00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help, falsely accused of rape

4,399 Views | 35 Replies

Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 10:12:38

I met a girl at a college event and asked her out. She was in a sexy marilyn monroe costume.

So we go out saturday to see Cloud Atlas. Within the first 30 minutes of being in my car(movie started at 6:45, got there at 5) I was already inside her pants fingering her. Now she proclaims she is no hoe, that she doesn't fuck on the first date, etc. BUT I know the rules to women, turn them on enough and they will throw all their rules out the window.

Never once did she say stop, I don't want to, please don't, get off me, or anything. So we watch the movie, and my hand is inbetween her legs nearly the entire time(she is a freeze baby, it was to keep her warm ;) lol). So we get out of the movie and we go back into my car and I drive around to the back to a more secluded, dark part of the parking lot so whatever may happen won't be seen.

We start kissing again, jump into the back seat and start fingering, foreplay, etc. I make as though I was going to go down on her, and zip down her pants and see her disgusting chicken neck pussy/clit/thing. I don't know how womens vaginas can get so disgusting(tip for the young, most cute girls have ugly ass vaginas), so I said screw that and sit back up and start pulling her pants the rest of the way off her legs. She was wearing skinny jeans, so they got caught on her ankles and shin areas so she had to assist me in taking them off(my car is a tiny cavalier).

Once again she said I don't usually fuck on the first date but I thought, Shit, she let me take her pants AND panties all the way off, she is soaking wet, I whispered into her ear sexually saying "Say you want me, I know you do." and she purred back into my ear she wanted me, so I don't know how much more primed for fucking this girl could be.

So my dick is dry obviously so I rub the tip on her clit/upper vaginal area to get it wet, to no avail. I spit on it and ask her to spit into my hand to help lube it. She does so and I lube it up and slip it in, she moaned, kind of moved her hips with me.

Then suddenly she stops me, saying I don't want to do this. I pull out instantly, and recoil back. I instantly put my pants on, then seeing she is kind of upset I step out of the back seat and stand by the side of my car and let her get re-dressed in private.

She suddenly changes her tune, saying she was turned on but didnt want to do any of it, I reply with "Lose my number, I have no attraction to you anymore, I understand not wanting to do it but I don't like weak wishey-washey women. I don't have any inclination to see you again, let me drive you back to where you parked."

Which I could tell pissed her off more than me actually trying to fuck her, I suppose she really liked me. Word for the wise though, if you are with a crazy girl like this, end it on her terms and cut your losses. I should have kissed her ass and apologized but fuck that, I know what she wanted and she knew what I was trying to do, it wasn't my fault.

The whole time we were talking she bitched about how her ex was a pussy and she likes a man who takes charge and is a real 'man' so to speak, so I took that as her wanting me to be a bit more aggressive and animalistic in a way, being a rough man as a counterpart for her soft femininity, so I took her hand in mine without asking, kissed her passionately on the drop of a dime and made the moves I assumed she wanted me to, which I assume were correct because at no time did she tell me to back off or stop being so forward. I had already even kissed her at the party the first time we met and had made seductive little touches, etc as I walked past her (quick glancing touches on the inner soft side of her elbow while I walked past and when she was talking to her friends, didn't look back after I did it, her friends squealed and said I was cute, looked like a G).

But anyway last night at 10:30 I got a call from the police dept, saying I was a suspect in a rape charge and that I may be called by a detective within the next week or so if her story is convincing for them to follow through with it. I know nothing was forced, but she never literally said "Please fuck me" which terrifies me.

Now after I drove away from the darker area I park across the lane from her car and she decides she wants to sit in my back seat and lecture me on how I'm an asshole and all this for about ten minutes and that and how she is no hoe, as though can convince herself out of what she just did with me. I could tell intense regret in her voice but never did I force anything on her. She let herself get carried away at the worst and at the best it was a misunderstanding on both parts.

Who the hell stays in the car and lectures their rapist about how they are an asshole and how they arent a hoe. For that matter why would she even consider herself a hoe, in her mind she was JUST RAPED. Fucking retarded girl.

