00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nothappyhere just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

424,493 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-17 10:27:44

Hi! I'm new here. I like to make music and art (drawing/Photoshop). I look forward to getting to know this community and seeing all your creations!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-17 12:39:55

At 3/17/16 10:27 AM, rancideous wrote: Hi! I'm new here. I like to make music and art (drawing/Photoshop). I look forward to getting to know this community and seeing all your creations!

Welcome to NewGrounds, rancideous. We have a great community and you can learn much with our friendly members. Enjoy your stay.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-17 13:22:17

At 3/17/16 01:16 PM, Dr1fterX wrote: Damn,Doctor. I was kidding anyway.

It was not just you. At least, three other users have tried to derail and ruin this thread with negativity. This is a positive place where new users can be Welcomed. Even older users can be Welcomed, everybody gets one.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-17 14:12:57

At 3/17/16 12:39 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 3/17/16 10:27 AM, rancideous wrote: Hi! I'm new here. I like to make music and art (drawing/Photoshop). I look forward to getting to know this community and seeing all your creations!
We have a great community and you can learn much with our friendly members.

When we're not being dicks, of course. I'm sure you'll have a pleasant experience, though. Welcome.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-17 20:28:52

At 3/17/16 02:12 PM, CiviLies wrote: I'm sure you'll have a pleasant experience, though. Welcome.

NewGrounds is a wonderful place to experience and enjoy. All are Welcomed to join us.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-18 01:23:09

At 3/18/16 01:18 AM, TenaciousDP wrote: Hello All,

looking for a place to share college, summer, and other mayhem. I remembered Newgrounds. Also, my hate for Peewdie Pie and his twitch videos has inspired to share with fellow new grounders parts of my life I don't remember
I'm here because reddit it PG 15 and some of this ridiculousness should never with my computer if it does.

Hello TenaciousDP, Welcome to NewGrounds. This website is the best place to share humor, fun, and hate for Poopie Pie or any other You Tube losers. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-18 10:47:06

At 3/18/16 08:50 AM, Dr1fterX wrote:
At 3/18/16 01:18 AM, TenaciousDP wrote:
R.I.P TenaciousDP
March 18-March 18.

It is never good to see a new user leave. All are Welcomed to NewGrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-18 18:26:28

At 3/18/16 05:56 PM, Dr1fterX wrote:
At 3/18/16 10:47 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It is never good to see a new user leave. All are Welcomed to NewGrounds.
Heh,the user lasted like 8 hours.

At least, he was properly Welcomed. That is the most important thing.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-19 02:32:35

At 3/19/16 02:29 AM, Neoncrotch wrote: Hi sup?

Neoncrotch, Welcome to NewGrounds. This is the best site on the net. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-19 02:38:08

Howdy

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-19 11:01:54

At 3/19/16 02:38 AM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Howdy

Welcome Neoslayre, to NewGrounds. Everybody gets one. Enjoy your stay at the number one place on the web.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-21 12:38:33

At 3/4/16 07:14 PM, CiviLies wrote:
Another wasp!? Oh snap, is someone's trying to steal your gimmick, @themadwasp

Newgrounds is being overrun with wasps!

He's not mad enough, he also probably doesn't sting people as often as I do...
That aside, welcome to the site @MarbleWasp enjoy your stay, and don't get in my way or I'll sting y- wait...

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-21 12:40:30

Greetings Everyone!

New User Introduction Thread!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-21 13:59:31

At 3/21/16 01:27 PM, MisterMauzi wrote: So I am MisterMauzi, I joined because the games (toss the turtle being the one lurking me over here) seemed fun and I always loved flash games. I was surprised by all the games that there are actually here and that there is a forum and level system and all of that stuff, so yeah Hello

Hi! Did you see Toss the Turlte in the @Markiplier video? That's brought a lot of people here over the past few days. Welcome to NG!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-21 14:15:13

At 3/21/16 12:40 PM, CKanimation wrote: Greetings Everyone!

Welcome to NewGrounds, CKanimation. Check out our user generated content. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-21 14:23:00

At 3/21/16 01:27 PM, MisterMauzi wrote: So I am MisterMauzi, I joined because the games seemed fun and I always loved flash games. I was surprised by all the games that there are actually here and that there is a forum and level system and all of that stuff

Welcome to NewGrounds, MisterMauzi. We have many games, movies, and more to check out. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-22 00:35:33

Greetings and Salutations.

