00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mcd410 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

317,353 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 04:21:03

I feel sorry that a great flash artist had to take his own life.
it is always a huge tragety to hear thats somebody has died,
but it is one of the worst things to hear that someone had to take their own life..... I hope that his friends and family will find peace in this time of mourning, and may he rest in peace.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 04:29:26

Unfortunate that he chose suicide...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 04:47:53

Fulton's letter has hit me very hard. It's struck a nerve I didn't know was there. Something painful welled up inside me, yet inspired me at the same time.
I myself am going through a troubling and very difficult part of my life. Such a stage is hard to endure.
I've thought about taking my own life several times. Such an action is not a cowardly thing to do, but neither is it honorable. It takes great courage or an incredibly strong force to will one's self-destruction.
Fulton's genius with the Flash prog will be missed. Let's hope there is an afterlife, and a good one at that.

"It's said time will heal all wounds.
What's not said is how long it actually takes."
-Jacobe Krylius

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 05:44:09

damn, . RIP livecorpse

derp

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 05:46:17

So much talent. A disturbing loss.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 06:09:23

Well, I'm a new member and I didn't know the guy, so I do not mean any disrespect whatsoever, it's just that some commentaries caught my attention. Most importantly, it's the fact that you claim that he punished himself more than the law could. This is wrong. Suicide is the easy way out, something only for a weak-willed person. If he wanted to punish himself more than the law could, he would devote himself to a life as a monk, priest or something similar - this would allow him to ponder life, its sanctity and the respect it deserves - judging by the way he wrote the letter, he could have easily killed the policeman.

Also, you say respect the dead. Did I see any of America respect the dead civilians in Iraq, or the victims of some stupid bomber pilot in Kosovo? No.

I'm done. If you see flaws in my reasoning, I am open to corrections. However, my view of suicide as an easy way out for the weak-willed stays.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 06:23:38

Steven Herman is a fucking moron. I don't care if I get banned from posting for saying this, this needs to be said. Steven Herman's comments over the last week about Adam Fulton, a guy he never even knew anything about, are totally dispiccable, attention seeking bullshit, and he should be fucking banned from the whole Newgrounds server for the rest of his miserable pathetic life. Steven, you jealous prick, you could never hope to have a fraction of the talent that Adam had, or the respect that he earned over the years, and your stupidity and arrogance on this forum has made you even less likely to gain fame or notoriety. In short, you are nothing but a loser, and if anyone deserves to die it's you.

R.I.P Adam Christopher Fulton. You will be sadly missed my friend.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 06:44:05

May he rest in peace. I'm sure everyone will miss him.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 07:30:20

ERRRRRR!!!!!!!!! stupid indian! why the artist die so young?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 07:31:53

oh man...... im always depressed when i hear about death, i didnt know the guy but... ive seen his work and it rocks. Rest in peace Adam.... RIP.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 07:43:23

no matter who the person is, that person deserves to R.I.P. also livecorpse

R.I.P.

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 08:13:28

It is sad to see anyone die. He shouldn't have taken his own life, he should have faced the jury. He could have setendded it in the trial and say that he was tresspassing on his property so he poked him with the knife. It is sad to see him leave this planet like that.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 09:19:03

Rest In Peace

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 09:35:07

I feel bad that he commited suicide. It is truly not the answer. The racist comments in the note do not make me feel that sad for him though, but under the circumstances, he can be forgiven.

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 10:51:48

I don't know livecorpse but i have reviewe some of his movies and have had repllies...he seemed like a nice guy,and his email shows he didn't want to hurt other people which shows he's a good person,RIP.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 11:24:11

Damn... these things just keeps happening to NG members more frequently now. Flash animation must've been a way for these people to express themselves with having to say it straight up... LiveCorpse sure did. He will be missed. Even though I didn't really know the guy, I hope God spares his spirit and allows it to go where it belongs. My condolences to the friends and family.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 11:31:39

This reply is late, but I'm feeling tears in my eyes.

Rest in peace.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 11:50:05

Jesus Christ...........I don't know why, but that really shocked me when I had read it

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 11:50:33

Livecorpse kept his word...

Look at his 18th to last post.

Topic: When will you leave NG? Forum: General Posted: 6/2/04 06:26 PM
:When i'm dead.

I almost cried when I saw that.

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 12:06:21

Rest in Peace

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 12:21:45

Sad stuff, I just wish I knew him better than I did. RIP Adam...

I like making movies, music, and smoking weed. Call me crazy.

Video Production Club Create, Share, Discuss with fellow NG video enthusiasts!

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 12:29:44

I cant really say much, i didnt really know him, but from his expressions of his animations he really seemed like a very misrible person.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 12:30:45

it proves how life can be so cruel to one person. Adam is right and in life its survival of the fittest and the weak ones ussually perish in the chaos. sure i believe in god, i absolutley hate the fucker (Pitch Black). i've never seen my brother come back from the dead say to me that "there is a god so dont stop believing". in my opinion, god can go to hell

"What is a joke exactly?"

BBS Signature

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 12:46:32

The poor guy really beleived he didn't have a choice. But in court, he still could have pleaded insanity. I think he was.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 13:02:31

Well with situations like these people tend to lose it. Imagine yourself stabbing your insane friend after getting high and getting piss drunk then shooting a cop and having to hide out. It can do alot to a person. And in the suicide letter he knows that he cant go on the run and he cant survive prison. To him that was his only choice. But all there is to kno is that he will be missed and never forgotten. RIP Livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 13:02:40

At 6/16/04 03:54 PM, Inspiron_ wrote:
At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: NG regular Adam Fulton (aka Livecorpse) has passed away
yes that is sad but we can all take comfort in that we know he is burning in hell as we speak

i'm sorry i don't usually say things like this to people i don't know but the guy/girl who wrote this message has to be one of the biggest jerks in history i'm sorry but saying something like that after the poor guy died is...(i can honestly say i have no words on how low that is).

i mean any of us could of done it i few people that has done something like that (a couple of scaffolders beat the crap of this guy who tried to knife them) in truth that guy is quite like me and i'm guessing like of us think about it,

how many of you have:

money problems
would never want to hurt someone
have fucked up their life in one way or another

neway this message goes out to all of u people that have something bad to say i'm sure that his friends won't wanna see nething like it.

DimensionX

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 13:08:03

I feel sorry for livecorpse, although i didnt know him (in any way). One thing about his death that bugs me is that everyone is making really crappy Flash then expecting it to stay just because it has Livecorpse's name in it. I have found relatively few genuinely good Livecorpse tributes.

RIP

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 13:25:12

Unfortunately i didn't know him

RIP Livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 13:29:24

There is something deeply disturbing about this whole web forum. The facts are the the guy stabbed someone, shot some one and from what i can gather shot him self. Now looking around at the forum i see alot of violence, little banner style animations of people getting shot etc. I think this whole thing highlights the fact that violence can spiral out of control, one little jab of a knife started this whole thing. Maybe as an online community we should reassess what we are trying to say when we depict violence. We all enjoy a bit of blood and guts, adrenaline etc. but weve got to start being more sensative to what actualy happens around the world every day that animations and games a mirroring. Hopefully this sad case will wake the american government up to gun law, and how men make guns for only one purpose, thats killing other men

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-18 13:29:40

That really is sad to hear how another human being has had to do away with themseleves because of the F***ed up Rules of Society!

I never knew the guy but may he rest in peace.