00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gaffi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

North Korea is best Korea.

599 Views | 13 Replies

North Korea is best Korea. 2016-05-19 16:43:04

The strong Democratic People's Republic of Korea is stronger than your South Korean Starcraft players.

big meme

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2016-05-19 16:43:43

hows dear leader

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2016-05-19 16:50:49

At 5/19/16 04:43 PM, donglepuss wrote: hows dear leader

dear leader will lead north korea to greatness and the peaceful reunification of the korean peninsula

big meme

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2016-05-19 18:06:49

At 5/19/16 06:00 PM, MemeFiend3 wrote: South Korea has food.

If North Korea could work on that, they would probably be better, though.

South Korea has a lot of things, but they do not have a supreme leader who will lead them to victory.

big meme

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2016-05-19 19:23:43

North Korea is North Korea. Get it right.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2016-05-19 19:41:41

I, for one, am glad there are more open-minded people joining Northgrounds..

Life is a party.

You are not invited.

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2016-05-20 03:03:26

At 5/19/16 04:43 PM, CynicalController wrote: The strong Democratic People's Republic of Korea is stronger than your South Korean Starcraft players.

I'm afraid your supreme leader will lead all of you to your graves. I guess we all have something in life to look forward to. I look forward to the day when North Korea is a free society and can join the world in the 21 century; you look forward to a pompous fat ass who really doesn't give a shit about his starving people as long as he gets to stay in power. Tell me..., is he fat cause he is eating everyones food?

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2016-05-20 03:06:07

One, your Supreme Leader is a secret capitalist who loves a lot of American stuff, gets McDonalds sent to him, and if found out, would cause a scandal among the inmin.

Two, 1940s equipment. You need an update, but not even your closest ally China is going to help you on that front.

Three, you and China are holding each other hostage.

Four, all the country's resources are channelled to Pyongyang while others starve, much like the Capitol of The Hunger Games.

Five, you want economic growth without social upheaval, that you'd silence even the smallest dissent. But cracks are starting to form, because now people are going to revolt if they find that a law is not political in nature, but still nonsensical e.g. the dress code.

Six, information about the outside world is flowing in, and try as you might to kill anyone who sees it, Kim Jong-un, the seeds have been sown.

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2016-05-20 14:26:27

dear supreme leader looks down on this thread as they do not know what they say about glorious north korea

big meme

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2017-09-19 07:35:15

At 5/20/16 03:06 AM, Troisnyx wrote: ...

Six, information about the outside world is flowing in, and try as you might to kill anyone who sees it, Kim Jong-un, the seeds have been sown.

PS.
North Korea doesn't have internet at all.
And only one channel on TV...

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

Visit My Official Portfolio!

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2017-09-19 07:56:34

At 9/19/17 07:35 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote:
At 5/20/16 03:06 AM, Troisnyx wrote: ...

PS.

Yes, but let's not forget those people who throw blankets on their tellies and watch South Korean dramas at risk to their lives and their families'. Let's also not forget the existence of the black market.

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2017-09-19 08:02:19

At 9/19/17 07:56 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
Yes, but let's not forget those people who throw blankets on their tellies and watch South Korean dramas at risk to their lives and their families'. Let's also not forget the existence of the black market.

Yes. We shouldn't forget that. :(

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

Visit My Official Portfolio!

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2017-09-19 13:12:12

But then there's the fact that the whole country is led by an egotistical control freak who's spoiled by his own country.

Seriously, you cannot deny that North Korea is led a power hungry dictator that wants to destroy one of the world's super powers for little reason than "I'm so powerful I can destroy America".

And even if you want America gone and hate the country (I honestly hate this place myself.) you should still be afraid of the disastrous effects that the radiation and just the force of the blasts can do to the world as a whole.

Response to North Korea is best Korea. 2017-09-19 13:18:16

At 9/19/17 07:35 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote: PS.

Sounds like PARADISE

BBS Signature