00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lazyliving456 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

303,601 Views | 6,895 Replies

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-06 07:13:41

At 6/6/14 06:16 AM, NGPulp wrote:
I wish I had more free time.

Granted. At first it seems to be a fakeout, copout grant by simply moving time backwards by a full minute "you have more free time, ha ha" but suddenly you find yourself, at random and without warning in a groundhog day situation; where you replay a certain day multiple times. Sometimes its just twice, and time resumes...sometimes its up to TWENTY times, and its always random. Years could go by between the next loop, and sometimes it'll be an entire week...infuriating still, it doesn't even happen on days of any real significance or importance...it just HAPPENS and it stresses you out every time you wake up...it makes you begin to question reality and your self sense of purpose.

I wish to exchange my life for all of the pollution and damage in the world's air and water to be undone, essentially cleaning the global environment and improving the world's health.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-06 08:01:24

At 6/6/14 07:13 AM, Phobotech wrote: I wish to exchange my life for all of the pollution and damage in the world's air and water to be undone, essentially cleaning the global environment and improving the world's health.

Granted, but people will no longer care about the environment because they think it won't happen again and that God has cured the earth. Things will turn to shit within 4 years time.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-06 08:20:08

Forgot to make a wish there...

I wish for nothing but adorable kittens and rabbits.
Because why not?

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-06 09:08:01

At 6/6/14 08:20 AM, NGPulp wrote:
I wish for nothing but adorable kittens and rabbits.

Granted, WE ARE ALL KITTENS AND RABBITS!!! NONE OF THEM ARE UGLY!!! EVERYTHING IS RIGGLING AND WRITHING KITTENS AND RABBITS...AND THEY FUCK AND THEY EAT AND THEY FUCK AND THEY EAT AND THEY FUCK AND THEY EAT AND, THE MADNESS!!!!!! THE FLUFFYNESS, oh my goodness, lookatchew look at...AHHH!!! THATS MY ARM!!! WHAT AM I!? WE ARE ALL JUST VOLTRON RAB-KITS!!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Because why not?

BECAUSE AAHHHHHH!!!!! THE MONITOR IS KITTENS AND RABBITS!!! THIS DESK IS NO LONGER SUPPORTING ALL OF THE CONTENTS OF SAID DESK WHICH ARE ALSO BABY RABBITS AND KITTENS!!! OH MY GOD MY ALLERGIES!!!! THE HORROR!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I wish for a song.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-06 11:10:59

At 6/6/14 10:17 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/6/14 09:08 AM, Phobotech wrote: I wish for a song.
Wish granted but due to not specifying what kind of song, it is a horrible acapella of people just singing "A" over and over again.

I wish for a pet rabbit. :3

Granted, it appears to be a spawn from hell

I wish for 3 more wishes.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-06 12:05:14

At 6/6/14 11:13 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/6/14 11:10 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: I wish for 3 more wishes.
Wish granted but you have to use them to help other people.

I wish I could WiiFitToreinaa and Rad. :3

Granted, but the goblin king takes away your baby and you have to go through a maze to get it back.

I wish, I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-06 17:48:31

At 6/6/14 12:05 PM, Clamstuffer wrote:
I wish, I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart.

Granted. You are plucked from the world you know and thrown into a dimension of wonders and horrors...a fantastic realm of magic and chaos, where technology is primitive and the gears of society are driven by mana, blood, and steel...but you are not a man, and you're not sure anymore that you have the vocabulary anymore to detail what a man is...you are a dragon hatchling...and you are prey. Memories of your previous life begin to slip at a startling rate...so too does your humanity, and you must start from square one... while your mother is awe inspiring and gigantic, she is wary...for the humans of this world seek out the dragons to slay them so as to better protect their kingdoms. You are constantly on the move...constantly wary of foes. You had to learn to fly before you could run...life is torment and a struggle to survive...it quickly becomes the only life you have ever known.

I wish I could pause time at will, so I could get a full nights rest of sleep in one second of my life. Pausing aging, pausing decay, pausing everything except for elements within my own little bubble (so I can still breathe and not freeze to death or overheat).

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-06 20:37:47

At 6/6/14 05:48 PM, Phobotech wrote:

I wish I could pause time at will, so I could get a full nights rest of sleep in one second of my life. Pausing aging, pausing decay, pausing everything except for elements within my own little bubble (so I can still breathe and not freeze to death or overheat).

Granted. Everyone knows you have this power so whenever something preventable happens when you're around people look at you like you're an asshole.

I wish for a mansion constructed completely from unsold snow snow for lucy dvds.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-06 21:31:48

At 6/6/14 08:37 PM, stafffighter wrote:

I wish for a mansion constructed completely from unsold snow snow for lucy dvds.

Granted, but the mansion will fall apart and you end up getting crushed, dying slowly for the next few days.

I wish I get to pilot Ideon.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-07 09:54:09

At 6/6/14 09:31 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I wish I get to pilot Ideon.

Granted, but everyone dies (you're referring to Space Runaway Ideon, where everyone dies, right?).
I wish I could win a medal at every game I play here.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-07 11:24:07

At 6/7/14 09:54 AM, Ericho wrote:
I wish I could win a medal at every game I play here.

Ah, this is easy.
Wish granted. You spend 20 hours a day trying to earn the all the game medals but still you cannot stop because there are always new medals every day.

As a result, your physical and mental health deteriorates and you have stopped going out since a long time ago. Earning medals is no longer psychologically satisfying. Yet you keep earning more medals to defend your title.

Pretty sad huh?

I wish all the household insects (for example, cockroaches, ants, spiders, flies,...) go extinct.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-07 16:04:03

At 6/7/14 11:24 AM, i-am-ghey wrote:
I wish all the household insects (for example, cockroaches, ants, spiders, flies,...) go extinct.

The food chain slowly begins to crumble, each step up losing its primary source of sustenance. Even the plants can no longer survive, until eventually every multi-cell, surface-dwelling organism on the planet has become extinct. All we have left are the fish and the prokaryotes. Humanity has fallen.

I wish I had the work ethic to complete any project that I set my mind to.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-07 17:18:02

At 6/7/14 04:04 PM, Jacob wrote:
At 6/7/14 11:24 AM, i-am-ghey wrote:
The food chain slowly begins to crumble, each step up losing its primary source of sustenance. Even the plants can no longer survive, until eventually every multi-cell, surface-dwelling organism on the planet has become extinct. All we have left are the fish and the prokaryotes. Humanity has fallen.

I wish I had the work ethic to complete any project that I set my mind to.

Granted , people wonder how you do it , they get jealous , kill you , cut your head open and investigate your brain like they did to einstein ... for science

I wish i could stop time and unstop time every "time" (Pun intended) i want to

Steam |

Yes i do like mudkips

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-07 19:20:39

At 6/7/14 05:18 PM, Inplosion wrote:

Granted, but you are unable to move when time is stopped.

I wish the world pushed for greater energy reform, replacing nuclear, coal, and fracking with renewable and clean energy sources everywhere.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 08:50:27

At 6/7/14 07:20 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 6/7/14 05:18 PM, Inplosion wrote:
Granted, but you are unable to move when time is stopped.

I wish the world pushed for greater energy reform, replacing nuclear, coal, and fracking with renewable and clean energy sources everywhere.

Granted, now every country on Earth pushes for energy reform, except for the US, who fucks it all up in the end.

I wish my voice wasn't fucked.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 09:50:41

At 6/8/14 08:50 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote: I wish my voice wasn't fucked.

Granted, but now it's a virgin.

I wish I didn't have my two major vacations this year a week apart (I do, BTW).

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 10:09:46

At 6/8/14 09:50 AM, Ericho wrote:

Granted, you don't have any vacations this year.

I wish my PC wasn't so fucking hot.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 10:59:20

At 6/8/14 10:09 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 6/8/14 09:50 AM, Ericho wrote:

Granted, you don't have any vacations this year.

I wish my PC wasn't so fucking hot.

Granted, the new global ice age keeps your PC cool.

I wish for a new great green clover marshmallow power double me luck!

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 11:08:04

At 6/8/14 10:59 AM, Clamstuffer wrote: I wish for a new great green clover marshmallow power double me luck!

Granted, but then you die.

I wish I wasn't lame.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 11:11:04

At 6/8/14 11:08 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 6/8/14 10:59 AM, Clamstuffer wrote: I wish for a new great green clover marshmallow power double me luck!

I wish I wasn't lame.

Granted, you are now able to walk normally.

I wish I could make any amount of money appear in my hand at will.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 11:25:21

At 6/8/14 11:11 AM, Clamstuffer wrote:

I wish I wasn't lame.

Granted, since its legit cash and it all vanished to your house expect the fbi sometime soon.

I wish I have a easy high paying job.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 11:46:56

At 6/8/14 11:25 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
At 6/8/14 11:11 AM, Clamstuffer wrote:

I wish I wasn't lame.

Granted, since its legit cash and it all vanished to your house expect the fbi sometime soon.

I wish I have a easy high paying job.

Wish granted. Youre an "exotic dancer."

I wish WiifittoToreina changed her name back to Tsukikomi.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 12:43:22

At 6/8/14 11:46 AM, koopahermit wrote: I wish WiifittoToreina changed her name back to Tsukikomi.

Granted, but your own name is changed to WiiFittoToreinaa.

I wish NGers could be punished for shitty name changes.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 13:22:43

At 6/8/14 11:46 AM, koopahermit wrote: I wish WiifittoToreina changed her name back to Tsukikomi.

Wish cannot be granted due to the fact that wade hates me for some reason. Whats wrong with my name?

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 15:58:55

At 6/8/14 12:43 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:

Granted, they receive the death penalty and one day you fall in love with somebody from NG who ends up changing their name to something shitty and they die.

I wish I could control people's minds.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-08 18:30:34

At 6/8/14 03:58 PM, Clamstuffer wrote:

Granted, they receive the death penalty and one day you fall in love with somebody from NG who ends up changing their name to something shitty and they die.

I wish I could control people's minds.

Technically thats not a wish. It is possible to control someone's mind simply by saying imagine this and then giving them something to imagine you are making their mind to think of the image you gave then hence control ftw.

I wish you would all now shut the fuck up

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-09 13:02:11

At 6/8/14 01:22 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Whats wrong with my name?

It's way too fucking long.

At 6/8/14 06:30 PM, RedBling wrote: I wish you would all now shut the fuck up

Granted, we kill you silently.

I wish I was a ninja.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-09 17:05:04

At 6/9/14 01:02 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:

And yours isn't?

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-10 08:59:04

At 6/9/14 05:05 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
And yours isn't?

Mine has 3 syllables, yours has 6.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-06-14 06:13:49

I wish I was a ninja.

Granted, but you're the bare necessities of what qualifies a person to be a ninja.

I wish for the advanced solar roadways to be the standard roadway across the entirety of the United States of America. All large parking lots, all highways, all main roads.

BBS Signature