00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xochibunsai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuse Ingnites (odd Liquer)

619 Views | 6 Replies

Fuse Ingnites (odd Liquer) 2013-01-11 14:07:15

well It's supposedly an alcohol, it says 54% alcohol/volume.

So anyways i was on SilkRoad checking out some illegal drugs and what not, when on the forums some dude was offering free samples of some sort of special alcohol. So i ordered that shit. It's completely legal, as it's being legitly marketed. Anyways the guy says, it's a special alcohol that has a special ingredient that makes your brain release endorphins. What the fuck? doesn't alcohol already do that? They also said another special ingredient was capsaicin(what makes peppers spicy), i guess to give it a little kick.

As you can see form the picture it doesn't even tell you what it is, not even the site does. they just talk shit fuse this, fuse that, fuse my dick. These guys refuse to tell you what the fuck is it and what does it do. All they say is that it makes you feel like sex, love, and sport. Yeah, i makes you feel like sport.

i'm going to try it later on tonight, and let you guys know how it goes

Response to Fuse Ingnites (odd Liquer) 2013-01-11 14:10:45

Why not just get some MDMA?

Response to Fuse Ingnites (odd Liquer) 2013-01-11 14:11:45

whooops

Fuse Ingnites (odd Liquer)

Response to Fuse Ingnites (odd Liquer) 2013-01-11 14:18:03

At 1/11/13 02:10 PM, o0-0o wrote: Why not just get some MDMA?

I, mean i do have some mdma.

but aside from me It's legal and their its less controversy concerning health.

Response to Fuse Ingnites (odd Liquer) 2013-01-11 19:57:37

At 1/11/13 02:07 PM, AutisticSpaceCrab wrote: As you can see form the picture it doesn't even tell you what it is, not even the site does. they just talk shit fuse this, fuse that, fuse my dick. These guys refuse to tell you what the fuck is it and what does it do. All they say is that it makes you feel like sex, love, and sport. Yeah, i makes you feel like sport.

Stuff like that makes me skeptical. Yeah, I like my booze, but any product with claims like that ring my bullshit alarm.

Let us know if it's any good.

Response to Fuse Ingnites (odd Liquer) 2013-01-11 21:35:52

1 oz absinthe
1 oz grain alcohol
1 dash blue curacao

Directions: Shake all ingredients and pour into a small glass. Warning: not to be drank with other mysterious green liquids or batarian ale. Otherwise you might end up like

WARNING:light weights should try!

Response to Fuse Ingnites (odd Liquer) 2013-01-11 22:19:20

At 1/11/13 02:07 PM, AutisticSpaceCrab wrote: well It's supposedly an alcohol, it says 54% alcohol/volume.

So anyways i was on SilkRoad

i'm going to try it later on tonight, and let you guys know how it goes

Friendly advice. Though I don't myself advocate drugs I would recommend that you don't ever admit to that kind of thing on the internet.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature