00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

7s3s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Oh for fuck sakes

3,360 Views | 68 Replies

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 15:36:37

At 10/29/12 03:30 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 10/29/12 03:13 PM, tox wrote: Insanctuary...
Making Saturn's out of pebbles
At 10/29/12 03:21 PM, tox wrote: Narcissy...
Making Neptune's out of farts
Considering this is yet another atheism/theism topic, what did you expect?

I came for the lols and left with 2 shirts, 4 toilet washer rings, a rubber chicken, and 74 and a half ring pops

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 15:43:54

At 10/29/12 03:30 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Considering this is yet another atheism/theism topic, what did you expect?

I expected it to get 6 pages of "NO U" in the first 15 minutes of its existence, followed by a lock message describing how utterly retarded everyone who participated in it was / is.

Welp, I might've been wrong about the 15 minutes part, but we've got all night to see about the rest of it.

*sits down with popcorn bag*

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 15:45:50

At 10/29/12 03:27 PM, tox wrote: I dont know bro.. Insanctuary is doing a pretty good job at making his second saturn at this point..

I'm going for Jupiter.

At 10/29/12 03:25 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I just told you that when there are a lot of people, it generally bodes problems. Now you are instigating I want to be in a rally.

If you want to do anything to do anything about the problem, you should be.

Saying I'm a pseudo-intellectual does not mean I am one. Therefore my conclusion was based off your lack of objective basis.

This was before I called you on " Is it because ''I ferkin sed s0!''?"

I don't give a fuck,

Bing again.

because I don't whine over trivial things that are personally subjected.

A doctor believes in Heaven , you whine. What?

You'd be surprised how words can severely dismantle your entire ethos.

Oh dear.

The truth hurts, sir.

Can.

Your argument doesn't.

Wasn't meant to hurt.

It never was truth.

Eye of the beholder.

Maybe your sick and twisted self-appointed truth, but not truth nontheless.

"My truth is more truthier than your truth. it's truth"

However, one's character isn't a truth. You believe yourself to be a light in the darkness, I believe you to be an arrogant ass. Eye of the beholder.

That is because of their mass stupidity and incredible walls of deeply rooted denial.

Didn't I see this on a Facebook status?

Quantity does not assure quality -- never will.

I said majority rules. Didn't say it would benefit the opposing side's subjective idea of favoritism.

'many' people...

See answer A.

'many' followers

See answer B.

Which side is the opposing side, sir?

Well, currently a paper I gotta write.

Now you are going to imply hypocrisy in my words,

No, you're doing that yourself.

while you continue to defelect everything I've sent your way surely to incinerate your arrogance towards me.

You were sending stuff? I thought you were writing poetry.

Not having an argument and saying ''you're a pseudo-intellect'' is making an attempt at an objective premise you should back up with objectivism.

Yeah, I should link your posts, huh?

As long as you continue to ignore my points;

Poetry.

you are no more or less an used inanimate object than the pot and kettle combined, sir.

Man, someone should make that. Maybe they had. The kepotle.

At 10/29/12 03:30 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Considering this is yet another atheism/theism topic, what did you expect?

These thing never turn out well. No idea why you guys even bother letting them live. Me, I'm just having fun watching sanc ramble.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 15:56:31

Oh my God a doctor is religious??? Holy shit that's unheard of!!!

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 15:58:45

At 10/29/12 03:45 PM, Narcissy wrote:
At 10/29/12 03:25 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I just told you that when there are a lot of people, it generally bodes problems. Now you are instigating I want to be in a rally.
If you want to do anything to do anything about the problem, you should be.

Yea,h because getting into a giant orgy of teenage angsty retards is definately the way to go!

Saying I'm a pseudo-intellectual does not mean I am one. Therefore my conclusion was based off your lack of objective basis.
This was before I called you on " Is it because ''I ferkin sed s0!''?"

Yeah, which is why I called you out on it, sir. Prove yourself, instead of trying to prove that you can prove against me. You will fail as long as you do not provide some backbone to this.

I don't give a fuck,
Bing again.

If you are going to take this out 2x in a row - -who knows what else you take out of context.

because I don't whine over trivial things that are personally subjected.
A doctor believes in Heaven , you whine. What?

I'm not whining. I'm telling it like it is. Whining is when you throw a fit when you don't get your way over something you know you won't get your way over. I'm not even trying to get my way, for there is no 'my way'. This is about you.

You'd be surprised how words can severely dismantle your entire ethos.
Oh dear.

