00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

81,238 Views | 1,126 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-26 19:12:30

Hey doods,

I tallied all of the battles. There are a few with clear winners, and a few with very close vote counts. I am going to call two battles right now, so some folks can move on.

Prometheus Wins

Next Battle: Prometheus vs Rampant

Teqneek Wins

Next Battle: Butsaay vs Teqneek

Teqneek and Rampant, you guys are up. Pick a beat, tell me, and get going!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-26 19:14:36

~Mike~

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-26 19:15:39

Also:

Luke James wins

You can't battle until the Eye-Cue vs Fats battle is called though, and that is a close one.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-26 19:18:37

At 8/26/13 07:14 PM, Blasphem-E wrote: Check out my new battle guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJwHuhLOHUo&feature=youtu.be

This is good shit man, you've really got the live battle thing going on.

I need more votes on these three battles. I will get you guys more votes.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-27 00:16:53

At 8/26/13 07:14 PM, Blasphem-E wrote: Check out my new battle guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJwHuhLOHUo&feature=youtu.be

I'm not in this video but I'm on the far right of Illipsis making a screwface because in the room it felt like you won thanks to his choke. You even worked the door at this show and had a career best performance.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-27 02:37:52

At 8/27/13 12:16 AM, Carefoot wrote:
it felt like you won

You definitely one that. They need a better judging system. :)

I love that you called "time" on your own verses.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-28 02:24:33

At 8/27/13 02:37 AM, BigRed wrote:
it felt like you won
You definitely one that. They need a better judging system. :)

I love that you called "time" on your own verses.

Illmaculates is the first emcee to call his own time (everyone bites this). A lot of these wins are awful. Fix this Red this is embarassing. There is no BARCODE in sight. #clabtrapgoeswhack

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-29 14:51:35

I'm not in this video but I'm on the far right of Illipsis making a screwface because in the room it felt like you won thanks to his choke. You even worked the door at this show and had a career best performance.

I'm trying to do what I can to get the Van scene popping off like that. When emotionz left the battle scene we really didn't have a clue what we were doing, but we're learning. You going to be at the GZGP round 4 event?

~Mike~

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-30 06:58:47

At 8/29/13 02:51 PM, Blasphem-E wrote:
I'm trying to do what I can to get the Van scene popping off like that. When emotionz left the battle scene we really didn't have a clue what we were doing, but we're learning. You going to be at the GZGP round 4 event?

Yeah its at the Cobalt though that might be a shit show. The media club was great why are we changing to the Cobalt? Why are we getting closer to hastings haha? I have a venue 882 E. Hastings, and people can smoke on stage. Problem is I gotta explain to management its good for business. Gonna probably have 1 issue which is that 1 dollar from each cover has to go to charity (the Raycam Community Center). But yeah I will be there get there early unless you battling I'm gonna cypher I have a mixer but last time I came out these backpackers outside with their battery amps I felt like spitting but they all egotistical for a bunch of bums. Regardless I'll come out I will probably wear some Poniiboy merch and hold up a tour date sign. Shameless plugging.

Oh and if anyone in the midwest or westcoast of the USA wants to get on the 'Poniiboi Presents; The Clusterfuck Tour' we will be visiting a variety of house parties, clubs, and all ages events (under the name 'Poniiboi Presents: The Clustfu uh, fun Tour'. You can't drink on stage for the all ages show but you can swear, say whatever you like sell whatever you like and do whatever you like. Just be good. Much love.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-30 09:30:49

Oh and if anyone in the midwest or westcoast of the USA wants to get on the 'Poniiboi Presents; The Clusterfuck Tour' we will be visiting a variety of house parties, clubs, and all ages events

Like i said, Kansas or Missouri, hmu

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-30 13:16:04

At 8/30/13 06:58 AM, Carefoot wrote:

Yeah its at the Cobalt though that might be a shit show. The media club was great why are we changing to the Cobalt? Why are we getting closer to hastings haha? I have a venue 882 E. Hastings, and people can smoke on stage. Problem is I gotta explain to management its good for business. Gonna probably have 1 issue which is that 1 dollar from each cover has to go to charity (the Raycam Community Center). But yeah I will be there get there early unless you battling I'm gonna cypher I have a mixer but last time I came out these backpackers outside with their battery amps I felt like spitting but they all egotistical for a bunch of bums. Regardless I'll come out I will probably wear some Poniiboy merch and hold up a tour date sign. Shameless plugging.

Well, I'm definitely battling. I should be there for the event opening, but I'm also trying to arrange rides and shit for people to get out there, so I can't really guarantee a set arrival time.

Get at me on facebook with venue information. Sparka is still running the show, but depending on the venue, we may be willing to try something out for a py event down the road.

As far as why the cobalt? Media club and red room events haven't had a huge draw lately, and so we're basically trying to do everything different to see how that help. It will be a much different vibe, likely a bit more aggressive, but I'm okay with that. This also gives Manik a chance to back up all his talk about being able to get a ton of people out to events when he wants to, because this is practically in his backyard.

~Mike~

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-30 20:38:46

At 8/30/13 01:16 PM, Blasphem-E wrote:
At 8/30/13 06:58 AM, Carefoot wrote:

Well, I'm definitely battling. I should be there for the event opening, but I'm also trying to arrange rides and shit for people to get out there, so I can't really guarantee a set arrival time.

Get at me on facebook with venue information. Sparka is still running the show, but depending on the venue, we may be willing to try something out for a py event down the road.

As far as why the cobalt? Media club and red room events haven't had a huge draw lately, and so we're basically trying to do everything different to see how that help. It will be a much different vibe, likely a bit more aggressive, but I'm okay with that. This also gives Manik a chance to back up all his talk about being able to get a ton of people out to events when he wants to, because this is practically in his backyard.

Actually this is my backyard I almost feel like taking over the scene here just on merrit. I am born here, and I live like... steps away from the venue either media or Cobalt are within walking distance of my crib. I expect some hood ass battles because this is right beside all the biker bars. I expect Hells Angels, and every flavor of wannabe inbetween. I hope you all got your URL bars. I know most of your rappers are hurting for money so here is 45 dollars if you live in the USA. I will see you at the Cobalt then and most of the KOTD guys when I talk to them (La Sparka/Gully, kind of trail off when it gets to talking about venues) because they think I am on some get money tip. I just like to see this shit grow professionally and not get corporate while still having a fuckin' crowd to perform for. Ultimately for the love but the sport is important to. I haven't been in to the Cobalt in awhile all I know is that every comedy room that use to be there would eventually degrade into a funky winkerbean room where the alcoholic clientell would be more important than things like 'ticketholders'.

I might have to make my rap name Prince of Vancouver (PoV) wear a crown with a suit and throw up a dub like I know what the fuck is up. Oh and the venue is 882 E. Hastings, its called Weeds and there is a stage (with slight elevation) and it can support about 120 people with fire capacity in a standing room only. They have a decent sound system to if we want to lapel microphone it up because lapel microphones are the bane of all battle rap.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-08-31 20:26:58

Here is my favorite track out of Clabtrap for the week. Here is what I really like from last week.

FTS (Feat. Maniphesto) by Prometheus the Titan from Deep Space Vol. 1

Still booking and good luck to everyone in the trap. If your in Canada (specifically westcoast rappers) I have a stage where you can smoke and perform a set.

Its the most illegal show in North America. We have zooms and marijuana extracts with the latest in sublimation technology. Weedz @ 882 E. Hastings and if you come out I give anyone from Clabtrap a G pass.

(ie. VIP + performing pass, and I'll keep passing you blunts until you fall over) also I am booking the Poniiboi Presents: CLUSTERFUCK TOUR

Middle of America and then Cali, hitting up Vegas/Reno... Looking for acts to book, people who can bring people and if you want to work with us in your home town I will include you on the custom poster for the show wherever you live (you rule).

SenatorJohnDean@gmail.com or message me for details nickcarefoot@gmail.com

Looking for people free Nov-Dec 2013 or Early 2014.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-02 20:44:51

I'm drunk as fuck and about to get banned lol but keep cool guys. Prometheus is a fucking dude and I wanna write him some beats. Y'all keep real. Carefoot's a bro. Teqneek's a bro. BigRed's a bro. MDJ's a bro. Don't grow up ignorant and racist. Don't be a total faggot like these faggots, and I'm a faggot I even sucked a dude's dick and shit was cash but these guys haven't lived yet and homosexuals are the same as heterosexuals and we live in a modern egalitarian society that should be fully embraced as it offers us all a chance to express our own individuality in present past and future senses. But racists are still faggots. As in "a bundle of weak sticks" because they're the weak bitter people of society. Fuck that. Be strong and loving because love is true strength. And the brain is a hive mind of synapses and we are nothing but a product of individual consiousnesses that has been blessed with the ability to express the emotions and thoughts it has been given the ability to conceive for Darwinian purposes.

