it had conducted an interview with Epps, a 60-year-old Arizona resident and former chapter president of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group. Kinzinger and Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., are the only two Republicans on the committee. 

"The Select Committee is aware of unsupported claims that Ray Epps was an FBI informant based on the fact that he was on the FBI Wanted list and then was removed from that list without being charged," the committee said in a statement. "Mr. Epps informed us that he was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on January 5th or 6th or at any other time, and that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency."

What really gets me, and what ultimately convinces me that Ted Cruz was right on the money, was how they tried to deny the allegations in a *non-legally binding* tweet on Twitter dot com, but refused to use any official method that could hold them accountable if they are lying. They didn't bring the person in question on the stand under oath. They didn't even let the other members interview or speak to him. They released a twitter statement and got the media to repeat it. Even then, they got ratioed hard. Most people don't care about Jan. 6th, but if they do, they want honesty.

This is the prosecuting party in this investigation, and they are actively trying to withhold information and manipulate the process once the question of feds and instigators was involved. That says it all and, as far as i'm concerned, they have discredited themselves utterly. Refusing the answer the questions when asked under oath casts extreme doubt on any answer they try to give later that carries no penalty and comes with no evidence.

For what? And to what end?

Actually, lets' just call it what it is: A conspiracy of what "if's" that doesn't change anything.

For those who are not following:

Edy, if you truly believe this, find me the video where the person in question was interviewed by the committee. You can't. Why? Because it doesn't exist. The entire thing is online for anyone to view. You won't find this person as part of the proceedings. What actually happened, that the lying media fails to mention on purpose, is that the FBI denied any knowledge of him despite being on the most wanted list, and showing up in multiple videos known by the committee trying to incite people to enter the building. They later put a message out *on Twitter* saying that they had interviewed him and he said he wasn't a fed or fed asset.

...which brings up more questions than it solves. Question the first, why was he interviewed privately by the democrat members instead of being put before the actual committee, under oath, to answer questions? The only reason they wouldn't is because they are peddling a lie.

Question the second, why is he not arrested when literally everyone else is, when they know him and his crimes by name and he was on the most wanted list? Only someone who was a fed or a fed asset would be protected in such a manner.

Question the third, why are all the normal rules of procedure being broken when it comes to this particular person? All the behavior up to this point looks like a cover up of some sort.

If you can't even answer these most basic of questions about the absolutely massive holes in their story I don't know what to tell you, the break from reality is simply too strong.

No pods, no casters

Glad I actually checked before posting this. I just got an alert over your emoji, and was going to call you out. If you don't actually tag me, I won't actually see your response. But, since I wrote this before seeing your response, I'll just post what I previously wrote and address your questions.

A conspiracy is an easy tool to go after something, or defend against something. You don't need concrete evidence, you just need a lot of inference.

In this situation, the right knows that they are in trouble, but they are trying to mitigate the damage, the optics, by alluding to some conspiracy to help them get out of trouble. And that is latching onto any crumb they can find, regardless of how damaging, or hypocritical, it is.

The FBI monitors extremist groups - they even monitor the BLM protests, with people in it. And there were several right-wing extremist groups that day. They don't like to disclose certain information to make it harder form them to infiltrate these groups. But they did warn the capital police in the weeks leading up to Jan 6th of trouble, who ignored those warning.

So, I don't think you want to go down this line of argument that the FBI helped to instigate the attacks by a mob that was all to willing, unless you want to allow the same argument to be used for BLM.

At 1/12/22 10:27 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:

What really gets me, and what ultimately convinces me that Ted Cruz was right on the money, was how they tried to deny the allegations in a *non-legally binding* tweet on Twitter dot com, but refused to use any official method that could hold them accountable if they are lying. They didn't bring the person in question on the stand under oath. They didn't even let the other members interview or speak to him. They released a twitter statement and got the media to repeat it. Even then, they got ratioed hard. Most people don't care about Jan. 6th, but if they do, they want honesty.

This is the prosecuting party in this investigation, and they are actively trying to withhold information and manipulate the process once the question of feds and instigators was involved. That says it all and, as far as i'm concerned, they have discredited themselves utterly. Refusing the answer the questions when asked under oath casts extreme doubt on any answer they try to give later that carries no penalty and comes with no evidence.

