00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mystlol just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I can't register a new account

4,779 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I can't register a new account 2016-05-19 08:42:34

It keeps saying "sorry we are having trouble at registering".
IDK what to do :(

Response to I can't register a new account 2016-05-19 22:07:34

I would say wait for a few hours, but it's been 13 hours since your post. If you haven't already, you should try again now because it will likely be working. :>

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to I can't register a new account 2016-05-19 23:16:19

At 5/19/16 10:07 PM, Meowberry wrote: I would say wait for a few hours, but it's been 13 hours since your post. If you haven't already, you should try again now because it will likely be working. :>

:I Tried but its still not working I was gonna upload my rmx of LunaticPrincess but i was banned at this acccount for copyright :(

Response to I can't register a new account 2016-05-20 07:31:24

At 5/19/16 11:16 PM, EricJohnLaguimun wrote:
At 5/19/16 10:07 PM, Meowberry wrote: I would say wait for a few hours, but it's been 13 hours since your post. If you haven't already, you should try again now because it will likely be working. :>
I Tried but its still not working I was gonna upload my rmx of LunaticPrincess but i was banned at this acccount for copyright :(

Don't make a new account, maybe try contacting an audio moderator to see if you can get the ban lifted. That is if you own the rights to the new song as well, If not I wouldn't even bother.

BBS Signature