00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Phins just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners!

2,517 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-08-27 12:11:21

The Fancy Pants Art Contest winners are finally here! Just shy of 3 weeks after we first thought winners would be ready...

Our apologies for the wait! We had 220 entries, which is so phenomenal! THANK YOU all for sharing! Combing through all of those was such a joy :D

Paired with Brad being hard at work on revising a 15 year old games, and our insistence on messaging back and forth to make sure we really strongly agreed on our top picks, it took us much longer than anticipated. Sorry again for the wait. We actually did such a poor job picking winners, that we couldn't narrow it down to a top 5! It will now be a top 6!

And even that felt near impossible to nail down.

6th place - A copy of TFPA Classic Pack + their art featured as a Steam trading card

5th place - Game copy + Steam trading card

4th place - Game copy + Steam trading card

3rd place - Game copy + Steam trading card + A gifted Newgrounds subscriber status

2nd place - Game copy + Steam trading card + Newgrounds sub + $50

1st place - Game copy + Steam trading card + Newgrounds sub + $100

With so many wonderful entries, I do still encourage everyone to look through the FPAClassicPack tag to see what other gems you can dig up! There will be more than a few worth adding to your favourites.

Winners, please check your PMs for a message from me to confirm contact information for your prizes.

Thank you once again to everyone who took part! Be sure to wishlist The Fancy Pants Adventures: Classic Pack, and keep an eye out for that release coming later this year!!

iu_401472_2083606.png

GAH!

BBS Signature

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-08-27 14:08:46

Congrats to the winners! and to other people, please do not be discouraged because you didn't won! The most essential thing in life is not conquering everything but fight well for it. Life isn't all about winning; it's about keeping the right attitude that is required to win. Turning failure into an advantage and learning from them is the important thing.

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-08-27 18:36:04

*Sees that I didn't make the cut* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welp, now I'm free. WOO!

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-08-27 19:05:39

Man, I'm always late to these announcements! Congrats all who won!! It was definitely a fun contest to participate in :D Fancy Pants was a huge part of my childhood and placing here really made my 10 year old happy :) Thank you very much for hosting this🙏💜

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-08-27 20:40:33

congrats my dudes

AS SOON AS I DIE I WOULD LIVE

BBS Signature

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-08-27 21:26:36

congrats to everyone who pitched in the contest!

lets all hope for a fantastic future for the series moving forward, stay fancy!

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-08-28 00:03:41

iu_402078_9255905.jpg

:v xd

BBS Signature

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-08-28 03:07:33

Many congrats to the top 6 here!

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-08-28 08:37:10

I am super suprised I didn't win! It was a real work of art!!!

Just kidding, of course, it wasn't that great, but the winners, well done you guys!!!

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-08-28 22:22:39

thanks 2 left thumbs

A guy that has moved on from newgrounds to make real video games not just poorly made action script games made in a week or so

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-08-30 23:22:09

Great Job to all the Winners and everyone who participated! This was a pretty fancy art contest if I do say so myself!

SquadMassiveEntertainment©2023

BBS Signature

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-09-05 20:02:46

At 8/27/21 12:11 PM, Noodle wrote: The Fancy Pants Art Contest winners are finally here! Just shy of 3 weeks after we first thought winners would be ready...

Our apologies for the wait! We had 220 entries, which is so phenomenal! THANK YOU all for sharing! Combing through all of those was such a joy :D
Paired with Brad being hard at work on revising a 15 year old games, and our insistence on messaging back and forth to make sure we really strongly agreed on our top picks, it took us much longer than anticipated. Sorry again for the wait. We actually did such a poor job picking winners, that we couldn't narrow it down to a top 5! It will now be a top 6!
And even that felt near impossible to nail down.

6th place - A copy of TFPA Classic Pack + their art featured as a Steam trading card
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/vockwell/tip-top-trousers

5th place - Game copy + Steam trading card
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/aztecangler/fancy-tail-grab-art-contest-entry

4th place - Game copy + Steam trading card
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nuclear-smash/fancy-pamts

3rd place - Game copy + Steam trading card + A gifted Newgrounds subscriber status
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/microbihon/fancy-pants-the-pencil-that-will-pierce-through-heavens

2nd place - Game copy + Steam trading card + Newgrounds sub + $50
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/15minuteguy/15-years-of-fanciness

1st place - Game copy + Steam trading card + Newgrounds sub + $100
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/literalhat/run-fast-run-fancy

With so many wonderful entries, I do still encourage everyone to look through the FPAClassicPack tag to see what other gems you can dig up! There will be more than a few worth adding to your favourites.

Winners, please check your PMs for a message from me to confirm contact information for your prizes.

Thank you once again to everyone who took part! Be sure to wishlist The Fancy Pants Adventures: Classic Pack, and keep an eye out for that release coming later this year!!

Congratulations to the top 6 for winning! Better luck next time to those who lost (and that includes me D:)

Response to Fancy Pants Art Contest Winners! 2021-09-10 12:59:40

nice

I'm going to hurt you