Edy, if you truly believe this, find me the video where the person in question was interviewed by the committee. You can't. Why? Because it doesn't exist. The entire thing is online for anyone to view. You won't find this person as part of the proceedings. What actually happened, that the lying media fails to mention on purpose, is that the FBI denied any knowledge of him despite being on the most wanted list, and showing up in multiple videos known by the committee trying to incite people to enter the building. They later put a message out *on Twitter* saying that they had interviewed him and he said he wasn't a fed or fed asset.

The article was over a Republican Rep. response, or is he just RINO planted by the Democrats?

...which brings up more questions than it solves. Question the first, why was he interviewed privately by the democrat members instead of being put before the actual committee, under oath, to answer questions? The only reason they wouldn't is because they are peddling a lie.

Okay, so he might have been privately interviewed, but what does that mean if we include the following?

Question the second, why is he not arrested when literally everyone else is, when they know him and his crimes by name and he was on the most wanted list? Only someone who was a fed or a fed asset would be protected in such a manner.

For what? What crimes? What evidence? This is a lie that you are mindlessly repeating from the right. All there is is video footage of him egging people to enter the capital, but that's it. There is no evidence that he broke any law. There is no evidence that he beat up any capital police, or even entered the building, or destroying-stealing stuff - these are what people are being arrested for, silly, not because they are poor innocent victims. And there are plenty of people saying the same thing about storming the capital - but that is not an arrestable offense. He was just a person of interest to the FBI. That's it. He was not on the most wanted list.

Nor is there evidence that he is, or have, ever worked for the FBI, in any capacity. That was just an unfounded rumor.

Question the third, why are all the normal rules of procedure being broken when it comes to this particular person? All the behavior up to this point looks like a cover up of some sort.

Again, what crime did he actually commit? Or how is he, out of the hundreds who expressed storming the capital that day, the most important person. He was just one of many who expressed it. There is actual video evidence showing people who instigated the actual charging into the capital. This is what the right is desperately trying to cover up with this red hearing.

If you can't even answer these most basic of questions about the absolutely massive holes in their story I don't know what to tell you, the break from reality is simply too strong.

Apparently, this is your first congressional investigation. I've have followed several, mostly with Republicans either having closed door sessions over Iraq, or trying to play Kabuki theater with things like Fast and Furious, and Benghazi, where they magnified the claims, and selectively leaked information to the press that benefited their narratives, while denying other information as part of national security that undermined that narrative, only to release reports that were often inconclusive.

So, far, I'm not seeing any actual evince of this claim over Ray Epps, other than Right-wing figures promoting a lot of rumors and lies as fact. You could always show this evidence, if you are so convinced of this conspiracy, instead of a lot of baseless inferences. But I doubt you can, since you are so convinced by a right-wing conspiracy that came out of their ass.

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 01:54:11

At 1/12/22 12:33 AM, EdyKel wrote: Social media makes you stupid, especially from Tucker Carlson. And Greenwald is not much better these days.

Much like any cult, the mainstream media truly fears and hates those who they deem a 'heretic'. Greenwald did good work for quite a long while, and I actually respect him for the fact he has stood by his principles unlike that sleazy showman Tucker. It's no wonder the twatter mob calls him 'right wing' now that reality itself has become inconvenient to them.

I see you couldn't respond to the actual hearing and just went for personal attacks against the one linking the video of the hearings just because a clickbait-chugging gossip rag told you to.

Seems like Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) is having none of this crap.

Adam: "apparently he broke no laws"

Except this one. (Alternate source to make it specific)

It doesn't make any difference if he was a fed, a q-tard, a Trump supporter, a foreign spy, or an irradiated set of panties. He was witnessed on video inciting rioting. Yet Adam's suddenly gone far out of his way, with absolutely no prompting whatsoever to admit that not only is he not being investigated, but that his name was dropped off the investigative committee's list for reasons that the FBI has yet to comment on.

The complete dismantling of his non-binding outburst is ongoing, and it's spectacular. Maybe if he said it under oath, and revealed the process as to how the committee had come to this conclusion along with sworn testimony and a transcript, it'd amount to something. Until then, his argument is 'bro trust me this is what the FBI actually thinks'. All the fluffing from the mainstream news media outlets couldn't change that.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

At 1/12/22 07:30 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:

The questions are geared towards providing indefinite answers, since the interviewee can’t possibly know for certain or doesn’t know.

For instance, at 1min 50 of the video there’s a guy whispering to someone else in the crowd, followed by dismantling the fence. Ted Cruz asks whether they were an agent, and what did that guy say. The interviewee is not in a position to disclose whether someone is an operative or not since it’s a publicly accessible interview, and they won’t know what someone else is saying - that’s a question that should be directed to the guy in the video.

Likewise, the video insinuates that members of the crowd are capable of spotting an FBI agent, yet so malleable that all it takes is a stranger to whisper into their ear to dismantle a fence.

Looks pretty bad.

I’m wary that the Republican Party are engaging in combinimg conspiracy theories with politics in order to foster paranoia. It’s creating a powder keg.

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 01:54 AM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/12/22 12:33 AM, EdyKel wrote: Social media makes you stupid, especially from Tucker Carlson. And Greenwald is not much better these days.
Much like any cult, the mainstream media truly fears and hates those who they deem a 'heretic'. Greenwald did good work for quite a long while, and I actually respect him for the fact he has stood by his principles unlike that sleazy showman Tucker. It's no wonder the twatter mob calls him 'right wing' now that reality itself has become inconvenient to them.

You are a prime example of that stupidity. You spend hours googling up anything you can find from the very mainstream media you hate so much to try and support your rumors and conspiracies, and most of them end up not even supporting your claims - and in many cases say the exact opposite. I mean that is how stupid you are.

And Greenwald is a sellout, who spends most of his time making video conferences to Fox News from Brazil trying to stay relevant after his two minutes of fame.

I see you couldn't respond to the actual hearing and just went for personal attacks against the one linking the video of the hearings just because a clickbait-chugging gossip rag told you to.

Seems like Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) is having none of this crap.
Adam: "apparently he broke no laws"
Except this one. (Alternate source to make it specific)

It doesn't make any difference if he was a fed, a q-tard, a Trump supporter, a foreign spy, or an irradiated set of panties. He was witnessed on video inciting rioting. Yet Adam's suddenly gone far out of his way, with absolutely no prompting whatsoever to admit that not only is he not being investigated, but that his name was dropped off the investigative committee's list for reasons that the FBI has yet to comment on.

The complete dismantling of his non-binding outburst is ongoing, and it's spectacular. Maybe if he said it under oath, and revealed the process as to how the committee had come to this conclusion along with sworn testimony and a transcript, it'd amount to something. Until then, his argument is 'bro trust me this is what the FBI actually thinks'. All the fluffing from the mainstream news media outlets couldn't change that.

So, all you got is he tried to incite a riot, like hundreds of others that day. If that was the only basis for a crime, Trump, and many Republican leaders and politicians would have been arrested long ago for their part they played encouraging an insurrection.

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 13:22:22

At 1/12/22 06:00 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: I regret not posting this on page 1: every single person that showed up on 1/6 (over 1,000,000 people) was called by this picture:

Might well be. It's still false, though.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 17:36:09

At 1/13/22 05:12 PM, Zachary wrote: Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

That's something you won't see Republican bring up, if they are not already claiming they are patriotic victims of some false flag operation.

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 19:05:20

Speaking of someone who supported Jan 6th, and comes up with conspiracies of the week: Marjorie Taylor Greene Suggests Second Amendment As Defense Against Democrats

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 19:11:21

At 1/13/22 12:13 PM, EdyKel wrote: You are a prime example of that stupidity. You spend hours googling up anything you can find from the very mainstream media you hate so much to try and support your rumors and conspiracies, and most of them end up not even supporting your claims - and in many cases say the exact opposite. I mean that is how stupid you are.

I don't spend hours googling anything. Reality is simply that - it just is. You're just denying everything just like the twatter mob denying the fact that the FBI was stupid enough to push a plot to kidnap a sitting governor... and get caught.

And Greenwald is a sellout, who spends most of his time making video conferences to Fox News from Brazil trying to stay relevant after his two minutes of fame.

You're just saying that because he dares to have an opinion that your state propaganda channels disapprove of.

So, all you got is he tried to incite a riot, like hundreds of others that day. If that was the only basis for a crime, Trump, and many Republican leaders and politicians would have been arrested long ago for their part they played encouraging an insurrection.

