00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ShadowedVaultDweller just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc)

81,812 Views | 2,668 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 15:52:45

damn Im sorry mr reaper, I guess I should have wrote that you had Imed me that post at the bottom, instead of just copying and pasting what you said, becasuse I was in a hurry
sorry dude

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 17:53:41

Wait- so the rules are basically to ask the user 2 favorites about NG? Damn, I coulda done that.

Click my profile for lots and lots of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 18:55:24

You can ask the other user anything you want, I usually just choose to ask two questions about Newgrounds, and yes you could have done that but you didnt, so there, I got 10 points and you didnt thhbbbpt
me/ sticks my tongue out at you

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 18:57:42

dude - did anybody say _Reputrification_ could join? If nobody did - then I wanna. ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 18:59:18

Goddammit Mr Reaper. U already did. Well, ur gonna be the number one user in this thread forever.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 19:03:37

your darn right Im going to be number one!
Yay
I took off for about a day, you should have gotten a lot furthur ahead of me then you did,
Im currently trying to learn how to make a good sig background from Quik fox,
earlier this week I was gone looking for a real job, because, well lets face it, I need money to upgrade my cpu, and buy Macromedia flash
Ill be posting another reapers guide sometime today, those who enjoy them should look out for it

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 19:12:08

im at camp all day

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 19:22:06

really what type of camp do you go to, I am a counselor at Camp allyn, a camp for mentally and physically handicapped people
its a really fun time, theres this one kid who throws their own feces everywhere, hes my favorite camper (besides my brothers of course), hes so awesome, and hes a master of destruction

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 19:26:26

I go to just a day camp - theatre, cartooning, video are the things i chose. Its in MA. Where do u live?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 20:45:26

Ohio of course, just check out the Ohio club in this section, I live in the cincinnati area
-Ohio Pride!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 22:57:49

OMFG!
I have been so busy learning to make sigs, with Mr Reaper teaching me that I forgot to post here, ah well check out my new sig, what do you think of it, mr Reaper helped me out with it, I too live in Ohio right down the road from Mr Reaper actually, thats how hes personally teaching me
Gawd I love the guy thats pictured in my sig

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 23:00:12

DyingHappily, imagine seeing you here, I cant believe that you went so long without posting, *slaps in the face*
ah well, your here now, so whats new

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 23:14:05

Nm, how do you Use layers, I need your help, because Im going to work on a new sig soon, Itll be sthupor, youll see, I just need to know how to use layers.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 00:13:58

well, would you look at that, it looks like its time for another Mr Reapers guide:
This time its How to Use Layers In Fireworks:

1st step: pick a fairly light colored picture, for the background, and the picture that your going to put over the background, or at least pick an opposite color, black on light color, or light color on black

2nd step: go to file import and select the background picture that you want and, import it into your fireworks png.

3rd step: move your picture to the area where you want it

4th step: once you have completed these steps, go to Edit>insert>new layer

5th step: import your other picture onto the new layer, resize, and move it to where you want it

6th step: select the layer that you want to use, and only that layer, remove any areas that are to dark, or to light for your specific sig, use a brush tool to make them a color that is similar to background

7th step (optional): pick the upper layer, and use one of the layer affects, near the top of the layer menu, play around with all of them to find which one suits the picture the best

8th step (optional): use the brush tool, or filters, or whatever, on individual layers, in order to give your picture a varied background look

9th step: Only do this step when you are done fooling around with your current layers select the layer menu>web layer go to modify>flatten layers, and your done your layers will all become a single picture, then feel free to add more layers to your flattened layer

10th step: your done, feel free to print or export your picture now, go to the optimize menu, select Jpeg, pick a quality that keeps your picture at less than 40kb, then go to file>export select a name for your artwork, dont change the image only part
and show off your work where ever, have fun!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 03:42:14

Ive always been a big fan of your guides mr reaper, I am working on a sig using your guide, right now, and its working out pretty well for me, thanks a lot man
keep up those 1337 guides

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 03:56:26

At 7/28/04 03:42 AM, DyingHappily wrote: Ive always been a big fan of your guides mr reaper, I am working on a sig using your guide, right now, and its working out pretty well for me, thanks a lot man
keep up those 1337 guides

gee thanks dying happily, Ill keep on putting effort into my guides, now that I know that I have at least a couple fans of them

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 04:02:16

MR_Reaper, and AA.........................are these two on the same ISP by any chance, so MR_Reaper can get those bonus points..................................Lets be detectives!!

Reaper says someone wants to join and he reffered them through IM

Then very next post is........AA wanting to join

Then later they talk to each other as if AA is a a member, but he is a new recruit.

Also AA posts about the fact that reaper should get 80 points according to my rules, but then reaper either corrects him, or realises that its the wrong account and makes up an excuse.

