00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Utubj just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A question you'd like to avoid?

1,130 Views | 71 Replies

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-09 17:28:21

Hows life?

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-09 17:45:28

At 7/9/21 02:14 PM, Quizzaciously wrote:
At 7/3/21 02:33 PM, Teddynotes wrote: Promise to pull out?
Did you eat your vegetables?
Why do you drink so much soda?
Did you fart?
What's up with your left eye?
Is there actually something odd about your left eye?

Lazy eye.

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-09 17:50:13

At 7/9/21 05:28 PM, Primchilla wrote: Hows life?

Shit, as always.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-09 17:50:30

At 7/9/21 05:45 PM, Teddynotes wrote:
At 7/9/21 02:14 PM, Quizzaciously wrote:
At 7/3/21 02:33 PM, Teddynotes wrote: Promise to pull out?
Did you eat your vegetables?
Why do you drink so much soda?
Did you fart?
What's up with your left eye?
Is there actually something odd about your left eye?
Lazy eye.

Ah, I see.

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-10 14:13:59

At 7/9/21 11:57 AM, GamingArtist95 wrote:
At 7/3/21 11:50 AM, Weirdtoby wrote: It makes my head hurt whenever I hear someone say "what kind of job are you looking for in the future?" like bro, can't you just be quiet and leave my dead ass alone?? I don't know yet and I'm still searching. Idk what are ya'll currently annoyed of?
Ngl, I have careers I'm interested in right now but I still don't know what to choose.

Oh yes this is understandable

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-10 14:16:53

At 7/8/21 07:23 PM, wobwobrob wrote:
At 7/3/21 11:50 AM, Weirdtoby wrote: It makes my head hurt whenever I hear someone say "what kind of job are you looking for in the future?" like bro, can't you just be quiet and leave my dead ass alone?? I don't know yet and I'm still searching. Idk what are ya'll currently annoyed of?
I didn't work out what I wanted to do until I was 30. Just make sure you never rule anything out. Humans can learn pretty much learn anything they like!

I'ma listen to you and just wait a little more to maybe, find out what I'm REALLY interested in

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-10 14:19:30

At 7/7/21 10:59 PM, Derpydino17 wrote: "What's up?" I've always hated this question. How am I supposed to respond to that."

No joke, me neither...

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-10 17:29:51

"What are you listening to?"

If I respond with a normal answer, they'll be all "oh what's that?" how am I supposed to explain MUSIC?????????

UH OH WORM IS NO MORE!

BBS Signature

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-11 13:49:20

Why?

You can answer anything to that, and the rabbit hole will go deeper, because you can question everything with the word "why"

BBS Signature

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-11 14:25:36

The one you mentioned, the one about asking what you want to do in the future, has always tormented me ever since a kid, as I've never had an answer. Still don't, in fact, which is...lovely, considering I'm starting college in a few months.

Aside from that, I really don't like it when people ask if I'm religious/believe in God or not, because it's frankly none of their business and just comes across as a shallow test to "judge my character." I don't deal with it anymore, but I remember it being much more prevalent back in elementary school. I guess with age people come to realize that asking someone about their personal beliefs is kind of rude and insensitive.

Ooh, political questions! I can't STAND talking about politics in general, as I firmly believe it's one the few subjects of discourse that people are vehemently passionate about that is also actively not fun or interesting to talk about, so the idea of someone asking me for my input on a political issue is far from welcome.

Uh, yeah, that's all I can think of at the moment.

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-14 08:38:52

Questions that I would like to avoid; When you are going to get a girlfriend? Are you going to move to an apartment? When you are going to get a job? Do you want to get married? Weird questions that have nothing to do with the topic. Very odd questions. Questions that relate to the subject that I'm not familiar with.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to A question you'd like to avoid? 2021-07-16 14:54:51

1: "Hi, how are you"

2: "Good, you?"

1: "Good, you?"

*just pretend this never ends, okay?*