Exactly. But according to that representative's comical (and legally non-binding) outburst, he 'apparently committed no crime, and was dropped from the FBI watchlist', rendering the entire argument of the far left moot regarding 'Trump and many Republican leaders'. It's been one year since the events of january 6 2021 (and over 5 years since Trump became president) and this extrajudicial committee of yes-men has found nothing to possibly justify the arrest of the old cheeto man for all this time.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 19:27:11

Greenwald is easily one of the top 3 most accomplished American journalists of our time. He has never wavered from his same set of principles, and though they differ from mine, he's earned my respect for them. From being integral to the release of the Snowden documents to being a major voice against the Iraq War, he is almost always in the moral right.

What you hate, Edy, is that he treats right wingers with the same fairness and honesty that you would grant to everyone else. You didnt learn to be this way on your own, it was taught to you.

No pods, no casters

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 20:00:42

At 1/13/22 07:11 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/13/22 12:13 PM, EdyKel wrote: You are a prime example of that stupidity. You spend hours googling up anything you can find from the very mainstream media you hate so much to try and support your rumors and conspiracies, and most of them end up not even supporting your claims - and in many cases say the exact opposite. I mean that is how stupid you are.
I don't spend hours googling anything. Reality is simply that - it just is. You're just denying everything just like the twatter mob denying the fact that the FBI was stupid enough to push a plot to kidnap a sitting governor... and get caught.

If you don't spend hours googling then that would explain why most of your sources that you link don't reflect reality of your own argument as they often don't support - and in some cases promote the opposite. Yup, that's your little reality in your own little bubble

You're just saying that because he dares to have an opinion that your state propaganda channels disapprove of.

I'm saying this to to you, since you hate both parties, and you are defending a guy who constantly shows up to a partisan network that promote the Republican party, a party that started the whole meta data collection under the patriot act from 9-11 that he helped expose to the world with Snowden. Yes, he is a sellout, if he has to promote conspiracies too go after less, while ignoring egregious acts by Republicans and Trump.

Exactly. But according to that representative's comical (and legally non-binding) outburst, he 'apparently committed no crime, and was dropped from the FBI watchlist', rendering the entire argument of the far left moot regarding 'Trump and many Republican leaders'. It's been one year since the events of january 6 2021 (and over 5 years since Trump became president) and this extrajudicial committee of yes-men has found nothing to possibly justify the arrest of the old cheeto man for all this time.

Dude, he was caught on video saying "In fact tomorrow … we need to go into the Capitol." , which was what a lot of people were saying that day, and the FBI then asked for more information about him. He wasn't put on any of the "most wanted list". So, unless you have some source that actual shows he was on the "FBI most wanted list", and a source that shows that he was part of the FBI, all you got is conspiracies and rumors. While, also ignoring those who were actually charged on sedition because they actually planned it in advance and got into the capital building.

At 1/13/22 07:27 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
Greenwald is easily one of the top 3 most accomplished American journalists of our time. He has never wavered from his same set of principles, and though they differ from mine, he's earned my respect for them. From being integral to the release of the Snowden documents to being a major voice against the Iraq War, he is almost always in the moral right.

What you hate, Edy, is that he treats right wingers with the same fairness and honesty that you would grant to everyone else. You didnt learn to be this way on your own, it was taught to you.

Son, I am begening to think you are intentional not tagging me, so I don't read your responses and respond back.

And the answer is "was", but not anymore. And like I told your Taiwanese friend, you might want to have actual sources to back up your claims that he was on the FBI's "most wanted list", and a source that shows that he actually worked for the FBI (and evidence of it), otherwise you are just proving that Greenwald is not a credible journalist anymore but a peddler of rumors and conspiracies for the right. Nor does this change the fact that their is overwhelming video evidence to show who led the charge into the capital that day, and who were a far right militia group, who planned in advance for it.

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 20:20:17

At 1/13/22 08:00 PM, EdyKel wrote: If you don't spend hours googling then that would explain why most of your sources that you link don't reflect reality of your own argument as they often don't support - and in some cases promote the opposite. Yup, that's your little reality in your own little bubble

You're just denying reality at this point. Or proving that you don't actually read any sources I post. Either way, actually pretty funny.

egregious acts by Republicans and Trump.

These 'egregious acts' which are quickly proven false because they're made up by fanfiction writers on twatter and failbook.

