00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

317,960 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-07 12:29:20

Rest in Peace indeed

God Bless Livecorpse

does anyone else notice how his life was like that of Edgar Allen Poe's? He had sleeping disorders, too...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-08 14:59:11

I have just read the letter and i cried. Seriously. R.I.P LC

The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist. - The Usual Suspects

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-08 17:02:50

At 12/7/04 11:07 AM, eclypsel wrote: So you say that anyone who commits suicide will burn in hell.

There is an exception to every rule. Except for that one rule. No, I dont think that every single person who kills themselves will go to Hell. But most will.

Hmmm let's see if I've got this straight, after spending millenea telling us to forgive one another, to show compassion to one another , to be humble , and to never resort to violence, our God then simply tosses us into the BBQ for all eternity if we decide to end our life because iy becomes to difficult to bear. Sounds like a nice guy.

Pretty much. One of His commandments are Thy Shalt Not Killl. However, He still forgives you if your sorry for killing someone and you repent. The question you have to ask is: How will LiveCorpse repent/ask forgivness for this? He died with a terrible sin on him. One, if not the worse, there is. A sin that many have gone to the lake of fire for.

If that's the case then I wonder what he has in store for
arrogant and obnoxious folks like you , that don't have the decency to show respect for a poor individual that has passed on for whatever the reason.

I show respect for people who deserve it. LiveCorpse dosent deserve it, therefore I will show none.

And on a side not, quit being such a fucking pussy and post with your main account. People that post with alts. so people cant see who made the arguement make me sick.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-09 07:39:15

hey...go to my url...a family member 2 passed away
www.notoriousyou.blogspot.com

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-12 18:19:31

So, now I know what happened. I never knew LiveCorpse, in any way, shape, or form, but I do extend my sympathies to his family and friends.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-13 04:05:44

Over the past 6 months I've been off and on this site reading as many posts on this thread as I can handle. It's amazing how many people had good things to say about Adam after only talking to him one time. It might be a little over due, but I want to thank everyone who showed their respect one way or another to my brother Adam; and to those who at least kept their silence if they didn't like him. But then there are those jackasses (divinecrusader, and others) who need to voice their opinion in a negative way. You type away on your keyboard laughing and showing no remorse for a man who died way before his time.

What if the situation was reversed and HE was the one reading about YOUR suicide? He would in the very least have something insightful to say instead of "hes burning in hell ha ha ha".

Or even imagine being in my shoes? All of you found out he died over the internet. I found out on my lunch break, and then had to go back to work with that on my mind. Then I hear there are tributes to Adam here, and, after sorting through a lot of bullshit, I found a few posts/flashes that can actually be called tributes.

The truth is that if you have something bad the say about Adam, you obviously never spoke with him. My big brother was a good person and someone I looked up to my entire life. I am writing this knowing it means nothing to those to brainwashed or close minded (divinecrusader) to understand Adam. So to them I say, (in the words of Adam Christopher Fulton) fuck you ass hat!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-14 20:30:15

I feel sorry for you dude. I really do. You have had to suffer something that no person on earth should have to go through. I have respect and sorrow for you. But, no, I dont for your brother. I'm sorry this happened to you, I really am, with all my heart. But, I'm not going to pretend sorrow for your brother.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-17 00:03:35

I know I'll probably be flammed for re-animating this topic, but I just found something that...well...kinda moved me.

On March 4th, I released on NG a cartoon called Cemetery. It got second place and I got a lot of support from NG users in P-Bot post. While I was checking them out today, I noticed that Livecorpse was among them.

At the time, I didn't know him that well. And I have to admit I still don't. But, I still have to say something I didn't say back then,

Thanks, man!

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-19 22:04:47

At 12/14/04 08:30 PM, -DivineCrusader- wrote: I feel sorry for you dude. I really do. You have had to suffer something that no person on earth should have to go through. I have respect and sorrow for you. But, no, I dont for your brother. I'm sorry this happened to you, I really am, with all my heart. But, I'm not going to pretend sorrow for your brother.

yeah, it wasnt right, it was a selfish thing to do, not right at all, i have no respect for him either because the pain he made you go through, you shouldnt be pissed at divine, hes only stating the truth, and if you believe that there wasnt any way out for your brother, there was, just too selfish to see it.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-21 14:59:54

i never thought this was true.....im sad.......but happy he's in a better place now......we'll miss you Adam.

RIP Livecorpse
Even when your a "LiveCorpse" here, you will always be "Lively" up there....

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-27 09:13:59

I never would have known if it were'nt for Piconjo Jam #20.
Haven't been on NG much since i got my car, never used the forums very often, usually only hung out in the portal. (In a bit of shock right now)

A year ago when i would wait at night 5 hours for my night shift to start i would go on save/blam rampages. Every night for months i would be on racking up experience points, every night i was there, so was livecorpse.
I had nothing to do so i wrote reviews for everything i knew was gonna turn to shit, sometimes constructive, sometimes a rotten prick. Livecorpse on the hand was always dishing out good advice, and was only a cunt to those who spat on him first.

I watched him work his way up the ladder of the NG hirachy & i would always watch out for his movies. My favourite being the CROOKIE MONSTER.
I had the upmost respect for Livecorpse.
The day that i find out the guy's name is the same day that i found out he passed away. He touched the lives of thousands, maybe even millions. May his soul rest in peace.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-12-29 11:21:45

R.I.P Livecorpse..............................He will be missed by many.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-01-05 17:56:02

Does anyone know where Livecorpse was eventually buried?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-01-05 19:55:03

Dammit man.

Livecorpse, you fill me with sorrow.

<3

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-01-06 14:19:15

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-01-23 15:34:26

Now I understand...damn....

Thank you Tom, I'll give my respects to Livecorpse...oh my god....the irony in his screen name...*sigh*...I'm all depressed now. I need to cheer up.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-01-23 15:39:46

Dude, read his message in his profile...

That's pretty deep.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-02-22 18:33:06

RIP livecorpse, this could had another end

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-02-22 21:29:10

Who said they were an anime freak??? Who?!?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-02-22 21:31:31

At 2/22/05 09:29 PM, xiou12 wrote: Who said they were an anime freak??? Who?!?

Uh, sorry, I still don't know how this thing works....stupid computer!!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I still feel bad for Adam, and hope he does rest in peace.

Also, how the hell do you look at old news?!? I wanted to read his letter again, but I don't know how!!! >:(

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-02-25 16:46:48

Adam Fulton were a victim of the circumstances of life.
RIP

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-02-28 17:28:16

R.I.P Livecorpse and when i go Maybe i'll finally get a chance to meet you in person. You'll be missed. Its sad when life comes down to that.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-03-01 21:21:08

Oh my god this is just so sad. Poor guy.I never knew him but like I said before this is truly sad.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-03-05 11:30:21

RIP

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-03-05 23:33:45

Life is quite odd. I will not lie by saying that I knew a lot about him, but the death of anyone is always something to cry about. Whether you cry on the inside, or cry on the outside, no matter what, you cant help but feel a sense of remorse, a sense of depression.... a sense of darkness. Its a shame how cruel life can be to certain individuals. It deeply saddens me to read how Adam had to take all the agonizing torture that he encountered during his life. He never asked for that. I am sure all he wanted was to live a normal life like me and you.
...sometimes, you cant always get what you want. Adam was one of those sad souls who learned that the hard way. I think we should take his death as a message. Enjoy life. Even as you are reading about his death, and reading the post about the sadness people feel...it shouldnt hold you back from living every moment, as if it were your last. It saddens me further to see that Fulton believed that his only resort was to end his own life. Suicide is never the answer.
...If only he had known that before hand. I feel bad about myself, because I never got to say goodbye. Well, I know he is looking down from the heavens, listening to our words of remorse. I know he can hear us. With that in mind, I believe its time to say goodbye.

May you always be within our hearts, and let us live life the way you would have wanted us to. Here is a final farewell, to a man who loved us all.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-03-07 18:37:43

RIP adam, never knew who he was but it's sad he had to kill himself.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-03-09 14:42:29

i didn't know this.... we lost another member.... all i have to say to him is R.I.P.

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-03-09 17:10:01

I never thought I'd die alone
I laughed the loudest who'd have known
I traced the cord back to the wall
No wonder it was never plugged in at all
I took my time, I hurried up
The choice was mine, I didn't think enough
I'm too depressed, to go on
You'll be sorry when I'm gone

I never conquered, rarely came
16 just held such better days
Days when I still felt alive
We couldn't wait to get outside
The world was wide, too late to try
The tour was over we'd survived
I couldn't wait till I got home
To pass the time in my room alone

I never thought I'd die alone
Another six months I'll be unknown
Give all my things to all my friends
You'll never set foot in my room again
You'll close it off, board it up
Remember the time that I spilled the cup
Of apple juice in the hall
Please tell mom this is not her fault

16 just held such better days
Days when I still felt alive
We couldn't wait to get outside
The world was wide, too late to try
The tour was over we'd survived
I couldn't wait till I got home

Tomorrow holds such better days
Days when I can still feel alive
When I can't wait to get outside
The world is wide, the time goes by
The tour is over, I'd survived
I can't wait till I get home

Adam's Song

Rest In Peace Adam Fulton

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-03-09 20:19:52

It was worth it for Elfers tribute though.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2005-03-18 15:14:58

well, I'm happy for him. I would have done the same thing. Rest In Peace.