Sarcasm is not healthy for you.

The truth hurts, sir.
Can.

It always does. Why else are you people more offended by the truth than you are by the opinion?

Your argument doesn't.
Wasn't meant to hurt.

That is because it never was meant to be about truth. You are simply having a pissing contest with me, but my dick, my heart and my brain is way too big for your entire cloud of ignorance.

It never was truth.
Eye of the beholder.

No, you made an objective claim you could not back up objectively. This is not eye of the fucking beholder. This is your eye being stuck far up your ass.

Maybe your sick and twisted self-appointed truth, but not truth nontheless.
"My truth is more truthier than your truth. it's truth"

However, one's character isn't a truth. You believe yourself to be a light in the darkness, I believe you to be an arrogant ass. Eye of the beholder.

Now that's the eye of the beholder and your eye being stuck far up your ass.

That is because of their mass stupidity and incredible walls of deeply rooted denial.
Didn't I see this on a Facebook status?

No, that would be your brain not being able to comprehend it, so you jump to retarded conclusion in attempt to condescend me.

Quantity does not assure quality -- never will.
I said majority rules. Didn't say it would benefit the opposing side's subjective idea of favoritism.

That's why there is only one throne because there is one king before those who follow the king, right? The majority don't rule... If that was so, we wouldn't be milked by the corporations.

'many' people...
See answer A.
'many' followers
See answer B.

I see it clearly, sir. You clearly do not.

Which side is the opposing side, sir?
Well, currently a paper I gotta write.

You should wipe your ass with it instead. Might do you some good.

Now you are going to imply hypocrisy in my words,
No, you're doing that yourself.

No, you've stated it clearly. You played out the pot calling the kettle black concept very coherently. Don't even try to run away from the fact.

while you continue to defelect everything I've sent your way surely to incinerate your arrogance towards me.
You were sending stuff? I thought you were writing poetry.

I thought you were writing nonsense.

Not having an argument and saying ''you're a pseudo-intellect'' is making an attempt at an objective premise you should back up with objectivism.
Yeah, I should link your posts, huh?

That would be you being a hypocrite about the eye of the beholder. You first state it as objective, then retreat to subjectivity then come right back out with more retarded objectivism you never had. In fact, you are lacking a lot of objectivity in your pants, sir.

As long as you continue to ignore my points;
Poetry.

Better than nonsense.

you are no more or less an used inanimate object than the pot and kettle combined, sir.
Man, someone should make that. Maybe they had. The kepotle.

Potettle.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 16:09:49

At 10/29/12 02:34 PM, Insanctuary wrote: There is no heaven. The only heaven there ever will be, is when all religious people suddenly died off.

And you're supposed to be reasonable and smart. if you were, you'd know there is no way to prove or disprove religion.

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 16:15:04

At 10/29/12 04:09 PM, Mumbo wrote: And you're supposed to be reasonable and smart. if you were, you'd know there is no way to prove or disprove religion.

Yes, I can. They are all idiots.

Case fucking closed.

You are an idiot if you can't understand what the individual person's God actually is. An individual's God is a manifestation of their self-projected ego. That is why their God is always personal and share similar beliefs as they do. They are their God through a self-projected abstract disconnection of themselves. This is why there is not a single form of God and God is seen in many different angles just like an every day cloud. God is personal because God does not exist out of their stupid heads -- period.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 16:16:37

But do we see a figure up in the sky or what?

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 16:23:48

At 10/29/12 04:15 PM, Entice wrote: Wow. You legitimately believe that there's no valid opinions other than your own, do you?

What? No. They clearly are idiots. Come on, any other time some child makes up bullshit people scorn and condemn them for it. When it comes to religion, for some odd reason you are too much of a conditioned bastard to brutally scrutinize it while it remains an enormous problem in our world that facilated 99% of our wars and has statistics working against it such as statistics showing criminal activity is higher in religious associated areas and that religious couples divorce at the same rate as atheists and that prayers don't fucking work and that they are all hypocrite douchebags that think you will burn in hell and that they imprison their children in their psycho babble hell and that churches are actually instuitions that feed of your stupidity and ignorance and that is why god always needs more money and the churches don't pay taxes.

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 16:29:38

Whilst Insanctuary is once again struggling to make a coherant point, I agree with what he is trying to say.

Basically, if you were an alien, or human born without any predisposition, and you saw religion, you would be really confused as to why it's a justifiable belief, even though it's as founded in truth as someone hallucinating that they saw a bear buy a cornetto.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 16:36:08

At 10/29/12 04:29 PM, Otto wrote: Whilst Insanctuary is once again struggling to make a coherant point

I really find a thousand tons of difficulty comprehending your implication of my lack of comprehensibility; all the while I have people who I discuss with outside of this cess pool of intoxicated neanderthals (except a few people), and they understamd me just fine; and respond to me with a healthy response that takes everything I've ever said into perfect context.

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 16:37:21

At 10/29/12 04:23 PM, Insanctuary wrote: words

I facilitated 99% of your mother.

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 16:46:29

At 10/29/12 04:37 PM, Mumbo wrote: I facilitated 99% of your mother.

Now, now. There is no need to resort to motherly reference you have no logical way to support. This is counter-intuitive.

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 18:32:56

At 10/29/12 03:58 PM, Insanctuary wrote: Yea,h because getting into a giant orgy of teenage angsty retards is definately the way to go!

You mean what you are?

Yeah, which is why I called you out on it, sir. Prove yourself, instead of trying to prove that you can prove against me. You will fail as long as you do not provide some backbone to this.

I don't need to prove it to you, or anyone else. Many of your posts radiate it.

If you are going to take this out 2x in a row - -who knows what else you take out of context.

No bing this time.

I'm not whining.

Uhuh.

I'm telling it like it is.

"If you believe in Heaven, something that can't be proven and/or disproved, you're an absolute retard. Fact."

Whining is when you throw a fit

Or complain in general. Which you do over a man's religious choice.

for there is no 'my way'.

Goodness me. Humility?

This is about you.

I'm flattered.

Oh my.

It always does.

Once, someone told me they'd give me a free sub-sandwich and did. Was a good truth.

Why else are you people more offended by the truth than you are by the opinion?

You seem to mix the two.

That is because it never was meant to be about truth.

More about your opinion which you seem to pretend is a truth.

You are simply having a pissing contest with me,

You're getting closer.

but my dick,

Bing.

my heart

If I only had a heart.

and my brain

Wait, this was the first part. Let's start over.

is way too big for your entire cloud of ignorance.

This guy who thinks he's better than the majority of the world.

No, you made an objective claim you could not back up objectively.

This whole "argument" proves any point I claimed. You're a conceited, hateful individual who thinks he's better than the majority of the world. You're a dime a dozen. One thing you got going for yourself is a stronger vocabulary.

This is not eye of the fucking beholder.

Bing.

This is your eye being stuck far up your ass.

Bing.

Bing.

No, that would be your brain not being able to comprehend it, so you jump to retarded conclusion in attempt to condescend me.

Boy, aren't you a hateful guy?

That's why there is only one throne because there is one king before those who follow the king, right? The majority don't rule... If that was so, we wouldn't be milked by the corporations.

Majority can come in the form of money, as well.

You clearly do not.

No, I do.

You should wipe your ass with it instead.

Bing.

No, you've stated it clearly. You played out the pot calling the kettle black concept very coherently. Don't even try to run away from the fact.

I wasn't.

You mean the poetry you're writing?

That would be you being a hypocrite about the eye of the beholder. You first state it as objective, then retreat to subjectivity then come right back out with more retarded objectivism you never had. In fact, you are lacking a lot of objectivity in your pants, sir.

More insults.

Better than nonsense.

More poetry.

Potettle.

I like it.

But all kidding aside, I said you weren't contributing to the intelligence side. That's subjective, not objective. Why? You can be intelligent in different things. People can deem others to be completely idiotic for a variety of reasons. Attitude, beliefs (as you do with religion), spelling, skill-set, etc.

You claim religious people to be stupid because they're religious. You call them "retards." That's the thing about religion, you can't prove nor disprove. You also confuse morals with success or rule. I said majority rules, and for some reason you responded a generic "Hitler X as well." Okay, sure. I don't agree with him, but that doesn't hinder the majority rules statement.

My statement of saying you weren't contributing was my belief over your attitude not contributing to intelligence. Not for your beliefs (shitty as it may be), but you attacking a whole religious group.

That's not to say you're not intelligent overall, I think you are. I think you're the type of person who would go about arguing with religious people unintelligent and make people who share a like-minded belief that you're against not think any favor of yours.

Over this course of an argument, with me poking and prodding you, you also showed how conceited you were. You said things such as calling me arrogant -- which was true, I was being very arrogant. But you also called the majority idiots. You showed yourself to be this individual who feels that he's superior to all others.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 18:34:32

Isn't it "for fuck's sake"?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 18:40:48

At 10/29/12 06:37 PM, MrPercie wrote: heaven is when insanctuary shuts his fucking mouth.

Why are you so butthurt? I don't tell any of you to shut your mouths. Why am I the special one who needs to shut up?

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 18:44:15

At 10/29/12 04:36 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/29/12 04:29 PM, Otto wrote: Whilst Insanctuary is once again struggling to make a coherant point
I really find a thousand tons of difficulty comprehending your implication of my lack of comprehensibility; all the while I have people who I discuss with outside of this cess pool of intoxicated neanderthals (except a few people), and they understamd me just fine; and respond to me with a healthy response that takes everything I've ever said into perfect context.

Just because you are marginally comprehensible doesn't mean you aren't gargling your sentences with utter nonsense just to fuel the little part of your brain that makes you feel worth something.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 18:54:47

At 10/29/12 06:40 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/29/12 06:37 PM, MrPercie wrote: heaven is when insanctuary shuts his fucking mouth.
Why are you so butthurt? I don't tell any of you to shut your mouths. Why am I the special one who needs to shut up?

You seem to see what is, whilst acknowledging everything that isn't as something that people see as 'is'. Now whilst you say this is not arrogance, and is simply a clear state of mind, you would have to possess a truly foggy mind to not see the blatant counter-logic in that.

The thing is a clear mind can only be achieved by eating a bowl of delicious, crunchy Bran Flakes.

FIBRE PROTEIN FIBRE

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 18:59:20

At 10/29/12 06:32 PM, Narcissy wrote:
At 10/29/12 03:58 PM, Insanctuary wrote: Yea,h because getting into a giant orgy of teenage angsty retards is definately the way to go!
You mean what you are?

That's the piss being beaten out of you talking.

I don't need to prove it to you, or anyone else. Many of your posts radiate it.

So you make an objective claim out of that eyeball lodged up your anal passage ways?

No bing this time.

Bing.

I'm not whining.
Uhuh.

There's a difference.

I'm telling it like it is.
"If you believe in Heaven, something that can't be proven and/or disproved, you're an absolute retard. Fact."

If nobody can prove it, then whence cometh 'Heaven'? Whence cometh any 'concept' or 'idea' of 'Heaven'? Well, it obviously came from the mind's of idiots who also created the concepts of bigfoot, ghosts, fairies, werewolves, aliens and all other kinds of hocus pocus stuff. You don't speak that of which has 0 evidence in a realistic or objective manner, this would be called lunacy.

Whining is when you throw a fit
Or complain in general. Which you do over a man's religious choice.

No, this is making a point that you are too narrow-minded to see right now.

for there is no 'my way'.
Goodness me. Humility?

What of it?

This is about you.
I'm flattered.

Not just you, but anyone else for that matter.

Oh my.

Oh my, you said ''oh my''.

It always does.
Once, someone told me they'd give me a free sub-sandwich and did. Was a good truth.

We were talking about when truth hurts and not when it is good. That is irrelevant.

Why else are you people more offended by the truth than you are by the opinion?
You seem to mix the two.

That's your problem. I don't mix them at all.

That is because it never was meant to be about truth.
More about your opinion which you seem to pretend is a truth.

My factual and objectively based statement that you think is a opinion through your opinion?

You are simply having a pissing contest with me,
You're getting closer.

You took no caution to hide this motive.

but my dick,
Bing.

Wut.

my heart
If I only had a heart.

Uh huh...

and my brain
Wait, this was the first part. Let's start over.

No, no. You catch up, I'll wait here.

is way too big for your entire cloud of ignorance.
This guy who thinks he's better than the majority of the world.

That's your eye riding up your ass again. I have never thought myself better than others, but people love to feel inferior when people do things they wished they could do.

No, you made an objective claim you could not back up objectively.
This whole "argument" proves any point I claimed. You're a conceited, hateful individual who thinks he's better than the majority of the world. You're a dime a dozen. One thing you got going for yourself is a stronger vocabulary.

My vocabulary is not even that big, for fuck's sake. You literally got everything backwards here.

This is not eye of the fucking beholder.
Bing.

Now you're contradicting yourself.

This is your eye being stuck far up your ass.
Bing.

Now you really are contradicting yourself.

Bing.

Now this part was amusing. I liked the part where you said ''Bing.''

Boy, aren't you a hateful guy?

Not at all. I'm a passionate guy.

Majority can come in the form of money, as well.

