00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rott1ngBra1n just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The new episode is out! Thank you all for the ideas!

81 Views | 0 Replies

So about a week ago I made this thread where I asked all you lovely Newgrounders to give me ideas for weird objects, character, phenomena, etc. to include in my surrealist storytelling podcast, Nol's Therapy Mansion.

I took a look at your ideas and chose the ones I felt most appropriate for the second episode. And now, ladies and gentlemen, the second episode is out!

This episode features the lovely voice of @MellonSnow, who is responsible for the line of Dutch at 19:44! Huge props to her for making the whole scene so many times better!

Also, huge thanks to @WokioWolfy who basically came up with the whole plot for this episode, namely the character of Hysis and her bar. You're super creative man I appreciate it.

Additional shoutouts to the guys who lent me other ideas for this episode:

@MellonSnow, who gave the idea for the pocket dimension.

@TapathyWR, who gave the idea for Wonderlust and his circus.

@Kaptindregbadd, who gave the idea for the character Brother Hate.

@NeoBlueRose, who gave the idea for the red wristband.

You're all super awesome and I appreciate the contributions you made to bringing this episode and its story to life!

This is definitely a series I'm going to be continuing on the regular, though I've been busy with IRL things lately so I can't for sure whether there'll be an established schedule anytime soon. In any case, I'm glad this one is finally out!

You better include both episodes now @TheTankTribune ;)

coo coo bitch lmfao