00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KaelousPrime just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Iron Man 3

7,927 Views | 133 Replies

Iron Man 3 2012-10-23 08:58:24

The phase 2 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe has officially begun. Here's the first trailer of Iron Man 3.
What do you guys think? I think after the huge success of The Avengers, the individual movies have a hard time to live up the hype and keeping the interest of the audience, but it looks that Iron Man 3 will be great, it looks more serious and dramatic than the all previous Marvel films and that's good.

Iron Man 3

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-23 10:01:48

I loved the firt two movies, can't wait for it!

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-23 10:06:18

Madarin, the best Iron Man villain ever made! This should be a very good movie, a nice change of pace for Iron Man with a darker, more serious approach.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-23 11:54:49

I'm a huge Robert Downey Jr. fan!!!
He's my favorite actor of ALL time. (Sorry, I'm getting a little excited)
I can't WAIT for Iron Man 3 to come out.

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-23 14:20:40

At 10/23/12 11:54 AM, xxxcreep wrote: I'm a huge Robert Downey Jr. fan!!!
He's my favorite actor of ALL time. (Sorry, I'm getting a little excited)

You just want him to take you to bed, no shame in that, everyone does.

As for the movie, the first was good, didn't bother with second one but heard it wasn't as good so hopefully they don't fuck up the third one even more. But the general rule of thumb for movie sequels does that.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-23 15:18:19

I dunno, I didn't feel all that impressed by it...it didn't seem like something I'd go out of my way to see. Iron Man 2 didn't really leave a great taste in my mouth. Then again, I never was too interested in the Marvel movies. Hell, I never saw The Avengers (even though I need to). Maybe my opinion doesn't really matter here.

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-23 15:27:01

Personally SUPER HEROS ARE excuse the bad english language SHITE.

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-23 17:56:36

Well of all these Avengers films, Iron Man is my favourite so I am definitely looking forward to another sequel. I do have to say though that Iron Man 2 was considerably less good than the first one. It was still an enjoyable watch, but in terms of plot it was mediocre if I remember correctly. Hopefully the third will be better.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-23 20:02:25

Iron Man 3: The Iron Knight Rises

Nah, looks... dramatic and interesting. I wonder if Pepper will die. I hope she dies so that the audience can have these NEGATIVE FEELS.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-23 20:31:36

It looks interesting, though the existence of the Avengers kind of deflates the stakes and makes everything a little implausible, doesn't it? Like, dude, you're buddies with a physical god and an unstoppable smashing monster, why don't you ask one of them for help?

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-23 20:43:38

At 10/23/12 08:33 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
At 10/23/12 08:31 PM, Dr-Worm wrote: It looks interesting, though the existence of the Avengers kind of deflates the stakes and makes everything a little implausible, doesn't it? Like, dude, you're buddies with a physical god and an unstoppable smashing monster, why don't you ask one of them for help?
It's probably gonna be either:
a. "I quit guise! Don't ever call me again and don't come if I call!"
or
b. "All us other Avengers are doing other things and can't help like jacking off."

We already know that Thor is in Asgard dealing with Loki and the Tesseract, as far as the other members of The Avengers we yet have to see what happened with them after they leave. Besides, from the trailer looks like Potter will be in danger, so this time is personal for Tony.

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-25 02:52:53

Ironman 3 is coming, Last night i have seen the trailer of this movie, Really amazing and action movie, I think people like it very much...

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-25 05:53:54

Shane Black making sequel of Iron Man of the name of Iron Man 3... This Movie will be released in 2013 ...I also watched it's first two parts & 1st part is so good & 2nd is not so but good....but I enjoyed both of these & now I will also definitely watch this upcoming part 3 ...

You can watch iCarly online free here.

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-25 14:55:00

At 10/23/12 08:58 AM, creepyboy wrote: The phase 2 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe has officially begun. Here's the first trailer of Iron Man 3.
What do you guys think? I think after the huge success of The Avengers, the individual movies have a hard time to live up the hype

I know, I was thinking the same thing. It's the same reason why I would have liked "Iron Man 2" more if there wasn't a much better movie released before it. Still, we should look for the good and this does look pretty cool.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-25 14:56:31

I really struggle to like Robert Downey Jr. I try, but I just can't, just really really can't.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-25 15:07:58

I hope the Mandarin actually does stuff in this movie.

In the last Iron Man movie Whiplash attacks Iron Man once, then sits on his ass for an hour or two, then attacks him again at the end for a minute or two, and then it's over!

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-25 15:11:53

stan lee better have a cameo omfg

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-25 15:33:17

At 10/25/12 03:07 PM, Darthdenim wrote: I hope the Mandarin actually does stuff in this movie.

In the last Iron Man movie Whiplash attacks Iron Man once, then sits on his ass for an hour or two, then attacks him again at the end for a minute or two, and then it's over!

Seems like he's behind every explosion in that trailer. Michael Bay would be jizzing himself.

Think it looks really good - hope there's a good balance between plot and action, seems interesting. All looks a bit dark, a change of pace for MCU films as they're usually fairly lighthearted.

Maybe phase two will have a darker feel to it - Thor 2 also looks a bit gloomy, Captain America 2 will be all about Steve Rogers' personal battles and how he misses his home era, and there are some theories that the Guardians of the Galaxy will lose their fight against Thanos to demonstrate how much of a threat he is to the Avengers.

god

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-25 16:06:02

I never watched the first two. It looks alright I guess, but I doubt I'll ever get to watch it.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-25 16:09:18

Kingsley sure was hitting those R's hard in the trailer.

I kind of sounded like Agent Smith.

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-25 19:40:29

At 10/25/12 03:11 PM, Boss wrote: stan lee better have a cameo omfg

It will be hard to beat his cameo on The Amazing Spider-Man.

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-10-26 11:34:58

At 10/25/12 03:11 PM, Boss wrote: stan lee better have a cameo omfg

Yeah, you can pretty much guarantee on that happening.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-11-21 16:16:46

I hope Iron-Man 3 will be good.
The only thing that worries me is the Iron Patriot and Mandarin.
Iron-Man 2 was crap. Iron-Man was good.
I say it has a higher chance to be good then it does to be bad.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-11-21 16:34:11

The first two were awesome. I hope this one is as good. I actually had expected Mandarin to be the villain in the second one.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-11-21 18:12:10

I guess most of you already saw it, but it wasn't posted yet, the first picture of The Mandarin.

Iron Man 3

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-12-17 13:54:53

At 10/23/12 08:02 PM, Ryanson wrote: Iron Man 3: The Iron Knight Rises

That was exactly what I thought when I saw the trailer.

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-12-17 14:38:32

At 11/21/12 06:12 PM, creepyboy wrote: I guess most of you already saw it, but it wasn't posted yet, the first picture of The Mandarin.

He looks like a homeless guy.

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-12-17 16:05:04

At 12/17/12 03:04 PM, Cootie wrote: Am I the only one who really doesn't like the look of this suit and preferred the one from the other movies?

I really only like the Iron Man suit from the first film, but he's Tony Stark! He does what he wants.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Iron Man 3 2012-12-17 16:34:39

I hope it's does better than Iron Man 2. That movie was garbage.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Iron Man 3 2013-02-03 21:03:41

New poster and the Super Bowl tv spot

Iron Man 3

BBS Signature