00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Merry Christmas!

11,490 Views | 82 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

NG is decorated this year with a cheerful site skin by @PhantomArcade, featuring a whole bunch of original characters who appeared on NG this year. Can anyone name them all?

We've also been blessed with a 2017-appropriate Christmas animation by @JamesLee:

A new Christmas-themed Impossible Quiz by @Splapp-me-do:

This sweet Indie Games Holidays wallpaper by @ScepterDPinoy:

And some Christmas dubstep from @AleXizGD:

Other Christmas entries are archived in our annual collection.

We were hoping to give everyone new user pages for Christmas but the little details added up and we didn't want to potentially introduce a bunch of bugs over the holidays, so new user pages will be the first thing to look forward to in 2018! January can be a depressing month anyway so it's nice to have things to look forward to.

I'll hold off on any sort of 2017 retrospective post for now since I will probably dive into that next week.

Thank you everyone who supported NG this year!

I can't understate how much your support would be appreciated as we head into 2018. If you're in the giving mood, consider buying a year of NG support or signing on for $3 per month. For less than a beer you can bring NG much cheer! Plus you get a bunch of perks and NG gets to stick around.

Hopefully we all get what we want this year! I'll close this out with a Christmas card by @ArtDeepMind. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 13:07:44

Merry Christmas, Tom.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 13:10:53

Merry x-mas to you and your family Tom!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 13:26:38

Merry Christmas, guys!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 13:48:24

@Abracadabra123 @Loki @Miroko Thanks guys :) Merry Christmas!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 13:49:44

Hey @Tomfulp I just bought my Supporter Upgrade and as you said in this Thread " if you snag 2017 I'll hook up the honorary badge!" so I did so I can add two for my Christmas profile gift!

Happy Holidays!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 14:00:45

Merry Christmas Newgrounds! I'll be sure to slam one down in honor of another year of good will and cartoons.

Merry Christmas!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 14:16:31

Merry Christmas to you too and to all the blessed folks on this gosh dang site

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 14:47:27

Merry Christmas erveryone!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 14:53:22

At 12/24/17 02:00 PM, PhantomArcade wrote: Merry Christmas Newgrounds! I'll be sure to slam one down in honor of another year of good will and cartoons.

I BET you will

ALSO

HAPPY CHRISTMAS NEWGROUNDS FRIENDS

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 14:58:59

Merry Christmas.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 15:02:08

At 12/24/17 12:54 PM, TomFulp wrote: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

NG is decorated this year with a cheerful site skin by @PhantomArcade, featuring a whole bunch of original characters who appeared on NG this year. Can anyone name them all?

OH YEAH!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!! And Tom, I don't think anyone will be able to name all the characters on this new wall art.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 15:33:12

Merry Christmas!

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 15:52:27

BAH HUM BUG TO ALL

Merry Christmas!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 16:31:39

Merry Christmas. My gift to you is... Trying to put aside money to renew my yearly supporter status next month.

(>'-')>

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 16:55:08 (edited 2017-12-24 16:55:37)

Merry Christmas. Don't get too drunk on eggnog.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 17:36:37

Merry Christmas, One and all :3

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 17:41:54

Happy Holidays not to sound rude but not everyone celebrates Christmas traditionally and it also includes New Years also. I would like to become a supporter but the problem is that it requires using a PayPal account which has in the past interrupted my bank services so to refresh my user status would probably just transfer older problems into my established emails that are currently free from spamming or scams. Maybe the site can become like Facebook where you can add a credit card payment. Good job though maintaining it there's many members thanks.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 18:27:35

Merry christmas tom and all who celebrate, my supporter badge ran out yesterday so ill renew a new yearly as soon as 2018 arrives so i can get the 2018 badge.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 19:02:10

its already midnight here so merry 25th of december (i dont celebrate christmas)

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 19:27:26 (edited 2017-12-24 19:36:12)

At 12/24/17 05:41 PM, Jukealoft wrote: Happy Holidays not to sound rude but not everyone celebrates Christmas traditionally and it also includes New Years also. I would like to become a supporter but the problem is that it requires using a PayPal account which has in the past interrupted my bank services so to refresh my user status would probably just transfer older problems into my established emails that are currently free from spamming or scams. Maybe the site can become like Facebook where you can add a credit card payment. Good job though maintaining it there's many members thanks.

Newgrounds emanates out of Pennsylvania, which, like parts of the US and Germany, are heavily Christian territories. So, even if you pray to trees, yer gonna get a 'Merry Christmas' whether you like it or not, pray to Jebus or not, we'll call it an Americanized phenomena, meaning no disrespect to other faiths, but rather a non-denominational "Happy Holidays" without the bullshit political correctness.

Check the upper right hand side, there's a checkbox you can check, if you don't have or trust Paypal to do it's thing. It says "HELP!!! I don't have a PayPal account?!?!", so no excuses, and Happy Holidays!11

and try not to mention Facebook around Tom, Zuckerberg is the kinda jerk that would have us pray to him, his algorithms and his paymasters :p

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 20:40:48

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hope all of you are enjoying your weekends!

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 21:36:17

Merry christmas everyone!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 22:13:46

Merry Christmas Newgrounds!

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 22:21:56

Merry Xmas, everyone! ^_____________________________________________________________________________^

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-24 22:53:57

Merry Christmas Newgrounds!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-25 00:02:51

Merry Chrismas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Christmas entries are always special, it's one more reason to wait for this days)

"Please don't tap on the glass. Penguins can see and hear you alright. They just don't care."

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-25 00:33:22

At 12/24/17 07:27 PM, VicariousE wrote:
At 12/24/17 05:41 PM, Jukealoft wrote: Happy Holidays not to sound rude but not everyone celebrates Christmas traditionally and it also includes New Years also. I would like to become a supporter but the problem is that it requires using a PayPal account which has in the past interrupted my bank services so to refresh my user status would probably just transfer older problems into my established emails that are currently free from spamming or scams. Maybe the site can become like Facebook where you can add a credit card payment. Good job though maintaining it there's many members thanks.
Newgrounds emanates out of Pennsylvania, which, like parts of the US and Germany, are heavily Christian territories. So, even if you pray to trees, yer gonna get a 'Merry Christmas' whether you like it or not, pray to Jebus or not, we'll call it an Americanized phenomena, meaning no disrespect to other faiths, but rather a non-denominational "Happy Holidays" without the bullshit political correctness.

Check the upper right hand side, there's a checkbox you can check, if you don't have or trust Paypal to do it's thing. It says "HELP!!! I don't have a PayPal account?!?!", so no excuses, and Happy Holidays!11
and try not to mention Facebook around Tom, Zuckerberg is the kinda jerk that would have us pray to him, his algorithms and his paymasters :p

Don't speak to me that way as if I was somehow morally wounding you by making a statement, and guess what your redirect advice doesn't work, you're opinion about Zuckerberg isn't helpful I don't have Facebook either but to forbid me from mentioning it in current society is ridiculous. It seems like you want to fight more than assist so I don't get into arguments. The $2.99 donation that is processed through another company will take a percentage from the fee collected so being independent and able to deal directly with members that can be clients for the reasonable services hard to give freely would take less worry from costs to continue to provide the site for the public. Asides from that this was not an excuse but a real experience so it's not for you to claim I was lying. Please next time you want to target a post made be certain that it's legitimately insulting before you attempt to rouse fear from stating opinions.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-25 01:11:42

Merry Christmas to all...

Merry Christmas!

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2017-12-25 02:02:47

Merry Christmas man. Heard you on an episode of reply all recently. Just got into that podcast so it was really cool hearing about Newgrounds on it. Keep dong what you're doing. I'll always love this place.