I am another noob on newgrounds who makes music for fun. I literally don't know what events or how newgrounds really works fully yet, but I've been a visitor to this site for years before actually submitting stuff here and becoming a part of the community. It's pretty awesome.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-22 01:19:23

At 3/22/16 12:35 AM, ChronicBurnR wrote: Greetings and Salutations.

I am another noob on newgrounds who makes music for fun. I literally don't know what events or how newgrounds really works fully yet, but I've been a visitor to this site for years before actually submitting stuff here and becoming a part of the community. It's pretty awesome.

Welcome! I've listened to some of your music and you make some good quality tracks! You're not a noob at all, if you ask me, haha.

Also, since you said you don't fully know how NG works don't hesitate to check out the Wiki!

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-22 02:22:41

Hello! I've been on NG for about nine months and haven't introduced myself. My bad! My name is Zach, but I go by myownchickens, R4J3, Artifex...whatever you want to call me. I've been into drawing and painting for many years, but only recently have had the drive to share with a wider audience. So far my experience with NG has been very positive, and I hope more people can see my work. Thanks to everyone for the great community!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-22 02:30:18

At 3/22/16 02:22 AM, myownchickens wrote: Hello! I've been on NG for about nine months and haven't introduced myself. My bad! My name is Zach, but I go by myownchickens, R4J3, Artifex...whatever you want to call me. I've been into drawing and painting for many years, but only recently have had the drive to share with a wider audience. So far my experience with NG has been very positive, and I hope more people can see my work. Thanks to everyone for the great community!

Better late than never, right? Welcome! I've checked out your artwork and it's pretty good! I even favorited one of your pieces. I hope you get the recognition you deserve because you're a talented artist!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-22 02:39:33

At 3/22/16 02:30 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Better late than never, right? Welcome! I've checked out your artwork and it's pretty good! I even favorited one of your pieces. I hope you get the recognition you deserve because you're a talented artist!

Thanks so much for the kind words and the favorite! I'd have more featured here, but I try to split what I have up between NG and DeviantArt. :B

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-22 02:47:17

At 3/22/16 02:39 AM, myownchickens wrote:
At 3/22/16 02:30 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Better late than never, right? Welcome! I've checked out your artwork and it's pretty good! I even favorited one of your pieces. I hope you get the recognition you deserve because you're a talented artist!
Thanks so much for the kind words and the favorite! I'd have more featured here, but I try to split what I have up between NG and DeviantArt. :B

I don't see why you don't submit all of your artwork here and on DeviantArt. I bet you'd get more fans both ways.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-22 02:54:37

At 3/22/16 02:47 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I don't see why you don't submit all of your artwork here and on DeviantArt. I bet you'd get more fans both ways.

Good point....Idk why I'm being ignorant. ;D

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-22 03:00:17

At 3/22/16 02:54 AM, myownchickens wrote:
At 3/22/16 02:47 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I don't see why you don't submit all of your artwork here and on DeviantArt. I bet you'd get more fans both ways.
Good point....Idk why I'm being ignorant. ;D

Yeah, I don't know either, haha. You should try to get as much recognition as you can as an artist.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-22 10:19:58

At 3/22/16 12:35 AM, ChronicBurnR wrote: Greetings and Salutations.

Welcome to NewGrounds, ChronicBurnR. This is a great site with plenty of user generated content. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-23 15:08:05

At 3/22/16 02:22 AM, myownchickens wrote: Hello! My name is Zach, but I go by myownchickens, R4J3, Artifex...whatever you want to call me. I've been into drawing and painting for many years, So far my experience with NG has been very positive, and I hope more people can see my work. Thanks to everyone for the great community!

Welcome to NewGrounds, myownchicken. NewGrounds is a very positive place with tons on user generated content. Enjoy our website and have a nice stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-23 15:09:26

At 3/23/16 02:33 PM, SimonDaLoneWolf wrote: What's up folks, I'm Simon and i'm new around here. I'm very glad to be aboard on the wagon.
Lots of love

- Simon.

Welcome to NewGrounds, SimonDaLoneWolf. Check out all of our movies, games, and more. Enjoy your stay here.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-23 16:48:52

Hello, I am Flareblood. Please do not judge me for the edgy name.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-23 16:51:50

At 3/23/16 04:48 PM, Flareblood wrote: Hello, I am Flareblood. Please do not judge me for the edgy name.

Welcome to NewGrounds, Flareblood. Check out all of our movies, games and more. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-23 19:15:07

At 3/23/16 03:08 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Welcome to NewGrounds, myownchicken. NewGrounds is a very positive place with tons on user generated content. Enjoy our website and have a nice stay.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope to learn and grow with the community! :D