00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VOXPhi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc)

81,817 Views | 2,668 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 14:26:20

At 7/24/04 11:30 AM, JeStar wrote: Wait - woops. I was gettin pimp n fixit confused. I think pimps the best of all three though. Since hes not like the best EVAR. and like fixit and eh... humantarget52 are so.. super... powerful.

OK, fine, you like pimp, I like pimp more than HT, but fixit more than pimp, now I am getting confused, anyway check out -Knox-'s new one!!
Vote 5 and tell me what you thought of it!!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 14:36:33

I watched it before u posted - I rated 5 for protection. I rated an 8 overall as my review and he told me that he had something awesome in mind for a few months ahead.

Click my profile for lots and lots of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 14:42:49

At 7/24/04 02:36 PM, JeStar wrote: I watched it before u posted - I rated 5 for protection. I rated an 8 overall as my review and he told me that he had something awesome in mind for a few months ahead.

He's talking about Jeckle and Hyde, and clay world2:clay wars!!!

See, I'm a proper -Knox- fan!!!

All hail -Knox- the king of the portal.

Anyway, yoou know, one day one of us could be king of the portal..............maybe.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 14:46:51

At 7/24/04 02:42 PM, -snare- wrote:

:: All hail -Knox- the king of the portal.

Anyway, yoou know, one day one of us could be king of the portal..............maybe.

I dont really like -knox- that much... meh hes pretty good. yet,
his movies are pretty simple, but i respsect the fact that he uses claymation in a way that others cannot.
I hope to be king of the portal.
One day.
*Hopeful music playes* ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 14:49:44

At 7/24/04 02:46 PM, JeStar wrote:
At 7/24/04 02:42 PM, -snare- wrote:
All hail -Knox- the king of the portal.
I dont really like -knox- that much... meh hes pretty good. yet,
his movies are pretty simple, but i respsect the fact that he uses claymation in a way that others cannot.

Yay, and Boooooo..............................er..................umbah!

I hope to be king of the portal.

Same here

One day.

Two days

*Hopeful music playes* ^_^

What music?

8 blue entries at one time, I bet you can't beat that!!
8/50 are blue!!!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 14:58:14

8 Blue? So? Its not that difficult to beat. ^_^ Dude im only 12 - i got a long way to go!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 15:34:33

At 7/24/04 02:58 PM, JeStar wrote: 8 Blue? So? Its not that difficult to beat. ^_^ Dude im only 12 - i got a long way to go!

Huh............well anyway, yay, check your mail now.........................If it doesn't come then I will have to do something, bad...................

Anyway FFA+ is number one again...............

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 15:38:47

... .NVM. ... dude email me back PLEEZ. so i can forward MY backgrounds to you. just once allright? I wont email u back after that unless were showing eachother our bg's

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 15:43:02

At 7/24/04 03:38 PM, JeStar wrote: ... .NVM. ... dude email me back PLEEZ. so i can forward MY backgrounds to you. just once allright? I wont email u back after that unless were showing eachother our bg's

I don't have any new mail.......................did you send anything...........with out listening to me never to email me..............

What do you mean email me back?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 17:32:18

I mean just send me one more email, so then that way I can respond to the email. Since i dont have your email adress, i cant send you an email without your permission. if u dont want to, thats fine. u just wont be able to see the backgrounds until i submit the animation

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 22:39:13

Hmm, well I missed exactly one day of posting and no one has beaten me yet, even though there has been 3 new pages, since I left, and by the way thanks snare for making me a captain, I will try to do a good job of helping newbies, and continuosly posting
Speaking of helping newbies, I need a new topic, for Mr Reaper helps out, any topic will do, Ive got a step by step opinion on almost everything, GOD DAMN I still cant believe that this topic grew three pages in one day, all I can say is wow!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-24 22:44:47

hmm, Mr Reaper said that I should join this club, he was just talking with me on AIM and he said that this crew had grown three pages in one day, so I decided that I would check it ou and I have decided that I like the ideas, so I think theyll join, and mark MR Reaper as my reference , I guess I will write my favoritre flash movie is definately Madness Apotheosis, and my favorite flash artist is illwillpress, so am I in now?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 02:11:03

hmm, nice to see you here benjoll Im glad to see that you listened to me, your in, just remember to keep posting, so far thats 4 recommendations for Mr Reaper, Im still waiting for some one to post an ask mrreaper question, I will reply as needed

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 04:15:30

A question:

What movie would you people like to be first at the top 50?

I would probably like The Matrix Has You :b

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 04:25:43

sorry that i hardly ever post here but my parents are trying to keep me off ng.so hows everything going?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 05:50:24

Mr Reapers official guide to a good movie plot:

Step1: always write down any ideas, anything that pops into your mind and makes you think "hey that would be a good movie" write it down, this is especially true when you think a comical or cool way of expanding on a hit movie like Star wars or the matrix, people love a good movie parody "key word GOOD"

Step 2: try to think outside the box, a good example of this was, a few weeks ago someone made a flash about what would happen if links friends sent him back to school, I thought that flash was so original, I recently came up with a movie plot about " why the poison mushroom really killed mario, how it goes is Mario eats the poison mushroom, then all of his organs and white blood cells start to attack the mushroom, so it fights back in a mario style of combat and wins thus killing mario," I think that is a pretty good plot for a movie, and if anyone makes that movie without permission, I will have proof, by this post that I came up with the idea

Step 3: a good comedy is always a hit, just make sure that it is not unoriginal, try to come up with your own ideas

Step 4: try to go into as much detail with your writing, dont slack off, trust me your movie will end up so much better in the end, this is especially important when you are sending your plotline or script to another user for them to animate

Step 5: If you cant aniomate or draw, dont even attempt to make it, all it will do is ruin the movie which could be good, and also if you make it and it gets blammed then you post the plotline or script for someone else to animate, it will make the movie look worse than it really is because the audience will have seen the idea already

Step 6: If you can, always make a possibility of a sequel, If your flash is a hit then your other movies are garaunteed to get through the portal if they use the same good idea, just be sure to end your series before the idea gets to old.

End

PS: be sure to post more ideas for "Ask Mr Reaper" and I will try to organize replies into an idiotproof step by step format for you

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 06:44:56

Mr Reapers got some good pointers. Also, ive seen really good movies without sound that god very low ratings, some 2's, some even 1.5's because even though they were incredible, they had no sound. so think of the sound as like a whole other half of the movie. its just as important. and if you pick the right sounds it has SUCH a good effect! Ive gotten reviews with things like...
w00t!! AWESOME SOUNDS
..and...
w00t!! AWESOME MUSIC
well u get my point anyway it makes the movie better so do it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 06:52:26

At 7/25/04 05:50 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: Mr Reapers official guide to a good movie plot

This is a very good guide :)
Thats the way im making my HUGE project...

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 06:58:25

Im glad to here that people enjoy my guides and think that theyre swell, some guy in the ASM thought that my guide was hipocritical BS, I would like to make this an annual series from me in this thread, the problem is that I can never think of anything good to write about, if anyone who posts here thinks of an idea, post it ana I will make one of my guides,

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 07:52:23

Nm really, everybody at the -Skate Flash Club- is making a collab and Ive been working really hard on a background that kicks ass. ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 08:54:50

Hi my NG friends. Is everyone doing well today?

~G@m3~

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 15:16:36

At 7/25/04 08:54 AM, Gamehippy wrote: Hi my NG friends. Is everyone doing well today?

~G@m3~

why yes my NG friend, and how are you doing today?
Im still working my fireworks skills to death trying to improve my skillz to SSM quality, and I will get there eventually, YOU WATCH!
anyway, Im gonna write my name in 1337, check it out:
/\/\r R3@p3r, YAY!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 15:35:48

What the hell is 1337? I see it every where!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 16:19:30

At 7/25/04 03:35 PM, JeStar wrote: What the hell is 1337? I see it every where!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME.

its a hacker language of letters and numbers, the word 1337, or leet is derived from the word elite, or 31337, people use it to describe some thing good, or higher quality

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 16:27:02

lol! I thought it was just some gay word. Thanks alot -Mr Reaper- !!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 16:28:32

-snare- ... post the standings. I wanna see how bad im crushing everybody in this club :D
hehe.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 16:30:45

At 7/25/04 03:16 PM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
At 7/25/04 08:54 AM, Gamehippy wrote: Hi my NG friends. Is everyone doing well today?

~G@m3~
why yes my NG friend, and how are you doing today?
Im still working my fireworks skills to death trying to improve my skillz to SSM quality, and I will get there eventually, YOU WATCH!
anyway, Im gonna write my name in 1337, check it out:
/\/\r R3@p3r, YAY!

Very good reaper, yes im fine thankyou.
Im sure your firework skills will improve to daddy high standards.
My name in 1337 is:

G@m3 or G@/\/\3

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 16:32:38

At 7/25/04 04:28 PM, JeStar wrote: -snare- ... post the standings. I wanna see how bad im crushing everybody in this club :D
hehe.

Crushing everybody? *cough* im titanium, you cant crush me. >:)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 16:42:30

8( Well maybe not crushing everybodys guts out of their asses... but ill be in the top ten for sure. Maybe even 2 or 3. I was number 3 last time, and that was after i missed 2 pages straight. And plus -snare- thinks im pretty loyal to this club, i post whenever I can. and my posts are usually not some stupid one sentence comment. they have depth. meaning.

0_0

^_^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-25 16:48:20

Yes, i must admit, you do have a length of loyalty, but i will always route further, and dig much deeper in the Hole of loyalty :) ..... meaning im much better.........lol

No, i think youre very cool, you could beat me, im kinda new to this club, but hey! im aiming for captain, and hopefully i shall fullfill that desire once ive built up a few friends in here. -snare- and I have been good friends since the cars club, and to tell you the truth, hes my bestest friends on NG ;)

So, ive seen -snare- hasnt been online today, maybe hes tired, or he misses me to much to dread speaking with me >:) lol

So, ive seen you around quite alot throughout different clubs...........I wonder........Do you like cars, you know anything about cars?

BBS Signature