00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India

1,408 Views | 68 Replies

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-05 15:24:12

At 5/5/21 01:22 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: Now that they are faced with a real medical crisis, their pimple is finally coming to a head.

Its the scam capital of the world, and i hope they all fucking die.

This is a bigger problem in rural areas than in hospitals in cities. In addition, apart from ICU care (which is limited in rural areas anyway) there's not much you can do for covid beyond prescribing things for treating symptoms which practically anyone can do, so I doubt this would change much in reality.

That said, wishing for an entire country's population to die is at best crass.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-06 06:21:06

At 5/5/21 03:24 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 5/5/21 01:22 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: Now that they are faced with a real medical crisis, their pimple is finally coming to a head.

This is a bigger problem in rural areas than in hospitals in cities. In addition, apart from ICU care (which is limited in rural areas anyway) there's not much you can do for covid beyond prescribing things for treating symptoms which practically anyone can do, so I doubt this would change much in reality.

That said, wishing for an entire country's population to die is at best crass.

You reap what you sow

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-06 06:50:17

At 5/6/21 06:21 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote:
At 5/5/21 03:24 PM, Gimmick wrote: That said, wishing for an entire country's population to die is at best crass.
You reap what you sow

“You reap what you sow”

I swear some members of the US population have the memory of a goldfish.

iu_298083_1301731.png

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-06 06:53:12

At 5/6/21 06:50 AM, TurkeySeize wrote:
At 5/5/21 03:24 PM, Gimmick wrote: That said, wishing for an entire country's population to die is at best crass.
You reap what you sow
“You reap what you sow”

Fuckoff, troll.

BBS Signature

At 5/6/21 06:53 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote:
You reap what you sow
“You reap what you sow”

Fuckoff, troll.

iu_298111_2939046.png

iu_298109_2939046.png

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-06 08:11:32

At 5/6/21 07:35 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote:
You reap what you sow
“You reap what you sow”

Fuckoff, troll.

-The chart I presented is per capita.

-You’re still presenting the underlying point that USA had a lot of cases in January.

At least our Indian users showed some class and not wishing a collective death on a country when their number of cases were high.

BBS Signature

At 5/6/21 08:11 AM, TurkeySeize wrote:
At 5/6/21 07:35 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote:
You reap what you sow
“You reap what you sow”

Fuckoff, troll.
-The chart I presented is per capita.
-You’re still presenting the underlying point that USA had a lot of cases in January.

At least our Indian users showed some class and not wishing a collective death on a country when their number of cases were high.

No other country in the world has ever hit 400+ new cases per day... and its still climbing.

Idk what kind of rose colored glasses you have on... but maybe you should take them off.

Also your graph is likely "reported" cases and not confirmed cases, as the most new cases per day the us has ever had was 300,000... and its anticipated that india's "actual" number is much much higher due to lack of ability to perform testing.

As with any country, your confirmed cases are multiplied by the modifier that is your ability to actually test.

If you can't perform testing, you are going to have lower numbers reported.

That is why the USA has always had a high reported cases/day, and a spike last year (because that is when testing became readily available to everyone.)

India's situation rapidly got out of hand, and its worse there now than it has ever been ever across the rest of the globe. ...and you can attribute this to whatever you wish... but I firmly believe that having over half of the medical professionals in the country being quacks might be related to the poor state of india atm

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-06 08:21:33

At 5/6/21 08:15 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: No other country in the world has ever hit 400+ new cases per day... and its still climbing.

Ok.

Like I said:

At 5/6/21 06:21 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: You reap what you sow

is something really dumb for a US citizen to say considering you were the previous title-holders.

BBS Signature

At 5/6/21 08:21 AM, TurkeySeize wrote:
At 5/6/21 08:15 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: No other country in the world has ever hit 400+ new cases per day... and its still climbing.
Ok.

Like I said:
At 5/6/21 06:21 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: You reap what you sow
is something really dumb for a US citizen to say considering you were the previous title-holders.

Again, better medical structure = more testing = more confirmed cases.

If you can't test properly, you cant confirm cases and your numbers will be low.

The US is better at DETECTING the coronavirus than any other country, dummy.

I work in a clinical lab, what do you do for a living?

Comparing India's Situation to the US is like comparing apples and oranges.

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-06 10:47:04

At 5/6/21 08:25 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: If you can't test properly, you cant confirm cases and your numbers will be low.

That's it? That's your grand point, that the US is different because it's better at detecting the coronavirus?

Despite doing fuck all else after detecting it?

BBS Signature

At 5/6/21 10:47 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 5/6/21 08:25 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: If you can't test properly, you cant confirm cases and your numbers will be low.
That's it? That's your grand point, that the US is different because it's better at detecting the coronavirus?

No... again my point is that India is fucked because of their own problems (which just so happens is not just a problem for their country, but also the rest of the world.)

They give practically 0 shits about fraud in India.... Especially when the fraud is committed overseas.

They are again... reaping what they sow. ...and it puts a smile on my face.

The loss of human life is tragic... but when a meltdown is caused by a bunch of fraudulent corrupt trash shooting themselves in the foot... well its lols to me... sorry if you have ties to India that make you butthurt.

And the US doing fuck all?

Wtf are you talking about? You CLEARLY have no idea what is happening here on US soil as far as COVID protocol is concerned.

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-06 11:00:02

At 5/6/21 10:53 AM, nurix wrote: They traveled, and thanks to that a lot of countries are finding more cases. Fucking assholes

I assume you are referring to the rich who flew to other countries in private jets, and yep - they're assholes, the lot of 'em.

To play devil's advocate, though, would you want to stay in a country where you're likely to be turned away for treatment if you require hospitalization, and/or where the chances of you getting infected are incredibly high?

Really though I suppose one reason why the Indian PM let it get this bad is because he didn't have a Trump moment where he got sick with Covid. No, he masked up until he got vaccinated and then let shit hit the fan.

BBS Signature

At 5/6/21 08:25 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote:

omething really dumb for a US citizen to say considering you were the previous title-holders.

Again, better medical structure = more testing = more confirmed cases.

iu_298200_779242.png

USA indeed has higher test counts per population. So on the surface you may have a point.

A quick look suggest the both number of confirmed cases and test counts of USA are 6 times higher, which is in line with your point.

The actual answer though depends on time series of tests per population.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

At 5/6/21 11:19 AM, TheSPC wrote:
At 5/6/21 08:25 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: Again, better medical structure = more testing = more confirmed cases.
USA indeed has higher test counts per population. So on the surface you may have a point.

Still doesn't give him the right to declare that an entire race be wiped out by the virus. Actually, I bet @0N1MU5HA doesn't have the balls to actually say that, and that there's a good reason he's in a non-patient-facing role.

BBS Signature

At 5/6/21 10:56 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: Wtf are you talking about? You CLEARLY have no idea what is happening here on US soil as far as COVID protocol is concerned.

Oh, the whole world knew, and still knows. You don't get 45K in a day despite vaccinations if you're doing something about the virus.

The loss of human life is tragic... but when a meltdown is caused by a bunch of fraudulent corrupt trash shooting themselves in the foot... well its lols to me... sorry if you have ties to India that make you butthurt.

You're effectively saying it's alright for all americans to die because of what Trump did last year. Get your head checked.

Say that to me IRL, fuckface. If you dare.

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-07 06:32:35

At 5/7/21 03:00 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 5/6/21 10:56 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: Wtf are you talking about? You CLEARLY have no idea what is happening here on US soil as far as COVID protocol is concerned.
Oh, the whole world knew, and still knows. You don't get 45K in a day despite vaccinations if you're doing something about the virus.
You're effectively saying it's alright for all americans to die because of what Trump did last year. Get your head checked.
Say that to me IRL, fuckface. If you dare.

Yeah... again comparing India to the US is like comparing apples to oranges. ...but for some reason you are obsessed with the US... and with Trump??? For one... our data is far more refined and accurate... our numbers are going to be high... but they will be accurate... the MOST accurate infact. We are testing greater than a 1:1 ratio per US citizen. (That means there regularly are more covid tests performed than there are citizens in the US) India's number tested for example is something like 20% of the population number. Not even close to a 1:1

You wouldn't even be able to begin to compare cases/deaths/etc. without estimating by dividing the number by .2 (or whatever the respective ratio is if comparing a different country)

...and It would give me great pleasure to watch you get assdamaged in person. 😆

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-07 10:24:08

At 5/3/21 10:53 PM, EdyKel wrote: Except, He wasn't a fucking demagogue about it, making some people fap to hating a group of people over it.

How strange. Pointing out the incompetence and malice of the chinese authorities in allowing this pandemic to spread is suddenly 'demagougery'? What next, criticizing Xi and his cabal is 'hate speech'?

I wonder who could possibly be writing the policy behind the media propaganda wing if they suddenly came to the conclusion that banning travel is racist and xenophobic... then comically flip-flopped to it after a while with the full blessing of the mass media.

My advice to you? Stop repeating what career bureaucrats dictate on their feefees as if it were facts and stop pressuring people to get a clearly experimental shot with unknown long-term effects. There are laws against that, you know.

Also, calling it 'china virus' is not 'racist' either.

iu_299001_2080200.webp

-

And on that note, rock on, old orange dude. Never forget that the chinese government and their enablers are financially liable for this whole pandemic mess no matter how hard they try to cover up and erase the evidence. Similarly, the WHO is also directly responsible for this pandemic - from initial denial despite the overwhelming evidence proving the contrary, to putting pressure on countries to stop lifesaving measures because feefees.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-07 10:42:24

At 5/7/21 10:20 AM, Linkellx wrote:
At 5/7/21 10:16 AM, M071tz wrote:
At 5/2/21 01:20 PM, FunBoy07 wrote:
At 5/2/21 01:09 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 5/2/21 11:57 AM, FunBoy07 wrote: I don't know if this is the right time or place, but most of the deaths (the majority) have been in long term care facilities. And are we just going to ignore the fact that covid has been around for a suspicious amount of time? Believe me when I write this, I thought covid was a pandemic when it started, I'm not saying there isn't a virus, I'm just saying the karens in charge of the world should calm down.
Just get your shot.
What if I have a weak immune system?
If so you should advocate for everyone you know to get the vaccine. If most people get the vaccine then people with weak immune systems and disabilities will not have to get one.
But wouldn’t everyone have to get the vaccine eventually?

Herd immunity also applies to vaccination. Once more than half of the people have either been vaccinated or infected, then the rates of infection has to decline from there.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-07 11:06:32

At 5/7/21 10:24 AM, Yomuchan wrote: And on that note, rock on, old orange dude. Never forget that the chinese government and their enablers are financially liable for this whole pandemic mess no matter how hard they try to cover up and erase the evidence.

No matter how much you hate China, giving into this sets a dangerous precedent. Good luck trying to make DR Congo pay for financial reparations when Ebola 2.0 arrives, or India when Nipah goes H2H. It would likely turn their authoritarian governments even more hypernationalistic due to the us-vs-them scenario this creates, and would worsen international relations, if not outright set the stage for a baseless war.

It's tempting to say that it is the liability of the nation of origin, but 1) the international community knew about COVID since January, and many did nothing until March so the responsibility also falls on them and 2) it's all fun and games until your country is the source of the pandemic.

At 5/7/21 06:32 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: Yeah... again comparing India to the US is like comparing apples to oranges. ...but for some reason you are obsessed with the US... and with Trump??? For one... our data is far more refined and accurate... our numbers are going to be high... but they will be accurate... the MOST accurate infact. We are testing greater than a 1:1 ratio per US citizen. (That means there regularly are more covid tests performed than there are citizens in the US) India's number tested for example is something like 20% of the population number. Not even close to a 1:1
You wouldn't even be able to begin to compare cases/deaths/etc. without estimating by dividing the number by .2 (or whatever the respective ratio is if comparing a different country)

Fuck off. If you think "testing more" gives you the right to call all the people of a country "scamsters who deserve to die", you're a pathetic waste of oxygen.

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-07 11:32:14

At 5/7/21 10:24 AM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 5/3/21 10:53 PM, EdyKel wrote: Except, He wasn't a fucking demagogue about it, making some people fap to hating a group of people over it.
How strange. Pointing out the incompetence and malice of the chinese authorities in allowing this pandemic to spread is suddenly 'demagougery'? What next, criticizing Xi and his cabal is 'hate speech'?

I wonder who could possibly be writing the policy behind the media propaganda wing if they suddenly came to the conclusion that banning travel is racist and xenophobic... then comically flip-flopped to it after a while with the full blessing of the mass media.

My advice to you? Stop repeating what career bureaucrats dictate on their feefees as if it were facts and stop pressuring people to get a clearly experimental shot with unknown long-term effects. There are laws against that, you know.

Also, calling it 'china virus' is not 'racist' either.

-

And on that note, rock on, old orange dude. Never forget that the chinese government and their enablers are financially liable for this whole pandemic mess no matter how hard they try to cover up and erase the evidence. Similarly, the WHO is also directly responsible for this pandemic - from initial denial despite the overwhelming evidence proving the contrary, to putting pressure on countries to stop lifesaving measures because feefees.

Take your Chines government approved hydroxychloroquine, while telling me you don't trust government, China, or pharmaceuticals, and then seek help.

At 5/7/21 11:06 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 5/7/21 10:24 AM, Yomuchan wrote: And on that note, rock on, old orange dude. Never forget that the chinese government and their enablers are financially liable for this whole pandemic mess no matter how hard they try to cover up and erase the evidence.
No matter how much you hate China, giving into this sets a dangerous precedent. Good luck trying to make DR Congo pay for financial reparations when Ebola 2.0 arrives, or India when Nipah goes H2H. It would likely turn their authoritarian governments even more hypernationalistic due to the us-vs-them scenario this creates, and would worsen international relations, if not outright set the stage for a baseless war.

It's tempting to say that it is the liability of the nation of origin, but 1) the international community knew about COVID since January, and many did nothing until March so the responsibility also falls on them and 2) it's all fun and games until your country is the source of the pandemic.

At 5/7/21 06:32 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: Yeah... again comparing India to the US is like comparing apples to oranges. ...but for some reason you are obsessed with the US... and with Trump??? For one... our data is far more refined and accurate... our numbers are going to be high... but they will be accurate... the MOST accurate infact. We are testing greater than a 1:1 ratio per US citizen. (That means there regularly are more covid tests performed than there are citizens in the US) India's number tested for example is something like 20% of the population number. Not even close to a 1:1
Fuck off. If you think "testing more" gives you the right to call all the people of a country "scamsters who deserve to die", you're a pathetic waste of oxygen.

Maybe you failed at reading comprehension... but again America has nothing to do with India's situation.

You keep trying to draw the line between the two for some reason... as if you are trying to blame the US for... or are somehow attempting to justify the fact that India is a trash, developing country whose biggest exports include scams, deceit, and fraud.

You continuously attempt to put words into my mouth that I didn't ever say... and then get completely bent when your tantrums and misdirected stabs at the United States are proven to be irrelevant nonsense with cold hard factual numerical data.

Oh... and I suppose since I'm "wasting oxygen" you are somehow going to blame the US for your oxygen shortage, too?

Fucking clown.

iu_299043_2939046.png

Must have been a hard day at the scam call center today... Amir just can't seem to catch his breath.

BBS Signature

At 5/7/21 11:06 AM, Gimmick wrote: No matter how much you hate China, giving into this sets a dangerous precedent. Good luck trying to make DR Congo pay for financial reparations when Ebola 2.0 arrives, or India when Nipah goes H2H. It would likely turn their authoritarian governments even more hypernationalistic due to the us-vs-them scenario this creates, and would worsen international relations, if not outright set the stage for a baseless war.

Just to clear this up; I don't hate China - just hate it's government. In fact, if it wasn't for some of the bravest Chinese people, who risked their lives to get this information out, the whole world have been in the dark about the pandemic until shit went completely out of control while the WHO had their collective heads buried in the sand. Now those people, they're real-world heroes.

Agree with you on the first point, but it goes even deeper.

The chinese government has murdered and punished doctors and medical experts who were trying to get the word out on this since late last year. Information was leaking out somewhere in late november (if I recall) and the dispersed information was eventually collated transferred to the WHO by concerned individuals. However, pressure from the communist party of china pushed this critical decision to cover the situation up, and other countries into keeping their borders open. To reiterate - the citizenry are not at fault and should never be punished/discriminated for the crimes of the corrupt party officials.

The DRC might be a bad place, but I don't think they ever engaged in a coverup even when the ebola R type showed up. Nor does the DRC have the sort of push to actually pressure the WHO into misleading everyone. And if India does engage in intentional coverups that result in the pandemic causing waves in the region, they should - in my opinion - pay up for damages. It would put a sort of 'check and balance' against lazy bureaucrats who downplay everything.

It's tempting to say that it is the liability of the nation of origin, but 1) the international community knew about COVID since January, and many did nothing until March so the responsibility also falls on them

Agreed. That's why I said 'and the enablers' are also responsible to a similar extent because they were willing to ignore the mounting evidence starting from january to play 'everything's fine t. CCP' line. While information was leaking out, the international community should have cooperated, even underhandedly to come up with unified quarantine and testing by scale. But I guess they were too worried about offending the paper tiger and didn't want to put travel bans.

2) it's all fun and games until your country is the source of the pandemic.

I'm not saying that being the source of a pandemic should be punished. I'm saying that willful coverups, misleading information, murder and disappearances of doctors who point out the existence of an emergent disease, and ultimately enabling the pandemic should be punished. It would ultimately serve as a deterrent for the bureaucrats when the price is taken out of their hide.

In closing, if that were the case in my country, I'm actually for making them pay out of their own pockets should the officials engage in such a coverup and pressure the WHO to keep their mouths shut about it - but that's just my opinion.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-07 12:34:15

At 5/7/21 11:45 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote:
Maybe you failed at reading comprehension... but again America has nothing to do with India's situation.

You keep trying to draw the line between the two for some reason... as if you are trying to blame the US for... or are somehow attempting to justify the fact that India is a trash, developing country whose biggest exports include scams, deceit, and fraud.

You continuously attempt to put words into my mouth that I didn't ever say... and then get completely bent when your tantrums and misdirected stabs at the United States are proven to be irrelevant nonsense with cold hard factual numerical data.

Oh... and I suppose since I'm "wasting oxygen" you are somehow going to blame the US for your oxygen shortage, too?

Fucking clown.

Must have been a hard day at the scam call center today... Amir just can't seem to catch his breath.

Do you actually have a point, other than: "India gets what they deserve for some "superficial reasons"?

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-07 12:38:01

At 5/7/21 11:32 AM, EdyKel wrote: Take your Chines government approved hydroxychloroquine, while telling me you don't trust government, China, or pharmaceuticals, and then seek help.

Hydroycholoroquine is approved by the FDA, with a long history of usage and proper mapping of dosages. And you're still using that claim despite the fact you picked it from another trial for another drug - one where I proved my hypothesis again that measured doses before the infection takes root is key. You either lack reading comprehension, or you really are that petty.

The experimental shots you tout were pushed through with no test data, or information on longterm effects and only approved for 'emergency use' as a replacement trial. Informed consent is a thing, and as per the Nuremberg Code, people should be aware of all the risk factors before they consent to it. You have no business at all ordering people take part in being the test subjects to such a drug.

Of course, a fascist regime wouldn't care for such things as ethics or human rights.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

At 5/7/21 12:34 PM, EdyKel wrote:

Fucking clown.

Do you actually have a point, other than: "India gets what they deserve for some "superficial reasons"?

Nope. That's what I'm trying to get across.

And as far as superficial reasons are concerned....

This was the original "support" I made for jesting at India's crisis which ignited the shitstorm.

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-07 12:40:09

At 5/7/21 11:45 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: You continuously attempt to put words into my mouth that I didn't ever say...

It's the scam capital of the world, and i hope they all fucking die.

A direct quote.

Another direct quote.

But please, tell me how I'm putting words in your mouth.

BBS Signature

At 5/7/21 12:40 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 5/7/21 11:45 AM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: You continuously attempt to put words into my mouth that I didn't ever say...
A direct quote.
Another direct quote.

But please, tell me how I'm putting words in your mouth.

I know what I've said.... maybe you don't remember what you've said.

At 5/7/21 03:00 AM, Gimmick wrote: You're effectively saying it's alright for all americans to die because of what Trump did last year. Get your head checked.

Who the fuck said anything about Trump?

At 5/6/21 10:47 AM, Gimmick wrote:

I was literally talking to Turkey about a remark he made about America... Now my entire argument is based off of some shitty invalid comparison someone else made?

BBS Signature

At 5/7/21 12:41 PM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: I know what I've said.... maybe you don't remember what you've said.

Enlighten me.

Let me put it in terms even you can understand.

You, as a supposed american citizen are effectively saying "[all] Indians deserve to die because of their corrupt government mishandling covid." I'm leaving out the part where you called them all scamsters out of courtesy.

Suppose I, as a non-american citizen, said last year that "All americans deserve to die because of their corrupt [trump] government mishandling covid". Would you, or would you not have a problem with that?

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-07 12:49:23

At 5/7/21 12:47 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 5/7/21 12:41 PM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: I know what I've said.... maybe you don't remember what you've said.
Enlighten me.

Let me put it in terms even you can understand.

You, as a supposed american citizen are effectively saying "[all] Indians deserve to die because of their corrupt government mishandling covid." I'm leaving out the part where you called them all scamsters out of courtesy.

Suppose I, as a non-american citizen, said last year that "All americans deserve to die because of their corrupt [trump] government mishandling covid". Would you, or would you not have a problem with that?

I don't give a fuck what you think... you can go back to kicking sand.

BBS Signature

Response to Record-high number of COVID-19 cases in India 2021-05-07 12:49:34

At 5/7/21 12:38 PM, 0N1MU5HA wrote:
At 5/7/21 12:34 PM, EdyKel wrote:

Fucking clown.

Nope. That's what I'm trying to get across.

And as far as superficial reasons are concerned....
This was the original "support" I made for jesting at India's crisis which ignited the shitstorm.

And that justifies this?

India is a joke.

That's not really funny, it's just in poor taste.