No, no. This has nothing to do with power and that value you speak of is an illusion.

You clearly do not.
No, I do.

Do you?

You should wipe your ass with it instead.
Bing.

Bing.

I wasn't.

Then what were you doing, besides doing what you claim you weren't doing.

You mean the poetry you're writing?

No, I mean the textual vomit of yours. That alphabet soup for autistic children.

More insults.

Bing.

Better than nonsense.
More poetry.

No, no.

Potettle.
I like it.

I do, too.

But all kidding aside, I said you weren't contributing to the intelligence side. That's subjective, not objective. Why? You can be intelligent in different things. People can deem others to be completely idiotic for a variety of reasons. Attitude, beliefs (as you do with religion), spelling, skill-set, etc.

Uhh, your intentions were clearly attacking my philosophy -- don't even try to run away from it.

You claim religious people to be stupid because they're religious. You call them "retards." That's the thing about religion, you can't prove nor disprove. You also confuse morals with success or rule. I said majority rules, and for some reason you responded a generic "Hitler X as well." Okay, sure. I don't agree with him, but that doesn't hinder the majority rules statement.

They are stupid because they are religious. Mentally ill people who would rather live in fantasy before reality. They are selfish infantile monkeys trapped in their delusional world. No, I did not confuse morals with success and rule. Show me where I did otherwise.

My statement of saying you weren't contributing was my belief over your attitude not contributing to intelligence. Not for your beliefs (shitty as it may be), but you attacking a whole religious group.

Yeah, they are attacking the entire spectrum of logic, intellect and reason with their bullshit.

That's not to say you're not intelligent overall, I think you are. I think you're the type of person who would go about arguing with religious people unintelligent and make people who share a like-minded belief that you're against not think any favor of yours.

You've got me all wrong, again.

Over this course of an argument, with me poking and prodding you, you also showed how conceited you were. You said things such as calling me arrogant -- which was true, I was being very arrogant. But you also called the majority idiots. You showed yourself to be this individual who feels that he's superior to all others.

You mean my passion, right? This is not arrogance. The majority are clearly and unequivocally ignoramuses.

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 18:59:32

Me thinks it's well established by now that responding to trolls only serves as nourishment, so please let Insanctuary starve.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 19:00:09

At 10/29/12 06:59 PM, Insanctuary wrote: The majority are clearly and unequivocally ignoramuses.

Then leave

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 19:03:39

At 10/29/12 07:02 PM, Xenomit wrote: Does anyone here have change for a penny?

I have a couple of EURO's.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 19:16:14

At 10/29/12 06:59 PM, naronic wrote: Me thinks it's well established by now that responding to trolls only serves as nourishment, so please let Insanctuary starve.

You are justmad because I severely devoured you in that religious debate.

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 19:20:28

At 10/29/12 07:16 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/29/12 06:59 PM, naronic wrote: Me thinks it's well established by now that responding to trolls only serves as nourishment, so please let Insanctuary starve.
You are justmad because I severely devoured you in that religious debate.

No it was more like you eating bananas and throwing the peels at me while I stood behind the fence and watched.

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 19:22:34

At 10/29/12 07:20 PM, naronic wrote: No it was more like you eating bananas and throwing the peels at me while I stood behind the fence and watched.

No, no. I remember it clearly. You tried to argue that religion is a good thing and people need it in life.

I said ''It's religion -- not REALigion.''

And you were like ''But, but... You're wrong! *vomits ad hominems*''

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 19:24:00

At 10/29/12 07:13 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/29/12 07:03 PM, naronic wrote:
I like that a few euro's equal a penny

A euro is worth more than a dollar

FIBRE PROTEIN FIBRE

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 19:28:26

At 10/29/12 07:24 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/29/12 07:24 PM, BrawnFlakes wrote:
At 10/29/12 07:13 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 10/29/12 07:03 PM, naronic wrote:
I like that a few euro's equal a penny
A euro is worth more than a dollar
I wasn't being serious

You cunts always say this, but you should either try being at least funny in the first place or more consistent in general.

FIBRE PROTEIN FIBRE

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 19:29:45

'Out Paul Ryan'

Is that a campaign to try and get the Republican with the surprisingly gorgeous eyes to come out as a homosexual?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 20:39:10

for fuck's sake.

Exploding genitalia

"Get buttfucked in the mouth." | "Dammit, let me spread my anger, breed my hate!"

Response to Oh for fuck sakes 2012-10-29 21:58:52

It's called a "dream".

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature