00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FAVORITE ART OF 2020

1,078 Views | 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-03 22:13:45

QUICK!

SHARE YOUR FAVORITE ART FROM 2020 :0

HERE IS MY TOP 100 WITH SOME SMALL EXPLANATIONS

LIST OF LAST YEAR'S COMMISSIONS

PARTY CONTEST 2020 ENTRY LIST

SECRET SANTA 2020 REVEAL THREAD

- - -

TOP 100 FAVORITE ART FROM 2020

1.) It's a Long, Long Haul by @moertel

There's very little I can say about moertel's incredible pixel art that it doesn't say for itself. Their atmospheres are handcrafted experiences that are hard to forget.

2.) Red and Black by @MagtiraPaolo

It's hard for me not to enjoy absolutely everything Magtira does. Their style is one of the most unique experiences I've ever had, even though it's based on complete realism--they just handle it so damn well to where their character bleeds through.

3.) Secret Santa Gift for Mogy by @DIGIMIN

The impossible amount of detail and in-depth work goes to show a solid setting with the air and influence of what a great adventure should feel like. Very, very nicely done ^^

4.) Crow in the Abyss by @Shi-Gu

Their comic Codex Black uses culture and deeply influenced themes to produced drawings with unique stylization coupled with tightly knit designs. The drawing you see below shows a character from their incredible animation Cacalotl. (An honorable mention to this drawing that presents the many themes you encounter with Shi-Gu.) (Also, this.)

5.) Lunar Vessel by @Shamfoo

Incredible colors, incredible theme, incredible direction, and an expert handling of the seemingly infinite details. You really can't expect nothing less from Shamfoo.

6.) Corn Teen by @coby

Sadly, I don't get to see coby draw that much, and this drawing here had a perfectly tied theme with his usual ultra precise line art~ The coloring in "Lilith" deserves a mention as well!

7.) Margo and Ula by @MisMash

Who could forget this bright and beautiful piece starring Margo and Ula that MisMash did for this year's Picollage~?

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/post/topic/14

8.) Ant police by @ChutneyGlaze

The detrimental moment when Chutney got abducted by the ant police </3

9.) Mother Ending by @Moonshen

Oh man, Moonshen's pixel art is at such a high elevated level that inspires creativity within depths of myself that I never knew existed. Their non-pixel art is phenomenal too!

10.) Free Fallin' Fun by @Kengabr

One of my favorite pieces from the Party Contest last year. They have incredible skill at handling many different assets in a drawing and not making the composition feel overcrowded.

11.) True Kind of Love by @gatekid3

An extremely fluid pixel art animation from gatekid, featuring many different modes of movement that require a lot of skill to involve ^^

12.) Lilah by @qixzy

This drawing is so solid in so many different ways. Easily described as a full, complete piece whose skill speaks for itself.

13.) NG Secret Santa 2020 by @Template88

Template is an amazing pixel artist/animator with an extremely meticulous and laser-focused style. Here is over 400 portraits they drew to ensure everyone got something in the Secret Santa.

14.) CHOKEPOINT Chapter:00 by @MackleNG

Mackle's style is incredible, and CHOKEPOINT does well to immerse the view into its apocalyptic setting via creative line work and due diligence paid towards composition. Check out their Lovers Graveyard and SHAMFOO Picollage 2020 drawings for a better idea of their style.

15.) Spore Shaman by @MrCreeep

Solid coloring and intricate detail provide a texture to an abnormal creature. Very vibrant to look at, very staggering to imagine its possibilities.

16.) Party-Party! by @Ozrk

The #2 winner in the art category of last year's Robot Day. A well deserved win from the way the concept was handled so smoothly alongside all the effects.

17.) Crimson Miki by @LukeValentineArt

There are many different, brilliant settings drawn for Miki and Bone, but this simpler one of Miki wielding a chainsaw has an ominous aura to it that I find hard to forget ^^; (read Splatterbrain!)

18.) texas by @museuk

I was first introduced to museuk (goes by utterangle on twitter) because someone posted a drawing of theirs in the NGP server and I've been hooked ever since due to their highly intelligent use of colors that leaves their drawings feeling mesmerizing.

19.) Don't Mess With Wario by @BridgeofFaust

Traditional drawings are something you don't get to see much from BridgeofFaust, and the chaotic nature of this one really sells the havoc that Wario creates ^^ (their less line art eccentric pieces are great too!)

