00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hey Fellow Voice Actors!

459 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey Fellow Voice Actors! 2021-07-18 19:36:14

Hi voice actors, my name is Michael Gonzalez, or Mikeysota online. I've been voice acting for almost 10 years and have been on Newgrounds since high school, but I don't recall making an account here as a voice actor. My animation voice demo is here (Animation Demo) and my video game demo is here (Video Game Demo). My voice on Newgrounds is currently in three cartoons: this one (House Cat Sez), this one (Seth Needs Snacks), and this one (Tails Gets Trolled Episode 1 Part 1). I also upload stuff for fun on my Instagram, and I have a resume on my website.

I'm writing here because I'm interested in connecting with some more voice actors I may not already know on Twitter and Discord. We could chat here and maybe collab in stuff together, who knows? Feel free to also link to your demos/website below so I can check them out. You can even put down some projects you're proud of, as well as stuff you recorded for fun. I'm looking forward to meet with you and what you have to share with me!

Demo reels available here (Animation Demo) and here (Video Game Demo)

BBS Signature

Response to Hey Fellow Voice Actors! 2021-07-18 19:49:09

We're glad you're here Mike! I know you and I have worked together on a few projects, but here's my demo!

Here's a link to a project I'm really proud of, the Newgrounds Voice Acting Collaboration!

I hope Newgrounds continues to be a site that let's you showcase your talent!

You need a voice? I got plenty for ya! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Hey Fellow Voice Actors! 2021-07-18 20:02:49

Pleasure to meet, I too have demos and projects I'm proud of as well. You can find them here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo9U7eze1rnszwszZFvNwo5Cu8Kjq8mg3

Hopefully are paths will cross again in the future

Response to Hey Fellow Voice Actors! 2021-07-19 14:20:33

Right on! Here's my reel: Flutterz voice reel

Response to Hey Fellow Voice Actors! 2021-07-22 08:50:08

At 7/19/21 02:20 PM, Flutterz wrote: Right on! Here's my reel: Flutterz voice reel

Good job. If you would like some feedback on your demo, please message me anytime and tell me more about it like how/when it was made and what your thought process was when making it.

BBS Signature

Response to Hey Fellow Voice Actors! 2021-07-22 08:51:06

At 7/18/21 08:02 PM, WolfGentleman44 wrote: Pleasure to meet, I too have demos and projects I'm proud of as well. You can find them here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo9U7eze1rnszwszZFvNwo5Cu8Kjq8mg3

Hopefully are paths will cross again in the future

Totally! Love seeing how much work you've done.

BBS Signature

Response to Hey Fellow Voice Actors! 2021-07-22 08:51:38

Bump

BBS Signature

Response to Hey Fellow Voice Actors! 2021-07-22 14:25:38

Hey man,

Nice to meet you. My account has been mostly dormant until about a year ago, at which point I decided to actively start working on stuff - mainly voice acting. I'm in the NG VA Collab together with @VoicesByCorey and a bunch of other fabulous people, and although I haven't made a demo reel yet you can find a bunch of releases with my name attached to them on my profile, if you're interested.

I'll be sure to check out your material a.s.a.p., when I can make time to really sit down for it.

Cheers,

D

Response to Hey Fellow Voice Actors! 2021-07-23 14:57:44 (edited 2021-07-23 15:01:58)

I've been doing this for a little over a year and have been having a lot of fun! I mostly do videos for YouTube, essays and shorts, nothing too crazy. Would love to collab sometime!