00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Incremental Improvement Club

12,286 Views | 182 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2021-12-23 09:36:59

I forgot I had set some lifting goals at the end of last year and am fairly close or have passed most of them.

Goals:

Bench press: 405

Deadlift: 550

Squat: 500 ✔

OHP: 250 ✔

I'm in range for the other two lifts. Think I just need to let some fatigue settle. They might get tested a week or two after the year because of timing with training.

Then I need to set up new goals and a plan to get them. I'm thinking...

Bench: 450

Squat: 550

Deadlift: 600

OHP: 300

I'm much farther along on the OHP, I recently hit 275, which is crazy high. Not too many people reach 300+ world wide!

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2021-12-30 18:26:22

Name: (what you prefer we use to call you)

Sentio

Your main goal(s) for the month: (Max of 3)

I want to get fitter and lose a bit of weight. I suck at weight loss goals, so I want to try something new this year.

I want to see how many push ups I can do in a year's time. My aim is to try and do sets at least a few times a week, first thing in the morning, and try to build up. I may chuck in some squats/ sit ups, but gym is a no go- I am either at work or looking after my young kids, so it is down to what I can squeeze into my daily routine.

I'll post some starting stats on the morning of 1st Jan...

Why you joined the club:
What you plan to improve:

I was thinking of starting a New Year Resolution group to try and motivate myself to stick to something. This seems to fit the bill, so here I am. I am not horribly overweight, and I play competitive sport 3 times per week, but I am not getting any younger and can feel a belly coming on over the Christmas period.

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2021-12-31 03:51:43

I've started early... got go go for it while I'm still motivated!

Starting weight 202 pounds 😮. A bit of a shock tbh, quite a bit more than I thought!

Press ups- 24

Sit ups- 25

Squats- 40

I may gave had more in me for the squats, but an ok starting line.

Losing weight alone is going to make this easier....

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

At 12/30/21 06:26 PM, Sentio wrote: Sentio

Welcome to the club Sentio! (If I'm allowed to say so, on behalf of the great @Tacopug)

I want to get fitter and lose a bit of weight. I suck at weight loss goals, so I want to try something new this year.

I want to see how many push ups I can do in a year's time. My aim is to try and do sets at least a few times a week, first thing in the morning, and try to build up. I may chuck in some squats/ sit ups, but gym is a no go- I am either at work or looking after my young kids, so it is down to what I can squeeze into my daily routine.

Good goals. Been thinking of making some similar resolutions for the New Year now, though was thinking I'd measure progress via pull-up's, if I can do a certain amount of consecutive ones then I should be good, just need to calculate the ideal number in terms of whatever should be manageable with ideal weight loss/muscle gain ratio...

Been doing a quick five push-up's and twenty sit-up's as soon as I get out of bed in the morning and right before I go to bed every night for some time now too, feels like a helpful routine just in keeping certain discipline.

I was thinking of starting a New Year Resolution group to try and motivate myself to stick to something. This seems to fit the bill, so here I am. I am not horribly overweight, and I play competitive sport 3 times per week, but I am not getting any younger and can feel a belly coming on over the Christmas period.

Good luck! Always a worthy cause here.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-01-01 17:17:11

Hello, happy new year! Ngl I'm a bit tired of all the celebrating my family did throughout the month, family visits, reunions and whatnot. While I didn't do as well as I would've liked in terms of my own doings, I think I saw a little improvement in interacting with people. This month won't be anything special, since I also want to rest a bit, but I feel optimistic about this year. I want to finish tunes, solve problems, get a frikkin' job gosh darnit, hopefully HOPEFULLY interact with classmates if reality allows it and not be as much of a hermit.

Checkin' the goals once again:

1.- Release a new track. Again, doesn't matter how it ends up, just finish and release it. (No, that snippet for that one collab doesn't count).

Did it, it was okay.

2.- Read into next sections of the AoPS book for algebra, combinatorics, number theory and geometry. Not a specific amount, but focus on solving the problems on those and the previous sections.

