00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,039,304 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-12 10:07:32

At 1/12/11 10:05 AM, Strategize wrote:
At 1/11/11 04:15 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: Every time I smoke anymore I just sit there, wherever I am,and want to be sober. My social skills all but jump off a building, and all I want to do is anything else.

I'll definitely smoke again, but for now there's just no point anymore.
I for one won't miss you. All you ever do is troll this club when you post. You're not even funny.

Haha, god damn I went through the last couple pages and found no troll posts. I guess you must have been trolling a different club I belong to.

Well, I hope you decide to keep smoking. Happy trails.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-12 17:36:33

At 1/12/11 10:07 AM, Strategize wrote:
At 1/12/11 10:05 AM, Strategize wrote: I for one won't miss you. All you ever do is troll this club when you post. You're not even funny.
Haha, god damn I went through the last couple pages and found no troll posts. I guess you must have been trolling a different club I belong to.

Well, I hope you decide to keep smoking. Happy trails.

All I post in is this and the Martial Arts Club...

I will down the road, and my psychedelic experience is still prescient, I just need to be in a different mindset to enjoy smoking.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-13 11:36:58

Faced a dub in 2 Js and bowlpacks after swallowing 2 7.5mg hydrocodone pills i had. I'm fucking floating.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-13 13:30:49

At 1/13/11 11:36 AM, LTmatt wrote: Faced a dub in 2 Js and bowlpacks after swallowing 2 7.5mg hydrocodone pills i had. I'm fucking floating.

Booooooo, save that shit for later! And vicodin is lame.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-13 14:42:05

I'm thinking about getting a bong, preferably a small-medium one with rasta colours (glass)
any tips/links?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-13 18:02:27

At 1/13/11 02:42 PM, schumaccercat wrote: I'm thinking about getting a bong, preferably a small-medium one with rasta colours (glass)
any tips/links?

Check out Illadelph's rasta glass, HVY's worked glass, and ROOR or EHLE's rasta glass.

Sites...try everyonedoesit.co.uk, grasscity.com.

Seems like a lot of you guys are starting to wind down on your smoking...I can feel that. I made a Q of Sour D and about a gram of hash last me 3 1/2 weeks and should last me the remaining few days of my break...this past year or so I've been smoking a lot less, which is odd considering I go to a stoner school, hang out with so many people that are involved with it in one form or another...stuff like that. Used to be I'd go through a half-o a week two years ago, now I'm down to an eighth a week or less (a lot of the time this year, I've been splitting eighths with my roommate and that'd last a week or two)...weird how that stuff works.

I think part of it is being a broke college kid though. We'll see what occurs once I get a job all lined up; applied for a couple different jobs, looking into one that pays $150/hr, which would be INSANEEEE.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-13 21:32:06

At 1/13/11 01:30 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 1/13/11 11:36 AM, LTmatt wrote: Faced a dub in 2 Js and bowlpacks after swallowing 2 7.5mg hydrocodone pills i had. I'm fucking floating.
Booooooo, save that shit for later! And vicodin is lame.

Yeah, I wish I had some benzos or some shit, i love smoking on zannies and kpins. 'Twas a nice time had blazing today though, first time in a week and I was satisfyingly ripped for the first time in a while. Anyone else here a fan of pills?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-14 13:22:54

At 1/13/11 09:32 PM, LTmatt wrote: Anyone else here a fan of pills?

I wouldn't call myself a fan of them, but I've done quite a handful of them. I used to do percs every weekend or so, and I tried a bunch of others but I haven't done any in a while. Matter of fact, I haven't even drank in half a year, I just smoke lots of weed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-14 18:58:18

At 1/14/11 02:18 PM, Canas wrote: I used to take powerful prescription sleeping pills to get real fucked up

Honestly, there's nothing better than a pill high. There's also nothing more dangerous.

Yeah, smoking isn't really that enjoyable for me anymore, maybe it's because I just don't smoke as much and with the same vigor and passion for it as I used to.
What kind of sleeping pills did you take? I like benzos for how they make you just feel like you're chillin the whole time. It's like yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuhhhhhh in my brain.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-15 06:58:00

Hi, I'm a stoner and I'd like to join.

I'd like to start by asking a question: Do Americans all smoke without filters and keep so called roaches until they have enough to make a roach-joint? Please enlighten me. Is it just a cliché that Americans smoke without a filter or is it actually true. And do a majority of American stoners really make roach-joints?

Just curious.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-15 11:55:30

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY A QUALITY BONG SHOULD GET IN CONTACT WITH A GLASSBLOWER FROM THIS SITE:

Etsy.

How is everyone this lovely Saturday afternoon?

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-15 11:56:50

At 1/15/11 06:58 AM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: Hi, I'm a stoner and I'd like to join.

I'd like to start by asking a question: Do Americans all smoke without filters and keep so called roaches until they have enough to make a roach-joint? Please enlighten me. Is it just a cliché that Americans smoke without a filter or is it actually true. And do a majority of American stoners really make roach-joints?

Just curious.

I'm Canadian and very close to the border... rolling without them is unheard of here.

I would never re-smoke roach weed in a joint man. Maybe in a bong.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-15 12:39:39

At 1/15/11 11:56 AM, Strategize wrote:
At 1/15/11 06:58 AM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: Hi, I'm a stoner and I'd like to join.

Just curious.
I'm Canadian and very close to the border... rolling without them is unheard of here.

I would never re-smoke roach weed in a joint man. Maybe in a bong.

It's the same where I live, in Switzerland. No one smokes without a filter. I think if there are actually people who smoke without them they're in the US. Do you use tobacco in joints or do you smoke the weed on its own?

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-15 12:52:33

At 1/14/11 02:18 PM, Canas wrote: I used to take powerful prescription sleeping pills to get real fucked up

Honestly, there's nothing better than a pill high. There's also nothing more dangerous.

Pill highs are so un-noticeable for me. Any time I did them, I rarely felt anything unless I actually TRIED to feel it, as in, I sat there and zoned out. And the high was even less if I hadn't been smoking while doing them as well. Plus pretty much all pills are expensive as shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-15 12:54:51

At 1/15/11 06:58 AM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: Is it just a cliché that Americans smoke without a filter or is it actually true. And do a majority of American stoners really make roach-joints?

Double post. I rarely use a filter, and I never smoke roach joints. I save all my roaches, but I never roll them back up into another joint, that would burn like shit. I just break them open and pop them in my bowl.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-15 13:36:40

At 1/15/11 12:39 PM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: It's the same where I live, in Switzerland. No one smokes without a filter. I think if there are actually people who smoke without them they're in the US. Do you use tobacco in joints or do you smoke the weed on its own?

It's all preference when it comes to tobacco. A lot of my friends smoke poppers but my best friend hates tobacco (even though even he smokes poppers sometimes. feelgoodman.jpg) as for me I used to smoke cigarettes but found it conflicting with my weed habit so I dopped the tobacco gradually until I finally quit - before relapsing when I went on an MDMA binge (belmonts are the shit when rolling). Nowadays I only smoke poppers tobacco-wise... or shisha.

To tell you the truth rolling spliffs (tobbaco/weed joints) in my area has become a LOT less popular in my area as the popularity of poppers rises (poppers are when you snap a piece of a fag and some weed into the bong).

But I would NEVER turn down a true blunt. Haven't had one since 4/20 2010... god damn you Stephen Harper.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-15 16:38:56

Speaking of poppers, has anyone ever smoked a bowl of straight rolling/pipe tobacco?

One day several years ago me and a friend decided to freak out everyone else in the room by smoking to our domes, each, a FAT bowl of bugler rolling tobacco out of a LARGE bong with like five attachments. Then we smoked another bowl, each, out of a 2 liter gravity bong.

I have NEVER IN MY LIFE had such a tobacco buzz. Cashing a bong bowl of tobacco in one hit... a large one at that... twice...

