00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EatMyShoes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Good things that happened in 2020 despite Covid and all the other horrible shit

1,074 Views | 38 Replies

I started and finished a painting class. You can see the results here.

Hoping to do another one once this pandemic shit ends.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Finally being able to get into a habit of not canning every single thing I make before I finish. |

Made a friend or two I guess.

Lotttta introspection.

Its been a weird year honestly.

As of the time of the posting of this I just got my Spectrum service reinstated. The Lord sent a serviceman over to my house to get it reinstated.

I have been without internet service on my laptop, TV service and landline phone service for almost a year.

I don't have to be restricted to just using internet service on my smartphone anymore.

listening to half a thousand of albums and artist and joining newgrounds

BBS Signature

At 11/17/20 02:53 PM, Wegra wrote: So 2020 is nearly coming to a close with a resounding cry of "Thank God" yes lets not deny that this year certainly did suck for many of us. But despite the countless shitty things that happened what were some of the good things to come out of this year. Maybe a game, song, movie or show you ended up picking up and liking? Maybe you got to catch up with someone you havent seen in a while?

So yeah anything remotely good that happened this year. Do tell! We could use at least some positivity

I came to newgrounds in 2020!, and proceeded to draw bad art that I hate...

So kinda positive

At 11/17/20 02:53 PM, Wegra wrote: So 2020 is nearly coming to a close with a resounding cry of "Thank God" yes lets not deny that this year certainly did suck for many of us. But despite the countless shitty things that happened what were some of the good things to come out of this year. Maybe a game, song, movie or show you ended up picking up and liking? Maybe you got to catch up with someone you havent seen in a while?

So yeah anything remotely good that happened this year. Do tell! We could use at least some positivity

Firstly as a negative note (which makes the positive bungee, in a moment) 2021 is going to be 10 times as bad, guaranteed.

To add some positivity; most people turn away from statism so they start becoming more self-sufficient. Which can only serve us all in the long run.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Well, System of a Down got back together to release some new songs, that's a positive :)

Me getting to 10k posts and finally getting access to the 10k post forum.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Working on an animated short with a colleague and a NG legend :3