00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NeonBot just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

4Chan confirms left hates whites!

3,850 Views | 75 Replies

4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-06 20:23:11

Recently, signs saying that 'It's Okay to be White' have been appearing on college campuses and streets all over the place. Perhaps the most interesting part was how progressives reacted to it.
http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/its-ok-to-be-white-stickers-spark-police-probes/

"A series of messages said people should print signs reading “IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE,” post them on college campuses and elsewhere, and then stand back and watch the fun begin. News reports would draw attention to the posters, the writer behind the idea predicted."

Which is EXACTLY what happened. I knew that this wasn't a racist statement and was likely a social troll the moment it made headlines because I find this kind of thing funny and it wreaked of mischief.

Honestly saying it's okay to be white is a brilliant trap to lay for the so-called progressive crowd, ethnic identitarians, and social justice warriors, because there is nothing wrong or racist about this statement. This would be difficult to argue against, even if the sign were posted by a Nazi or white supremacist. It's still a true statement and they have done no wrong by saying it in public... supposedly.

"Then white Americans derisively referred to as “normies” in the white nationalist ecosphere will discover that American journalists and “lefties” hate white people."

Because they do... I mean literally... The concept of 'whiteness' has been skewed to a point where they believe it's toxic, colonialist, imperialist, and capitalist, which are all things that they personally hate.
They do hate white people and many hate being white.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-michael/i-sometimes-dont-want-to-be-white-either_b_7595852.html

"The episode is indicative of the efforts white-nationalist groups have made to recruit in and around the nation’s college campuses and other mainstream settings with claims of growing white maltreatment and expanding anti-white discrimination."

I'll just say it... because this is one of the VERY few times that they are absolutely right. It doesn't take long to search through Twitter to find some verified leftists, literally complaining that white people having children is perpetuating white supremacy.
https://me.me/i/jessienyc-jessienyc-3d-i-mean-if-youre-a-white-person-who-19231853

I mean it's not like we don't have Ivy league professors saying things like 'I chose not to have children because they'd be white.' and whiteness is bad.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/22/prof-i-chose-not-to-have-children-because-theyd-be-white/

Or professors not losing their jobs for advocating mass genocide against white people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk

Or media outlets banning white people from jobs:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/04/29/cbc-caucasian-ad-job-posting_n_3180730.html

So why would white people feel discriminated against? You've only got left-wing media pundits, political activists, personalities... and even one of the former front-runners for the DNC attacking them on a daily basis:
https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/07/white-people-mtv-jose-antonio-vargas-backlash-lessons-privilege/399302/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32aO7vmHHKM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5v-n74Opyw

How can it be any wonder that white people feel like they are subjected to discrimination on the basis of their race. Why would anyone think that is?
http://www.npr.org/2017/10/24/559604836/majority-of-white-americans-think-theyre-discriminated-against

Yeah, why would anyone think that when 'It's literally impossible to be racist to a white person."
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kwzjvz/dear-white-people-please-stop-pretending-reverse-racism-is-real

So how about you take that white fragility, dry those white tears, and go back to your mansions!

Well you know something, a few of my friends have posted articles on cultural appropriation and how only white people can be guilty of it. Back in college, I was told that I was white and when I mentioned how the Irish were treated, I was told that because of our skin pigment, we were considered white now.

I had someone make the claim that I was white and had never faced discrimination... despite having to endure pedophile jokes made by anti-catholics, being yelled at by punks on the streets of New Bedford when I was in college picking up a friend for being white in a non-white neighborhood... and being stopped and questioned by a black officer on two separate occasions in Mattapan when I was picking up kids I worked with. Or how about being continuously dismissed during debates on social issues because of my skin color?

So with all that, what is white privilege? It's true that the top 1% of Americans are overwhelmingly white... but so are the bottom 20%. It's also true that white men have the highest suicide rates in the country and are more likely to be shot by police...

So with the examples listed above, I think it's fair to say that White Privilege is simply the privilege of legally being discriminated against. It's really hard to believe that the majority of people in the Western World today haven't started believing that white people are the problem and it's completely fair for you to discriminate because basically, white people are slave owners. They're neo-colonialists, they're totally awful, there's just something inherently wrong with white people, and it will be a good thing when they're all gone.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT SOME KIND OF ALT-RIGHT TALKING POINT. THIS IS A LEFTWING TALKING POINT THAT IS COMING DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO MAINSTREAM, AND THEY WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT!

They have become incredibly racist, sexist, identitarians, and in some cases have devolved into segregationalists. They are all these things and they use these talking points as tools against people who have done nothing wrong except have the wrong skin color or gender, and it has to stop! You are not justified in attacking white people no matter how many times you tell yourself that you cannot be racist against them. So for those who argue for the existence of white privilege, I'll make a deal with you, you lobby to get rid of affirmative action, I'll get rid of my white privilege.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-06 20:56:42

Actually, there are a lot of oversensitive people out there, and it doesn't matter what race they are. But I find it rather alarming that you have white people posting this shit, as if they think people are vilifying them because of their race. You are right, it is a trap, it just a trap to ensnare the weak minded who believe that shit, which is designed to further take them down the hole and lead them to either supporting, or joining, white nationalist groups, which do promote racism, and anger towards non-whites that can affect those people in a tangible way. And that is what this comes down to, not any actual case of being affected by racism, other than what they might think that another race might think of them, and that will lead to a self fulfilling cycle where these white people will retaliate by promoting racism, which will have a tangible affect on non-whites, or lead them to ignore the actions of people of their own race on other non white races by thinking that it's not true, thus fulfilling the reason why non-whites seem to blame whites for racism.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-06 22:09:24

At 11/6/17 08:56 PM, EdyKel wrote: Actually, there are a lot of oversensitive people out there,

True

and it doesn't matter what race they are.

Also true.

But I find it rather alarming that you have white people posting this shit,

Um... isn't that an assumption though? We don't know the race of these people.

as if they think people are vilifying them because of their race.

I think I just made the case for that...

You are right, it is a trap, it just a trap to ensnare the weak minded who believe that shit, which is designed to further take them down the hole and lead them to either supporting, or joining, white nationalist groups, which do promote racism, and anger towards non-whites that can affect those people in a tangible way.

But to make that point, you have to admit that the left are doing this themselves. They are the ones pushing these articles and getting outraged by a statement that isn't in any way controversial and are thus making the... as you say it 'weak minded' people think that maybe the white supremacists have a point. In essence, the left are their own worst enemy, driving people into the camps of the extremists.

And that is what this comes down to, not any actual case of being affected by racism,

Technically that's opinion...

other than what they might think that another race might think of them, and that will lead to a self fulfilling cycle where these white people will retaliate by promoting racism, which will have a tangible affect on non-whites, or lead them to ignore the actions of people of their own race on other non white races by thinking that it's not true, thus fulfilling the reason why non-whites seem to blame whites for racism.

It's not non-whites blaming whites for racism. Look at the above links I provided. Some of these leftist pundits have gone so far down the rabbit hole that they're coming up with theories of eugenics and advocating genocide. That's a pretty far cry from 'what they might think another right might think of them.'

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-07 02:38:05

At 11/6/17 08:56 PM, EdyKel wrote: Actually, there are a lot of oversensitive people out there, and it doesn't matter what race they are. But I find it rather alarming that you have white people posting this shit, as if they think people are vilifying them because of their race. You are right, it is a trap, it just a trap to ensnare the weak minded who believe that shit, which is designed to further take them down the hole and lead them to either supporting, or joining, white nationalist groups, which do promote racism, and anger towards non-whites that can affect those people in a tangible way. And that is what this comes down to, not any actual case of being affected by racism, other than what they might think that another race might think of them, and that will lead to a self fulfilling cycle where these white people will retaliate by promoting racism, which will have a tangible affect on non-whites, or lead them to ignore the actions of people of their own race on other non white races by thinking that it's not true, thus fulfilling the reason why non-whites seem to blame whites for racism.

Specious armchair politics. You don't have to be a white supremacist to observe that whites are indeed being vilified.
Your above-it-all-purple-pill arrogance is ironic as well, because your thought process is leftist-influenced. For example, you're positing that this can/will push people into white nationalist groups.
1- It won't. 2- Not as many people are flocking white nationalist groups as the left would have you think.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-07 02:46:16

At 11/6/17 10:09 PM, StCyril wrote:
But I find it rather alarming that you have white people posting this shit,
Um... isn't that an assumption though? We don't know the race of these people.

It's a pretty safe bet that it was from someone from the white race, because it's been happening all over the county at various universities, with white nationalist groups behind them using them to recruit people to their cause. Of course, it could also come from the local young Republican campus club, who often represent white views, and are known for inviting controversial figures who stir up racial resentment towards non-whites, like Milo Yiannopoulos.

The fact is the alt-right, which is so intertwined with white pride and white nationalism, has grown over the last couple of years in response to things like the Black Lives Matter movement, and other stuff. The growing insecurity, and resentment, in the white population led to a counter movement against anything that portrayed, or made it seem, like whites were being attacked, and blamed, for being white, which was nothing more than using that shit to recruit or to steer white people into voting for particular politicians in hopes of enacting policies aimed against non-wqhite people. In a large part, these things are what carried Trump into the White House, because he was very effective at using their insecurities to get them to support him to that point. And Trump's victory has only emboldened these groups, which is why the leaders of those movements praise him, while they openly lead a national effort to promote white nationalism all across the country. Why wouldn't non-white races not be concerned?

as if they think people are vilifying them because of their race.
I think I just made the case for that...

I think we have different views over this. I meant that white people "think" they are being vilified as a race, which is what white nationalist groups are using to create insecurities in people and recruit them to their cause.

You are right, it is a trap, it just a trap to ensnare the weak minded who believe that shit, which is designed to further take them down the hole and lead them to either supporting, or joining, white nationalist groups, which do promote racism, and anger towards non-whites that can affect those people in a tangible way.
But to make that point, you have to admit that the left are doing this themselves. They are the ones pushing these articles and getting outraged by a statement that isn't in any way controversial and are thus making the... as you say it 'weak minded' people think that maybe the white supremacists have a point. In essence, the left are their own worst enemy, driving people into the camps of the extremists.

Trump used the insecurities of whites about their own race to win the White House. His former Chief Advisor, Steve Bannon, who is now back at the alt right website, Breibart News, once said in an interview "can't get enough' of the 'race-identity politics' of the Left". He basically saying that he wants them to talk about race, because it what makes him money, and puts politicians of his choice into office. He capitalizes on this shit and tries to incite the left by promoting policies aimed at non-whites, as much as you think the left does. Who's more at fault for using race? Both sides are, but I blame the right more - and that would be my opinion.

The right constantly brings up negative stereotypes about non-white races. If I bring up Immigrants I am pretty sure that a few of your first thoughts about them would be criminals, lazy people, and job stealers. Blacks, same things. Muslims, terrorist and extremists. This is the daily routine of the right leaning media in this country, which constantly bombard you with stories about other races, and reinforces negative stereotypes about them - along with their general hate for liberals. Now, you might disagree, and that is fine, but it doesn't change the fact that this is one of the reasons that reinforces the view that whites are racists, which, in turn, the right uses to claim that they are being unfairly vilified by non-whites and liberals. It's all circular.

And that is what this comes down to, not any actual case of being affected by racism,
Technically that's opinion...

Really? Even if I can point out statistics on how 25% of the black race has been incarcerated, in comparison to 10% of the white race, and how they are twice as likely than whites to be stopped by police because they fit a racial profile, or twice as likely to be arrested convicted and sentenced to jail for a same crime that a white person did. And there are multiple studies that show that most blacks don't have the same advantages, such as wealth, or connections, than whites, or are twice as likely not to get a job when competing against a white person. And the usual counter argument against these things is that they are made up, or exaggerated by liberals, because they can't admit that racism is still around, and that non-white people are more affected by it than whites. Even though most of the jobs, wealth, are controlled by whites in this country, with the majority of the population being white, with 40% being non-white, there people who think that racism from all the races are somehow equal, when they are not.

There was a recent poll a month or two back, and about 9% of Americans, which comes out to about 22 million, support or sympathize with Neo Nazies. That's almost as great as the African American population of 35 million, just to put it into perspective.

other than what they might think that another race might think of them, and that will lead to a self fulfilling cycle where these white people will retaliate by promoting racism, which will have a tangible affect on non-whites, or lead them to ignore the actions of people of their own race on other non white races by thinking that it's not true, thus fulfilling the reason why non-whites seem to blame whites for racism.
It's not non-whites blaming whites for racism. Look at the above links I provided. Some of these leftist pundits have gone so far down the rabbit hole that they're coming up with theories of eugenics and advocating genocide. That's a pretty far cry from 'what they might think another right might think of them.'

I did look at the links... All I see is someone who is insecure about their own race, who uses a couple of links to promote this idea that their is reverse racism going on, while unable to point to any actual thing that negatively affects them, outside of a few sites, articles, workshops, that are making them insecure about their own race.... Man, I'm white, but I don't really give a fuck what some weirdo liberals might think of me because of my race, because they are a smallllllllllllllllll smalllllllllllllllllllll in number out there. But I can point out statistics of racism and what group are most affected by it, or hundreds of right wing sites that promotes negative stereotypes, or hate, towards non-white people. So, in my view, your argument feels like you are just covering this shit up, and not wanting to admit the oversized problem within your own race on racism. It's like people who defend the confederacy, claiming the civil war wasn't about slavery, because they worry more about the image it may portray whites, even though defending, or making excuses, for what happened just makes it worse.

At 11/7/17 02:38 AM, JakkuZoltan wrote:
At 11/6/17 08:56 PM, EdyKel wrote: Actually, there are a lot of oversensitive people out there, and it doesn't matter what race they are. But I find it rather alarming that you have white people posting this shit, as if they think people are vilifying them because of their race. You are right, it is a trap, it just a trap to ensnare the weak minded who believe that shit, which is designed to further take them down the hole and lead them to either supporting, or joining, white nationalist groups, which do promote racism, and anger towards non-whites that can affect those people in a tangible way. And that is what this comes down to, not any actual case of being affected by racism, other than what they might think that another race might think of them, and that will lead to a self fulfilling cycle where these white people will retaliate by promoting racism, which will have a tangible affect on non-whites, or lead them to ignore the actions of people of their own race on other non white races by thinking that it's not true, thus fulfilling the reason why non-whites seem to blame whites for racism.
Specious armchair politics.

Aren't we all.

You don't have to be a white supremacist to observe that whites are indeed being vilified.

According to who? The right, who are constantly vilifying the left and non-whites?

Your above-it-all-purple-pill arrogance is ironic as well, because your thought process is leftist-influenced. For example, you're positing that this can/will push people into white nationalist groups.

That, or being sympathetic towards their cause, in retaliation towards the left, in which they think they are being unfairly portrayed in a bad light by them, while ignoring the actual statistics of racism, and where much of it comes from, because they are to proud, or to insecure, in their own race, to admit it.

1- It won't. 2- Not as many people are flocking white nationalist groups as the left would have you think.

Yet, they are more out in the open than they have been in years, with a lot more whining from people about how they hate the left because they make them feel bad about being white.Sniff! Sniff! Here's a tissue! Not to mention that hate crimes have risen against minorities in the country, while people on the right continue to dismiss those things, and blame the shit, while continuing to promote negative stereotypes about minorities, while bemoaning how the left is making them look racist.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-07 03:54:57

At 11/7/17 03:00 AM, EdyKel wrote:
Aren't we all.

You don't have to be a white supremacist to observe that whites are indeed being vilified.
According to who? The right, who are constantly vilifying the left and non-whites?

That, or being sympathetic towards their cause, in retaliation towards the left, in which they think they are being unfairly portrayed in a bad light by them, while ignoring the actual statistics of racism, and where much of it comes from, because they are to proud, or to insecure, in their own race, to admit it.

Yet, they are more out in the open than they have been in years, with a lot more whining from people about how they hate the left because they make them feel bad about being white.Sniff! Sniff! Here's a tissue! Not to mention that hate crimes have risen against minorities in the country, while people on the right continue to dismiss those things, and blame the shit, while continuing to promote negative stereotypes about minorities, while bemoaning how the left is making them look racist.

I'll make one more reply to you. I can't waste time on this. First, you're really ignorant on the subject of "racism." Where it "comes from" is primarily media propaganda and legislation instituted mainly by democrats. E.g. Lyndon Johnson. The actual effect the shit he signed had on minorities completely belies the 'good intentions' and morality they purported. As far as statistics go, they're skewed by the MSM all the time. Look up Larry Elder. He talks a good amount on actual statistics as they pertain to minorities and whatnot.
Second, white sup. groups are more "out in the open" because the msm loves to promote them as though they are...more out in the open...than they really are. The left makes people like you think these groups have more traction than they really do, in addition to making people think that racism is this mental boogie man: i.e. a terrible, inevitable mental evil that requires intervention before the fragile human mind loses control. You are literally one of the "weak-minded people" you mentioned before.
Additionally, there's nothing wrong with anyone being proud of their race, white, black, or otherwise. Pride need not be belligerent.

Hey, I'm white and a cisgendered male, and I have never, ever vilified for being white or cisgendered male from anybody. Nope, hasn't happened once to me.

It's probably not that big of a deal, white people; y'all are probably not being vilified because you're white.

On another surely unrelated note, I get really annoyed when the super rich claim they're being prosecuted by the poor (you see it a lot on Fox News "Class Warfare" segments), then use their power to enact policies that protect the status of the very rich, which inflicts harm on the middle and lower classes via pushing tax responsibility upon those that can't afford it. In fact, it's gotten so bad that I reflexively throw up in my mouth whenever I hear another rich talking head talk about how unfair life is for the wealthy.

Hell, when they say they're suffering from class warfare they don't even have to talk about what they're going to do to fuck my paycheck again next without me feeling extremely angry about it, because I know that's their goal when they say these things. I know a few rich people personally, so I know many of them are not the problem; hell, I can't even say that I dislike rich people as a whole, to be honest. I simply can't stand rich people that claim they are suffering, then propose ideas that hurt the less well off in order to make themselves feel like they're suffering less.

Of course, that's COMPLETELY off topic, right? Let's get back to talking about how horrible it is that left wing people get upset at white people saying they're vilified.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-07 10:52:29

So some idiots got baited by some other idiots proving they were idiots
If the left wasn`t so tolerant of this sort of blatant mindlessness then people would be far less attracted to the far right

We are living like kings, and these days will last forever.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-07 10:59:19

At 11/7/17 10:52 AM, GXFICH wrote: So some idiots got baited by some other idiots proving they were idiots
If the left wasn`t so tolerant of this sort of blatant mindlessness then people would be far less attracted to the far right

If women weren't tricked into being alone with the rapist they wouldn't have been raped. Obviously it's the woman's fault for being raped.

Because of course that's who should be blamed.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-07 11:31:18

At 11/7/17 10:59 AM, Gario wrote:
At 11/7/17 10:52 AM, GXFICH wrote: So some idiots got baited by some other idiots proving they were idiots
If women weren't tricked into being alone with the rapist they wouldn't have been raped. Obviously it's the woman's fault for being raped.

Because of course that's who should be blamed.

If a known rapist told a woman to lock herself in a room with him strip naked and cover herself in whipped cream then it would obviously not be the womans fault if she was chronically stupid .
But then it probably would be kinder to put her in a home.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-07 12:00:31

4chan is a fucking cancer.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

At 11/7/17 03:54 AM, JakkuZoltan wrote:
Aren't we all.

I'll make one more reply to you. I can't waste time on this. First, you're really ignorant on the subject of "racism." Where it "comes from" is primarily media propaganda and legislation instituted mainly by democrats. E.g. Lyndon Johnson. The actual effect the shit he signed had on minorities completely belies the 'good intentions' and morality they purported. As far as statistics go, they're skewed by the MSM all the time. Look up Larry Elder. He talks a good amount on actual statistics as they pertain to minorities and whatnot.

Son, I don't follow conservative, or philosophically libertarians, who are social/political commentators, who write a bunch of books, and hitting all the hots spots to get people a hard on over things they want to believe in. In, fact, I don't follow liberals either.

There is a lot of blame to go around, and you are correct that a lot of it is media propaganda, as well as political, but both parties, and political spectrum's in the media use it. It still doesn't change the fact that a lot of the fucking racism is coming from the right, and from the dominate race in this country, and a lot of conservative commentators know that, especially, the non-white ones, so they concoct cocky-mania stories about the socialist/communist, atheist left is behind the racism, rather than weaken their own arguments by pointing out the millions of white nationalists that back their political side.

And the whole democrat thing is getting tiresome. I'm sure you also subscribe to the idea that current day Democrats supported Slavery, when 40% of the party is non-white (compared to the Republican party that is 90% white), and are more likely to support the removal of the confederate flags and monuments, from public places.How the parties have switched in the last 40 to 50 years...

Second, white sup. groups are more "out in the open" because the msm loves to promote them as though they are...more out in the open...than they really are. The left makes people like you think these groups have more traction than they really do, in addition to making people think that racism is this mental boogie man: i.e. a terrible, inevitable mental evil that requires intervention before the fragile human mind loses control. You are literally one of the "weak-minded people" you mentioned before.

OH? I don't remember the many rallies they held a few years back like they are now on a monthly/weekly basis. Sounds like you are just in denial, and bashing your head on the keyboard to come up with anything to distract from it. MSM? You mean MSNBC? I don't know where you got the extra "M", but I don't go to MSM, and there are a lot of sites that are not dedicated to the left that reported on this shit.

Additionally, there's nothing wrong with anyone being proud of their race, white, black, or otherwise. Pride need not be belligerent.

I don't really give a fuck about race pride, I really don't. But it doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of people who have that, and that can lead to a lot of shit, especially when the dominate race in this country has millions of prideful assholes who value that while treating other races as shit. So, no matter how much you want to deny that it's bad, it has lead to a lot of racism, much of it directed at non-white races.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-07 14:03:20

At 11/7/17 11:31 AM, GXFICH wrote:
If a known rapist told a woman to lock herself in a room with him strip naked and cover herself in whipped cream then it would obviously not be the womans fault if she was chronically stupid .
But then it probably would be kinder to put her in a home.

Is it fair to just dismiss this as the ramblings of a complete idiot at this point, or would more right-leaning members on here take offense to that? Do I really need to point out what is wrong with this? Dead serious, if anyone else actually thinks he has a point I'll explain the levels of stupid that went into this, but I'm not wasting any more time for this moron's sake.

At 11/7/17 02:03 PM, Gario wrote:

, if anyone else actually thinks he has a point I'll explain the levels of stupid that went into this, but I'm not wasting any more time for this moron's sake.

Well I will waste some more time on you

I am a bit confused about what you think the point I supposedly don`t have is.

The point I was trying to make is there is a lot of stupidity on the left and that the left itself does nothing to challenge it (admittedly this could also be said for the right) and this helps fuel the far right.
You then replied with an analogy comparing the left wing media to a woman being tricked into being raped by 4chan and implying it was not the left wing medias fault but 4chans.
I then replied with another analogy intended to convey the point that it was such ridiculous bait to fall for the only excuse would be if you were a complete imbecile (maybe you found it in bad taste ?)

Either you completely miss-understood me because your dumb or your perception of reality is so different from mine that I might as well assume everything you wrote was a work of fiction and vice-versa.

I hope you have have a nice life without me

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-07 17:11:19

At 11/7/17 04:00 PM, GXFICH wrote:
At 11/7/17 02:03 PM, Gario wrote:

, if anyone else actually thinks he has a point I'll explain the levels of stupid that went into this, but I'm not wasting any more time for this moron's sake.
Well I will waste some more time on you

As I will you, if you have something better to say on the subject.

I am a bit confused about what you think the point I supposedly don`t have is.

Your analogy was a rather stupid strawman rather than being analogous to any point presented, and in the process transformed my comparison from "You don't blame women for rape since that is victim blaming" to "Of course you blame women for rape in this specific case of rape".

By the way, even as a straw man your point was still incredibly stupid and wrong - you couldn't even do that part right.

So yeah, provocateurs provoked a response and they get a response, so they're at fault for the response they wanted to provoke. That was the point, if you weren't able to understand it.

The point I was trying to make is...

And your point was so wrong and misguided I nearly had a brain aneurysm reading it. I still don't need to discuss it further.

I hope you have have a nice life without me

Hey, your post gave me cancer, so you don't need to worry about me for much longer!

*ahem*

On topic, provocateurs provoke people, and they will always provoke at least SOMEONE in their target group. They're not making a point, they're just trying to elicit a response to draw sympathy, and it will almost always work because their target isn't the whole group. Rather, it's the most foolish in a group (which no matter the group there will ALWAYS be someone who is stupider or weaker willed than everyone else, by definition).

If I stood outside a megachurch and held up a sign saying their minister fucked babies in their eye sockets and that they're all going to hell to suck Satan's cock (which they'd love because they're all SUPER GAY!!), eventually SOMEONE will walk up and fall for that trap - playing the numbers game someone will ALWAYS eventually fall for it so that they can paint the rest of the group however they please.

So yeah, it's just another provocation to ilicit a response, and they got one, whoopy - it obviously means nothing as far as left wing opinion on white people, and you're a gullible idiot if you think otherwise. What's so provocative about crying about white victimhood? Hopefully y'all are code breakers and could read between the lines when I discussed it earlier on here.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-07 17:32:34

At 11/7/17 12:37 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/7/17 03:54 AM, JakkuZoltan wrote:
Aren't we all.

Son, I don't follow conservative, or philosophically libertarians, who are social/political commentators, who write a bunch of books, and hitting all the hots spots to get people a hard on over things they want to believe in. In, fact, I don't follow liberals either.

Yet your entire perspective on this, to the point where you don't even realize it, is culturally influenced by -to put it overly simply- the 'left' and the zeitgeist of mainstream-think. Your ironic, purple-pill arrogance isn't unique. This type of pattern is really common among lost, bitter, loser-types that think they're smarter than they are (no offense).

Oh and btw, I guess I'll give you at least this reply. Depends on whether I want to use my free time on this garbage.

There is a lot of blame to go around, and you are correct that a lot of it is media propaganda, as well as political, but both parties, and political spectrum's in the media use it. It still doesn't change the fact that a lot of the fucking racism is coming from the right, and from the dominate race in this country, and a lot of conservative commentators know that, especially, the non-white ones, so they concoct cocky-mania stories about the socialist/communist, atheist left is behind the racism, rather than weaken their own arguments by pointing out the millions of white nationalists that back their political side.

And the whole democrat thing is getting tiresome. I'm sure you also subscribe to the idea that current day Democrats supported Slavery, when 40% of the party is non-white (compared to the Republican party that is 90% white), and are more likely to support the removal of the confederate flags and monuments, from public places.How the parties have switched in the last 40 to 50 years...

They haven't switched. There's heavy corruption in both parties. Furthermore, on principle, the democratic party is generally anti-American by way of higher taxes and increased legislation. If it's "racism" you're talking about then no- democrats are worse, period.
E.g. welfare, and all its add-ons, is a fucking nightmare for the health of black communities. It de-incentivizes the mother to keep the child's father around, de-incentivizes actual employment pursuit, promotes nihilism and crappy human values, and destroys the local economy.
You're making it obvious that you have absolutely no clue how the economy works. Or the connection between healthy, strong families and proper-functioning free market, free of at least most govt. intervention.

OH? I don't remember the many rallies they held a few years back like they are now on a monthly/weekly basis. Sounds like you are just in denial, and bashing your head on the keyboard to come up with anything to distract from it. MSM? You mean MSNBC? I don't know where you got the extra "M", but I don't go to MSM, and there are a lot of sites that are not dedicated to the left that reported on this shit.

Lol "MSM" means mainstream media. Use your brain a bit, pick up context clues, or search google. I'm not in denial, you are.

I don't really give a fuck about race pride, I really don't. But it doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of people who have that, and that can lead to a lot of shit, especially when the dominate race in this country has millions of prideful assholes who value that while treating other races as shit. So, no matter how much you want to deny that it's bad, it has lead to a lot of racism, much of it directed at non-white races.

Dude, racial pride is not the culprit of wars any more than arms and legs are. That is incredibly naive thinking. Most white people don't give a shit about race either, anyway. It's the msm and the hard left that are obsessed with it. That's why "it's ok to be white" creates such a reaction. --And for the purpose of a reaction, as it's essentially trolling to prove a point.
You need to stop pretending that you can think for yourself, and start actually thinking for yourself.

At 11/7/17 05:32 PM, JakkuZoltan wrote: Yet your entire perspective on this, to the point where you don't even realize it, is culturally influenced by -to put it overly simply- the 'left' and the zeitgeist of mainstream-think. Your ironic, purple-pill arrogance isn't unique. This type of pattern is really common among lost, bitter, loser-types that think they're smarter than they are (no offense).

All you are telling me at this point is that your views are culturally influenced by far right demagogues, while thinking he's not a zealot, as he defends his point of view by dismissing all the racially charged rhetoric coming from the right that promotes negative stereotypes about non-whites, and dismissing white nationalist, while being trained to accuse those that don't hold his views as being culturally brainwashed. You remind me of this guy who called me racist, and brainwashed, because I didn't support his ideas that whites had bigger brain cavities than blacks, and that blacks were prone to believing in religions with UFO's - the guy was really weird.

They haven't switched. There's heavy corruption in both parties. Furthermore, on principle, the democratic party is generally anti-American by way of higher taxes and increased legislation. If it's "racism" you're talking about then no- democrats are worse, period.

Yes, they have, it's why the south is now mostly red, with the party now defending confederate flags and monuments, while making similar arguments about state rights. And supporting higher taxes is anti-American? I thought supporting confederate flags, you know about anti-American people who tried to succeed the union because they didn't want to give up the right to not give rights to everyone? Man, pass whatever your smoking down the line, you had enough.

E.g. welfare, and all its add-ons, is a fucking nightmare for the health of black communities. It de-incentivizes the mother to keep the child's father around, de-incentivizes actual employment pursuit, promotes nihilism and crappy human values, and destroys the local economy.

Son, your whole argument is derived of talking points from the far right that they are devoid of any original thought on your part. Are you sure you are not a brainwashed zealot?

All you are telling me is a negative stereotype that blacks are lazy and need a handout. I mean, that is pretty obvious.

We give out trillions a year in government money to corporations, and white people - not to mention to shareholders of those companies. We give billions of subsidies to farmers, to the oil industry, generous contracts to construction companies and defense, where we get sub-par results because much of that money goes to top management and shareholders, while they then use that money to buy off the ears of our politicians to reduce their tax burden... So maybe you do have a point about the unintended consequences of easy money for doing very little, unfortunately, you been so anal fucked to looked the other way that you can't see that much of it is coming from the right, while always swallowing the same racial shit to look the other way so you don't notice all the anal fucking they are doing to you from behind....

And I think that our drug laws, and legal system, is a bigger burden to blacks families, as 25% of the black population in the country have been incarcerated, and have a criminal history that makes it harder to get work... According to statistics, Blacks are more likely to get arrested, or stopped, because they fit a racial profile, and are twice as likely to be sent to jail for the same crime that a white person commits. Not to mention, when competing with whites, they are twice as likely not to get that job. I guess people often feel more comfortable with people of their own race, or a race that has less negative stereotypes than blacks.

You're making it obvious that you have absolutely no clue how the economy works. Or the connection between healthy, strong families and proper-functioning free market, free of at least most govt. intervention.

So far, all you told me was a negative stereotype about blacks, while showing vast ignorance about where a lot of that so called welfare goes.

Lol "MSM" means mainstream media. Use your brain a bit, pick up context clues, or search google. I'm not in denial, you are.

I don't follow every abbreviation out there, son. And I did use google and found that MSM is short for Methylsulfonylmethane, which is for joints. Maybe I should shorten right wing media to CON. I'm ure you could easily figure that out.

Dude, racial pride is not the culprit of wars any more than arms and legs are. That is incredibly naive thinking. Most white people don't give a shit about race either, anyway. It's the msm and the hard left that are obsessed with it. That's why "it's ok to be white" creates such a reaction. --And for the purpose of a reaction, as it's essentially trolling to prove a point.
You need to stop pretending that you can think for yourself, and start actually thinking for yourself.

In the bible, not that I'm devote, pride is considered a sin. Wars have been fought over race, leading to genocide. Ever heard of Rwanda? Then there is also what the Nazi believed, blond, blue eyed, Ayran race, which lead to 10's of millions of killed out of racial pride. Let's not forget slavery in the Americas, which were specifically about enslaving African americans, because they were considered the "lesser" race, and centuries of racism after that which many white people want to believe is over, while white nationalist continue to try and walk openly in the streets to, and try to convince people to oust non-white people out of the country, while conservative sites blare out and focouse on negative racial stereotypes about non-white people, who don't think of them as negative stereotypes, because they are so brainwashed into believing that they are being under attack By the left.

If I bring up immigrants, you most likely think lazy, criminals, job stealers.... Blacks, thugs, and criminals, leeches. and lazy.... Muslims, extremists, violent, killers, terrorists, are brown people... These are all negative racial stereotypes, which the far right constantly reinforces to their audience. These are racial stereotypes. Really, they are. The far right might not think that way, but if we tied mass shootings with crazy white guys, maybe we can get a stereotype going that they are worse than Muslim extremists. What about baker, they probably a bunch of white people, who are ready to plunge the economy into the toilet, because they give away credit like candy, and then charge the shit out of people by changing their interest rates on the turn of a dime, and foreclose on their homes, with a bunch of white hedge fund managers making a killing off of that. But, strangely, the media doesn't really reinforce that view, now do they, but when it comes to non-whites, they are all over it, because they make you feel good about being white over other races, and that is pride.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-08 03:13:54

Jesus Christ. It literally took you 3 replies to start suggesting I'm anti-nonwhite. I like how your grammar, coherence, and argument have steadily unraveled. Anyway, I can't respond to all of this crap. If you're that invested in talking to me then keep it essential and concise, and ask me "please."
I see a lot of denial, ignorance, strawmanning, specious philosophy and what looks like anti-white sentiment at the end lol.
We both have better things to do. If you're so invested in this crap, then actually stop and think about it/research it properly. You should start with "how does money work?" and go from there.

Also, once again, there is nothing wrong with pride. You need some. Desperately. Some testosterone and a greater value in the concept of self-reliance as well.

At 11/7/17 05:11 PM, Gario wrote:

As I will you, if you have something better to say on the subject.

So i`m not a moron now?

Your analogy was a rather stupid strawman rather than being analogous to any point presented, and in the process transformed my comparison from "You don't blame women for rape since that is victim blaming" to "Of course you blame women for rape in this specific case of rape".

Of course you don`t blame women for being raped but that does not mean the rapist is responsible for any errors of judgement the woman made that led to her being raped its not rocket science.

The whole Rape thing really is a terrible stawman that has no bearing on anything anyway.

So yeah, provocateurs provoked a response and they get a response, so they're at fault for the response they wanted to provoke. That was the point, if you weren't able to understand it.

Even if the provocation was perfectly innocuous .ie saying its ok to be white and the response was totally unreasonable .ie acting like it is a totally unreasonable offensive point of view?

And your point was so wrong and misguided I nearly had a brain aneurysm reading it.

Hey, your post gave me cancer, so you don't need to worry about me for much longer!

That was the point

*ahem*

On topic, provocateurs provoke people, and they will always provoke at least SOMEONE in their target group. They're not making a point, they're just trying to elicit a response to draw sympathy, and it will almost always work because their target isn't the whole group. Rather, it's the most foolish in a group (which no matter the group there will ALWAYS be someone who is stupider or weaker willed than everyone else, by definition).

So you admit they were being stupid but it`s not there fault for being stupid.
I never said it was there fault for being stupid or that they represented the entire left only there is to much of this stupidity going round at the moment

If I stood outside a megachurch and held up a sign saying their minister fucked babies in their eye sockets and that they're all going to hell to suck Satan's cock (which they'd love because they're all SUPER GAY!!).

You do know that I was talking about posters saying it`s ok to be white don`t you?
saying it`s ok to be white really should not be seen as provocative if you can`t acknowledge that then you`re as bad as they are.

So yeah, it's just another provocation to ilicit a response, and they got one, whoopy - it obviously means nothing as far as left wing opinion on white people.

You do rather imply that there can only be one left wing opinion on white people.
It is telling about some (mostly white) left wingers opinion on white people
what it really says about the left is that instead of dismissing them as nutcases people like you try and defend them.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-08 10:53:12

At 11/8/17 06:01 AM, GXFICH wrote:
You do know that I was talking about posters saying it`s ok to be white don`t you?
saying it`s ok to be white really should not be seen as provocative if you can`t acknowledge that then you`re as bad as they are.

Just like it's totally fine for the rich to complain about how villianized they are wait you probably didn't understand that parallel the first time around; no point in repeating it.

M'kay.

At 11/8/17 03:13 AM, JakkuZoltan wrote: Jesus Christ. It literally took you 3 replies to start suggesting I'm anti-nonwhite. I like how your grammar, coherence, and argument have steadily unraveled. Anyway, I can't respond to all of this crap. If you're that invested in talking to me then keep it essential and concise, and ask me "please."

Never said that. I just said you accept those negative stereotypes in your defense of the right, so you can keep your argument about blaming the left for using race and being anti-white - like you are doing right now. By the way, I am white, and I told you that I don't care about racial pride.

I see a lot of denial, ignorance, strawmanning, specious philosophy and what looks like anti-white sentiment at the end lol.

Gee, now if you can just direct that at yourself, and you actually realize that about yourself, we might actually have a productive conversation.

We both have better things to do. If you're so invested in this crap, then actually stop and think about it/research it properly. You should start with "how does money work?" and go from there.

Son, you have such generalized, simplistic, narrow, and partisan, ideas about how money works that they are basically talking points from the right, devoid of any actual thought on your point - and this is going off of what you tried to present. You are so full of yourself that you have closed off your mind to how much of it is theoretic, and the many ways that "Money works". There is no point in discussing that in this thread, as it is off topic, and you clearly lack objectivity and understanding over it. That is clear enough by your own words.

Also, once again, there is nothing wrong with pride. You need some. Desperately. Some testosterone and a greater value in the concept of self-reliance as well.

That is perspective, son. And I do have pride, but not racial pride, and what I have is down to earth. It's realistic, and it doesn't blind me like it does to you.

You see, this was about racial pride, and you somehow turned it to just pride, and inadvertently into a negative stereotype about non white races. I'm familiar with this line of thought, about how people like you look down on other races because of what you see as lack in pride in accepting of welfare, but the fact is that we all accept some form of welfare, just called by different names. A lot of people on the right like to pretend that accepting government money is a sin, while receiving it in some, while touting white pride over non whites, who they view as lazy for accepting government money. And this is how your argument for how money works, that people have to work for it, while being hypocritical

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-08 16:56:57

At 11/8/17 12:11 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/17 03:13 AM, JakkuZoltan wrote: Jesus Christ. It literally took you 3 replies to start suggesting I'm anti-nonwhite. I like how your grammar, coherence, and argument have steadily unraveled. Anyway, I can't respond to all of this crap. If you're that invested in talking to me then keep it essential and concise, and ask me "please."
Never said that. I just said you accept those negative stereotypes in your defense of the right, so you can keep your argument about blaming the left for using race and being anti-white - like you are doing right now. By the way, I am white, and I told you that I don't care about racial pride.

You're right. Hence I said you "suggested" it.

Gee, now if you can just direct that at yourself, and you actually realize that about yourself, we might actually have a productive conversation.

Son, you have such generalized, simplistic, narrow, and partisan, ideas about how money works that they are basically talking points from the right, devoid of any actual thought on your point - and this is going off of what you tried to present. You are so full of yourself that you have closed off your mind to how much of it is theoretic, and the many ways that "Money works". There is no point in discussing that in this thread, as it is off topic, and you clearly lack objectivity and understanding over it. That is clear enough by your own words.

Jesus Christ, the lack of self-awareness.

That is perspective, son. And I do have pride, but not racial pride, and what I have is down to earth. It's realistic, and it doesn't blind me like it does to you.

I don't have racial pride either. I never said that. I just recognize that others do and it's not at all inherently bad. And you're right- it's not your pride that makes you blind.
Oh, and stop calling me "son." It's corny as shit.

You see, this was about racial pride, and you somehow turned it to just pride, and inadvertently into a negative stereotype about non white races. I'm familiar with this line of thought, about how people like you look down on other races because of what you see as lack in pride in accepting of welfare, but the fact is that we all accept some form of welfare, just called by different names. A lot of people on the right like to pretend that accepting government money is a sin, while receiving it in some, while touting white pride over non whites, who they view as lazy for accepting government money. And this is how your argument for how money works, that people have to work for it, while being hypocritical

LOL, Jesus.. where do you people come from? You morons that are as sure of yourselves as you are wrong. People have a lot of faith in what they're afraid of. My guess is that's what it is. I don't want to be too presumptuous(and I apologize in advance for saying this..), but I don't think I have to guess that your life sucks a little bit. Point being, your values and general perspective are the primary reason for that, and you should want to do something about that.

Your value as an entertainer is only so limited, hahaha.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-08 17:00:55

At 11/8/17 11:28 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: When trolling leads to long ass debates like this... you know the world is doomed...

It's not even a debate. The dude is just more-or-less losing his shit. Can you tell what we're even debating about?

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-08 21:06:58

At 11/8/17 05:00 PM, JakkuZoltan wrote:
At 11/8/17 11:28 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: When trolling leads to long ass debates like this... you know the world is doomed...
It's not even a debate. The dude is just more-or-less losing his shit. Can you tell what we're even debating about?

“The winner is the one with the last reply” debate?

BBS Signature

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-08 21:30:08

At 11/8/17 04:56 PM, JakkuZoltan wrote:
At 11/8/17 12:11 PM, EdyKel wrote:
You're right. Hence I said you "suggested" it.

Just your insecurities, which is why we are talking about it right now, silly.

Son, I could say the same shit about you. I don't follow this shit that closely, but I do research when I argue with people, all the time, so I am familiar with a wide range of issues.

The problem here is that your throwing all sorts of non-sequitur, and claiming that people are stupid if they don't understand your argument because you are too damn lazy to explain it in a proper form. And your latest non-sequitur makes me think you believe in conspiracies. At this point I think you believe that Democrats are buying up black votes with welfare, which is something that former Black Congressman, Alen West, of Florida use to promote as he said that welfare is the new form of slavery. Is this what you mean? If it is, why couldn't you just have said that instead of telling me I don't understand and how money works? Are so full of yourself that you are incapable seeing how dumb your arguments are?

No, son, you just lack that and more. I mean, I seen some really stupid people, but your there at the top of that bunch. You come here making all sort of accusations that Democrats are still the party of the south, and are the only ones to use racial shit to excite people, and the right is somehow innocent in all this, in a topic about the insecurities of white people who think the left is villianizing them as racists, while you throw out cryptic theories about democrats buying off blacks to vote for them, which is also meant to keep them down, which just reeks of partisan nonsense and negative racial types. At this point you are just throwing out partisan conspiracy theories, which are the usual talking points that people like you are only capable of doing - no thought required.

I don't have racial pride either. I never said that. I just recognize that others do and it's not at all inherently bad. And you're right- it's not your pride that makes you blind.
Oh, and stop calling me "son." It's corny as shit.

Wars have been started over pride. I also pointed out an example of racial pride that lead to the death of 10's of millions of people. I also pointed out slavery in the US. There are plenty of examples of pride leading to arrogance, leading to terrible things. And right now, under the Trump era, we have a white pride movement, which are claiming tat white lives matter, with many of them wanting to kick out non-whites.

And I have a bad habit when I start calling people, son, because I look down on them when I think they are playing childish games, and so I no longer really care what they say because they are not serious about having a productive discussion, at all. So, I just look at it as an opportunity to work on my writing skills, and to tighten up my own arguing skills. That's it. And don't for a second think that I am being cruel to you, because from the very start you have looked down at others who didn't share your views as soon as you entered this topic, as you kept repeating it's a waste of your time, while regurgitating partisan talking points, and throwing out strawman arguments, and putting no real effort in your posts. So, no hard feelings.

LOL, Jesus.. where do you people come from? You morons that are as sure of yourselves as you are wrong. People have a lot of faith in what they're afraid of. My guess is that's what it is. I don't want to be too presumptuous(and I apologize in advance for saying this..), but I don't think I have to guess that your life sucks a little bit. Point being, your values and general perspective are the primary reason for that, and you should want to do something about that.

Your value as an entertainer is only so limited, hahaha.

Son, you started this mess by bringing up welfare for poor blacks, and being vague as hell over it... I don't really give a shit what you think at this point, and all you are doing is reconfirming my views about how egotistical and dense you are.

At 11/8/17 09:06 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 11/8/17 05:00 PM, JakkuZoltan wrote:

Well, this is a flame bait topic (4chan, partisan accusations, and race, in the title), where neither side is going to change their minds, while mocking the shit out of each other, until it is inevitably locked, or until one stops. C'mon, you know how this works.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-09 02:46:53

Son, I could say the same shit about you. I don't follow this shit that closely, but I do research when I argue with people, all the time, so I am familiar with a wide range of issues.

The problem here is that your throwing all sorts of non-sequitur, and claiming that people are stupid if they don't understand your argument because you are too damn lazy to explain it in a proper form. And your latest non-sequitur makes me think you believe in conspiracies. At this point I think you believe that Democrats are buying up black votes with welfare, which is something that former Black Congressman, Alen West, of Florida use to promote as he said that welfare is the new form of slavery. Is this what you mean? If it is, why couldn't you just have said that instead of telling me I don't understand and how money works? Are so full of yourself that you are incapable seeing how dumb your arguments are?

...You don't follow this shit closely and you argue with peopleall the time. This is why it wasn't much a leap to say that your life sucks.
Democrats banking on and catering to the black vote is not a conspiracy theory, you fucking moron. It's an observable practice. Do you have absolutely no clue how people think? And I wasn't even alluding to that, anyway. This is just one relevant money-related topic of many. I first referenced the relevance of general economics when you objected to the idea that high taxes aren't un-American(which was particularly batshit) and that welfare isn't bad.

As you admit later, you're not interested it what I have to say. We agree on something. That's why I haven't made any technical points about this.
Against my better judgement: Welfare is bad because it promotes poverty and doesn't feed anything back into the economy. How/why? By discouraging actual participation in the job force/economy in general by offering a more profitable deal out of not working than working. Keep in mind that working people's money is being used to pay for this. (Also, you won't understand how any of these things are so if you don't understand the most basic principles of currency. That's your responsibility.)

In much the same way, single mother welfare encourages single motherhood. As far as I know, single mothers are the least likely of all to leave poverty. The culture that all of this crap encourages is one where virtues like self-reliance, culpability, resourcefulness, discipline, and responsibility decay to nothing. And because, as Sam Hyde put it, women are using their vaginas like ATMs, the proper family unit itself is distorted and destroyed.

The father represents the outer world, while the mother represents the home. It's traditionally the father's job to teach a child proper values and discipline in a way that a mother isn't likely to or be able to. Hence, fatherlessness is just one reason why kids are likely to remain in the same environment growing up.

This is all perpetuated with leftist victimhood propaganda that posits that it's other people's fault and responsibility for their own ineptitude and failure. Subtle but effective (and unchallenged) Marxist propaganda and anti-white history lessons in school don't help either. And you bet your ass democratic politicians use victimhood (and the like) rhetoric to secure the votes of minorities. Essentially insulting the living shit out of them through deception, lower standards of expectations, and pity.

I'm not perpetuating any stereotypes by pointing this out. This is not the standard I hold minorities to. Apparently, you do though. Hence, that would make you and similar minds the actual "racists."

Also, a general lesson for you is government intervention is bad for the economy. It's not a free market if the govt. is regulating it. It never, ever leads to anything good. The poles: Free competition=tough, but good for everyone. Controlled outcome= good for very few, horrible for vast majority.

No, son, you just lack that and more. I mean, I seen some really stupid people, but your there at the top of that bunch. You come here making all sort of accusations that Democrats are still the party of the south, and are the only ones to use racial shit to excite people, and the right is somehow innocent in all this, in a topic about the insecurities of white people who think the left is villianizing them as racists, while you throw out cryptic theories about democrats buying off blacks to vote for them, which is also meant to keep them down, which just reeks of partisan nonsense and negative racial types. At this point you are just throwing out partisan conspiracy theories, which are the usual talking points that people like you are only capable of doing - no thought required.

Enough with the strawmanning. I pretty much said none of this.

Wars have been started over pride. I also pointed out an example of racial pride that lead to the death of 10's of millions of people. I also pointed out slavery in the US. There are plenty of examples of pride leading to arrogance, leading to terrible things. And right now, under the Trump era, we have a white pride movement, which are claiming tat white lives matter, with many of them wanting to kick out non-whites.

Ok, what's going on? You keep bringing this up. I accused you before of being a product of your environment's propaganda. Nothing makes me think that more than this insistent, seemingly neurotic attack on pride. Are you trying to make yourself look like a defective cuck? Pride alone does not cause wars. Not. Even. Close. Never has. Never will. That includes the Rwandan genocide...or whatever stupid example you brought up.
Also, what do you mean "claiming white lives matter" lol? Are you saying they don't?

And I have a bad habit when I start calling people, son, because I look down on them when I think they are playing childish games, and so I no longer really care what they say because they are not serious about having a productive discussion, at all. So, I just look at it as an opportunity to work on my writing skills, and to tighten up my own arguing skills. That's it. And don't for a second think that I am being cruel to you, because from the very start you have looked down at others who didn't share your views as soon as you entered this topic, as you kept repeating it's a waste of your time, while regurgitating partisan talking points, and throwing out strawman arguments, and putting no real effort in your posts. So, no hard feelings.

Dude, I don't give a shit why you call people "son." You're not interesting. You're cookie-cutter, predictable, and stupid.
I was betting with my brother whether or not your response would be to purposely increase your usage of "son." You won me 20 bucks.
Also, this is not productive. Your "writing skills" suck and are not getting better from something like this. You arguing skills are actually decreasing.
Also, that "cruel to you" comment is making me cringe. It's the most delusional thing you've said so far, which is impressive. Seems like reciprocal projection to me.

Son, you started this mess by bringing up welfare for poor blacks, and being vague as hell over it... I don't really give a shit what you think at this point, and all you are doing is reconfirming my views about how egotistical and dense you

You attack me for being vague while explaining the reason for my vagueness in the same statement. You're a moron, sorry.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-09 03:17:06

lmao, you tell me.

Response to 4Chan confirms left hates whites! 2017-11-09 08:57:36

Thread title is accurate as the day is long during the Alaskan summer months. Of course the left hates white males. It blames living individuals' inherited lack of melanin for historical plantation slavery, when in fact it should be blaming present-day Islam for past and present chattel sex-slavery, not to mention introducing colorism to most of the modern world. Let me side-jack the lefty-hates-whitey narrative for a second on that note, because the left has no freaking idea what it's talking about half the time, and neither does the media -- and the politicians just can't say anything, because the second they criticize Islam, there go our embassies.

The left doesn't know Islam is really, really racist. Like, more racist than the white people the left demonizes every five seconds.

Leftists will scream, "Islam is a religion of peace, Islamophobia, racism!" when you criticize Islam, but the left's idea of Muslim is a brown guy with beard, wearing a funny cloth thing on his head, not a white guy like Muhammad (according to the Hadith), so they don't bother to investigate the 1400 plus years Arabs enslaved Africans, raping the women, castrating the men, and running the whole operation like an Islamic slave trade puppy mill. Religion of peace, you say? Gee, that's not racist and intellectually dishonest at all!

Some food for thought below. As you read, think about how at least 19 million Africans were sold into the Islamic slave trade, 90% of them dying in transit, castrated, and their babies murdered. Yet Islam has never had to answer for this one time. Recall how Muhammad, a pale Arab slave owner, is marketed to blacks as an emancipator, while Christianity is demonized as a slave religion, yet Islamic nations are notoriously loathe to abolish slavery. And then think of how the left defends Islam vehemently, as if Linda Sarsour is the new, hip Mother Teresa.

“When next you meet an Arab, you should ask what is the Arabic word for slave, you’ll discover that the words are the same “abeed.” Which is why, when an Arab looks at a black African, what he sees is a slave.” - Osama Bin Laden, 1966. So abeed is the N-word. Where is the leftist outrage? Perhaps they know those who criticize Islam get railroaded.

“[Blacks] are by their very nature slaves.” – Ibn Sina, widely famous and perhaps most revered scholar of the so-called Islamic Golden age. Almost all the hadith on blacks mirror this. The left hates white supremacy. Does it hate Arab supremacy too?

“The one who owns the mother also owns her children. Being the master of the mother makes him the owner of her children whether they were born to a husband or they were illegitimate children. Therefore, the master has the right to have sexual intercourse with the daughters of his maid-slave because they are his property, provided he does not sleep with the mother at the same time” - Ibn Tayymiya Vol. 35, p. 54. So, chattel slavery.

“The Shafi’i, Malik, and Abu Hanifa, who are the legists of Islam, assert that the testimony of the slave is not acceptable.” Ibn Tayymiyya Vol. 35, p. 409. So, a slave has no testimony. For comparison, a free woman has 1/2 the testimony of a freed man. (Sura 2:282) For reference, it takes 4 male witnesses to indict a rapist, or the accuser is charged with adultery. A slave cannot even testify for herself she's been raped. Or he, in the case of little boys, (52:24), (56:17), (76:19). There are little boys today being raped in the bacha bazi scene today in Afghanistan.

“The slave is not permitted to write a will when he dies, nor can he bequeath (anything) because his entire possessions belong to his master.” Ibn Hazm Vol. 6, Part 9. Again, chattel slavery. The slave can't even leave his kids anything. Where's the outrage, again? Why does no one know about this?

"A slave came and gave his pledge to the Messenger of Allah to emigrate, and the Prophet did not realize that he was a slave. Then his master came looking for him. The Prophet said; 'Sell him to me.' So he bought him for two black slaves, then he did not accept the pledge of anyone after that until he had asked; 'Is he a slave?'' - Sunan an-Nasa'i 4621 (Sahih), or alternatively, the same Hadith restated in Book 66, 4625 with the heading, Selling Animals for Animals of Different Amounts or Quality, Hand To Hand, and a few extra details. This reference isn't up online, but you can see a copy exists here. There goes the claim about Muhammad emancipating slaves; we've just seen a snapshot of Islamic slave trade.

There is also Quran 9:61, which has been sanitized, it looks like, to remove this racist reading:

"I have heard that it was of him that the apostle said, "Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!" He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk to the apostle and listen to him and then carry what he had said to the hypocrites. It was he who said: "Muhammad is all ears: if anyone tells him anything he believes it." God sent down concerning him: "And of them are those who annoy the prophet and say he is all ears, Say: Good ears for you. He believes in God and trusts the believers and is a mercy for those of you who believe; and those who annoy the apostle of God for them there is a painful punishment." (Sura 9:61)

The 9:61s you can find online lack the specific who and what and contain the admonition. Basically, a black guy pointed out that Muhammad was gullible. Considering Muhammad once had a woman murdered for writing criticizing him in poetic verse, he was probably killed by one of Muhammad's followers.

And this is just a sampling. It gets much worse. If you want to trigger leftists, just share this lecture. Well worth the study.

The only way we're going to have progress is by getting ourselves nice and uncomfortable.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature