00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!!

869 Views | 17 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Sup Sugahdolls, I'm gonna whore it up for the next day or so. For those of you unfamiliar: Art Whore threads are a bit of a tradition thing where for a day an artist takes on whatever requests are thrown at them.
Standard art whore rules apply,
One request per person
Nothing too crazy or nasty (I am a high class whore)
If I think your request is too crazy or is asking for too many parts I'll probably draw pieces of it rather than refuse it outright.
No logo designs for your stupid youtube channels, this is me having fun, not working for free.
I'll be using mostly ink today, though I may throw in some colored pencil, watercolor, gouache, and/or marker.
I'll be allotting somewhere around 20 minutes per request
I'll be hanging out in the Tinychat so drop in and say hi!

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2015-12-30 19:21:27

I demand the four pomeranians of the apocalypse!

May their fluffy presence bring about the end of the world.

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2015-12-30 19:31:15

oh this sounds fun, I request a long neck dinosaur, Brachiosaurus, in a tuxedo with a monocle.

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2015-12-30 20:07:10

At 12/30/15 07:21 PM, PatBest22 wrote: I demand the four pomeranians of the apocalypse!

RAWR
Also my computer is currently restoring itself so yeeeeeahnot gonna be on tinychat.

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2015-12-30 20:45:51

At 12/30/15 07:31 PM, PlayStationPortable wrote: oh this sounds fun, I request a long neck dinosaur, Brachiosaurus, in a tuxedo with a monocle.

As the gentleman requested

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2015-12-30 20:51:05

At 12/30/15 08:45 PM, JackDCurleo wrote:
At 12/30/15 07:31 PM, PlayStationPortable wrote: oh this sounds fun, I request a long neck dinosaur, Brachiosaurus, in a tuxedo with a monocle.
As the gentleman requested

That's most excellent! Thanks.

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2015-12-31 16:36:43

So this place is disco then?

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2015-12-31 18:39:01

At 12/31/15 04:36 PM, JackDCurleo wrote: So this place is disco then?

I might join later! If you still do requests: A squid in disguise.

BBS Signature

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2015-12-31 23:28:23

At 12/31/15 06:39 PM, Luwano wrote: I might join later! If you still do requests: A squid in disguise.

Hey everybody, I'll be back to this on Sunday, I'll do every single request then. Put your requests in throughout the weekend.
Also when I said "disco" I meant it as slang for dead. But yeah if you guys wanna disco disco I'll be down on Sunday.

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2016-01-01 13:55:06

A bear in a tiny hat!

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2016-01-01 16:58:05

The word 'meep' made of clouds, cotton candy and sparkly things! :D

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2016-01-04 01:03:43

1/3 I didn't know which to do so I did both @radiodark

They're all around us... Watching... Waiting.
@luwano

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2016-01-04 01:08:20

meep @troisnyx

And so that closes this whore thread. Hopefully the next one gets more attention, but the real question is who will be the next whore?

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2016-01-04 15:14:41

At 1/4/16 01:05 AM, JackDCurleo wrote: They're all around us... Watching... Waiting.
@luwano

No idea why this didn't notify me, but whatever. Thank you very much! That's hilarious, much more than I could have asked for. Makes me wanna draw a squid conspiracy pic myself. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2016-01-04 15:22:12

At 1/4/16 01:08 AM, JackDCurleo wrote: And so that closes this whore thread. Hopefully the next one gets more attention, but the real question is who will be the next whore?

Do we have to decide early on, or can this decision be made at the end of this year?

also if anyone asks if I'm going to be one, I'm not sure. My art isn't... what do they call it... good?

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2016-01-04 15:57:56

At 1/4/16 03:22 PM, Troisnyx wrote: Do we have to decide early on, or can this decision be made at the end of this year?

also if anyone asks if I'm going to be one, I'm not sure. My art isn't... what do they call it... good?

All you do is make a whore thread and follow through with it, there's no organization to it, no specific dates or anything like that to be worked out. The main purpose beyond a being a fun forum activity is to practice drawing speed and drawing things you wouldn't normally draw. Also you're art is plenty good.

Response to Jack's End of Year Whore Thread!!!! 2016-01-04 15:59:07

At 1/4/16 03:57 PM, JackDCurleo wrote: All you do is make a whore thread and follow through with it, there's no organization to it, no specific dates or anything like that to be worked out. The main purpose beyond a being a fun forum activity is to practice drawing speed and drawing things you wouldn't normally draw. Also you're art is plenty good.

Well, I hope so... Hm. I might consider it.