Didn't do it, at least as much as I would've liked. I'm still struggling with getting into math as much as I was before, not a good sign to get before starting my 2nd semester on a math major.

3.- Do a session of the 20 song game, haven't done it in more than a year. I'm feeling like going deep into it again.

Did it. I saw a hell of an improvement compared to the sessions I did before. This round there were a few more decent song-worthy ideas than usual, and the one or two best ones actually surprised me a bit.

I should use Discord less often god dammit.

didn't do it, gonna need to start taking regular breaks honestly.

New goals for the month, gonna keep it a bit light:

1.- Do at least 75% of your daily to-do list tasks for this month.

2.- Specifically, don't miss more than 3 of the math hours in there, c'mon.

again, stop using discord so goddamn often

alright, have a nice month and start of the year everyone

At 1/1/22 05:17 PM, Jatmoz wrote: again, stop using discord so goddamn often

I oughta start using discord more often myself, missed a fair few collab opportunities there thus far. :P But it is a time drain for sure...

alright, have a nice month and start of the year everyone

Good luck to you, and Happy New Year too!

May this one bring out the best in all of us.

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-01-03 04:38:52

Hi @Sentio welcome! Always good to see a new face in here! :) Good luck with your goals this year!

Thanks for covering for me @Cyberdevil :P

Happy new year to everyone! Hope you enjoyed your holidays :)

This group will be 2 or 3 years old in March which is pretty crazy.

With New years comes new resolutions haha, let's see how we go.

At 11/29/21 03:40 AM, Tacopug wrote: Nearly December so time for me to get on it.
-Wake up at 4:30am where possible (I actually did this most of last week and it was amazing)

I did this and it fell off close to Christmas coz holidays I guess

-Try to animate every day (starting from today, i'm going to track it same as the previous one so even if I dont 100% it I can report back on how I do, hopefully the more flexible approach will lead to better results)

Hahahah this failed.

-Try to build a habit of meal prepping over the weekend (will save me money and increase my health)

I got weird anxiety about food shopping so didnt do this until this week. But better late than never ;)

-Exercise 2x a week

I am allergic to exercise . Time to get a gym membership.

Goals for January:

• train / exercise 3 times a week.
  • Upload an animation by the end of the month.
  • Wake up at 4:30am and perform my morning routine.
  • [BONUS] make more effort to socialize with friends old and new

Proud of you all and your progress last year! Here is to a powerful 2022!

At 1/3/22 04:38 AM, Tacopug wrote: Thanks for covering for me @Cyberdevil :P

Good to hear it's acceptable practice. :)

Happy new year to everyone! Hope you enjoyed your holidays :)
This group will be 2 or 3 years old in March which is pretty crazy.

Didn't realize I'd been here more than a year or so at this point, crazy indeed...

Happy Holidays/Happy New Year to you too Tacopug! And to all!

Wake up at 4:30am and perform my morning routine.

HOLY SHIT that is early. O_O How early do you normally get up? Is that regular routine already?

Been listening a bit the Jocko Willink podcast (retired military; disciplinary connoisseur), who happens to get up at that exact time every morning, do a two hour work-out and then get on with the rest of the day as usual. Every day. All year. Inspiring dude but to imagine ever having that early and intense exercise regimen myself...

Anyway good luck to you! Solid goals for starters, and not so bad progress with last set of resolutions either...

Proud of you all and your progress last year! Here is to a powerful 2022!

Here's to that! Seems like a good time to get back on track myself too, not feeling in the best of shape currently so I think I'll try to get back on track there mostly, for this month...

1. Reinitiate routine of doing five push-ups/ten sit-ups every morning/night. Was doing this earlier but somehow faltered, it's been a while now... gotta get that disciplinary basis back.
  2. Every time I need to up or down the stairs in our house this month: go up or down again. Twice the exercise.
  3. Finish and put out a somewhat overdue mixtape project before this month is over.

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-01-08 04:11:52

Thanks for the welcome and motivation @Cyberdevil and @Tacopug.

I've stuck to the original regime every morning this week- I think I have now done enough that I will be annoyed if I miss one... hopefully!

Motivation is hard on work days, so I am making saturday 'moving day', where I push for new record numbers. I'll then try and sustain these through the week.

At 12/31/21 03:51 AM, Sentio wrote:

Starting weight 202 pounds 😮. A bit of a shock tbh, quite a bit more than I thought!

No weigh in until the end of the month, it will only disheartened me.

Press ups- 24

Up to 30 this morning- cant believe I have gained 6 already, given I was at the limit on 24 a week ago!

Sit ups- 25

I find these so hard after the pressups- still on 25, no prospect of change soon.

Squats- 40

Up to 50- I knew I'd make gains here, and should again next week.

Good incremental improvement so far!

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-01-09 02:08:36

At 1/8/22 04:11 AM, Sentio wrote: Thanks for the welcome and motivation @Cyberdevil and @Tacopug.

That's great progress so far!

I agree making things work on weekdays around a job is extra difficult.

Make sure to break things down and even if you dont hit the exact goals any progress is good progress!

You have time :)

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-01-15 04:12:02

At 1/9/22 02:08 AM, Tacopug wrote:
At 1/8/22 04:11 AM, Sentio wrote: Thanks for the welcome and motivation @Cyberdevil and @Tacopug.
That's great progress so far!
I agree making things work on weekdays around a job is extra difficult.
Make sure to break things down and even if you dont hit the exact goals any progress is good progress!

You have time :)

Turns out work is just horrible for my physical and mental health. I missed a day this week for the first time thanks to a brutal 12 hour day (parents evening is the worst), and I've crawled to the weekend feeling exhausted.

I pushed hard this morning, but could only match last weeks numbers. Still, better than where I started, and only 5 weeks to half term break...

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-01-23 12:33:01

Week 3, and the worst yet for the days I have managed to stick to this. Just 4/7 days, though I am still playing badminton or football at least 3 evenings a week. Managed 17/23 days this month though- not too bad, and something to aim for next month.

At 12/31/21 03:51 AM, Sentio wrote:

Press ups- 24

3 weeks on I pushed to 35 this morning- new record!

Sit ups- 25

Finally some progress here, 30 completed today. I've been changing my technique on these, pinning my feet under a chest of drawers to stop them moving, and it seems to be helping.

Squats- 40

Still 50, but as my legs get most of the punishment from badminton they are often sore in the mornings before I start!

Going well, almost 1 month completed with a lot more time this year to keep progressing. First weigh in next weekend...

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-01-27 08:04:14

At 1/8/22 04:11 AM, Sentio wrote: Good incremental improvement so far!

Indeed!

At 1/23/22 12:33 PM, Sentio wrote: Going well, almost 1 month completed with a lot more time this year to keep progressing. First weigh in next weekend...

And solid ones with this update too, even with the overworking. week days. Really is impressive you manage this amount of exercise frequency with a full-time job no less, I should have it easy...

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-01-27 14:04:35

At 1/27/22 08:04 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/8/22 04:11 AM, Sentio wrote: Good incremental improvement so far!
Indeed!

At 1/23/22 12:33 PM, Sentio wrote: Going well, almost 1 month completed with a lot more time this year to keep progressing. First weigh in next weekend...
And solid ones with this update too, even with the overworking. week days. Really is impressive you manage this amount of exercise frequency with a full-time job no less, I should have it easy...

Thanks, the support really makes a difference and keeps me motivated to keep pushing. I've always loved sport, and I would do more, but kids are a bigger barrier than work in terms of finding time, though work is the killer of good intentions.

Second badminton league match in 2 nights in an hour, so the morning exercise is taking a short break. Amazed how much better I feel all around since starting this though. Hoping to be back under 200 pounds Saturday....

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-01-29 09:29:21

At 1/27/22 02:04 PM, Sentio wrote:
Hoping to be back under 200 pounds Saturday....

This is why I dont do weight loss goals. I have done so much exercise this month, and consciously tried to eat better, avoid snacking etc. I feel far fitter, stronger and healthier.

