00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rebo-Tron MK. IV

212 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Rebo-Tron MK. IV 2018-09-13 03:09:52

See my robot my own ever!
Make it so good establishment my robots! (I guess my *Beep-Boop!*)

Response to Rebo-Tron MK. IV 2018-09-14 01:39:01

Weren't you told a bunch of times by a bunch of people to keep your art in one thread?

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Rebo-Tron MK. IV 2018-09-14 09:16:49 (edited 2018-09-14 09:22:01)

At 9/14/18 01:39 AM, Oddlem wrote: Weren't you told a bunch of times by a bunch of people to keep your art in one thread?

Ask for it:
If you one thread with multiple times, it's impossible...
I told you, this is good job enough, but also bad artwork...

I need for my supporting with practicing my art, but i understand....

Still able to practice with beginner or professional artist, animator, comics and others...

I have keep my practice and working about high school (including Filipino High School by next year or 2019)...

Response to Rebo-Tron MK. IV 2018-09-14 14:27:39 (edited 2018-09-14 14:34:16)

At 9/14/18 09:16 AM, sandrocasilself wrote: Ask for it:
If you one thread with multiple times, it's impossible...
I told you, this is good job enough, but also bad artwork...

I need for my supporting with practicing my art, but i understand....

Still able to practice with beginner or professional artist, animator, comics and others...

I have keep my practice and working about high school (including Filipino High School by next year or 2019)...

Your quality doesn't have anything to do with it though-- it doesn't matter whether or not you upload amazing art or beginner artwork, that's something completely different than what I was trying to say originally. It's just that making threads every time you make a new artwork will spam up the art portal and make it look messy. Not only that, but posting them into the same thread will make it easier for people to find, not harder.

If it helps, I started my art thread when I was 15 when I was still pretty new to art and I was unsure that the thread would get attention. But people would comment on my thread giving me advice and help, so as long as you keep posting people will see it. And even with that being said, you don't really need attention as long as you enjoy making art. To put it this way: your thread won't die as long as you don't let it die.

Keep practising and improving of course, but this is not about whether or not you're good or bad at art. This is just about making so many threads (which are made using the "new topic" button).

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Rebo-Tron MK. IV 2018-09-14 14:48:44 (edited 2018-09-14 14:50:42)

panatilihin ang iyong sining sa isang lugar. iyan ang sinisikap naming sabihin sa iyo. ang problema ay hindi ang sining, ito ay gumawa ka ng isang bagong lugar para dito para sa bawat sining na iyong ginagawa.

pinupuno mo ang lugar na walang pangangailangan para sa walang dahilan. gumawa ng isang lugar upang ilagay ang sining.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature