00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CloudSavage just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Disorderly has arrived!

34,636 Views | 276 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 11:17:38

Damn, I just played it for the other time and tried to set a record. Then after hours of play with me being co-president, having 6000 exp and a killcount of maybe 1000 or more, explorer fucks up when I was gonna take on death. Not fun. :/

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 11:23:39

At 9/8/01 11:17 AM, Pazzi wrote: Damn, I just played it for the other time and tried to set a record. Then after hours of play with me being co-president, having 6000 exp and a killcount of maybe 1000 or more, explorer fucks up when I was gonna take on death. Not fun. :/

I get so sad when I hear about stuff like this happening to people - although that is a damn IE problem! It just goes scitzo. I hope the hi score system is working better now.

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 11:50:57

At 9/8/01 11:23 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 9/8/01 11:17 AM, Pazzi wrote: Damn, I just played it for the other time and tried to set a record. Then after hours of play with me being co-president, having 6000 exp and a killcount of maybe 1000 or more, explorer fucks up when I was gonna take on death. Not fun. :/
I get so sad when I hear about stuff like this

happening to people - although that is a damn IE problem! It just goes scitzo. I hope the hi score system is working better now.

-Tom

I know it's not your fault Fulp :/
Freakin unstable IE.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 12:06:21

This was a really fun game that I played, although it does get boring after the second level. It has great animation, but i think there should have been more death animation for the old people.

I'm starting a New site soon!

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 16:26:58

...... I CAN'T CATCH THE SHIT! The guy don't move fast enought... Well anways.. I LOVE KILLING OLD PEOPLE!!! I work at mcdonalds and i ahte those old epoepl always coming ina nd getting cofey all day long.... GRRRRRRR! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 16:33:22

Just thought I'd say Disordley was great and worth the wait.
Anyway things I liked -
The mini games (the voices in that bath the old man where great)
that pleasure penny is a mini game I don't really want to do again (presume that penny is penny bain)
glad the game was made easy because that made it more enjoyable and wouldn't mean that it would take me an hour to complete the first level after dieing 3 times.
All the different characters where great, better than just seeing the same 3 or 4 characters.

Things that can be fixed:
I don't know how I did this but I picked up two people
Also when you where carry an old person say the sheep farmer when he starts hugging his sheep he escapes out your hands.

Overall I'd like to say it's an amazing flash game which has so far given me hours of play and will most likely give me more hours of play

Now I need some money to get the merchandise.

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 16:35:40

At 9/8/01 04:26 PM, ColdFusion9900 wrote: ...... I CAN'T CATCH THE SHIT! The guy don't move fast enought... Well anways.. I LOVE KILLING OLD PEOPLE!!! I work at mcdonalds and i ahte those old epoepl always coming ina nd getting cofey all day long.... GRRRRRRR! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Double click the direction then he goes faster

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 18:19:08

Hey wow what an awesome game; after I got all the basics down it was a fun challenge from there. I always beat the 'watch the bowl' game but could never win the pillow fight.
This was amazing not unlike the other Tom Fulp/Zeebarf stuff/collaberations.
You guys are kick ass.
-YelliMon

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 20:37:15

For the second time in a row I've gotten a score in the 17,000's that ended in a decimal. Submitting the score gives me the following error message.

Error - you have attempted to submit an illegal score. The site administrator has been notified. You are being watched.

I have included a picture.

P.S. - Thanks for the great game. I love getting the machine gun.

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-09 01:20:02

People who keep saying its super easy should have tried it on hard mode when it frist came out. I used at least 2 lives.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-09 07:33:12

after playing through the game a couple times...i just have a couple suggestions. it would be nice if there was a way to save your progress during the game so that you could come back to it later (a la Taipan 3000). also, it would be cool if there was some way to check your death toll count other than by beating a boss. well, that's all i could think of so far. i love the game! a smal part of me feels guilty for beating up on old people, but hey, it's all just make believe anyway, so it doesn't really hurt anyone. great game!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-09 14:11:56

At 9/6/01 03:37 AM, TomFulp wrote: Zeebarf just remarked that he feels like it's Christmas morning! We are very excited to finally release Disorderly, almost a year after it began development! I remember when I was saying it would be released in February of 200!

I don't know what else to say right now - just go play it!

Respond to this post with questions, comments, bug reports, anything. This will be the official Disorderly thread!

Disorderly is a very good game! But I like Samurai Asshole better!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-09 14:54:40

Cliff Yablonski's Freedom Fighter will be the Alpha and the Omega, this is just a blotch in time. Bring back Samurai Asshole, I want to fight Smurfs, not old poop flinging idiots.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-09 16:32:20

Hey guys, Disorderly rules!
you think you might consider making a downloadable exe?
Pico's school has been my companion for a while now,
Its not a challenge anymore..
Id love to see how far I could get..

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-09 19:00:19

At 9/6/01 03:37 AM, TomFulp wrote: Zeebarf just remarked that he feels like it's Christmas morning! We are very excited to finally release Disorderly, almost a year after it began development! I remember when I was saying it would be released in February of 200!

I don't know what else to say right now - just go play it!

you should make a free roaming mode(after beating the game) where you can just walk around and re-fighting the bosses and without having to beat up the old farts again

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-09 23:14:16

HEHE i played it two times (People when u play it go back and go past room 15. in the 4th floor i like the
Machine Gun From The 4th Boss (Get It At His Room After U Kill Him) its funny blast every one. i think i
got liek 17000.10 points or so. well i enjoyed the game
and so should u.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-10 02:22:24

I only got 3rd?????????? what the hell is that #1 score about anyways?

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-10 11:45:03

one more suggestion...there should be some kinda pause feature. that would be really nice.
and the best technique on bosses is just using the desperation move and stomping them when they're down. and it helps to go in full life and run around till you find an item to pick up so you can bring it into the boss battle. that's what i've learned.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-10 11:55:38

Hi 1 thing is really pissing off though is whenever i play the game all it does is do a continuous loop of the newgrounds and zeebarf slogo's ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh is that loading or something like that i really want to play it HELP

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-10 12:06:38

just two more things...please link to the high score page so we can check it out w/o playing the game first. the other thing .... can you explain how the death toll translates into score please? thanks.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-10 12:34:35

Still addictive as ever... Anyway, I did find a couple minor bugs, as well as a picky nit. One, as has been said before, you can get stuck with the "level up" screen on the top after beating a boss. Secondly, if you are running at the last second during the poop-catching game, it is possible for the running sound to go into a continous loop.

And, just because I'm such a grammar freak, I should point out that you called the level 1 status "Butt Whiper." There's no 'H' in "Wiper". Just a nitpicky little fact.

Oh, and what's with those top scores? 99,999?! Come on. Someone's been majorly cheating. Even the top name is obvious: "Cheatara"? What a loser. I busted my butt for quite a time and only scored a mid-7000 score.

I was wondering, who did what voices? The credits say that Tom, Zeebarf, Deese, Trevor, and Shok all contributed voices; I was mostly wondering who did the voices of the manager and the orderly. Just curious.

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-10 16:33:59

Yeah, I hate that! I busted my ass playing for over four HOURS straight and doubled my original score of 20-odd-k, only to find some weirdo has submitted a 93k score! Argh...

By the way, one of the bugs I've found is that if you pick up Whiny Raymond, Flaming Frank or Farmer Bill, sometimes they will start their animation (crying, hugging, flaming...o_O) and drop out of your arms, but the orderly will still act as if he's holding them. Not that I mind...;)

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-10 17:12:58

i had a decimal number too, but i was able to submit it.

this version is waaaaay better then the first one, it's les dificult, and the instructions is one of the best improvements, now i know what stamina does (and i was wondering why i always got my ass kicked)

another idea, in the scores list, you should be able to see how many kills the other players got

it just rulez!!!

hope there comes a sequel

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-10 17:24:28

I was wondering, who did what voices? The credits say that Tom, Zeebarf, Deese, Trevor, and Shok all contributed voices; I was mostly wondering who did the voices of the manager and the orderly. Just curious.

I did the voice of the Orderly, as well as The sponge bath guy and The laughing pill man
Deese did the voice of the manager

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-10 21:33:37

DISORDERLY is one of the best things on ng whoever created it is a genios it surpasses even brutality!!!!!!!!!!

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-11 07:48:45

hey where can i download disorderly

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-11 14:36:49

I beat the game in 5 mins b/c I only killed when i had to, check out this final kill count.

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-11 17:06:18

This game is awesome! It's like no other game I have ever played before. The only comment I have is that the weapons should be able to be used longer. I usually get 2 or 3 people out of a weapon, but I wanna get like 10 or so out of a weapon. Besides that, this is the best game on Newgrounds right now. Keep it up!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-11 20:26:58

DISORDELEY IS GODLIKE IVE COMPLETED IT AND THINK EACH LEVEL GETS BETTER AND BETTER BUT THE END IS A BIT OF A LET DOWN (I WONT SPOIL IT) I ALSO NEVER GOT TO USE ANY WEAPONS WHICH SAID WERE AVALIABLE BUT EVEN SO THIS GAME WAS GREAT I CANT WAIT 4 DISORDELEY 2!!!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-12 10:42:00

At 9/11/01 07:48 AM, svabbi-brutal wrote: hey where can i download disorderly

you'll find it in your temporary internet files

it's called nursing