I have no idea what to do, I don't want my family to find out, I don't want to go to prison for a false accusation of rape, and not only that but because she accused me of rape, the cop told me that that would be on my permanent record forever. If anyone does a background check on me it will always come up with "Accused of rape".

What the fuck do I do? I didn't sleep at all last night, I can't stop thinking about it. I've been drinking since I woke up to try to forget its happening. I'm so afraid. I've never felt terror like this since my sister went missing for a few days.

TL,DR Tupac has my back, Cloud Atlas was terrible and made no sense, bitches are crazy.

Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 10:16:50

Simple. Be straight about it. Pin every single contradiction of yours against her whorish nature.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 10:25:59

You will be fine dude. If everything you say is true, she won't have any marks or bruises on herself. Which is a great thing for you. She also probably hasn't gotten a rape kit done. Which is another good point for you. No DNA evidence.

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 10:31:02

At 10/29/12 10:25 AM, DickBuns wrote: You will be fine dude. If everything you say is true, she won't have any marks or bruises on herself. Which is a great thing for you. She also probably hasn't gotten a rape kit done. Which is another good point for you. No DNA evidence.

I didn't even cum. The first time with every new girl its a struggle not to bust but I always manage. We stopped before I came. There is no evidence.

Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 10:31:42

DNA evidence or not, in most cases is enough for a grieving girl to accuse a man of rape for him to spend long time in jail (at least here in Mexico, not sure how the law is there).

Anyhow, you should contact your lawyer and get proper advice from him instead of us. Maybe try talking the girl out of it, if the lawyer considers it necessary. Good luck man, I hope things turn out fine.

Sakura's theme | Bunnykill 5

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

BBS Signature

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 10:55:54

At 10/29/12 10:52 AM, HomicidialFrog wrote: Needs a tl;dr.

You. Are. An. Idiot.

your idiocy needs a tl;dr

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 11:09:13

At 10/29/12 10:52 AM, HomicidialFrog wrote: Needs a tl;dr.

you need a knife in your balls

you'll be fine OP

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 11:40:51

Clearly it wasn't rape, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

If you want to make things better between you and her so she doesn't make accusations like this, maybe it's a good idea to apologize. Just saying.

Yay, more jokes!

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 12:01:31

She probably thought you wouldn't do it, and got scared when she was proven wrong. I don't know what to think about the police charges, I'm sure they will be dropped.

Maybe she has cop friends or something I don't know...?

-

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 13:08:26

For one if the cops doesn't have any DNA proof on her belonging to you (and by that i mean your man juice) I don't think they could arrest you. Also as stated, most rape victims would have at least scratch marks on them in the a most definite struggle between the victim and criminal. the main think in this situation is keep a cool head on this and definitely get in touch with a lawyer.

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 13:20:58

Just bring up the fact she said she wanted you. That mean yes. If she lie, just step up and call her liar.

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 13:28:40

Sounds to me like you have shit taste in women
Shit abilities in love making
Shit instincts to reading a woman and what she is going to do to you
And rank fingernails

Either that or she had to fart really bad and chose to gytfo so she could let the wind fill the sails.

BBS Signature

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 14:43:25

At 10/29/12 02:41 PM, Urban-Champion wrote: she has you by your balls now.

You could not be anymore wrong.

It does not take a preschool psychologist to figure out that this girl was setting up a facade to cover her own ass.

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 14:47:22

At 10/29/12 02:43 PM, Urban-Champion wrote: opinions can't be wrong.

I just proved it wrong.

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 14:50:19

At 10/29/12 10:12 AM, Seatbeltnazi wrote:
The whole time we were talking she bitched about how her ex was a pussy and she likes a man who takes charge and is a real 'man' so to speak, so I took that as her wanting me to be a bit more aggressive and animalistic in a way, being a rough man as a counterpart for her soft femininity, so I took her hand in mine without asking, kissed her passionately on the drop of a dime and made the moves I assumed she wanted me to....

Not that it does much good now, but THIS ^^^ is where ya probably done goofed. You would've been safer off just being chill about it, dropped her off, and by being a "strong man who takes charge" You're being strong by putting your foot down and sticking to your decisions when she won't put out after leading you like that.

