00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Learning the ropes

5,364 Views | 93 Replies

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:51:28

Please, oh please, do not be another troll. My heart can't take much more disappointment.

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:52:58

At 1/22/13 02:09 AM, ameliasbinder wrote: Honestly there has been a lot of posts/debats breaking from this post. Although the origional poster hasn't been on the entire time...

Although, its quite flattering and kind of fun... I noticed its always the guys who respond to these comments/cinversation...

you can learn my ropes any day

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 02:56:03

At 1/22/13 02:54 AM, Xenomit wrote: Please tell me you guys aren't being serious

No shit, sherlock.

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 03:05:19

At 1/22/13 02:56 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/22/13 02:56 AM, SeekerFang17 wrote:
At 1/22/13 02:54 AM, Xenomit wrote: Please tell me you guys aren't being serious
No shit, sherlock.
KEEP DIGGING WATSON

Oh behave you two, learn to share ;P

<3 "Tentacles are a girl's best friend" <3

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 03:08:36

At 1/22/13 03:06 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:05 AM, ameliasbinder wrote: Oh behave you two, learn to share ;P
Devil's three ways are pretty much my specialty

Hmm... I think this conversation is going in a.. "fun" direction... But I dont feel like getting banned from anoter site for... misbehaving (their definition, not mine)

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 03:11:37

At 1/22/13 03:09 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:08 AM, ameliasbinder wrote: Hmm... I think this conversation is going in a.. "fun" direction... But I dont feel like getting banned from anoter site for... misbehaving (their definition, not mine)
Misbehavior is expected here

I;ve only been here for 4 days, I think i should give a grace period before I shock and awe all the lil boys....considering girls dont seem to respond *sighs*

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 03:41:52

At 1/22/13 03:11 AM, ameliasbinder wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:09 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:08 AM, ameliasbinder wrote: Hmm... I think this conversation is going in a.. "fun" direction... But I dont feel like getting banned from anoter site for... misbehaving (their definition, not mine)
Misbehavior is expected here
I;ve only been here for 4 days, I think i should give a grace period before I shock and awe all the lil boys....considering girls dont seem to respond *sighs*

Trust me, you are in far more danger of being shocked than they are. This community is refuge to some pretty fucked up people, while I do consider myself insane, im nothing compared to these crazy bastards.

Change is inevitable, all you can do is make sure it happens in your favor.

Cheap Voice acting/Narrator voiceovers!

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 05:50:28

You can gain levels. Leveling up is always fun.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 06:23:16

At 1/22/13 01:38 AM, Xenomit wrote: Another furry. Sweet.

There's two parts to NG, the artists and the trolls. The artist side is really awesome, the troll side is, well...trollish. I guess the good part is that you can join either side.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 06:46:44

Helloooooooooo :3

Newgrounds is such a timewaster! In the end you will love it aswell.
You can pointlessly browse around for hours in search of something interesting and discover rare pearls of flash animation or you might aswell play the games for the sake of unlocking medals etc.

These are a couple of submissions from my favourite

ENJOY!!

I am just curious,lunatic,distracted,inconsta nt,stubborn...

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 09:35:59

At 1/22/13 02:38 AM, tox wrote: unsure if troll

It took me reading about 4 of it's posts to confirm it for female guy

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 12:19:38

At 1/22/13 06:10 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 1/22/13 05:50 AM, LiquidFire wrote: You can gain levels. Leveling up is always fun.
unless you take levels in fighter

--supergandhi64

Take levels in fighter? I'm not sure what you mean

--LiquidFire

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 12:32:25

You can vote on submissions and level up.
You can post on the NG BBS (the forum)
You can post in the chat
you can police the portal and delete bad submissions
You can flag things for higher whistle status
You can favorite content
You can earn in game medals. Go get some now.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 12:32:27

At 1/22/13 03:06 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:05 AM, ameliasbinder wrote: Oh behave you two, learn to share ;P
Devil's three ways are pretty much my specialty

With animals.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 12:34:32

You stay away from this...Man? STAY AWAY! He's trouble.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 14:17:57

At 1/22/13 12:34 PM, sweet21 wrote:
You stay away from this...Man? STAY AWAY! He's trouble.

The same can be said for many people here. In fact while you are at it, stay away from half the shit in the portal 0,0 Newgrounds helped mould me as a human being.

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 15:02:12

General multipurpose organization. You can leave reviews, favorite stuff, make it easier for other users to contact you, post on the forums, submit your own content, use the dump to share files, post news/blogs, increase your voting power, create playlists, rack up medal points, etc.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 15:18:35

At 1/21/13 11:36 PM, ameliasbinder wrote: So I've used Newgrounds for quite a while as a "ghost", but a friend kept telling me I should get an account, so I did. Other than being able to post reviews, email users, and "personalized page", what are the benefits/positives of being a member?

Stay out of the forums.

Most people would be better off if they never stumbled onto these forums.

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-22 15:40:21

A user enjoying RP as female? I'm game, so what fantasies would you be interest in?

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-23 00:59:44

At 1/22/13 03:18 PM, Demonbrunch wrote:
At 1/21/13 11:36 PM, ameliasbinder wrote: So I've used Newgrounds for quite a while as a "ghost", but a friend kept telling me I should get an account, so I did. Other than being able to post reviews, email users, and "personalized page", what are the benefits/positives of being a member?
Stay out of the forums.

Most people would be better off if they never stumbled onto these forums.

Honestly, I got that same advice about reading 4chan posts and going to the site, apparently I don't learn ;P

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-23 01:00:46

At 1/22/13 03:40 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: A user enjoying RP as female? I'm game, so what fantasies would you be interest in?

Lol, this can be dangerous and scarring for some so before I say anything, let's define "fantasies" ;)

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-23 03:21:52

At 1/23/13 01:00 AM, ameliasbinder wrote:
At 1/22/13 03:40 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: A user enjoying RP as female? I'm game, so what fantasies would you be interest in?
Lol, this can be dangerous and scarring for some so before I say anything, let's define "fantasies" ;)

We should at least wait a couple of weeks before scarring her for life.

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-23 08:49:01

At 1/23/13 03:21 AM, Nithael wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:00 AM, ameliasbinder wrote:
We should at least wait a couple of weeks before scarring her for life.

Aww.. how sweet your worried about Ragnarokia or little O' me? Though thats very nice either way I think "he" will be fine since he was brave enough to post here. As for me... I think I've probably gone to a pooint of no return so corruption is easier said then done :P

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-23 09:01:42

So, how big is your dick?

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-23 09:30:57

At 1/22/13 01:03 AM, ameliasbinder wrote:
At 1/22/13 12:57 AM, tox wrote:
At 1/22/13 12:44 AM, ameliasbinder wrote:
see the problem here is that if i defend you i get ripped on by others for being a loner bla bla bla...

if i join you then i am scrued to the idea that i am doing something that is imoral (that goes along with the mentality that has been adopted around here as law)

but overall, no your not ugly... there are very few people that are ugly in this world, i dont think that i am ugly but i am sure that there are people out there that will say that i am.

listen to the people that matter here...
not the idiots... and i am pretty sure that will be an easy process to figure them out
Honestly, I really don't care people are entitled to whatever opinions they have. As long as they can back them up.

I only get 4 posts every 30 min and I'm not gonna waste it on responding to the stupidity of a black guy who has a white woman for his profile pic.. granted if he can wrap or sing decently, I might give him some credit.

But for being a race/people who have been judged throughout history you think that he would understand judgment of people before you know them...

For that main reason you listed is why I try to keep myself from judging people. sometimes I do judge someone unintentionally but I keep it in my head and it never leaves my mouth. unless I'm really drunk or been shot with truth or someone hooks me up to a lie detector or someone tortures me for information.

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-23 18:40:55

At 1/23/13 08:56 AM, Elitistinen wrote: Good god, all we need is another female on here!

What's wrong with another girl here, most guys would be glad to have more girls around. Though.. I do understand if you feel intimiadated though ;P

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-23 18:47:56

At 1/23/13 09:01 AM, simon wrote: So, how big is your dick?

1st of all what are you smoking? 2nd of all there must be no admins here because they seem to let you post anything you want..

P.S) People get a life! Since this person posted my box is filled with questions like this and its rediculous. Here are the facts so stop being so imature

* I am female (I don't have a penis, which judging by the mail i've been receving is upsetting to so many guy, sorry fellows you can't blow but you can lick)
* I am Bi
* 21 years old
* No I don't have daddy issues, the way I am is natural
* yes I have alot of unique fetishes

Instead of being so freaking judgmental try asking or listening istead of being so arrogant.

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-23 19:10:53

At 1/23/13 06:47 PM, ameliasbinder wrote: * yes I have alot of unique fetishes

Instead of being so freaking judgmental try asking or listening istead of being so arrogant.

Dear amelia
When you are posting something like this any horny wannabe-alpha male (read 14 yo) will try to harrass you or get their dominance over others (you included) in order to get in your pants as if the body extension they call penis could physically reach any part of your body.
I am generally ignoring flamers/trolls and most of the time it's working :D.

Anyway now that you got my interest and curiosity can you tell me (and all the other users) on of your "socially accettable" fetishes??

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-23 19:15:51

At 1/23/13 07:10 PM, DifferentWays wrote:
Anyway now that you got my interest and curiosity can you tell me (and all the other users) on of your "socially accettable" fetishes??

Socially acceptable huh...does that mean "legal" as well? Because there might be too many to list....

Response to Learning the ropes 2013-01-23 19:20:18

At 1/23/13 07:15 PM, ameliasbinder wrote:
At 1/23/13 07:10 PM, DifferentWays wrote:
Socially acceptable huh...does that mean "legal" as well? Because there might be too many to list....

What is legal and not is decided by society.
We will assume that we are living in a perfectly coherent society where legal is socially acceptable.
If you are willing to risk the judgment of others you can post one of either.