00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hellzwulf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc)

81,822 Views | 2,668 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 08:00:57

Wooooo yeah! Im a leader, keep em' coming people, im going to make this club up to page 100!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 08:25:20

TO GAMEHIPPY: I FUCKING GOT FIRST. *ahem.*
I mean - I am honored to be the number one member.

^_^ Anyway, I respect anybody else who got to be a co-leader

Click my profile for lots and lots of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 08:34:21

At 7/26/04 08:25 AM, JeStar wrote: TO GAMEHIPPY: I FUCKING GOT FIRST. *ahem.*
I mean - I am honored to be the number one member.

^_^ Anyway, I respect anybody else who got to be a co-leader

Yup, like ME!
You respect me now man! 0_0

^_^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 08:55:24

At 7/26/04 08:34 AM, Gamehippy wrote: Yup, like ME!

^_^

Dude - I always respected u. O_O
Respect is a good thing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 08:58:42

At 7/26/04 07:54 AM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/26/04 07:08 AM, JeStar wrote: Post in the SFC more about the bg's.
Done.

#1:JeStar!!!<member(184pts)

And now JeStar, Gamehippy, Mr_Reaper and Cdino are leaders for the next 4 pages, and-Inuyasha-, have you changed your name?

Thanks a ton snare!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 09:21:36

At 7/26/04 08:55 AM, JeStar wrote:
At 7/26/04 08:34 AM, Gamehippy wrote: Yup, like ME!

^_^
Dude - I always respected u. O_O
Respect is a good thing.

Well ive always respected you :) thanx for respecting me, but everyone respects me so im used to my praise.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 11:46:12

To everyone who is going on about how happy they are and bragging about being leader,

Congrats and you were made captains coz you were good members and you all brag to much but I don't care so have a good time being captain and enjoy the show.

From
-snare-

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 11:48:10

At 7/26/04 11:46 AM, -snare- wrote: To everyone who is going on about how happy they are and bragging about being leader,

Congrats and you were made captains coz you were good members and you all brag to much but I don't care so have a good time being captain and enjoy the show.

From
-snare-

Thanx man, i'd love to report to my duties all the time man, this has to be one of my favourite clubs.

I salute you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 11:53:14

At 7/26/04 11:48 AM, Gamehippy wrote:

I salute you.

Report for duty immediately, you must head to the entrance of the club and keep guard (posting) whenever another soldier (member) reports (posts) you must report back (reply) and you must hold of enemies (flamers) and get new recruits (let people join), and as your captain hood you must keep reporting (posting) as often as you can.
Do all new captains understand?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 11:54:58

At 7/26/04 11:53 AM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/26/04 11:48 AM, Gamehippy wrote:

I salute you.
Report for duty immediately, you must head to the entrance of the club and keep guard (posting) whenever another soldier (member) reports (posts) you must report back (reply) and you must hold of enemies (flamers) and get new recruits (let people join), and as your captain hood you must keep reporting (posting) as often as you can.
Do all new captains understand?

I understand, its as easy as pie, which is kinda hard to make if i may say so.............

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 12:06:48

At 7/26/04 11:54 AM, Gamehippy wrote:

I understand, its as easy as pie, which is kinda hard to make if i may say so.............

Yes, you are now a fully prepared captain, now your duty shall me clear and you must do whatever I said to do and blablablabla.

Let's get back to NG stuff then, what should we talk about, the audio portal?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 12:09:14

Yes the audio portal, but seriously, i think it has no point, i mean i never listen to any of it, do you?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 12:13:11

At 7/26/04 12:09 PM, Gamehippy wrote: Yes the audio portal, but seriously, i think it has no point, i mean i never listen to any of it, do you?

Yeah, I love the audio portal!!

I know loads of good artists, czer, paragorn, evil dog............the list goes on.

Does anyone know of any good audio portal artists?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 17:11:30

evildog is a really good artist from the audio portal. his stuff is really popular. thats how he got so far with punk-o-matic. its a combination of his incredible music talent as well as his animation talent. ^_^ its so sweet

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 20:57:36

hmm, Im sorry for my lack of loyaty for thes past few pages, Ive been busy with other stuff, I got in what I could, but it looks like I was beaten, by 2 people: Jestar and gamehippy, ah well, I am currently done with my business, and I will be back to some serious posting, by either tonight or tommorrow, so beware Jestar and gamehippy, Im gonna take back the number 1 title :)
In fact, I think Ill start with a few AIM messages to future members :p

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-26 21:13:18

Damn, you get tons of people to join this club. Your loyalty status is gonna skyrocket.

Im gonna go look for people to join.
I bet I can find some...

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 03:34:56

At 7/26/04 09:13 PM, JeStar wrote: Damn, you get tons of people to join this club. Your loyalty status is gonna skyrocket.

yup, he's gt bonus points coming................one day.

Im gonna go look for people to join.
I bet I can find some...

I bet you can't beat the amount of people I got to join, I got reaper, Cdino, you, JackOfShadow, BIG, wazup..........................................

Evil Dog rules!!!

Anyway, why is everone on after me, why am I always left out?
And when someone new trys to join, I'm not gonna, one of the captains are, and the one to let someone join using our rules will get 10 points!!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 08:16:10

Review The Rules Please.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 08:33:57

Can i join this club please jestar told me it was a good club so am i in?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 12:06:55

At 7/27/04 08:16 AM, JeStar wrote: Review The Rules Please.

Huh, What Are You Talking About?

At 7/27/04 08:33 AM, _Reputrification_ wrote: Can i join this club please jestar told me it was a good club so am i in?

One of the captains will let you..................hurry up captains or I will claim the ten points myself, well done JeStar for refuring, if you let him join using our rules you get more points!!!

First captain to let someone join will earn ten points!!
(using our rules)
Its to get the new captains some experiance.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 14:51:17

Hello, I shall be posting for the rest of today, I have been IMing someone to get them to join, they should be posting shortly, and reputrification, your in the second you answer these questions,
1: Do you like knox flashes
2: What is your favorite flash series

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 14:57:24

Hello there party people, I would like to join your exquistite social club, Mr Reaper referred me, mmm yes yes quite, thanks good chaps
Jk about the accent and my way of speaking,
but Im serios about joining

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 15:02:21

Of course you can join, AA, I knew that you would, just answer these simple questions,
1) What is your favorite BBS section?
2) What is the name of the user you most respect?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 15:05:27

At 7/27/04 03:02 PM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: Of course you can join, AA, I knew that you would, just answer these simple questions,

The General

Newgrundling, #1 hes a mod, #2 hes very intelligent
Btw I have changed my sig to one of Mr Reapers, earlier posted sigs in this club

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 15:10:04

At 7/27/04 03:05 PM, anti_american wrote:
At 7/27/04 03:02 PM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: Of course you can join, AA, I knew that you would, just answer these simple questions,
The General
Newgrundling, #1 hes a mod, #2 hes very intelligent
Btw I have changed my sig to one of Mr Reapers, earlier posted sigs in this club

Good job your in
so you liked that oldschool paint sig of mine, nice
Im getting in to much higher quality sigs, nowadays
nice pick, newgrundling was, I totally agree,
just remember to keep posting, a couple of my references didnt keep posting GRR *chews them out on AIM*

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 15:18:23

Ill keep on posting mr reaper, dont worry
but I liked your old paint style sigs,
I liked the way that you added humor into them, your new sigs dont seem to have as much of that in them, although they are much higher quality

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 15:29:14

gee, man thanks for praising my old school sigs, I thought that they were pretty awesome for paint
but the truth is, I had to make them funny for anyone to want them, plus they took way to long to make, I like my new sig making style, it will help me to make it into the SSM later on,
(my dream)
I hope,
all in all fireworks is so much better then paint, "as if you hadnt figured that out yourself"

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 15:39:19

Btw -snare-, I think that 20 bonus loyalty points should be issued per reference, so people like Jestar (20) and -Mr_Reaper- (80)
will have a set amount of points to add to their normal posting points whenever you update the list, which you should do if you decide to use this point system, or a variation of it

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 15:44:21

*buzzer sound* wrong AA
according to your point system I would have 100 bonus points here is the list of people that I have reccomended
I_own_canada
Benjoll
dyinghappily
Joseph_anarchy
and you (anti_american)
so read em and weep, thats 5 references
5 x 20 = 100
100 points yay for me!
if -snare- uses your system that is

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-27 15:49:53

I AIMed AA that post, I had hit my 4 post per 30 minute limit, sorry for any confusion that may have caused