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 04:08:52

haha, no were not the same person
you can check out our past pots, I didnt even run into AA until he posted a request in the BSM, and I gave him a sig, then Josephanarchy referred me to him on AIM

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 04:12:50

At 7/28/04 04:08 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: haha, no were not the same person
you can check out our past pots, I didnt even run into AA until he posted a request in the BSM, and I gave him a sig, then Josephanarchy referred me to him on AIM

OK then, however many bonus points to you for letting the other person join, then since it's been 5 you have opened up the secret of a further 50 points, which puts you in the lead again, but Game will be getting bonus points for lots of posts, and JeStar will get bonus points for getting me an award for our flash.................and if he doesn't I will give him minus points.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 04:16:58

At 7/28/04 04:12 AM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/28/04 04:08 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: haha, no were not the same person
OK then, however many bonus points to you for letting the other person join, then since it's been 5 you have opened up the secret of a further 50 points, which puts you in the lead again, but Game will be getting bonus points for lots of posts, and JeStar will get bonus points for getting me an award for our flash.................and if he doesn't I will give him minus points.

put tons of pressure on the kid why dont you..
btw, Joseph anarchy told me on AIM that he didnt really want to be in this club, he said that he joined bc he thought that the post points were NG experience points (LOL dumbass) but anyways, he probably wont be posting here any more, unless I convince him to on AIM

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 04:25:47

At 7/28/04 04:16 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: tons of presure

He's got a B+ batting average, and two awards, one of the type I want, the other I WILL GIVE YOU EXTRA MINUS POINTS FOR HAHAHAHAHA.

And a load of ideas and BG's and lots of help, so we will get a blue score Fo' shore!

joseph anarchy

He's an idiot to think the point system is NG experiance, I only let him in just, but I was thinking that it was a mistake, because he has loads of abusive reviews.
Plus he sisn't post after that.

SO DON'T BOTHER WITH HIM AAAAARRRRRRRR.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 04:34:57

Your an evil mastermind, -snare-, and thats why I love you, btw what time is it where you live?, Im on NG time and thats why I said that your only on at night :), Its 4:35 AM here for christ sake!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 04:40:17

At 7/28/04 04:34 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: Your an evil mastermind, -snare-, and thats why I love you

Ewwww...................not in a **** way.......................I hope........

, btw what time is it where you live?, Im on NG time and thats why I said that your only on at night :), Its 4:35 AM here for christ sake!

Midnight, actually, no, my loaction will tell you what time it is, SECRET, te time here is always the same, so I am always on NG.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 04:44:13

BTW, Joe is a project of mine, He made my website, so in return, I am trying to teach him to not be dumb, not spam, and not be an asshole, on NG, its actually working out to some degree, he still has his moments when hes pretty dumb
Did you read my latest guide?
and when are you going to update the points list?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 04:48:56

At 7/28/04 04:44 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: BTW, Joe is a project of mine,

Who is Joe, and good luck on making him normal.

Yes but I don't have fireworks.

You ask to much...........................

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 04:57:05

At 7/28/04 04:48 AM, -snare- wrote:

Joseph anarchy

well you should:(

This is the first time that I have asked, and I have only asked because its been a few pages between this page and the last update, so a lot of people probably have more points to be added to their membership

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 05:11:16

At 7/28/04 04:57 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
At 7/28/04 04:48 AM, -snare- wrote:
Joseph anarchy

Oh.........................well extra good luck then.

well you should:(

But I don't :(

This is the first time that I have asked, and I have only asked

because its been a few pages between this page and the last update, so a lot of people probably have more points to be added to their membership

I was joking, next page, coming soon, just over 12 posts I think.

We have a new #1, moonlight...................

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 05:15:33

yeah, I watched that, Its a very high quality, action suspense flash, Its also very long, I think that I will add it to my favorites list
btw Tom Fulp submitted a new flash as well, I think that it is called UFA

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 05:17:44

At 7/28/04 05:11 AM, -snare- wrote: We have a new #1, moonlight...................

Yeah its awesome, but i still think The Matrix Has You should be ranked #1...
Anyway, you must have noticed i almost stopped posting, thats because i want my 1000 post to go with my 1000 review, so thats my LAST post untill ill have 1000 in both, and then ill keep posting as usual..
But im reading everything so i would know what to write about when i will continue to post...
So only 61 more reviews... wish me luck :P..!

So... what do you people think about UFO?
I think its very fun. Simple, ..but cool!

1k reviews and posts.. here i come! (:b)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-28 05:21:57

To reaper:
Yes it's called UFA, it's cool!!

To Cdino:
good luck, and it's called UFA, we will miss you while you are away, what you need to do is get you profile next to your 1000th post when you reach your goal and PS it, so we can all see you achievements, and don't get banned for your 1000th, like I did........