00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

gabmaster5 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

317,968 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-03-25 02:20:29

Unfortunately I realize that this may be a very late response but I'm going to say it anyway...I never knew Adam but from what I've seen and heard people say about him I can say only this, "I wish you well in your next life. I hope you no longer feel the pain you did on this earth." RIP Adam.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-03-30 23:42:48

R.I.P Livecorpse

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-04-07 00:21:20

Rest in Peace, LiveCorpse. :'(

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-04-08 00:46:39

wow man that is really deep i kinda feel for him though in a much smaller proportions ive felt much the way he has acting out in anger than getting in trouble for it even though i already feel bad enough im not gonna kill myself of course but very deep

~topcat13

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-04-13 01:35:02

Wow, thats heavy!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-05-11 05:14:30

bumped

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-05-12 09:10:17

why are there people like this

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-05-14 18:36:57

I never met Adam Fulton/Livecorpse but I can understand the troubles he was going through. It may not have been the best idea to have killed himself, but when you're in a situation like that you start to think worry and you start doing crazy things. All I can say is that Adam Christopher Fulton will be missed.
-AncientChicken

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-05-22 16:24:34

i have some troubels now at school to

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-05-26 01:14:18

this is what the world is like...all humans want is to treat eachother like bullshit because everyone else treats them like bullshit i've been watching his submissions for the past few hours and i can tell he wasn't exactly mentally stable. he was obsessed with murder and suicide.

excluding the ones that make u hallucinate, i believe mental illnesses are almost always caused by how they are treated through out their lives, and not inhereted. however he got that way, it wasn't his fault, he might of been abused by his parents(not saying he was, just a theory), had few/no friends (if he wasn't aware of them, then its their fault for not staying in contact with him), or possibly had a few teachers try to fail him (i know they exist, i had a teacher who kept failing me because i was gothic, and eventually it brought us before the principal. after she denied all my accusations, i played a recording that i had gotten of her telling me that she wasnt going to let a 'butt-fucking devil-worshipper' to pass. he took the recorder from me and threatened to tell the police that i had threatened the teacher, and that i had severe depression(i know i dont, i am in a good mood about 25% of the time(i have a bullshit life where i can't set foot out of the house except for school, my father is highly sexist and obviously racist, though he denys both, i have a redisuously controlled life))anyhow, this would've sent me to a mental a high-security mental institute, and u don't get out of those things for a month at least, even if there is nothing wrong with you

he could've just knocked the high-guy unconscience and walked away, they won't remember their last few minutes of conscienceness anyway, and avoided all of that

its was tragic, i'm not saying it wasn't, but if you go to prison, yur just gonna have fags two or three times yur size raping u constantly, and eventually some lunatic will tear u to shreds with a knife or some other weapon (possibly burn u alive, if they're religious lunatics) the best thing he could've done for himself would be suicide (I WILL DO THE EXACT SAME THING IF I EVER KILL SOMEONE) its hardly ever a sign of weakness, but a sign of desperation, most humans don't seem to understand this

i hope i'm not insulting anyone with this, like i said, i live a highly restricted life and most people don't want to have shit to do with me because i don't have a job and claim its because my bullshit father won't let me. he'll go insane over minor shit, but not care about major things and i'm always confused what is an insult and not because of this

now that i think about, my little preaching about my bullshit life will probably count this as spam, but what do i care

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-06-02 09:40:22

Ladies and Gentlemen, we AT LAST have someone prepared to tell us what LiveCorpse did wrong!
Thank you, Genius. What would we do without you?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-06-02 19:21:37

I show respect for people who deserve it. LiveCorpse dosent deserve it, therefore I will show none.

He deserves respect because he was a person, dumbass. Maybe if he had killed that police officer in cold blood I could see your callous attitude, but as the facts seem to stand I just don't get it.

And on a side not, quit being such a fucking pussy and post with your main account.

Wow, swearing and a bad attitude, you're giving those Christians a good name.

It's funny, I used to believe a lot of the same things you did, but one of several things that made me lose said faith was smug, self-righteous hypocrites like yourself. If you REALLY believe what you're saying, do you REALLY think your attitude and pissing on this guys grave is going convert anyone to your supposed spiritual belifs?

Do you think for instance, anyone else who might be hurt and contemplating suicide is going to read your posts and think, "Wow, I should talk to guy and get spiritual advice and comfort, he seems to know what he's talking about?" Or do you care about that at all?

Oh, BTW, speaking of suicide, did Saul go to hell when he committed suicide? (King Saul, Old Testament, look it up) He did so because he didn't want to be captured (hmm, sound familiar?) and tortured by his enemies. And yet DESPITE his sucide (and numerous other screwups like consulting a witch) he was STILL referred to as "God's annointed". In fact, David (yeah, Mr "Kill someone so I can have his wife" David) even ordered two people put to death for claiming to have killed Saul themselves.

"The single biggest cause of atheism in the world are Christians who go down on Jesus with their lips and then walk out the door and on with their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world finds unbelievable."
-Carman, off the album Jesus Freak by DC Talk

Maybe you should think about that for a bit.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-06-02 22:25:34

Poor guy. This is probably the most meaningful thing anyone will ever hear or read in their whoe lives. That is unless your a war veteran and Im asuming most of u arent. And that ass who poted 2 post before me should be shot. That guy is ten time better than he will ever be. I know the guy before me believes the same.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-06-11 12:01:18

Almost a year now.

It's too late for him to do anything fatally foolish again. He was good in his heart. I still can't even imagine what it must have been like for him before he pulled the trigger.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-06-14 15:48:48

i never talked to him or knew him, but for you people who did i wish you the best of luck. To have this many friends and a post about him this big he must of been a hell of a guy. I wish i would of been able to talk to him and see what he was like. This is why i love Newgrounds because these users actully care about the other people on here.

R.I.P Adam Fulp

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-06-16 13:33:54

Whoah! he died cause of that that sad R.I.P

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-06-23 01:51:47

At 6/14/05 03:48 PM, thebigkuhona wrote:

R.I.P Adam Fulp

uhhh....its Adam Fulton.....i heard he is not really dead because he still deposits in Retrogade but not NG......but if he is really dead then......R.I.P. Adam

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-06-24 15:44:25

Its sad thing, especially to his friends and family. He was scared, welll who woudn't be?
Shit happens. If you do a mistake, does that mean you have to do suicide? Just try to continue and enjoy life. He's now dead, he no longer thinks, suffers or anything. He doesn't feel bad, so we must not be worried about him. Just forget about him and continue life. Like those Heidelberg humans or something, they loved their friends and
relatives, but when they died, well that was it, no more worrying. Dead is dead, no more suffering, pain or anything. They forgot about em rather than worry about dead corpses.
I think we should also think that way. Well okay, we are afterall what we are, it was sad tragedy, but i hope we could just forget about him and continue.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-07-06 05:49:28

I know it's sad and all, but seeing as its now been just over a year since he died you'd think everyone would get over it and get on with their lives.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-07-06 09:49:09

At 7/6/05 05:49 AM, burnt_pizza wrote: I know it's sad and all, but seeing as its now been just over a year since he died you'd think everyone would get over it and get on with their lives.

ok moron
just imagin that your mother died and your younger sister died at the same time
which would you morm mor ein the long run...not your mom
youd morn your sister...not becasue of what was which would be the case with your mother but you would morn what could have been...he was only like 20 or 21
i had the pleasure of drinking with him on aim before it bacame a cool forum game...my one budy had nothing to do wiht Ng at that time but he still rember me always chatting with Lc on aim...hel he would even hop on aim and bs with him sometimes...i feel lc and myself were starting to make a decent friends ship before this shit hapened
no some of us will never get over the fact that shit happens

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-07-06 09:56:34

At 6/23/05 01:51 AM, Fiction_Is_Real wrote:
At 6/14/05 03:48 PM, thebigkuhona wrote:

R.I.P Adam Fulp
uhhh....its Adam Fulton.....i heard he is not really dead because he still deposits in Retrogade but not NG......but if he is really dead then......R.I.P. Adam

OMg not really dead...wake the fuck up...Tom and Wade wouldnt lie about something like this..and this isnt he first time weve ahd a death on Ng
it just so happens to be the only user i knoew that did die

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-07-08 12:36:06

RIP Livecorpse.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-07-12 22:08:46

Man, that's a tough story.. It's so unbearable that ppl go through hell like this everyday. i pay respects to Livecorpes, he's in a better place now, no more worries, no more pain, no more fear. In fact, a schoolmate of mine, only 13 years old, died in a car accident this year, so it really sucks having to have sudden and painful losses in life. All i can say at this point is RIP Adam, i hope ur enjoying the afterlife...

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-07-20 18:16:29

At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: The stories on the forums sounded like a bad joke, but it has turned out to be true - NG regular Adam Fulton (aka Livecorpse) has passed away. After a surreal turn of events involving a stabbing, a police officer shooting and a three-day manhunt, Adam took his own life to avoid prison.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-08-02 16:05:19

At 6/16/04 03:34 PM, o__O wrote: yeah, these tradgedys are getting more frequent >=(
I feel really sorry for him.

Me too. :(

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-08-04 03:42:18

At 6/16/04 03:33 PM, DAVE wrote: Thanks for posting this, RIP livescorpse

Man that is sad. He was one of my favorite artists. He will be missed around here

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R.I.P. Livecorpse<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-08-05 01:06:00

R.I.P.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-08-05 02:34:25

the world's fucked up. seems LiveCorpse was just one of the guys whom was just one of them unlucky ones.

REST IN PEACE LiveCorpse

:(

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-08-11 07:01:29

Haha! I would like to see half of you crying for my dead acquaintance, but no, everyone has to pity a guy, even after a year, who shooted cop, and stabbed his friend, and then killed himself. It is totally childish and stupid that people can't even take a responsibility from their commissions. Someone should lock this thread.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-08-13 10:58:40

Even though I never knew the guy, it's still sad. So I'll give my respects, even though they're really late.

R.I.P. Livecorpse