20.) Long-distance by @TheDoomcaster

Simply a fantastic drawing with a fantastic color design~

21.) Lourdes by @MatthewLopz

Matt knows how to tie a theme together, and his use of color in this epic presentation flows so well for a drawing presenting it's slightly askew setting.

22.) The Bends by @foamymuffin

A collage of thematic character designs with a main protagonist cliquing with the ominous atmosphere. Very solid line art for a concise presentation ^^

23.) Sublo mini zine piece by @Lumpf

Sublo & Tangy Mustard, and company, in a unique art style with everyone's personalities on sharp display!

24.) [RETRO] Bluesona Christmas Angel [OC] by @bluethebone

Blue gave her persona cute haircut this year, and I'm absolutely diggin' the results~! (Or maybe my favorite is Retro Luigi~)

25.) V by @FuShark

I remember trying to get a handle on FuShark's art style when I was focused on supporting his style early on, and when I came across this piece I knew he had a serious talent for colors, line work, and character design. Krea drawn as a fighter is also a favorite, and FuShark's Leopard Seal girl is always interesting to see. (pARTy Contest Promo Art, too!)

*xin laugh*

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-03 22:13:56

26.) redesign commission by @MD00dles

An extremely well-designed character art whose ambition lies in the simplicity.

27.) NEGSIS UMBRA (XIII) by @VonGrimsworth

VonGrimsworth uses their style to produce grimly-woven character art, and this is a great example ^^ (Also, really sad)

28.) Please don't order one-day delivery at 11:59 by @TwoSipsofBleach

One of my favorite drawings from TwoSipsofBleach that gets a little wild and chaotic that I think meshes supremely well with their style~

29.) Yamiyono Moruru by @AetherionArt

This drawing in and of itself showed to me the height of precision that Aetherion's art can reach. Also, this Golden Boy x Sailor Moon mashup tribute deserves a mention lol (Also, also, this is a solid Ramona drawing with a separate style that also uses fine-point line art techniques.)

30.) bird doxx by @cashumeru

Every time cashu draws Bird, my f*cking heart can't take it </3 Their art style does very well to show lively skin color and brighter moods that mesh well with Bird's autonomous design when implementing personality ^^

31.) Music Hell by @HassySoda

HassySoda is part cutesy-pop, part deadly, and part evil medley, and her style is impressively flexible and sincerely experimental with high functionality.

32.) Rice Paper by @Sony-Shock

The announcement of Sony-Shock's comic Papercut (which you can find here) was honestly the first art piece I found of Sony-Shock's and I've been astounded by their style ever since ^^ Their Volty's Quest commission was pretty cool, too!

33.) no title by @Kyuri08

Being introduced to Kyuri's art was the greatest feeling this year... She is so talented ^^

34.) Batlista by @jouste

Choosing a favorite from joust's incredible output is incredibly difficult...

35.) MINI #3 by @Hibachi1

One of my favorite desynchronized pieces from Hibachi's completely experimental and subtly sporadic style~ Drawn right after they got a tablet gifted from Tom Fulp!

36.) Hidden Infection by @CowFDoodles

CowFDoodles has grown incredibly this year and they have their own characters/lore/setting that's always interesting!

37.) Colton Crux, an upcoming occult noir graphic novel by @nashotobi

The incredible Lovecraftian graphic novel Colton Crux that you can support here!

38.) Pico Day 2020 by @mogy64

The only time I've seen mogy draw so many damn characters in a neatly packed collage of personality~ Their Merciless Deep commission deserves a shout out too!

39.) Artificial Entity by @cyangorilla

I don't know how but literally almost all of cyangorilla's frontpages have avoided me, so here's me giving back to an incredible artist with one of his very great art pieces. Big Boy's gotta a big mood!!

40.) The Sun in Rags by @ThePsychoSheep

An art trade between Template88 and ThePsychoSheep ended up displaying the fascinating dark-fantasy type themes that PsychoSheep likes to employ in their drawings.

41.) Tire Pressure by @LoganPhresh

The Tire Pressure Project was insane last year. Truly off the f*cking hook.

42.) Card Fighters Clash 2 users by @ScepterDPinoy

Scepter drew a sh*tload of NG characters into a card game. Really fun to look at! ^^

43.) Overgrown Thief Outpost by @DaaWeeD

Very impressive GBA-type ultra-definition pixel art coming from DaaWeeD ^^

44.) party size meal by @ChipsGoWOAH

A really cozy meal setting drawn plainly but with a lot of charm~

45.) Cold by @rtil

It's hard to summarize rtil's art portfolio, but they definitely have a knack for coloring and incredibly flexible line art and I believe this piece showcases that talent very well ^^ (honorable mention as well)

46.) Chrollo by @Kecchi

Kecchi is an incredible character artist and they captured the emotion/mood portrayal of Chrollo very well~

47.) with you by @maruki

A calm, peaceful piece displaying a nice knack for interpretation via colors using woodland spirits~ They also make delicious food pixel art.

48.) Vanna Seasalt! by @MKMaffo

My favorite character concept by MKMaffo last year. It has so much charm and pizzazz that makes use of her style very well~

49.) Anthill by @cryptidcurrent

The comics by cryptidcurrent contain a lot of charm in a visually appealing style, you should check them out~! This here is one of my favorites ^^

50.) Pep and Cannellini by @Intrastele

Formerly known as InterstellarFarts, Intrastele manages unique dystopian-type outer space concepts with their expert craft. This particular drawing entices a setting that stirs the want for more exploration into their gritty world. See Thu and Ronin for more insight into their style~

51.) KK SLIDER x MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE. by @disgustingsirf

A solid take on a trend of inserting KK Slider into Album art ^^

52.) Okone by @papstuko

papstuko joined Newgrounds and dropped this bombshell of a drawin featuring their OC and pleasant lighting techniques.

53.) oh boy 3 am bath time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by @Oddlem

Seeing Oddlem's art grow and become experimental is very fun for me ^^

54.) COMMISSION: mermaid by @Cubesona

One of my favorite drawings uploaded to Newgrounds that Cubesona has done. (Also, this exists.)

55.) SwapFell Papyrus by @LiamGlow

Using the color of the smoke and Papyrus as a relaxed character really provides an at-peace type of mood that's highly enjoyable~

56.) Quarterlies by @hcnone

I love seeing whenever one of hcnone's characters acts quirky, and I will forever remember Blair's look in this drawing. Such an interesting setting in an otherwise boring corporate world ^^ (Also, Monday Skye)

*xin laugh*

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-03 22:14:09

57.) Smiling Friends by @Stradomyre

Remember when Smiling Friends was a thing? Stradomyre does, and he made it look pleasantly disheveled.

58.) Green by @Piku184

I don't get to see much art from Piku on Newgrounds because they mainly do drawpiles, but when they do produce a finished piece, it's a succinct style with a solid color palette. (Also, funni hcnone fan art~)

59.) Inferiority Complex by @BrokenSketch

Cutesy, yet with a dark-themed nonchalant background~

60.) My Pale Pet Hand by @AntonM

Experience an insight into the mind of AntonM from him bringing to life a dream he had~

61.) SWEET BLOOD by @Ruedefaux

Bloodborne fanart of Father Gascoigne that holds a brilliant atmosphere due to the drawing techniques.

62.) Blanks, Whites, and Reds by @AdrienSEnzo

The setting helps imagine what kind of world exists from the few characters you're introduced to. Really fun to think of because of its charming style~

63.) Kokkoro Natsume by @K-Rha

A very solid character art from a solid character art artist that handles all its smaller assets and details very skillfully.

64.) Witch's Cabin by @Skoops

Cozy setting, cozy drawing, cozy room, and a cozy theme~

65.) rEmEmbEr who you ArE by @Cymbourine

An interesting collage of madness with Madness! A fantastic mix of kooky and chaotic.

66.) Shingeki no Bahamut - Cerberus by @CJS-ART

Frightening and adorable captured in the same setting within this deftly handled idle pixel animation.

67.) That bob omb isn't supossed to have an ignition cord by @MistakeHarvest

A VERY solid paper mario drawing with polished coloring.

68.) June 2020 Poll A2: Aile (Mega Man ZX) by @CaptainKirb

An impressive deconstruction of the classic Megaman suit with a cute forefront that involves both costumes of the character model. Really nicely done~

69.) HOLY PANTS by @carmine3

Solid colors with fancy clothes and a very popstar aesthetic. Hella enjoyable ^^

70.) train ride by @AtTheSpeedOf

A well-illustrated train tide tying into the mood of complacency one expects to enjoy by themselves. Overall, a very comfortable drawing~

71.) Unbelievable by @ToonHole

Dat ToonHole comic tho.

72.) hatching 2 by @Qwertfx

Qwertfx draws some spooky stuff, and this one has definitely stuck with me ^^; (Cold Planet is great, too!)

73.) Alien Autopsy by @Foursnail

I love the drawing of Alien Hominid split open that Foursnail did for last year's Picollage~

74.) Usagi-chan by @Inkfy

This is a great piece from Inkfy with a clean, unified idea!

75.) D&D - Mourning by @snowyFeline

Heavy mood, heavy coloring, and an altogether emotionally draining struggle on display from the messy OC.

76.) another imp by @Coughman

I liek dis. The coloring and shading reminds me of a storybook fantasy RPG setting that I can't unsee.

77.) Edward Elric by @al3s

Very solid FMA character art with emphasis on serious emotion.

78.) Ruru's Suicide Show by @InfestedPear

Decidedly weird, and overall well-constructed as it detaches from the norm~

79.) Adachi by @Scumworkz

Very clean Persona character art from Scumworkz~

80.) Endless Sleep (GIF) by @Derpixon

An extremely well crafted animated character portrait from Derpixon.

81.) SAMUGARA the SPIRIT-MAN by @TheMangoso

A neat 'lil character concept with some spunk to it.

82.) Col in animal crossing land by @Linttop

Cutesy animal crossing meets midnight skull boi!

83.) CRONA by @SanaKink

A classic Crona drawing with a strong mood on their character.

84.) spooky by @moawling

A semi-animated bit that maowling made with a limited color palette that expertly delivers a casual experience.

85.) Colodraws Fanart by @moikaloop

A more toned-down version of what moika normally draws, and it's very charming in it's own simplistic way.

86.) Jubilee by @Nyl0s

Nicely drawn xmen fan art ^^

87.) 20200707 by @Okizari

A fancily inked piece that uses the lack of color for a unique ink-drawing experience with a charmingly delightful character.

88.) Train by @SouredApple

A graffitied train with fluorescent lights accentuating the atmosphere.

89.) Dragon girl (commission) by @GRIS9

Very very nice character art of an interestingly smirky OC ^^

90.) Pathetic by @DaRR1o

Asuka's glare is capture very realistically and indeed haunts your existence.

91.) Kaneda the maneda by @Carmet

Carmet did a badass drawing of Kaneda from Akira last year.

92.) Captain's Special Announcement by @Potatoman

I'm entirely happy this exists. It's as disturbing as it is hilarious lol

93.) CRT_1: NYAN by @ninjamuffin99

Remember when Cam's art got frontpaged and he became the Avatar of Newgrounds? Yeah~

94.) NIGHTMARE by @SnoozingWell

A simple, yet nicely designed drawing that implements negative space very well ^^

95.) Unmasked by @Knuxxy

Educated use of lines and shading for this interesting character bust.

96.) RITZ 64!!! by @dogl

Ritz 3D. Super Ritz 64.

97.) Jill Valentine by @Speedo

Jill Valentine in Speedo's style is A1 steak sauce~!

98.) walk at the park by @Jaquin

GENTLES and fam takin' a stroll.

99.) 0080 by @farfin

Here's a random portrait from farfin.

100.) Shower Guy by @doggybag

Remember when doggybag drew a shower with a brain in it with a face on the showerhead ? I do :0

Can't wait to do this again next year! :b

*xin laugh*

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-04 00:16:03

At 1/3/21 11:53 PM, PilotSpikey wrote: In terms of great color palettes and impressive use of perspective: @Cardbordtoaster, @Moonshen, and @museuk are probably my favorite artists that came on NG last year.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/moonshen/the-king

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/museuk/1-11

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/cardbordtoaster/swimming

In terms of that 6x6 fanart meme, @DirkErik-Schulz made the most expressive and unique compilation of the bunch. There is a ridiculous amount of work, detail, and personality here.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/dirkerik-schulz/6x6x6-fanarts

In terms of the Persona 4 contest, it's this piece from @Kayjun.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kayjun/the-golden-bunch
The background was a great touch that reflects the story in P4. The characters are portrayed wonderfully here too. I just love Adachi's goofy smile.

Oh gosh!! I almost forgot about Cardboardtoaster!! :0

Big shoutout to the homie @DirkErik-Schulz that did 6x6x6 fanarts:

Those are very nice selections you got there~!! ^^

*xin laugh*

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-04 05:51:38

Thank you so much for this, it's amazing gift on the beginning of the year, right off the bat.

I'm honoured, thank you!

At 1/3/21 10:13 PM, Xinxinix wrote: 47.) with you by @maruki

A calm, peaceful piece displaying a nice knack for interpretation via colors using woodland spirits~ They also make delicious food pixel art.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/maruki/with-you

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-04 07:02:13

That's a big list of great stuff.

I bribe Tom to have my art frontpaged and this is what I get? Not even the patron saint of NG art gets to see it T-T

jk, thank you for including my art among these awesome peeps!

Failure at not procrastinating made this post possible.

(awesome pixel gorilla by BigBossErndog)

BBS Signature

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-04 07:18:22

At 1/3/21 10:13 PM, Xinxinix wrote:

43.) Overgrown Thief Outpost by @DaaWeeD

Very impressive GBA-type ultra-definition pixel art coming from DaaWeeD ^^
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/daaweed/overgrown-thief-outpost

Aawww thank you for this mention. 🙏 glad you like this piece

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-04 11:40:42

: 88.) Train by @SouredApple
:
: A graffitied train with fluorescent lights accentuating the atmosphere.
: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/souredapple/train

Thank you so much! Means a bunch to see this! <3

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-04 13:12:31

At 1/3/21 10:13 PM, Xinxinix wrote: QUICK!

- - -

There's very little I can say about moertel's incredible pixel art that it doesn't say for itself. Their atmospheres are handcrafted experiences that are hard to forget.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/moertel/it-s-a-long-long-haul

It's hard for me not to enjoy absolutely everything Magtira does. Their style is one of the most unique experiences I've ever had, even though it's based on complete realism--they just handle it so damn well to where their character bleeds through.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/magtirapaolo/red-and-black

The impossible amount of detail and in-depth work goes to show a solid setting with the air and influence of what a great adventure should feel like. Very, very nicely done ^^
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/digimin/secret-santa-gift-for-mogy

Their comic Codex Black uses culture and deeply influenced themes to produced drawings with unique stylization coupled with tightly knit designs. The drawing you see below shows a character from their incredible animation Cacalotl. (An honorable mention to this drawing that presents the many themes you encounter with Shi-Gu.) (Also, this.)
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/shi-gu/crow-in-the-abyss

Incredible colors, incredible theme, incredible direction, and an expert handling of the seemingly infinite details. You really can't expect nothing less from Shamfoo.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/shamfoo/lunar-vessel

6.) Corn Teen by @coby

Sadly, I don't get to see coby draw that much, and this drawing here had a perfectly tied theme with his usual ultra precise line art~ The coloring in "Lilith" deserves a mention as well!
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/coby/corn-teen

Who could forget this bright and beautiful piece starring Margo and Ula that MisMash did for this year's Picollage~?

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/chutneyglaze/ant-police

Oh man, Moonshen's pixel art is at such a high elevated level that inspires creativity within depths of myself that I never knew existed. Their non-pixel art is phenomenal too!
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/moonshen/mother-ending

One of my favorite pieces from the Party Contest last year. They have incredible skill at handling many different assets in a drawing and not making the composition feel overcrowded.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kengabr/free-fallin-fun

An extremely fluid pixel art animation from gatekid, featuring many different modes of movement that require a lot of skill to involve ^^
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/gatekid3/true-kind-of-love

12.) Lilah by @qixzy

This drawing is so solid in so many different ways. Easily described as a full, complete piece whose skill speaks for itself.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/qixzy/lilah

Template is an amazing pixel artist/animator with an extremely meticulous and laser-focused style. Here is over 400 portraits they drew to ensure everyone got something in the Secret Santa.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/template88/ng-secret-santa-2020

Mackle's style is incredible, and CHOKEPOINT does well to immerse the view into its apocalyptic setting via creative line work and due diligence paid towards composition. Check out their Lovers Graveyard and SHAMFOO Picollage 2020 drawings for a better idea of their style.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/mackleng/chokepoint-chapter-00

Solid coloring and intricate detail provide a texture to an abnormal creature. Very vibrant to look at, very staggering to imagine its possibilities.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/mrcreeep/spore-shaman

The #2 winner in the art category of last year's Robot Day. A well deserved win from the way the concept was handled so smoothly alongside all the effects.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/ozrk/px-sb200

There are many different, brilliant settings drawn for Miki and Bone, but this simpler one of Miki wielding a chainsaw has an ominous aura to it that I find hard to forget ^^; (read Splatterbrain!)
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/lukevalentineart/crimson-miki

18.) texas by @museuk

I was first introduced to museuk (goes by utterangle on twitter) because someone posted a drawing of theirs in the NGP server and I've been hooked ever since due to their highly intelligent use of colors that leaves their drawings feeling mesmerizing.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/museuk/texas

Traditional drawings are something you don't get to see much from BridgeofFaust, and the chaotic nature of this one really sells the havoc that Wario creates ^^ (their less line art eccentric pieces are great too!)
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/bridgeoffaust/don-t-mess-with-wario

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/thedoomcaster/long-distance

Matt knows how to tie a theme together, and his use of color in this epic presentation flows so well for a drawing presenting it's slightly askew setting.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/matthewlopz/lourdes

A collage of thematic character designs with a main protagonist cliquing with the ominous atmosphere. Very solid line art for a concise presentation ^^
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/foamymuffin/the-bends

Sublo & Tangy Mustard, and company, in a unique art style with everyone's personalities on sharp display!
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/lumpf/sublo-mini-zine-piece

Blue gave her persona cute haircut this year, and I'm absolutely diggin' the results~! (Or maybe my favorite is Retro Luigi~)
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/bluethebone/retro-bluesona-christmas-angel-oc

25.) V by @FuShark

I remember trying to get a handle on FuShark's art style when I was focused on supporting his style early on, and when I came across this piece I knew he had a serious talent for colors, line work, and character design. Krea drawn as a fighter is also a favorite, and FuShark's Leopard Seal girl is always interesting to see. (pARTy Contest Promo Art, too!)
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/fushark/krea-s-in-the-final-round

Thanks for including me in your list dude! really appreciate it

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-04 14:28:51

At 1/3/21 10:13 PM, Xinxinix wrote: QUICK!

- - -

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/magtirapaolo/red-and-black

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/digimin/secret-santa-gift-for-mogy

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/shi-gu/crow-in-the-abyss

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/shamfoo/lunar-vessel

6.) Corn Teen by @coby

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/coby/corn-teen

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/chutneyglaze/ant-police

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/moonshen/mother-ending

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kengabr/free-fallin-fun

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/gatekid3/true-kind-of-love

12.) Lilah by @qixzy

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/qixzy/lilah

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/template88/ng-secret-santa-2020

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/mackleng/chokepoint-chapter-00

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/mrcreeep/spore-shaman

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/ozrk/px-sb200

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/lukevalentineart/crimson-miki

18.) texas by @museuk

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/museuk/texas

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/bridgeoffaust/don-t-mess-with-wario

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/thedoomcaster/long-distance

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/matthewlopz/lourdes

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/foamymuffin/the-bends

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/lumpf/sublo-mini-zine-piece

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/bluethebone/retro-bluesona-christmas-angel-oc

25.) V by @FuShark

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/fushark/krea-s-in-the-final-round

Honored to be mentioned man Appreciate it! :D

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-04 21:58:52

At 1/3/21 10:13 PM, Xinxinix wrote: 46.) Chrollo by @Kecchi

Kecchi is an incredible character artist and they captured the emotion/mood portrayal of Chrollo very well~
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kecchi/chrollo

Thank you so much for mentioning me! This means a lot!

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-05 15:19:30

Now I have more cool artists to follow. Thanks for the mention!

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-06 14:16:59

Wahh !! Thankyou so much xin !!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-07 20:05:45

Hey, thanks a lot for the mention!!

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-11 21:04:22

Just realized I messed up MisMash's link T.T

Also, there's a cool lil' playlist now~

*xin laugh*

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-12 04:54:42

At 1/4/21 07:02 AM, cyangorilla wrote: I bribe Tom to have my art frontpaged

Fuck, how'd I never think of this

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-12 22:56:02

Oh wow! This is a warm welcome for me! I really appreciate being apart of this list! Despite not being on Newgrounds for very long, this is much appreciated! Thank you all so much!❤

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-13 12:52:17

I keep feeling bad for not including @nikkinack's return to the Art Portal with FNF fan art ^^;

*xin laugh*

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-01-13 15:01:12

These are my two favorites from 2020

Currently trying to find a good spot for it to hang in my house from @linda-mota

and the pale hand pet from @antonm

Honorable mention: the pale hand pet sequel

Response to FAVORITE ART OF 2020 2021-03-13 11:09:57

- - -

Oh wow, I totally overlooked this. Thank you so much for putting my art #1 on your list and for your incredibly kind words. <3 I appreciate it a whole lot.