Overall, I think this is a GREAT game! Top-10 material, if Tom would ever open his stuff to public voting...
Anyhow, there are a lot of things I really liked about this game.
1) RPG leveling system. I LOVE RPG games, and this makes it progressively more fun as the game goes on.
2) Funny premise. True life problems, zany yet practical suolutions.
3) Funny and animated characters, with wide variety. Nice job of so cruely stereotyping different varieites of old folks. My favorite I've seen so far is that poop-throwing guy, though he's damn hard.
4) Great mini-games. Some are pretty hard (like arm-wrestling), but the concepts are quite funny.
5) Good control, for the most part. Amazing, consider it's done in Flash.
6) All the little things. I've seen (so far, reacdhing lvl 2), plugs for Pico, Eskimo Bob, and even a special treat view of the NG Staff! There's probably moer coming, and they do liven the atmosphere.
7) Finally, good overall graphics, sound effect, and soundtrack. Did LHM do the songs?
1) HARD. Hard, hard hard. First level is not that hard, but the second level and beyond looks to be QUITE challenging. Now, I'm all for challenges, but the game penalizes you too much exp and power when you die. Newgrounds doesnt' seem like the place for super-hard games, especially without a save or password system.
2) Some mini-games are similarly unfair. Catching poop is really hard, as well as arm-wresting. Really tires out the arms.
So a really good game, but really much harder than warranted. You still got it, Tom!