00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Inkolypso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Times where you felt like a badass

297 Views | 21 Replies

This one time I listened to Breaking Benjamin and Rage Against The Machine outside an IHOP while waiting for my order. Share your moments here.

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 16:12:27

Back in my youth, when I was cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 16:17:00

At 12/4/20 04:12 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Back in my youth, when I was cool.

I read this as "in the back of yo mouth"

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 16:57:21

The most badass thing I have ever done is a few le epic slamdunk posts that made the internet tough guy I'm dunking on so upset that they'd delete their original post

Fuck you give me money!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 17:01:28

At 12/4/20 04:57 PM, Chdonga wrote: The most badass thing I have ever done is a few le epic slamdunk posts that made the internet tough guy I'm dunking on so upset that they'd delete their original post

It's okay. Being badass isn't everything.

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 17:14:14

Solving a math problem so you can gloat about it to your friends.

I used to be a math competitor.

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 17:15:49

At 12/4/20 05:14 PM, offi-DtrGuo-cial wrote: Solving a math problem so you can gloat about it to your friends.

I'd use my power for something greater.

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 17:18:59

At 12/4/20 05:15 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote:
At 12/4/20 05:14 PM, offi-DtrGuo-cial wrote: Solving a math problem so you can gloat about it to your friends.

I'd use my power for something greater.

Hey, you asked for when I felt like a badass, not when I felt like a kind, caring person who wishes to bring word of their progress to others.

It was November 2019, and me and the boys went over to the convenience store near our school for lunch break, where all the other guys would hang out and smoke and whatnot. We get there and start talking to them, and they're saying something about wanting the "cum cookies" (i.e. ice-cream sandwiches) and just to show off I promise to get them a full pack of them. So I go inside, and the cashier is this Syrian man who barely speaks English. I head down the aisle where these cum cookies are, and I literally grab out two big cardboard boxes of them shove them in my backpack while he's not looking. Then I get a KitKat bar and buy that so I don't look suspicious.

I head outside and unearth my gift to the grade 12 guys, and they're actually really happy I did that for them. They were even more impressed when I said I shoplifted them. I rip open the boxes and toss out a cum cookie to each and every one of them, and one of the guys offers me a joint in return. And you better believe I smoked that shit. I coughed like a motherfucker but I didn't mind. I earned the respect of my white trash peers, and that felt pretty badass at the time.

coo coo bitch lmfao

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 17:49:56

Every road is Silverstone if you have the balls.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 18:10:00

This one time me and a dude in high school were wrestling during PE class. No real rules other than get the other guy to concede (classes were basically over at the time so we were just filling in the hour.) Dude was a lot more in shape than me and actually took both judo and more general self-defense classes so he definitely had the upper hand during the majority of this match of ours. Anyway, I can't remember a full beat-by-beat breakdown of how this altercation went, but basically we got to a point where he had me pinned, and I think we were both pretty tired at this point. He was on top of me, I assume face-to-face, but for some reason I have this feeling we might have both been facing up for whatever reason, some obscure manner of holding me in place or another perhaps, but what's really the important detail here is that his head was just about level with mine. That being the key detail here, imagine his and the audience's (the audience here being like three or four people) shock when I managed to lift my leg all the way up to wrap around his neck and force him off of me, whereupon I pinned him and he conceded. No-one else wanted a match with me after that. Felt pretty epic.

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 18:41:19

i once called someone a faggot on the internet

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 18:46:57

At 12/4/20 06:42 PM, UggoSonno wrote: Posting Nipple Penetration in these forums

That was the worst thing you ever posted to this website.

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-04 18:50:16

At 12/4/20 06:42 PM, UggoSonno wrote: Posting Nipple Penetration in these forums

you just gained a lot of respect from me. you absolute fucking legend

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

I used to play an MMORPG called Guild Wars.

At launch there were only a handful of dungeons... and only 1 of them was hard.

It was called Arah... and the reason it was hard was because midway through the dungeon you had to fight a boss called Giganticus Lupicus or something like that.

It was a giant undead wolf and it wiped only the most coordinated of parties.

Well... I was a hardcore player and had multiple characters all max level... all running different builds/geared up for different situations.

I swapped from my damage dealer to a pure support/healer tank class just before the fight... and our team went to fight the boss. Everyone wiped but me... but I was having no difficulty staying alive and face-taking the boss's massive damage. ...i was just dealing next to 0 damage.

...and then I timed it just perfectly where the boss was backed up against a wall and went to fire off a skill that shoots a hundred or so projectiles that completely fill the room... and I placed a (ground-target only) reflect spell high up on the wall just at the boss's arm-height and every single projectile the boss fired hit the reflect... and hit the boss instead, almost wiping out the boss in one skill cast.

I'll never forget the sheer amazement of the randoms on my team... all saying various praises or just shitting bricks in sheer amazement one dude who started packing a bowl the second he died said "ESPN highlights" and everyone lost their shit.

The method of positioning the boss up against the wall to get the ground targeted skills to cast up in the air... and that perfect reflect became meta... and I became legend. People even learned how to solo the boss fight after the discovery. The dungeon became trivial... and players used to use "solo-ing lupi" as a gauge of skill.

iu_204432_2939046.jpg

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-05 06:54:56

At 12/4/20 06:41 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: i once called someone a faggot on the internet

iu_204545_2278460.png

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-05 06:57:26

I would destroy your self-esteem if I had time.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-05 06:58:14

At 12/5/20 06:54 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 12/4/20 06:41 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: i once called someone a faggot on the internet

what is this frame from? im assuming its a flash on this website. i'd love to see it

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-05 06:59:51

At 12/5/20 06:58 AM, DrunkGecko wrote:
what is this frame from? im assuming its a flash on this website. i'd love to see it

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-05 07:01:56

At 12/5/20 06:59 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 12/5/20 06:58 AM, DrunkGecko wrote:
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/405535

favorited

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Walking out of my old job with my fat flapping in the wind because I ripped off my brand new personalized shirt and threw it in their face then skulking through the parking lot slashing tires.

BBS Signature

Response to Times where you felt like a badass 2020-12-05 08:45:54

dressing up in a furry suit

signature by jackho

BBS Signature