And also racists suck dick but not actual dick because that's just a personal choice that even Akinyele was cool with in the nineties, but they're bitter weaklings who need to feel intellectually advanced. Fuck prejudice man. I'ma write a diss track against Poxpower.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-02 21:17:55

At 9/2/13 08:44 PM, AxTekk wrote: I'm drunk as fuck and about to get banned lol

Next time I'm in London, we should do a pub crawl with Fats haha

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-02 21:26:11

At 9/2/13 09:17 PM, Rampant wrote:
Next time I'm in London, we should do a pub crawl with Fats haha

Lol fucking true. Hmu man, I'll show you the places you won't get ripped off at =3

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-03 03:14:29

That was... beautiful...

At 9/2/13 09:17 PM, Rampant wrote: Next time I'm in London, we should do a pub crawl with Fats haha

If you think you can keep up ;D
For really reals though, that should happen.

Also, BACK ON THAT GRIND TOMORROW, YEEEEAH. WHAT'S GOOD CLABTROJP?!

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-03 07:33:44

On the topic of IQ reduction in England maybe watch this. He covers how 40% of England will have cancer by 2020 and you can thank our banker eugenicist masters. Proto mafiosio Nazi Bankers run our planet and they're actively trying to kill us. Its in the food and my parents eat this shit, refusing to read the truth. Lets get this shit into the music, lets stop money chasing music and start the educational 432kHz de-cancerizing beams. No more Nazi slave music and the problem with NG is that you can't even upload 432kHz music here (I guess Tom Fulp is illuminati).

Have fun on the pub crawl, if you can get us some WorldStarHiphop vertical orientation footage of you guys either competitively consuming alcohol, arm wrestling, racing, fighting, battling or just a friendly cypher (and/or Jar inspired compliment battle) I request someone either in post add Don Demarco sirens or if you think your going to lose just extend the time limit till until the fat lady sings then the 3 of you can stomp kick American History X the Queen as if she got turned into a faucet via Glock 23.

I really like Deep Space Vol. 1 by the Prome the Don its so good that it reminds me of my first hiphop aspirations (in highschool before I ever recorded tracks, I use to lose to freestyle battles against my homie who now I'd school and talking rap shit with my homie Notorious V.I.C. who never wanted to be a rapper). Because I really want to do a space concept album with that type of feel much like Deltron 3030. Event II is dropping soon oh shit I haven't a chance...to hear yet...

So I did a really shitty freestyle today and a guy messages me telling me to quit rap. So I empty all my 'clips' (loose generic rhyme books I have on google docs which I intended to go missing when I die but..) I rapped over GREY.5 and hence I call this 3 track mp3 release 'Greystyle' 1, 2, 3.

This has to be my best pick for album of the year in terms of underground. Makes me throw away all that shit I'd been working on. So I'll put the call out now.

Hi phonic futuristic post apocalyptic music that is so avante garde that only people from the future can really like it but if it can also peripherally be seen as 'dope' by all humanoid beings I can accept that. Telekinetic type shit. I need to get on that tip. Its going down. Maybe form a supergroup with a producer or I might just download ableton then learn to emcee while DJing at events live. Regardless I just voted on all the CT battles that BR just emailed me about so... done.

I will work on the first album then I guess, maybe I'll call it Nicknet and start sampling Starcraft broodwar x NES cartridges with an aggressive club BPM I'm thinking along the lines of going to space I might need to smoke some DMT, drop a bit of acid and really flesh it out in my mind before writing anything down. I have like 2 bars written in the flow I want but what is on the paper is a throwaway. If that makes sense and if it doesn't make sense then good.

If someone doesn't believe in you it says more about them then it does about the reality. I'm just going to slip into the periphery and see if I can't make a passive income from music, otherwise I can seek active freelance money but I'd rather seek something a little more realistic as much as I love battling I doubt people really eat doing it but maybe from sponsorship then using the exposure to press the flesh but even then working for a corporation is kind of gross. It might be writing and producing. But I need to get off the grid before I keep recording. Time to drop acid go into the mountains and come back with a beard, a notepad, plus lost solid gold vinyl from space.

I'm going to try not being a dick to my parents today as I do pilfer their fridge, not pay rent, or help around the house. But lets be honest its not like making money in this money matrix is somehow respectable.

In closing I am hungry and need to eat some food. Hopefully I can eat something that won't turn into a tumor later. If any of you have cancer or family with cancer here is how you can help them without killing them with chemo, radiation or soft kill pharmaceuticals.

It appears the banks that send in economic hitmen to deflate 3rd world countries and then send them HIV viruses in the mask of vaccinations have somehow fallen victim to just-world fallacy.

Okay for some reason writing this made me very hungry and all I have availble to me is my parents toxic fridge of GMO vegetables. 711 is open but its all sugar or toxic shit. Actually fuck it I am going to make an an omelette fuck these haters.

If anyone wants to make futuristic weed music not on the Rockefeller nazi frequency (and knows of a place I can upload it, I know Bandcamp and NG doesn't allow 432kHz music) then I shall start operation de-program humanity via hippity hop.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-04 08:59:25

At 9/2/13 08:44 PM, AxTekk wrote: And also racists suck dick but not actual dick because that's just a personal choice that even Akinyele was cool with in the nineties, but they're bitter weaklings who need to feel intellectually advanced. Fuck prejudice man. I'ma write a diss track against Poxpower.

Is he saying that black people are stupider than white people just from being black? Lol am I the only one left on this Earth that knows that we are all one race, and we beat out the only other 2 races like, forever ago. Smh.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-04 09:08:14

At 9/4/13 08:59 AM, MDavidJohnson wrote: Is he saying that black people are stupider than white people just from being black? Lol am I the only one left on this Earth that knows that we are all one race, and we beat out the only other 2 races like, forever ago. Smh.

Hush with that logic, Mark. This is no place for such witch-craft.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-04 11:04:42

Got classes through most of today + papers and a presentation (yes, yes, I procrastinate like a mofo), so I'll be recording my verse tomorrow afternoon.

I smell another DQ :'D

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-05 23:03:08

At 9/4/13 11:04 AM, Rampant wrote: Got classes through most of today + papers and a presentation (yes, yes, I procrastinate like a mofo), so I'll be recording my verse tomorrow afternoon.

I smell another DQ :'D

That would be incredible.

Anyway Butsaay and I are halfway done with our battle. It should be ready this weekend or early next week awww yeah sons.

Oh and I think I'm gonna postpone my Kill Teqneek release. I want to take as much time as I need in order to put out the best possible product, because I'm falling in love with this album.

But yeah--- da fuck is up everyone? Let's hype these battles and stuff!

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-06 01:45:00

has the next round started?

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-06 06:45:47

At 9/6/13 01:45 AM, PrometheusTheTitan wrote: has the next round started?

For some.

Just peep Red's page, yo.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-07 15:00:51

For you it has. Rampant is up first, and he should be getting his verse in today.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-07 15:36:18

At 9/7/13 03:00 PM, BigRed wrote:
For you it has. Rampant is up first, and he should be getting his verse in today.

Or tomorrow. Who knows. It's a mystery to everyone.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-07 15:47:40

At 9/7/13 03:36 PM, Rampant wrote:
Or tomorrow. Who knows. It's a mystery to everyone.

Your FACE, is gonna be a mystery. To everyone.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-07 16:19:42

At 9/7/13 03:36 PM, Rampant wrote: Or tomorrow. Who knows. It's a mystery to everyone.

If I got the opportunity to spit now as opposed to before I think since re-reading Art of War I would be watching your body float down river right now. Its a mystery to no one Clabtrap is clearly run the way it is thanks to the banksters. Also I think Teqneek is probably bodying you off the first moon of Pluto.

I need to stop being as evil I want. I will now try a new ultra loving appeal to your ego and hope you win as your the underdog.

Here is a picture of a dead comedian.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-08 16:56:01

hmm.....no verse.....guess I'll just put this on repeat til then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_GKT0qFOSk

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-09-08 17:55:18

At 9/8/13 04:56 PM, PrometheusTheTitan wrote: hmm.....no verse.....guess I'll just put this on repeat til then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_GKT0qFOSk

Red should have given me a real opponent worth my time. Like tvJohnny or Carefoot.