00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

If you are reading this, you have to post in this thread.

83,500 Views | 79 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Read the title. No exceptions.

why do I need a signature or pfp? Just look at my words instead

At 7/10/20 05:29 PM, 8754d384527 wrote: Read the title. No exceptions.

Aw fuck I read the title

why do I need a signature or pfp? Just look at my words instead

now i'm gay fam

BBS Signature

At 7/10/20 05:32 PM, 8754d384527 wrote:
At 7/10/20 05:29 PM, 8754d384527 wrote: Read the title. No exceptions.
Aw fuck I read the title

iu_141839_7958840.jpg

You're Invited To Suffer!

BBS Signature

Don't feel like it.

Maybe later.

Oh noes... I read the title...

Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

If you kids are gonna keep making these shitty threads then I might as well give it some purpose with some good music.

I am the writer of the second greatest South Park fanfiction on this entire planet AND THEREFORE THE UNIVERSE!!!

Also I make cartoons, they're pretty cool too.

At 7/10/20 05:45 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote: If you kids are gonna keep making these shitty threads then I might as well give it some purpose with some good music.

Damn, this song is one of my favorites from the whole album. It gets really good at 3:46. It also puts Bald-Headed John, bodyguard of Frank in the conceptual continuity. Now the thread has some purpose!

BBS Signature

At 7/10/20 05:52 PM, Kutaykomiks wrote:
At 7/10/20 05:45 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote: If you kids are gonna keep making these shitty threads then I might as well give it some purpose with some good music.
Damn, this song is one of my favorites from the whole album. It gets really good at 3:46. It also puts Bald-Headed John, bodyguard of Frank in the conceptual continuity. Now the thread has some purpose!

I could never pick a favorite from Joe's Garage being that I consider the whole album to be one big two hour song, but Dong Work is definitely one of my favorite parts of Act 2 alongside Outside Now.

I am the writer of the second greatest South Park fanfiction on this entire planet AND THEREFORE THE UNIVERSE!!!

naw

I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Fahrvergnügen

no u

why

i see you

BBS Signature

At 7/10/20 05:59 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
I could never pick a favorite from Joe's Garage being that I consider the whole album to be one big two hour song, but Dong Work is definitely one of my favorite parts of Act 2 alongside Outside Now.

i have an idea to make this thread less shitty

hijack the thread and turn it into a frank zappa one

probably the most retarded and insufferable being on the entirety of this site, and i couldn't be prouder.

BBS Signature

At 7/10/20 06:59 PM, SeventyNine wrote:

My friending, you read my dirty little mind!

Everyone poast your favorite Zappa album and reason it's your favorite!

Personally, I think Joe's Garage is the greatest record ever put to vinyl, not just because of the music itself but also because of the comedic yet tragic Orwellian story it tells of an aspiring musician and his struggles in a world where music is made illegal, narrated by an authoritarian being who tells the story as a cautionary tale about the dangers of music

It's fantastic through and through.

Don't read the title, don't post in this thread, listen to the purring kittens instead.

At 7/10/20 07:09 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:

Personally, I think Joe's Garage is the greatest record ever put to vinyl, not just because of the music itself but also because of the comedic yet tragic Orwellian story it tells of an aspiring musician and his struggles in a world where music is made illegal, narrated by an authoritarian being who tells the story as a cautionary tale about the dangers of music

i think all albums are my favorite as i like them equally. i literally cannot pick a favorite. but if i had to choice a song i have to pick dancing fool. something about that song just tickles me. frank added his own charm to the very usual disco sound of that era, and the story of a guy committing social suicide in front of all the people at the disco makes me laugh super hard. i can just imagine his moves in my mind.

probably the most retarded and insufferable being on the entirety of this site, and i couldn't be prouder.

BBS Signature

Okay, I've posted. Now what? And please don't say anything like this some social experiment about obedience and shit.

This post will actually appear at the bottom of this page.

