00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RandomGuyTV just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why do girls go for dickheads?

4,813 Views | 50 Replies

Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:00:03

Why do girls like assholes?

I made a video that I think does a pretty decisive job of explaining it (available at www.thereason.cc) but i'm curious to know if i missed anything?

To summarize, it's mostly due to
-daddy issues
-self-esteem issues
-a woman's desire for an alpha male
-human nature: we want what we can't have
-the challenge / the game of taming a bad boy

What do you guys think?

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:14:14

At 5/4/13 02:06 PM, Sekhem wrote: 1. pussies like yourself aren't attractive to women

that's the only reason

quit making excuses for yourself

You're obviously an intelligent, sentient human, thanks for that sensical comment! Now i know i'm not a pussy because i could slap the taste out of your mouth but since you're such a hot shot I'd love to hear how you do it. what women do find attractive in you besides your awesome basement suite in your moms house?

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:17:01

In this guy's dictionary 'dickheads' has been redefined as "Guys that aren't me."

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:17:05

I been drinking green tea all god damn day, you gonna bring the demons outta me?

And don't worry about it, i'm got the leprosy, my dick fell off so i'm trying to help other dudes

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:20:29

At 5/4/13 02:17 PM, Scintillating wrote: In this guy's dictionary 'dickheads' has been redefined as "Guys that aren't me."

You dunno me and I have no need to validate myself by bragging on a forum by detailing my sexual exploits. But do you disagree? You've never seen a girl go for a guy with asshole tendancies?

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:23:17

girls grew up without robert paulson. psychological trauma ensues

Formerly known as Headshot777

The Newgrounds BBS is like a woman. All the teenagers who get into it make a terrible mess within two minutes. -Jercurpac

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:29:06

I really tired of hearing guys complain about this.

Just act like an asshole if you want to get laid so damn bad! Problem solved.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:31:22

At 5/4/13 02:27 PM, DaveMan-CI wrote: You only think they are dickheads because they are dating the girl you like.

Actually no i'm dating the girl I like which is partially due to the fact that I am a dick.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:33:42

Men who wear scarfs when it's hot outside are dickheads. Girls go for dickheads because they love dick. My logic anyway.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:38:29

Man that must have taken you a long time to make.
You have clips from like 50 movies and tv shows lol.

Anyway, yeah. Lol. Women.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:48:49

At 5/4/13 02:29 PM, Darthdenim wrote: I really tired of hearing guys complain about this.

Just act like an asshole if you want to get laid so damn bad! Problem solved.

No compaining, just commenting. Why are you content to accept that? I was raised to be polite and courteous to women, don't you want to know why that's invalid?

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:50:35

Freshmen year of college I changed things up a bit and acted like an insensitive douche. By the end of the year I had a fuck buddy.

She took me to IHOP after in the mornings and bought me food too. It was a pretty nice setup while it lasted.

No matter how much girls deny it, they prefer jerks.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:53:14

because they aren't as smart as you.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 14:53:42

At 5/4/13 02:14 PM, mikel-scott wrote: Now i know i'm not a pussy because i could slap the taste out of your mouth

Just because you're a "tough guy" who can punch a dude doesn't mean you aren't a pussy - you could still turn into a quiet, unconfident mousey dude as soon as a woman walks into the room.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 15:00:04

I came in to find interesting discussion, and found some reasonable points in the OP's argument. Then I saw him try to use logic in his arguments against users like Sekhem. :c

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 15:03:06

At 5/4/13 02:53 PM, Timmy wrote:
At 5/4/13 02:14 PM, mikel-scott wrote: Now i know i'm not a pussy because i could slap the taste out of your mouth
Just because you're a "tough guy" who can punch a dude doesn't mean you aren't a pussy - you could still turn into a quiet, unconfident mousey dude as soon as a woman walks into the room.