Dude, he was caught on video saying "In fact tomorrow … we need to go into the Capitol.", which was what a lot of people were saying that day,

Oh nice. A conveniently-cut quote which ignores what he did the next day.

and the FBI then asked for more information about him. He wasn't put on any of the "most wanted list". So, unless you have some source that actual shows he was on the "FBI most wanted list",

Adam Kinzinger's comical twitter rant, while non-binding, drew a lot of attention to this. I quote, "and was removed from the most wanted list because apparently he broke no laws.", and that's where he admits that the perp was put on the list before being removed. Go ask Adam Kinzinger if you have questions.

and a source that shows that he was part of the FBI, all you got is conspiracies and rumors. While, also ignoring those who were actually charged on sedition because they actually planned it in advance and got into the capital building.

The FBI and the AG has not commented on his case at all. How you have a complete understanding of the FBI/AG's inner workings and thoughts is honestly amazing and a complete mystery.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 20:23:28

At 1/13/22 08:20 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/13/22 08:00 PM, EdyKel wrote: If you don't spend hours googling then that would explain why most of your sources that you link don't reflect reality of your own argument as they often don't support - and in some cases promote the opposite. Yup, that's your little reality in your own little bubble
You're just denying reality at this point. Or proving that you don't actually read any sources I post. Either way, actually pretty funny.

egregious acts by Republicans and Trump.
These 'egregious acts' which are quickly proven false because they're made up by fanfiction writers on twatter and failbook.

Dude, he was caught on video saying "In fact tomorrow … we need to go into the Capitol.", which was what a lot of people were saying that day,
Oh nice. A conveniently-cut quote which ignores what he did the next day.

and the FBI then asked for more information about him. He wasn't put on any of the "most wanted list". So, unless you have some source that actual shows he was on the "FBI most wanted list",
Adam Kinzinger's comical twitter rant, while non-binding, drew a lot of attention to this. I quote, "and was removed from the most wanted list because apparently he broke no laws.", and that's where he admits that the perp was put on the list before being removed. Go ask Adam Kinzinger if you have questions.

and a source that shows that he was part of the FBI, all you got is conspiracies and rumors. While, also ignoring those who were actually charged on sedition because they actually planned it in advance and got into the capital building.
The FBI and the AG has not commented on his case at all. How you have a complete understanding of the FBI/AG's inner workings and thoughts is honestly amazing and a complete mystery.

Dude, this really is simple: You either have some evidence that he worked for the FBI, and that he was actually on their "most wanted list" at some point, otherwise you are the one denying reality with your rumors and conspiracies.

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 20:44:45

At 1/13/22 08:23 PM, EdyKel wrote: Dude, this really is simple: You either have some evidence that he worked for the FBI, and that he was actually on their "most wanted list" at some point, otherwise you are the one denying reality with your rumors and conspiracies.

Nice try trying to direct the outcome of this conversation, but that's not how it works.

Adam Kinzinger has admitted that the perp was removed from the FBI watchlist. Meaning he was put there at some point in time. (Simple logic: You can't take someone out of a list if he wasn't there in the first place.)

Secondly, the FBI and the AG has refused to comment on this case. If they had said 'He does not work for us', that would be all that that's needed. Now, if you have some kind of interview done with the AG and the Director of the FBI that goes beyond this 'no comment' stage, then by all means, go ahead and share it with us.

I'm gonna give the FBI some leeway, though - some of them are really that stupid.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 21:18:04

At 1/13/22 08:44 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/13/22 08:23 PM, EdyKel wrote: Dude, this really is simple: You either have some evidence that he worked for the FBI, and that he was actually on their "most wanted list" at some point, otherwise you are the one denying reality with your rumors and conspiracies.
Nice try trying to direct the outcome of this conversation, but that's not how it works.
Adam Kinzinger has admitted that the perp was removed from the FBI watchlist. Meaning he was put there at some point in time. (Simple logic: You can't take someone out of a list if he wasn't there in the first place.)

Still waiting for actual evidence of him being on the most wanted list. In this time and age, with people snap shooting anything and everything, you think you would find something from the FBI that showed he was on the most wanted list, instead of being on the "list of interest". And what crime did he comit, outside of saying he wanted to to enter the capital.

Secondly, the FBI and the AG has refused to comment on this case. If they had said 'He does not work for us', that would be all that that's needed. Now, if you have some kind of interview done with the AG and the Director of the FBI that goes beyond this 'no comment' stage, then by all means, go ahead and share it with us.

Yeah, that just a standard procedure they always do, which has been like that for who knows how long - with people on both sides claiming it's some form of admission of guilt. So, it easy to claim something about someone, or something, knowing how the FBI will always respond with a no comment. But still waiting for actual proof.

I'm gonna give the FBI some leeway, though - some of them are really that stupid.

You don't even live in this country, you live in Taiwan. So they really aren't of any interest to you, but you seem to have an interest going after low hanging fruite to help agitate them, while gloating how you want to see our two party system crash and burn.

Also, you also conveniently ignored this to keep with your deep conspiracy that it was an inside job by the FBI..

Response to Almost one year since the Captiol Riot 2022-01-13 22:00:36

At 1/13/22 09:18 PM, EdyKel wrote: Still waiting for actual evidence of him being on the most wanted list. In this time and age, with people snap shooting anything and everything, you think you would find something from the FBI that showed he was on the most wanted list, instead of being on the "list of interest". And what crime did he comit, outside of saying he wanted to to enter the capital.

Well, if you think Adam Kinzinger's a conspiracy theorist... Hey, that's actually pretty funny!

Yeah, that just a standard procedure they always do, which has been like that for who knows how long - with people on both sides claiming it's some form of admission of guilt. So, it easy to claim something about someone, or something, knowing how the FBI will always respond with a no comment. But still waiting for actual proof.

I'm aware of the 5th Amendment in the US constitution. Which is why I was asking if you had information regarding that he did or did not work for the FBI rather than 'no comment'.

You don't even live in this country, you live in Taiwan. So they really aren't of any interest to you, but you seem to have an interest going after low hanging fruite to help agitate them, while gloating how you want to see our two party system crash and burn.

HAH. Whine as much as you like, but you cannot disprove this sort of stupidity actually happened. And back in the day, it too was a 'debOnked far right conspiracy theory!!!'. I'll just wait until this spectacular trainwreck reaches it's end-of-the-line, as I did before.

Also, you also conveniently ignored this to keep with your deep conspiracy that it was an inside job by the FBI..

Perhaps you should stop putting words in people's mouth and go talk with Adam Kinzinger about his "badly worded" outburst instead.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 10:00 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/13/22 09:18 PM, EdyKel wrote: Still waiting for actual evidence of him being on the most wanted list. In this time and age, with people snap shooting anything and everything, you think you would find something from the FBI that showed he was on the most wanted list, instead of being on the "list of interest". And what crime did he comit, outside of saying he wanted to to enter the capital.
Well, if you think Adam Kinzinger's a conspiracy theorist... Hey, that's actually pretty funny!

I think he just jumbled his words, after his fellow Republicans kept saying "most wanted". Still waiting for you to show evidence that he was on the most wanted list, instead of trying to weasel your way around it by focusing on some miss-wording.

I'm aware of the 5th Amendment in the US constitution. Which is why I was asking if you had information regarding that he did or did not work for the FBI rather than 'no comment'.

It's not the 5th amendment, you dumbshit, because they didn't invoke it. It's just standard procedure:

Top Justice Department and FBI officials have inadvertently fueled the speculation by strictly adhering to policies against commenting about ongoing investigations or about specific people who aren't charged with crimes. Their nonresponses have become fodder for right-wing media. source

HAH. Whine as much as you like, but you cannot disprove this sort of stupidity actually happened. And back in the day, it too was a 'debOnked far right conspiracy theory!!!'. I'll just wait until this spectacular trainwreck reaches it's end-of-the-line, as I did before.

You haven't proven that you able to escape a wet cardboard box, much less your conspiracy theory. You continue to avoid showing any evidence of Epps being on the most wanted list, or what crime he committed. You are just dodging and deflecting, like a corned rat.

Perhaps you should stop putting words in people's mouth and go talk with Adam Kinzinger about his "badly worded" outburst instead.

Don't need to, since he is a Republican, and he constantly pointing out that it was far right groups, and Trump supporters, beating up police, and breaking into the capital, which just burn your ass because it is counter to your conspiracy narrative from you armchair in Taiwan.