00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SNiter27 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Livecorpse died this afternoon.

71,785 Views | 1,292 Replies

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 08:19:06

Damn this is not a good week for me at all. And now this happens.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 08:24:12

We like to think we spend our time preparing to live. In reality, we are preparing to die.

That's deep, i think he was a very nice and special person.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 08:30:20

he isn't dead, his computer broke.

i like chicken

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 08:54:41

I'll believe he's dead when I see some cold, hard, evidence.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:08:13

At 6/12/04 01:58 AM, -el_asesino- wrote: are you serious? I really hope you're not. I can bear to lose another member of the NG community

me neither, he was so nice in his replies to my reviews. oh well, back to work.

Merkd.com - It Pays to Play

Earn real money by betting and investing; or, sponsor, challenge, compete,

recruit, communicate, network, earn money playing games, and much more.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:14:25

At 6/12/04 07:52 AM, Mr-Silv3r wrote: Bugger about Livecorpse though, even if it is a fake, he shall always live on in my memory from that "Don't care anymore" sig of his.

don't get me wrong, from what i've seen of him he's a nice guy, but i try not to believe any of these rumours as they are rarely true. remember, Tom posted on the frontpage when that other guy died, i'm sure he'd do the same for Livecorpse if it were true.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:30:19

At 6/12/04 10:23 AM, Fifteenbellyrolls wrote: I am sorry but I can tell a lie from a mile away.

Christ, it is as believable as somebody saying that Wade Fulp died

Wade Fulp has died, too?

I'm a man, I wont cry... *sob*

But if Livecorpse is dead, then seriously, *homage*. If he's not, I will hate him forever. If he had anything to do with this, of course.

K, autopsy pics plz.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:36:17

if he really did die then that definently sucks, he was one of my favorite flash artits ever. id he didnt, and this is some elaborate joke, then he did a very nice job of pulling it off.

BBS Signature

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:37:16

At 6/12/04 10:36 AM, CarotsHandbagsCheese wrote: if he really did die then that definently sucks, he was one of my favorite flash artits ever. id he didnt, and this is some elaborate joke, then he did a very nice job of pulling it off.

Or he didn't do anything. He hasn't been online reviewing or posting or submitting for a while - his PC might be broken.

>:(

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:38:30

At 6/12/04 06:07 AM, Crimson_Edge wrote: Convincing a close Uncle wouldn't be that hard to do, especially when they are both getting a kick out of it.

And it would be even easier still to just have a friend with an NG account claim to be your uncle. This is bullshit.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:39:38

an overplayed joke on NGBSS general. If this were true Wade or a Mod might have stickied this, or you would'vve at least asked them to if you truly loved livercorpse. I promise you this, someone will definately get banned for this

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:40:36

At 6/12/04 10:38 AM, Taxman2A wrote: This is bullshit.

Yes.

but if it wasn't I'd feel shitty if I had been just laying into the topic starter, and Livecorpse would feel shitty if everyone had been laying into him.

LOL FUCK YALL

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:42:09

At 6/12/04 04:20 AM, Refkinson wrote: Artificial was talking to him on AIM, the moment he said.

"The cops are here."

Now this, he was going to resort to crime to get out of it, I can imagine he went down fighting.

This may seem unrealistic to you all, but the majority of you didn't know LC.

If someone went down in a gun fight with the cops then it would be in the Arizona newspaper....... now lets go see if it is.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:50:18

$10 says that this is a hoax.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:50:33

K im still confused, is it real or just bullshit?

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:54:31

At 6/12/04 10:44 AM, Zephyr2 wrote:
and ALL over the news, everywhere, even here in the UK

Not in the news........ my guess is a hoax.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:55:31

At 6/12/04 10:50 AM, atransparentlie wrote: K im still confused, is it real or just bullshit?

My guess would be bull to the shit. This joke's been played on the BBS far too many times for it to be believably.

And if he really has passed on, we should make a Livecorpse tribute,send it into NG and attempt to get a sympathy vote.

Rest in peace Livecorpse, rest in peace......

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 10:56:56

this is sad if true, and crappy if fake. to show my condolences for livecorpse's death and/or tax evasion ploy i have made a tribute, in gif form. rest in peace, or something.

Livecorpse died this afternoon.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 11:24:23

Eh...don't be so gullible everyone. Besides if he did die, there's no reason to mourn. You're all too sensitive. Half the people who were like "OMG I TALKED TO HIM ON AIM! *WHIMPER*" actually convinced themselves that they 'knew him'. Personally, I think it's a big joke, no doubt, or an excuse to leave NG for whatever reason. If it's true, then...WHO CARES. Jeez, his life seems miserable anyways. It's another case of an e-junkie gone mad.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 12:02:21

thats really sad, i believe he died... i allways heard people taking about livecorpes so i know he is misses terribly. to me this is worse than ronald reagans death (which i didn't care to much about anyway)

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 12:05:10

At 6/12/04 11:24 AM, Barbarian_Brand wrote: Eh...don't be so gullible everyone. Besides if he did die, there's no reason to mourn. You're all too sensitive. Half the people who were like "OMG I TALKED TO HIM ON AIM! *WHIMPER*" actually convinced themselves that they 'knew him'. Personally, I think it's a big joke, no doubt, or an excuse to leave NG for whatever reason. If it's true, then...WHO CARES. Jeez, his life seems miserable anyways. It's another case of an e-junkie gone mad.

Amen my friend. Justin, you fucking pussy. Have any of you seen his wretched "films"? They're nothing but death, destruction, and decay. A ploy like this is right up his alley; "I just wanted to get off the site, man". And if he is actually demised, his "films" would suggest that's exactly what he wanted(and more than a few others from his reviews). Stop crying and/or being so gullable. The End.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 12:50:05

Aggg this thread is starting to get on my nerves! Almost all you people(I am sure) once told LC that he sucked at flash and "go hang yourself"... Plus I think this is a stupid and not funny joke, I will believe it when I see some kind of proof. And if I do, I will take my hat off and show respect.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 12:55:36

At 6/12/04 10:50 AM, Wadezilla wrote: $10 says that this is a hoax.

i'll raise u $50. ever thought about how people die or disappear or get kidnapped a lot more often on the internet?

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 13:04:07

Sorry but, I'm going to be really honest here. I DONT CARE.......................................................................

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 13:04:32

Ok idiots, besides those few above, here's the truth. Check out all the reasons Livecorpse gave for leaving the site in previous threads; Banned, couldn't pay his rent so he sold his comp, etc. Based on this evidence, this is yet another reason to leave the site for a few days and have people keep talking about him. The End...again.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 13:11:54

"I hope you are kidding!", "I used to talk to him on AIM"
Boo- fucking- hoo, I'm convinced this is a joke till i see a newspaper article saying he went out in a gunfight with the police and an obituary to match.

Most likely thing is that he set it all up or that his pc broke and he got some people to get it up for him.

I'm not paying my repects to a live Livecorpse.

No more fucking moving .gifs? WHAT THE HELL. FUCK YOU.

BBS Signature

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 13:33:43

LC = Alive, point made.

conversation = over.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 14:20:36

It sucks that this happened... RIP

For people who keep disrespecting because they are sure that this is a joke, what if you're wrong? You'd look like a total dipshit! It's not something I could possibly live with, personally.

As for me, I believe 100%. He told me on AIM months before this happened, about February I guess, that he was having financial trouble. His computer and internet access was the only thing he didn't want to give up, because that and booze was the only thing keeping him alive. He said many times he wouldn't make it past July, and he also said that he doesn't want to go back to the streets. Him going out in a gunfight seems like something he would do.

If this is a joke - Har har LC. You scared the crap out of me.

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 14:21:39

At 6/12/04 01:54 AM, Mojimbo wrote: Can I have his stereo?

someones secured there place in hell.......

Response to Livecorpse died this afternoon. 2004-06-12 14:25:31

If he really did die, I'm not suprised. Touched, saddened, yes, but not suprised. His stuff focused heavily on the darker side of humanity and suicide was one of his topics of choice.

Sad. His replies to reviews were classic.