Ya totally, being badass doesn't equate to being good at bar fights (though those two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive). Einstein was a badass and he probably never went into a gym. It means being confident and believing in what you do and sticking up for yourself.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 15:05:27

At 5/4/13 03:00 PM, LDAF wrote: I came in to find interesting discussion, and found some reasonable points in the OP's argument. Then I saw him try to use logic in his arguments against users like Sekhem. :c

Logic? I was just being cocky. I also started this for interesting discussion so please, if you have any points share them.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 15:08:05

At 5/4/13 02:00 PM, mikel-scott wrote: www.thereason.cc

This actually exists. Somewhere, someone is butthurt enough about his beta status to make something like this.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 15:12:26

At 5/4/13 03:08 PM, Slint wrote:
At 5/4/13 02:00 PM, mikel-scott wrote: www.thereason.cc
This actually exists. Somewhere, someone is butthurt enough about his beta status to make something like this.

lol at least provide a decent shop if your gonna call it "real"

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 15:56:02

At 5/4/13 02:00 PM, mikel-scott wrote: To summarize, it's mostly due to
-daddy issues
-self-esteem issues

Right, so if I like what you consider a dickhead it must be because I want my dad to fuck me, I'm depressed or for some challenge?

Look, instead of making lists why girls are fucking guys other than you, go out and better yourself. We don't try to date ass holes, we don't try to date primitive dickheads, we try to date guys who get shit done without complaining. They don't need to be built like a tank and fight everyone, they just need to be mature and not be a whining cunt about everything.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 15:58:12

Bleh, stop wasting your time on them.

Why would you care about them anyway? Go for the chicks that won't pull the cunt card on you.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 16:01:05

At 5/4/13 03:05 PM, mikel-scott wrote:
At 5/4/13 03:00 PM, LDAF wrote: I came in to find interesting discussion, and found some reasonable points in the OP's argument. Then I saw him try to use logic in his arguments against users like Sekhem. :c
Logic? I was just being cocky. I also started this for interesting discussion so please, if you have any points share them.

Nah, to be honest, I don't have much to contribute besides a "that DOES make sense". I'm starting to have a bad habit of making "Came into thread for X, left with Y" posts in threads, I've gotta break that.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 16:20:39

I think maybe most girls aren't comfortable with deepthroating, so that's why they only like the dickheads.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 16:38:38

At 5/4/13 03:56 PM, ChaRee wrote:
At 5/4/13 02:00 PM, mikel-scott wrote: To summarize, it's mostly due to
-daddy issues
-self-esteem issues
Right, so if I like what you consider a dickhead it must be because I want my dad to fuck me, I'm depressed or for some challenge?

Look, instead of making lists why girls are fucking guys other than you, go out and better yourself. We don't try to date ass holes, we don't try to date primitive dickheads, we try to date guys who get shit done without complaining. They don't need to be built like a tank and fight everyone, they just need to be mature and not be a whining cunt about everything.

Good comment thankyou. I know my logic is primal and Freudian but that doesn't mean its wrong. You're absolutely right and you obviously know more about what you go for than I would, but based on what you say you'd rather go for a dickhead than a pussy no?

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 16:55:07

At 5/4/13 03:12 PM, DarkMatter wrote: lol at least provide a decent shop if your gonna call it "real"

What are you even talking about?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 19:36:44

Coz we're pissed that we're on our periods.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 20:24:00

Well, every girl is different, sometimes you see some that don't go for anyone. The thing is that they don't like dickheads, they confident people, someone who can give them adventure, maybe make them laugh. Girls don't like to feel harassed around guys who always want to get their phone number and constantly try to impress them. Just someone they feel they can kick it with and still be themselves (just like you should do.)

Of course, this whole thing is easier said than done. I've been cute before by a few girls by my school and it felt pretty good to hear, but I'm a shy guy so I've never pursued any of them, even if I did a have small chance. A friend told me this, you could be considered less attractive than another guy, but a girl could still like you because of bravery points.

Just call me Psycho for short.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 21:24:04

At 5/4/13 02:33 PM, GunsNBombs wrote: Girls go for dickheads because they love dick.

The mystery has been answered.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-04 21:45:33

Because they want to.

No need to create a website for it, mate.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-05 01:03:33

I don't know why, I always go for the shafts