Talk to the police that called you on how you can ease the situation. A real rapist probably wouldn't seek the police's help.

You have nothing to hide...so be cool, bitch! BE COOL.

Like a couple of Fonzie's up in here.

And yeah, never speak to her again. Don't even agitate her, don't even tell her to fuck right off, she ain't worth your time.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-29 19:32:31

Well you shouldn't have raped her.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-30 00:36:14

Ok first of all

1) DO NOT talk to the cops
2) DO NOT talk to the cops
3) Get a lawyer IMMEDIATELY

These are the things you should do, especially if you got a call from the cops directly. NEVER EVER speak to the cops for any reason, even if you are 100% innocent.

I can't stress this enough, get a lawyer RIGHT NOW and DO NOT talk to the cops. I know lawyers are expensive but this is your life here.

Again, DO NOT talk to the cops.

If you need more convincing about what you should do, please watch this video. It's a Law professor explaining why you should never talk to the cops, and he brings in a police chief who admits you should never talk to cops:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-30 02:53:57

Don't worry, you will be fine. Trust me on this one.

If you legitimately didn't rape her, then they won't arrest you.

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-30 02:56:49

At 10/29/12 01:08 PM, Basamune wrote: For one if the cops doesn't have any DNA proof on her belonging to you (and by that i mean your man juice) I don't think they could arrest you. Also as stated, most rape victims would have at least scratch marks on them in the a most definite struggle between the victim and criminal. the main think in this situation is keep a cool head on this and definitely get in touch with a lawyer.

What if she purposely scratches herself/hits herself to make it look like he raped her?

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-30 04:06:54

At 10/30/12 02:56 AM, Jeffyx wrote:
What if she purposely scratches herself/hits herself to make it look like he raped her?

It's be days after the fact, and the wounds would tell this.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-30 04:13:40

I hope they nail your woman hating ass to the wall!

ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-30 12:23:20

You should own up to that shit. Bitches hatin on you cuz you swag like Jerry Sandusky

BBS Signature

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-30 17:00:33

welp this is a crazy situation but since this bitch has fucked u over if i was in ur situation id fuck her over dawg rfirst u want 32 2 riup her large intestine out and strapa itnt arkulnd her NECVK lieka fFCUKING NOOSE then hang the SHIT out of her

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-30 17:01:59

Can't believe you fell for that shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-30 17:15:15

She has no proof and pathetic gender sympathy will only get her so far.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-30 17:39:29

If this is all true, just be as honest as possible. Don't ever lie in court, because you just end up contradicting yourself. If this is all true, you'll be fine. If you left out something on the lines of you hitting her, you might be in some trouble.

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-30 23:47:25

Contact a lawyer, then request this thread be deleted in case your situation does go to court and the prosecution finds it.

BBS Signature

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-31 00:17:43

At 10/29/12 10:25 AM, DickBuns wrote: You will be fine dude. If everything you say is true, she won't have any marks or bruises on herself. Which is a great thing for you. She also probably hasn't gotten a rape kit done. Which is another good point for you. No DNA evidence.

What if she pulls a Mark Walhberg from Fear?

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-31 01:49:26

Well if you are telling the truth, you should be fine. If she didn't say "NO" and if she assisted you, she has no reason to do this.

BBS Signature

Response to Help, falsely accused of rape 2012-10-31 02:03:44

Help Newgrounds! I was dumb enough to try and fuck some random bitch for the sake of being able to say I fucked some random bitch, and because I assume that someone not explicitly saying verbally or in writing that they do not agree with my actions, I'm being accused of doing something against someone's will. I mean I know (probably) that I have every right to not incriminate myself, but allow me to put my side of the story on the internet so it'll be archived in the fucking Library of Congress for 10,000 years, all while also putting my point of view of "Well what the fuck? I fingered her pussy and tried to fuck her in a shitty American-made car! Obviously she wanted my cock!" out there (without thinking that maybe I'm very disappointing at sex, or maybe I'm a total asshole that simply operates on taking advantage of emotions without putting logical thought into these sort of things). I appreciate the help, because I know you're all bar certified to provide legal advice.

BBS Signature