BBS Signature

At 7/10/20 07:13 PM, SeventyNine wrote:
At 7/10/20 07:09 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:

i think all albums are my favorite as i like them equally. i literally cannot pick a favorite. but if i had to choice a song i have to pick dancing fool. something about that song just tickles me. frank added his own charm to the very usual disco sound of that era, and the story of a guy committing social suicide in front of all the people at the disco makes me laugh super hard. i can just imagine his moves in my mind.

I'm all for making this a Zappa thread!

My favorite album would be "You Are What You Is", I think this is Frank's funniest album and it has very unique sounding tracks like "Jumbo Go Away" and "I Don't Wanna Get Drafted", I annoyed a couple of people with that song.

My second favorite is "Dance Me This", the last album Frank finished before his death and in my opinion his most beautiful album, the Tuvan throat singers give a very peaceful feeling to the whole album.

My third favorite is "Thing-Fish", this is probably one of the most hated albums Zappa created and most people find it lackluster because it has a lot of talking and it uses some old songs. I have the feeling most people randomly chose a song and went "What the hell is this?!". You can't listen to it casually because well, it's a cast recording of a Broadway show Zappa wanted to make. I think the album's characters, story and setting is very unique and it's quite enjoyable if you are a Zappa fan. It's geniunely one of my dreams to animate the whole album.

I have about 28 vinyl records, 1 VHS, 1 DVD and 5 music CD's of this guy. Anyone have any cool physical media of FZ?

BBS Signature

Fresh waves song waves

Wut wut

Why has no one spammed this thread with penis yet?

PENIS!!!!!1

At 7/10/20 08:02 PM, Kutaykomiks wrote:
I have about 28 vinyl records, 1 VHS, 1 DVD and 5 music CD's of this guy. Anyone have any cool physical media of FZ?

I've got Joe's Garage, Overnite Sensation, two copies of We're Only in it for The Money, Them or Us, Shiek Yerbouti, and what I consider the crown jewel of my collection, Frank Zappa and the London Symphony Orchestra, all on vinyl.

Edit: Oh, I forgot Freak Out, I've also got Freak Out on vinyl.

At 7/10/20 08:19 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 7/10/20 08:02 PM, Kutaykomiks wrote:
I've got Joe's Garage, Overnite Sensation, two copies of We're Only in it for The Money, Them or Us, Shiek Yerbouti, and what I consider the crown jewel of my collection, Frank Zappa and the London Symphony Orchestra, all on vinyl.

Edit: Oh, I forgot Freak Out, I've also got Freak Out on vinyl.

That London Symphony Orchestra album is great! Also 2 copies of We're Only in it for the Money is insane, that album is very expensive and even if you find a cheap one it's in crap condition.

My most valuable FZ album would be a bootleg from one of his concerts.iu_141886_7879707.jpg

The seller told me it was given to them by a radio host in Germany. It also has an excellent version of Envelopes and Dong Work for Yuda.

My other bootleg is this:

iu_141887_7879707.jpg

It cracks me up to see Jimmy Carl Black in the cover instead of Frank!

BBS Signature

I've been thinking about grabbing an unopened copy of Jojoveller but it's hard to convince myself to pull the trigger on that $200 price tag

BBS Signature

MAKE ME!

Whole day I'm fucking busy, only get a few money.

BBS Signature

I'm not gonna post. I'm not gonna do it. Not gonna. I'm not gonna--

Fuck

Just give me the Pulitzer right now. The competition's over, close the entries, I'd like to thank everyone who lost

Epic lock

BBS Signature

At 7/10/20 08:11 PM, Seth wrote: Why has no one spammed this thread with penis yet?
PENIS!!!!!1

iu_141988_2278460.jpg

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 7/14/20 02:25 PM, Painbringer wrote: Post

What's the best Post cereal? My favorite is Fruity Pebbles.

Dora's Bike | Descent Club | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature