00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hauntir just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cannot submit Artwork?

875 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Cannot submit Artwork? 2012-12-23 00:32:54

When I try to submit Artwork into the Art Portal, I fill in every field like I always do, although when I upload the Image File, the CROP option does not appear, and therefore when I try to submit it does not allow me to do so. Help? Any is appreciated.

Ye rly.

Response to Cannot submit Artwork? 2012-12-23 05:44:18

At 12/23/12 12:32 AM, JhrZhr wrote: When I try to submit Artwork into the Art Portal, I fill in every field like I always do, although when I upload the Image File, the CROP option does not appear, and therefore when I try to submit it does not allow me to do so. Help? Any is appreciated.

Try another browser, like Firefox or Google Chrome. It worked for this user.

BBS Signature

Response to Cannot submit Artwork? 2012-12-23 10:49:17

Nope, tried both with Internet Explorer & Chrome, both fail to work.

Response to Cannot submit Artwork? 2012-12-23 17:38:15

At 12/23/12 10:49 AM, JhrZhr wrote: Nope, tried both with Internet Explorer & Chrome, both fail to work.

try firefox then.

Response to Cannot submit Artwork? 2012-12-23 17:41:25

At 12/23/12 12:32 AM, JhrZhr wrote: When I try to submit Artwork into the Art Portal, I fill in every field like I always do, although when I upload the Image File, the CROP option does not appear, and therefore when I try to submit it does not allow me to do so. Help? Any is appreciated.

Ye rly.

Clear your cache, try again in an hour. Works for me

Response to Cannot submit Artwork? 2012-12-23 19:45:12

It's a problem with the site... that's happening to everyone. I'm sure they'll get it fixed as soon as they can... might not be until after xmas though, so please be patient.

While you're waiting, feel free to make a thread here to post your work! :D

Response to Cannot submit Artwork? 2012-12-23 22:21:21

Ye rly.

Ah yes, I encountered that problem too. Multiple times now. It happens to everyone. Just try and wait until the CROP option appears for you. It takes time. And if it won't still appear, reload the page or go back to filling the submission for later. It will work for you eventually. It works for me.

-KarenAzalea

**Behind the cold and the careless crust lies a soft tender spot.**

BBS Signature

Response to Cannot submit Artwork? 2012-12-23 22:28:36

Actually, I just tried a couple things... I couldn't upload with Firefox, but Chrome worked.
The E, T, M & A buttons don't work in either though.

I pm'd liljim. If I hear anything back, I'll let you know.