My weight hasn't changed. At all. I am not too disheartened though- my physique is already visibly better, so I am putting it down to gained muscle cancelling out lost fat.

In the meantime I am:

+11 pressups

+5 situps

+10 squats

On to month two, and hopefully more incremental gains....

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-02-01 11:51:05

New month. Checkin' the goals real quick...

1.- Do at least 75% of your daily to-do list tasks for this month.

Did it! Stayed moderately productive throughout the whole month.

2.- Specifically, don't miss more than 3 of the math hours in there, c'mon.

Also did it! Turns out the best way to keep the math habit is to just do it. No "learn this by this time" just "do it and don't skip too much".

again, stop using discord so goddamn often

didn't do it dang it

I think I'll skip for this month again, college seems to be finally coming back to physical classes so I'll have to move out, so I'll be busy with all that. Maybe for vague guidelines:

• Mantain your grades, and try to not procrastinate
  • Don't waste time on Discord or doing other distracting stuff, if you catch yourself doing it, stop it
  • Find a good balance between everything time-wise, and build good habits
  • Socialize, socialize, socialize god dammit

I don't know how this whole thing will go, hopefully not badly, but yeah. See ya next month.

At 1/27/22 02:04 PM, Sentio wrote: Thanks, the support really makes a difference and keeps me motivated to keep pushing. I've always loved sport, and I would do more, but kids are a bigger barrier than work in terms of finding time, though work is the killer of good intentions.

Sounds like that might be the wrong kind of work though if it gets in the way of healthy habits, though alas most work seems to be... if your kids are the right age though maybe possible to exercise with them?

Second badminton league match in 2 nights in an hour, so the morning exercise is taking a short break. Amazed how much better I feel all around since starting this though. Hoping to be back under 200 pounds Saturday....

Sounds good, and...

so I am putting it down to gained muscle cancelling out lost fat.

...even better if this is the case! Muscle does weigh heavier than fat too, so you'd just need to gain a little to make up for a lot of loss.

Good luck with the increase!

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-02-17 12:37:11

At 2/1/22 11:51 AM, Jatmoz wrote: didn't do it dang it

Well two out of three ain't bad. XD

I don't know how this whole thing will go, hopefully not badly, but yeah. See ya next month.

Best of luck with these too.

I faltered on my main goal last month myself, thought I'd give it another month... should be ready for new dues in March.

Work-out discipline otherwise goin' OK! Daily sit-ups and push-up's for the most part but not so much stairs.

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-03-11 05:51:09

Soo a month later than intended but...

1. Reinitiate routine of doing five push-ups/ten sit-ups every morning/night. Was doing this earlier but somehow faltered, it's been a while now... gotta get that disciplinary basis back.

Have finally gotten back to this routine pretty well now. Still missing an occasional morning..

2. Every time I need to up or down the stairs in our house this month: go up or down again. Twice the exercise.

This started great, but after a while I realized I started avoiding going downstairs for less important dues with this in mind. Tiring travels. Seems like a better idea to just to run up and down occasionally when there's energy to spare.

3. Finish and put out a somewhat overdue mixtape project before this month is over.

Whoop.

Tis the middle of this month already now but I shall attempt to keep on with incrementally catching up with some of the more important stuff...

1. Prepare files for next mixtape

2. Get three overdue VA and audio projects sorted

3. Get to the nearest running track at least once and really test my stamina

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-03-14 22:56:38

At 12/18/21 10:43 PM, Ozone wrote: Currently Goal: Make it to March.
See you guys in 2022

Hello again.

Made it to March! Will post my next goals April 2nd.

iu_575837_5077139.png

"In matters of taste there can be no disputes."

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-03-15 06:35:22

At 3/14/22 10:56 PM, Ozone wrote:
At 12/18/21 10:43 PM, Ozone wrote: Currently Goal: Make it to March.
See you guys in 2022
Hello again.

Made it to March! Will post my next goals April 2nd.

Been a long time since I saw some Max artistry around here!

Hope the rest of the month's way better now...

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-04-03 06:44:24

At 3/14/22 10:56 PM, Ozone wrote: Made it to March! Will post my next goals April 2nd.

AHaha Still a day late!!!

Q2 2022 (April May June) PLANS:P

• Prepare to move to the next state
  • Finish the DBZ Animation
  • Finish the Game Design Doc
  • Finish Taxes (did this one already so hurray)
  • Animate consistently.

Preparing to move sometime this month to the next fucking place I'm going to live hahahhaha Good bye pretty mountainsiu_594446_5077139.webp

Working on a DBZ Animation:

iu_594447_5077139.gif

Not going to talk about the game until the demo is finished.

Animating more consistently and posting to my WIP Animation thread

"In matters of taste there can be no disputes."

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-04-03 11:14:48

So i skipped a month, not intentionally, I forgot, I admit, but it was kind of a rocky month, with readjusting from moving out and figuring out how things work in actual physical college (and a small food poisoning chapter). Right now I'm slowly getting back on track with habits.

Let's see here:

Mantain your grades, and try to not procrastinate

I have procrastinated a bit but strangely the work load isn't as demanding as I would've thought so it's all good so far (doesn't mean I shouldn't iron out that procrastination tho).

Don't waste time on Discord or doing other distracting stuff, if you catch yourself doing it, stop it

I hve wasted time on Discord yep. Though I'm trying to have occasional days of not using the internet at all, and damn I'm realizing just how much free time I waste on Discord and the internet in general.

Find a good balance between everything time-wise, and build good habits

I'm working on that, making good progress, just gotta keep it up.

Socialize, socialize, socialize god dammit

I'm working on that, damn this is kinda hard but I think I'm very slowly getting better at that.

Now without the trouble of readjusting to a whole new enviroment in the way (and a week-long break soon, hell yeah), I'll set some goals for April now:

1. Finish that "Kiosk" track you got there by April 24th at the latest, big awesome points if by April 17th. That one's in full priority, but also try to properly contribute to that noise album project you agreed to collaborate on.

2. Mantain at least 60% of your daily to-do list from this point onward, and keep missed math hours below 6.

a. Not a goal with a specific objective, but always keep socializing in mind, and mindful usage of the internet (that is, don't waste several hours on it god dsmmit). Just do things, and don't stagnate.

That is all for now, awesome to see new members in this thread! Good luck with everyone's goals lads.

At 4/3/22 11:14 AM, Jatmoz wrote: a. Not a goal with a specific objective, but always keep socializing in mind, and mindful usage of the internet (that is, don't waste several hours on it god dsmmit). Just do things, and don't stagnate.

Seems like something I oughta have on my list too... good luck with these!

And you @Ozone! Though I'd miss those mountains, looks like an awesome place to live.

As for me...

1. Prepare files for next mixtape

2. Get three overdue VA and audio projects sorted

3. Get to the nearest running track at least once and really test my stamina

...just managed #3 this time. I think I need to fix my priorities; make these goals a bit more incremental again...

For April:

1. Get voice acting lines sent in.
  2. Get credit music finished.
  3. Get car fixed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-04-30 15:07:55

Name: The Gorgeous Detergent Bottle

Goals:

• Go to bed before 10 p.m.
  • No gaming before all my college stuff is done
  • Nostalgia nights only if accompanied by someone

2 weeks to call it done and move on to new goals

Why you joined the club: months thinking didn't sort out my unproductivity, so let's set rules and follow them

What you plan to improve: I want to ace classes again!

O prudente varão há de ser mudo,

Que é melhor neste mundo, mar de enganos,

Ser louco c’os demais, que só, sisudo

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-05-01 06:26:45

At 4/30/22 03:07 PM, detergent1 wrote:

• Go to bed before 10 p.m.

Daaaamn that's early! By my standards, at least... think I'll try something similar this month.

Good luck with these! Solid goals; admirable motivation; remarkable name!

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-05-01 06:29:00

At 4/5/22 02:44 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: For April:
1. Get voice acting lines sent in.
2. Get credit music finished.
3. Get car fixed.

Got them all this time! ^_^

Fixed rusty brake pipes and exhaust parts on the car and was ready to swap a couple lightbulbs when those started mysteriously working again, it passed inspection, all OK! Though as of writing this it's now showing a 'check engine' error light, hmm...

Well, anyhow, probably nothing serious there, I think I'll leave that be for now...

For May:

1. Finish one more overdue audio project.
  2. Get to at least three concerts.
  3. Improve bedtime norm by at least -1 hour. Ideally I want to get from around 2 AM to before midnight.

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-05-01 14:36:50

Name: Paúl.

My main goals for the month:

• Catch up on at least some illustrations and comic pages I intended to do on months prior.
  • Improve my discipline, that is, work more hours less hesitantly to be more productive.
  • Fix and maintain a proper sleep schedule.

Why I'm joining the club: I'm new to NewGrounds and wanna learn how this community works, how clubs function. This one seems like a good one to start with. Comments, messages, anything to give me a hint or some direction are very welcome, I'm still learning about NG etiquette. ^^

What I plan to improve: My discipline first and foremost. Secondarily, my backgrounds.

An introduction of sorts:

I'm Paúl, a spanish illustrator currently working on a webcomic as a passion project. I'm very happy with this project, but it's going to take at least another year to complete and I can't dedicate myself just to it for that long, so I'm constantly working on other projects as well. Right now, mainly, I'm trying to grow my following and get commissioned, as I feel I'm not bringing in enough money at the moment and it's making me a bit anxious...

At 5/1/22 02:36 PM, GoofballPaul wrote: Name: Paúl.

Welcome (on behalf of Tacopug and co) aboard Paúl! And good luck with those goals!

IMO it can help to set precise steps of improvement if it's hard to get somewhere. Like a specific number of illustrations to catch up with, or a number of hours to be more productive... at least for me it seems general goals seem easier to cheat your way around. You can accomplish them without really having accomplished what you wanted to. ;)

Why I'm joining the club: I'm new to NewGrounds and wanna learn how this community works, how clubs function. This one seems like a good one to start with. Comments, messages, anything to give me a hint or some direction are very welcome, I'm still learning about NG etiquette. ^^

Welcome to NG too! Clubs and crews are basically just threads where people with common interests or goals gather, though it's not as active an area of the site as it used to be.

If you're looking to find creative contacts or get involved/promote yourself you might also be interested in:

https://www.newgrounds.com/collab

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/forum/19

All kinds of exposure's good exposure otherwise IMO. Whether you hang around the forums, or leave reviews, or artist news, or just focus on making content. So many different methods to interacting; hopefully also getting a following here.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm trying to grow my following and get commissioned, as I feel I'm not bringing in enough money at the moment and it's making me a bit anxious...

Hope you get to some greener pastures there too!

Seems like the main downside with freelance work. Freedom but: not so much financial security.

BBS Signature

Response to The Incremental Improvement Club 2022-05-03 01:14:38

Hey, sup.

1. Finish that "Kiosk" track you got there by April 24th at the latest, big awesome points if by April 17th.

Finished it on april 16th, so big epic awesome points.

2. Mantain at least 60% of your daily to-do list from this point onward, and keep missed math hours below 6.

Completely blew this one, probably in part due to college getting a bit tiresome in that particular moment, and I was kind of out of it from doing the first goal in time.

a. Not a goal with a specific objective, but always keep socializing in mind, and mindful usage of the internet (that is, don't waste several hours on it god dsmmit). Just do things, and don't stagnate.

I actually feel like I've been improving on this front, gradually being more conscious of how I use the internet and also, like, actually talking to people and engaging instead of acting so distant most of the time. It's a start, but I'm doing things.

Gonna try and tone the ambition just a little lower so I don't fall onto that hole of apathy. New goals for this month:

1. Finish that one last track this month.

a. Be more social.

b. Be mindful of your usage of the internet.

Alright, that's gonna be it for now.