00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why do girls go for dickheads?

4,808 Views | 50 Replies

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-05 01:09:42

At 5/4/13 02:17 PM, mikel-scott wrote: I been drinking green tea all god damn day, you gonna bring the demons outta me?

green tea is so good

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis...

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-05 01:45:57

I think it has to do with our idea of rarity. When someone is an asshole all of the time, that makes it all the more surprising (and possibly gratifying) when they say something nice. I've never really been in a relationship like that, but from what I can tell that seems to be the main motivation. Women just put up with all sorts of verbal and physical abuse because their heart melts that much more whenever they're given a compliment.

Or it could be something completely different.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-05 09:02:25

probably due to it's proximity to the frenulum.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-05 12:04:40

At 5/4/13 02:14 PM, mikel-scott wrote: Now i know i'm not a pussy because i could slap the taste out of your mouth but since you're such a hot shot I'd love to hear how you do it. what women do find attractive in you besides your awesome basement suite in your moms house?

You sound like an asshole, why don't you have a girlfriend now?

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-05 12:14:02

please don't try to camouflage video promotion with a question.

Don't advertise on the BBS

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-05 12:27:03

If that's how you talk about girls i'm surprised they're not falling over themselves for a dickhead like you

personally i prefer guys who just do whatever the fuck i tell them to

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-05 13:42:43

At 5/4/13 04:55 PM, Slint wrote:
At 5/4/13 03:12 PM, DarkMatter wrote: lol at least provide a decent shop if your gonna call it "real"
What are you even talking about?

when you said "this actually exists" were you referring to that picture? Because that's such a bad shop lol.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-05 13:46:57

At 5/5/13 12:14 PM, naronic wrote: please don't try to camouflage video promotion with a question.

Don't advertise on the BBS

People can talk about whatever they want on the BBS. He actually made the video why shouldn't he get to make a topic about it?
Most people just post dumb shit like "What episode of spongebob did you watch recently".

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-05 14:22:21

Sorry, bro. Alpha males don't really exist with humans or even wolves.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-05 16:55:45

At 5/4/13 04:38 PM, mikel-scott wrote: Good comment thankyou. I know my logic is primal and Freudian but that doesn't mean its wrong. You're absolutely right and you obviously know more about what you go for than I would, but based on what you say you'd rather go for a dickhead than a pussy no?

It's not a matter of one of the other, hun... I'd rather be single than date a coward or a dick head. I guess what girls go for is confidence, and confidence isn't about being a tough, 200kg bench pressing alpha male, nor is it about fighting every guy who eyes up your girl.

I dated a rather nerdy guy who was barely 6ft and weighed all but 9 stone, he was the most confident, gentlemanly guy I've ever known. He didn't run around like an ass hole trying to impress me by being a bullying cunt, he didn't bitch and whine when things didn't go his way, he just got shit done and that's an attractive trait.

He wanted to go to med-school with me, but when he was rejected from the uni he wanted instead of making a big deal of it or whining like a bitch he shrugged it off and said "I'll make it happen, one way or another"... it's just incredibly hot to have a guy who's so confident and sure of himself and at the same time isn't a self-absorbed bullying dick, it makes you confident in him, it makes you feel safe around him.

and as you can tell I still haven't gotten over him :D

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-08 23:30:18

haven't you heard being a dickhead's cool cool cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-08 23:58:45

As stated several times in this thread, the most common traits that girls desire in a guy are confidence and competence; unlike male ideals of attractiveness, it's not (at least completely) physical in nature. Of course, this doesn't mean that a girl will be solely attracted to those character traits, and they can find men attractive in the physical nature too. Of course, this doesn't mean that a girl will only date a guy if he's confident and competent.

Sweeping generalizations, at least in a field where personal taste accounts for literally every aspect, will serve no-one well.

Cockiness, or brashness, has a lot in common with traditional ideals of confidence. Remembering that most people don't see themselves or the people they like as "bad people", it's entirely possible and should even be expected that girls will find guys you don't personally like, attractive.

A few anecdotal first and second-hand accounts of this, and voila; guys like dickheads.

At 5/4/13 03:58 PM, FBIpolux wrote: OP: Bitter dickhead.

That's a granted.

Not to say you're somehow obligated to not feel bitter that you're completely ineffectual at wooing a girl. Contrary to what these weak, feeble "nice guys" believe, you shouldn't be weeping with gratitude that a girl has even noticed you.

These perpetuated ideals of "alpha" and "beta" are somewhat embarrassing to witness.

At 5/4/13 03:00 PM, LDAF wrote: I came in to find interesting discussion, and found some reasonable points in the OP's argument.

I may be out of touch with the community on General, but I don't exactly remember this forum being a bastion of reasonable conversation.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-09 01:39:09

They don't. You're just that uninteresting.

Here's a tip: Don't look to imaginary hollywood myths as a reason fro why you suck with women.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-09 06:52:15

Because they're extremely insecure and feel secure around douchebags

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-10 07:25:44

At 5/10/13 12:32 AM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 5/9/13 06:52 AM, Piemix wrote: Because they're extremely insecure and feel secure around douchebags
You must be one of those self-admitted nice guys. Have a seat.

Listen people, girls don't go for guys because they're dickheads, and you're not a nice guy. Girls are not some fucking machine where you dispense kindness coins into them and are rewarded with either relationship or sex. Sometimes girls just like having a guy friend you know? You're the fucked up one for expecting her to cast aside a friendship just because you like her. No, you don't love her. You have an unrequited crush. Get the fuck over it. Girls go for the dickheads because quite frankly, they are better than you. Odds are, they care more about their appearance, have a more confident and strong personality, and are able to talk to females so much better than you. Put the pussy on a pedestal and it looks down on you.

I give you another "Bravo!", and I think some of us have to answer like this until the end of the humanity.

Other group of people however, brand some men as "asshole, douche bag,dickhead" while they fail to realize they aren't the man his crush looking for. As long as the woman in question is at least content about her choice. They would don't do a thing to your crush's opinion by insult her boyfriend and overestimate self's "nice-ity" on Internet.

OP, I thanks you for inspire me to get an avatar.

Working toward Trance Music that can more or less cure Depression.

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-10 11:15:54

As Roy once said (from the I.T Crowd) all women want bastards.

Here, proof.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-10 16:18:41

Because they are confident and charming. And not creepy.

Just please dont hate on my egyptian god status

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-10 20:13:02

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-10 20:34:11

At 5/4/13 02:06 PM, Sekhem wrote: 1. pussies like yourself aren't attractive to women

that's the only reason

quit making excuses for yourself

I cry every time

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-10 21:25:39

i don't like the generalization you're making, not all girls go for dickheads just like not all guys go for anything that moves

Response to Why do girls go for dickheads? 2013-05-10 21:28:42

Assholes ooze with confidence

BBS Signature