00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Maxicranky just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Native American Women are Hawt

40,057 Views | 86 Replies

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-22 22:32:30

At 1/22/13 10:24 PM, Boss wrote: dude theyre very hot do you ever consider that you being born in american are considered technicalities a native america even though you are probably mostly europen?

An I technicalities condiserd a native america even though I am not europen?

BBS Signature

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 01:34:32

I'd poke that

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 01:51:01

At 1/23/13 01:36 AM, selena wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:34 AM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: I'd poke that
Whenever a guy says this, in my head I instantly think tiny penis. I don't know why.. maybe because you said poke. You should've said you would wreck that or something

LOL^ This, woman

I was just making a parabalistic pun reference to the Disney character Pocahontas name by using the word "poke" instead of another word, but I can clearly see you took my euphemism as reference of having a tiny pecker but I can assure you my penis can touch my belly button

BBS Signature

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 01:58:52

At 1/23/13 01:54 AM, selena wrote:
Sorry wasn't saying you have a tiny penis, just that I think of that when a guy says poke. It's weird, like they have a tiny sharp penis

No offense taken; It's understandable, and you can have a enormous shlong and still poke the shit out of something, But i get what your saying

A tiny pencil can still write

BBS Signature

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 11:11:16

At 1/20/13 10:11 PM, Major-n0ob wrote: Who else agrees with me?

dat rump

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 11:20:43

What's up Pocahontus, I'm John Smith =D

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 13:11:42

That one is pretty hot. Although most of them are butt ugly.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-01-23 21:49:37

At 1/23/13 01:11 PM, LiquidFire wrote: That one is pretty hot. Although most of them are butt ugly.

You just don't know.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-02-14 04:17:55

I'd like to point out that the woman in that picture isn't Native American. She's Latino. Her name is Dolly Castro, a model that currently resides in Miami, FL.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/2413233

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-02-14 13:16:49

Native Americans are rather attractive.

BBS Signature

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-02-14 13:45:44

At 1/23/13 09:49 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 1/23/13 01:11 PM, LiquidFire wrote: That one is pretty hot. Although most of them are butt ugly.
You just don't know.

Well, of course there's going to be some that's hot.

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-02-14 14:38:50

At 1/20/13 10:14 PM, Xenomit wrote: I don't know about women, but teenaged native american boys are just fucking wonderful.

Connor, from AC3

His mom is better.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-05-01 09:17:23

At 1/20/13 10:40 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: now if only actual native chicks were that hot..

Dude watch dream keeper and see them Cheyenne hotties. Real Native American girls are the sexiest go to a Rez. I'd say a Rez thats in the plains. Like in Montana Nebraska Idaho South Dakota or North Dakota. There some sexy chicks that are native that i seen and im native and i can bang all of them. Too bad for you bro. Too bad for you

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-05-01 09:23:35

At 1/22/13 09:28 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 1/22/13 02:12 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: he will rape any native american women he will see.
That's Custer Junior for ya. the naughty little scamp.

Yeah I wonder if Custer junior would like my tomahawk up his ass. Custer took an arrow to the balls you know? He was killed along with his 230 Calvary troops. Only 60 natives died in that battle. Im sure you know which one im talkin about. It was the battle of Little Bighorn, biach

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-05-01 09:25:26

At 2/14/13 01:45 PM, LiquidFire wrote:
You just don't know.

No fucker not most of them only some modern natives are ugly. Fuckin kidding me, have you ever seen a native in real life? No you haven't pussy

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-05-01 09:28:23

At 2/14/13 01:45 PM, LiquidFire wrote:
You just don't know.

You're just fuckin mad because most modern natives a sexy as f. Nd you're probably an ugly bitch

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-05-01 09:31:53

that's not a native american, that's nicki minaj

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-05-01 16:30:54

At 5/1/13 09:25 AM, ForrestLakota wrote: No fucker not most of them only some modern natives are ugly. Fuckin kidding me, have you ever seen a native in real life? No you haven't pussy

Nice gimmick account you got there

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-06 21:20:40

They look more like this....lol a Cree Amerindian from Canada. XD

Hi therey

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-06 21:22:24

I was at a Native American pow wow event a few months ago and the vast majority of the women there were very overweight. No offense, but that's not my thing. However, some Native American women are attractive.

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-07 22:56:06

No fucker not most of them only some modern natives are ugly. Fuckin kidding me, have you ever seen a native in real life? No you haven't pussy

LOL correct. XD

Hi therey

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-07 22:57:28

At 8/7/13 10:56 PM, TheDisharmony wrote:
LOL correct. XD

Lol hey bitch, haha thats funny man you saw me on yahoo answers! Whats the percentage of that chance? Probably 1 in 1 million haha so many factors lol

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-07 23:01:38

Lol hey bitch, haha thats funny man you saw me on yahoo answers! Whats the percentage of that chance? Probably 1 in 1 million haha so many factors lol

Likely, since I am of Amerindian descent from Canada y Colombia. XD

Hi therey

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-07 23:03:50

At 8/6/13 09:22 PM, BigFatKid wrote: I was at a Native American pow wow event a few months ago and the vast majority of the women there were very overweight. No offense, but that's not my thing. However, some Native American women are attractive.

Depends on what kind of powwow you went to. If you went to one thats not in a state with natives then most likely they are not Native American. If you want to go to a powwow that give a good impression go to the gathering of nations powwow in New Mexico. Bunch of sexy natives there I'd bet. I will admit there are more attractive male natives than female but whatever. If you are weird and want to see what a lot of native guys look like. Then look at new moons wolf pack. They are all native except for Taylor laughtner. Or go to this link http://youtu.be/t0Gka087LZQ lmao there you go man now you can jerk it in peace with these guys you fag

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-07 23:06:25

At 8/7/13 11:01 PM, TheDisharmony wrote:

Lol thats still pretty cool haha. We are meant to be. Lol.

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-07 23:11:23

At 8/7/13 11:06 PM, ForrestLakota wrote:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1346850 LOL

Hi therey

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-07 23:13:10

At 8/7/13 11:06 PM, ForrestLakota wrote:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1346850 Check that..:P

Hi therey

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-07 23:52:47

At 8/6/13 09:22 PM, BigFatKid wrote: I was at a Native American pow wow event a few months ago and the vast majority of the women there were very overweight. No offense, but that's not my thing. However, some Native American women are attractive.

Depends on what kind of powwow you went to. If you went to one thats not in a state with natives then most likely they are not Native American. If you want to go to a powwow that give a good impression go to the gathering of nations powwow in New Mexico. Bunch of sexy natives there I'd bet. I will admit there are more attractive male natives than female but whatever. If you are weird and want to see what a lot of native guys look like. Then look at new moons wolf pack. They are all native except for Taylor laughtner. Or go to this link http://youtu.be/U3IUANbisDw lmao there you go man now you can jerk it in peace with these guys you fag

Also how ironic coming from somebody who'd username is fat kid

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-07 23:57:57

I really suck at posting stuff on this because im a noob

Response to Native American Women are Hawt 2013-08-07 23:59:42

At 8/7/13 11:52 PM, ForrestLakota wrote: Depends on what kind of powwow you went to. If you went to one thats not in a state with natives then most likely they are not Native American. If you want to go to a powwow that give a good impression go to the gathering of nations powwow in New Mexico. Bunch of sexy natives there I'd bet.

I live in California and there are some Native American people and reservations here. I personally know a few Native American people, and one of them is a girl who is really funny and cool. Oddly enough, she's prejudice towards Mexicans for some reason. There are some reservations one hour away from me and that area is quite packed with Native American people and influence, especially in the towns of Laytonville and Willits.

I will admit there are more attractive male natives than female but whatever. If you are weird and want to see what a lot of native guys look like. Then look at new moons wolf pack. They are all native except for Taylor laughtner. Or go to this link http://youtu.be/U3IUANbisDw

Also how ironic coming from somebody who'd username is fat kid

My username is ironic because I'm not fat and I didn't even make this account (my friend did) but the username is funny so I'm sticking with it for now. I don't know a lot of Native American dudes but the few that I've met had cool pony tails.