00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

your least favorite music genres/artists

783 Views | 43 Replies

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-04 13:55:17

At 2/4/21 07:52 AM, Hellzingg wrote: Willing to bet everyone who hates rap/hiphop loves rock/metal and the other way around.

I happen to like rap metal.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-04 14:45:00

At 2/4/21 07:52 AM, Hellzingg wrote: Willing to bet everyone who hates rap/hiphop loves rock/metal and the other way around.

people who love metal (in general) seem to love memphis rap.

BBS Signature

Country really is the only genre that I can't stand. It's so goddamn awful and lame, especially since the 2000s or so.

I'd say Nu-metal as well but a lot of that is ironically funny to listen to.

(doc·tor pack)

"Nixon had powers including, but not limited to: telekinesis, super speed, superhuman strength, invisibility, and mind control."

Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-04 15:02:09

I really can't think of anything. Guess I don't listen to things I hate very often. Probably a good thing.

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-16 12:34:51

Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" is just plain fucking stupid. It's just a twerking, crappy lyrics, and snakes. When I first heard the song "Anaconda" I thought, "When is the fucking snake gonna kill her"

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-16 14:32:01

At 1/18/21 06:58 PM, Jatmoz wrote: Reggaeton, shit's got a huge following in Latin America so I hear that fucking thing everywhere, and it's always the same goddamn songs. I hear it in parties, I hear it in the uber, I hear it whenever the obnoxious group of friends in school decide it's appropriate to bust out their shitty bluetooth speaker in the middle of fucking class. The same rhythm, the same lyrics about sexy women and innuendos, the same vocals from a dude with a high pitched voice and a stupid autotune. God.

I'm sure if I set aside the time and listen to the genre on my own I'd probably find something I like, but I can't get into it when I hear the same dembow rhythm literally everywhere.

I feel your pain.

I HATE REGGAETON.

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-16 16:08:11

Metal and new country.

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-16 17:06:21

Rap and hip hop is so fucking dull. I don't care about shortys big fat ass or how many dollars you dropping at the club, your music is awful and you should feel ashamed.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-16 22:08:09

R and B, gangsta rap and metal.

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-17 01:23:36

I honestly hate modern "Rap", Pop and any mainstream genre to my burning soul. Serious it almost un-fucking-bearable to listen to, even in 2 seconds in. It either that they repeat the same beats or if not, get torture in their god-awful singing. I don't mind if it some no-name bands or whatnot.

The only good Rap I can think of is around the 90s era or Eminem, those are alright in my book.

https://38cautionzone.com

Ko-fi (Commission/Donation)

BBS Signature

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-17 01:26:08

At 2/4/21 04:47 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/4/21 04:37 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote: Swedish Rap, shit sucks and its really repetitive as fuck.
These guys are good, though.

Hold on, I remember those guys, they actually came from Newgrounds

https://38cautionzone.com

Ko-fi (Commission/Donation)

BBS Signature

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-17 05:30:51

i once saw a post that said "death grips makes me feel like i'm in a scary laundromat" and it's so accurate. they're not good. they're aurally upsetting.

i also hate how Demi Lovato sings. she just yells, and when she's not yelling, she's belting. give her 10 years and her vocal chords will be leather.

soundcloud rap and new pop music is terrible, too. stop letting snapchat/tiktok famous people get on the radio.

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-17 09:15:16

At 2/17/21 01:26 AM, AKA-38CAUTION wrote:
At 2/4/21 04:47 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/4/21 04:37 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote: Swedish Rap, shit sucks and its really repetitive as fuck.
These guys are good, though.
Hold on, I remember those guys, they actually came from Newgrounds

iu_243050_2278460.jpg

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to your least favorite music genres/artists 2021-02-19 00:03:39

At 2/16/21 10:08 PM, ngman7 wrote: R and B, gangsta rap and metal.

Yes, I am African American and I am not a big fan of R and B. I never got into it. I don't like the other genres too much because I am a Christian.