Nicotine heaven.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-15 23:43:32

At 1/15/11 04:38 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: Speaking of poppers, has anyone ever smoked a bowl of straight rolling/pipe tobacco?

Rough as all hell but I felt like I was ascending to a greater place, so much nicotine.

Boutta hit a fatty of trainwreck. PEACE.

/ Accomplishments: first 1000 comment news post.

/ عثكغ ʘⒺⒸⓀⒺʘ

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-16 00:01:46

Anyone here enjoy dxm? I'd love to have some discussion with fellow ng'rs who dose.

Facebook

"Man creates his own reality."

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-16 06:36:00

At 1/15/11 12:54 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 1/15/11 06:58 AM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: Is it just a cliché that Americans smoke without a filter or is it actually true. And do a majority of American stoners really make roach-joints?
Double post. I rarely use a filter, and I never smoke roach joints. I save all my roaches, but I never roll them back up into another joint, that would burn like shit. I just break them open and pop them in my bowl.

Interesting, what are the advantages of smoking without a filter in your opinion? What I like to do is smoke with a filter and put a little bit of tobacco at the bottom near the filter (what swiss people call a "tobacco floor"). This is pretty nifty because it allows you to throw away the joint before you have to risk smoking part of the filter (which wouldn't be the end of the world as it's just paper, but not very nice all the same), also it saves you from throwing away any weed that might have been too close to the filter for you to smoke. You could probably try this without a filter, which would leave you with a kind of tobacco roach which you could then throw away without losing any weed.

At 1/15/11 01:36 PM, Strategize wrote:
At 1/15/11 12:39 PM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: It's the same where I live, in Switzerland. No one smokes without a filter. I think if there are actually people who smoke without them they're in the US. Do you use tobacco in joints or do you smoke the weed on its own?
It's all preference when it comes to tobacco. A lot of my friends smoke poppers but my best friend hates tobacco (even though even he smokes poppers sometimes. feelgoodman.jpg) as for me I used to smoke cigarettes but found it conflicting with my weed habit so I dopped the tobacco gradually until I finally quit - before relapsing when I went on an MDMA binge (belmonts are the shit when rolling). Nowadays I only smoke poppers tobacco-wise... or shisha.

I haven't met anyone who smokes weed without tobacco here, unless they've got no tobacco and can't concievably get any to roll with. The reason I use tobacco is mainly because it saves weed without the high losing intensity. It seems to me that when you roll with weed only, you end up burning a lot of weed without actually efficiently consuming as much THC as possible. I'm not going to claim that I have any scientific evidence to back this up, but it seems somewhat logical to me. Also tobacco in the spliff makes it burn better (no constant relighting required). I like to use at the very least a 50/50 ratio of weed to tobacco, preferably around 70/30 with weed being 70% of the spliff.

To tell you the truth rolling spliffs (tobbaco/weed joints) in my area has become a LOT less popular in my area as the popularity of poppers rises (poppers are when you snap a piece of a fag and some weed into the bong).

In my personal experience I've found that a good old joint is the best way to smoke herb. Somehow it's the easiest to share, it's easy to transport and it seems to get everyone high if it's a reasonable groupsize to spliffsize ratio. I just find bongs are a bit of a hassle when you're not smoking in the comfort of your own home. Don't get me wrong I like a good hit from the bong, but spliffs are more practical.

But I would NEVER turn down a true blunt. Haven't had one since 4/20 2010... god damn you Stephen Harper.

What do you define as a true blunt? Is it a blunt that was made from a hollowed out cigar with only weed? Or do pure weed-blunts made with blunt-paper count too?

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-16 19:20:02

What the fuck happened to pope of dope and his daily updates?

Its over 9,000!!!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-17 00:49:34

At 1/15/11 11:52 PM, Piggler wrote: I'm really stoned right now. Smoked some God Berry ganja but I've never heard of it before today. Has anyone else tried or heard of it?

God BERRY!? Jesus Christ, that sounds fantastic.

No I haven't heard of the name or seen it in High Times, is it dank?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-17 00:53:52

At 1/16/11 06:36 AM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: What do you define as a true blunt? Is it a blunt that was made from a hollowed out cigar with only weed? Or do pure weed-blunts made with blunt-paper count too?

In my opinion a true blunt is either a cigar (like a philly or a swisher) which is cut open, filled with weed and re-rolled or at least 2 grams rolled into one of those pre-packaged blunt leafs (not the brown papers like brown sugars, but actual tobacco leaf).

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-17 18:46:50

At 1/17/11 12:49 AM, Strategize wrote: No I haven't heard of the name or seen it in High Times, is it dank?

Do you actually subscribe to High Times? I thought it was just something to read when you have nothing to do in Borders.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-17 19:05:55

At 1/16/11 07:20 PM, Zackman558 wrote: What the fuck happened to pope of dope and his daily updates?

Again i must say, WHERE THE FUCK IS POPE OF DOPE MOTHER FUCKERS!

Its over 9,000!!!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-17 20:36:37

At 1/16/11 06:36 AM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: Interesting, what are the advantages of smoking without a filter in your opinion?

There aren't any. I've smoked many a joint with a filter, around here most people just rip a small piece of the cardboardy paper container and roll that into a cylinder and stick it in the mouth end. I personally just rarely roll joints, and when I do I guess I've just never thought to put a filter in it. I never pull any weed through when I smoke an un-filtered one, so I don't mind it without.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-18 01:07:29

At 1/17/11 07:05 PM, Zackman558 wrote:
At 1/16/11 07:20 PM, Zackman558 wrote: What the fuck happened to pope of dope and his daily updates?

that motherfuckingcocksucker OD'd big time & im the one that sold him the shit; that pope just could not get enough of that there dope

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-18 02:39:52

At 1/18/11 01:07 AM, MadCow wrote:
At 1/17/11 07:05 PM, Zackman558 wrote:
that motherfuckingcocksucker OD'd big time & im the one that sold him the shit; that pope just could not get enough of that there dope

No one pay attention to this idiot, he likes to piss people off every few pages.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-18 08:39:17

At 1/17/11 08:36 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 1/16/11 06:36 AM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: Interesting, what are the advantages of smoking without a filter in your opinion?
There aren't any. I've smoked many a joint with a filter, around here most people just rip a small piece of the cardboardy paper container and roll that into a cylinder and stick it in the mouth end. I personally just rarely roll joints, and when I do I guess I've just never thought to put a filter in it. I never pull any weed through when I smoke an un-filtered one, so I don't mind it without.

Yeah the cardboardy paper from the papes-container is a pretty commonly used filter material, probably the most popular thing to use here are train tickets and of course filter papers that were made specifically for the purpose of acting as filters in joints (well officially they're made for rolling cigarettes, but whatever...).

On occasion I buy these things called Jilters, they're a sort of mini-filter which you pop on top of your paper filter. They're pretty cool because they filter out some of the toxic elements of the smoke, e.g. tar and nicotine. They also have the convenient side effect of keeping your filters nice and cylindrical. I've provided a picture to give you a clear imagination of what these things look like (the side facing the weed and tobacco has a small element that looks like a normal cigarette filter)

For general amusement's sake here's a link to the jilter-website, featuring an explanation in pretty dodgy english (notice the red warning sign ^_^):

http://www.jilter.com/jilter_english.htm l

The Stoner's Club

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-01-18 13:32:52

At 1/18/11 08:39 AM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote: For general amusement's sake here's a link to the jilter-website, featuring an explanation in pretty dodgy english (notice the red warning sign ^_^):

http://www.jilter.com/jilter_english.htm l

can you buy them in head shops? or only online?

also, my partner's brother's dealer fell through 2 days ago. my runner is complaining because i could only give him 14 gs and I've missed at least a half in grams (that is 140 fucking dollars) since he flopped.

plus I smoked all my buddha away in a huge bong sesh solo, so i have no weed even to smoke.

BBS Signature