00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How young is too young?

4,013 Views | 58 Replies

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 00:48:25

At 8/20/12 12:38 AM, SolidToad wrote:
At 8/20/12 12:37 AM, SexualEmo wrote: I am almost 18 and I think 14 and up is just fine. 13 is ok but can be really pushing it.

Im kinda a pedo anyways.
Oh but you're delicious <3

Aww! Thank you!!! <3

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 00:52:47

At 8/20/12 12:48 AM, SexualEmo wrote:
At 8/20/12 12:38 AM, SolidToad wrote:
At 8/20/12 12:37 AM, SexualEmo wrote: I am almost 18 and I think 14 and up is just fine. 13 is ok but can be really pushing it.

Im kinda a pedo anyways.
Oh but you're delicious <3
Aww! Thank you!!! <3

I'd eat you so fast, yum <3

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 00:54:54

17 is my absolute minimum age, considering it's the age of consent in New York , but I'd prefer 18 to 21 if I can help it.

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 01:00:21

17 and above seems good.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 01:04:11

Being 21, I feel being with anyone under the age of 17 is pretty shady. I like to stick with people my own age or a couple years older.

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 01:51:20

the dead bodies need to be atleast 200 years old

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 02:20:27

I would say 15-18 if both people are in that age range, 17+ if one person is older than 18.

You forgot to use code tags, didn't you?

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 02:23:35

I'd say it depends on your age, the age of consent in your country and how mature the youngest in the couple is. I think it's okay for a 20 year old to date a 16 year old, but it's not okay for a 30 year old to date a 16 year old, and so on.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 03:52:43

For me it is whatever the age of consent is in the state I am in. Here it is 17 so I'll go with that.

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 04:13:48

o hai

How young is too young?

Go suck a fat one.

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 04:15:25

At 8/19/12 09:38 PM, e-lord wrote: high school girls

i keep getting older and the stay the same age

Yes they do, yes they do.

Yeah, my new account on NG.

PSN: ChewyOwnz

Check my YT out! http://www.youtube.com/MrDistrictGa ming

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 04:20:32

For sex ? Depends on your age. I'm 22, so I say... 17 to 47 (because of Petra Verkaik).
When it comes to relationships, I can't go any lower than 20, but I don't know any woman older than 23 who would fit with me in a relationship.

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 04:22:42

Im kinda a pedo anyways.

I'll make sure to tell the FBI to keep an eye on you

Just when you think you have all the answers i change the questions

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 04:23:27

At 8/20/12 12:54 AM, estrago1 wrote: 17 is my absolute minimum age, considering it's the age of consent in New York , but I'd prefer 18 to 21 if I can help it.

I like how all you fuckin' kids abide to the rules without questionning the actual motives behind such legislations. Grow yourself a brain and try to think for yourself just a little.

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-20 06:16:53

Honestly? My thoughts are this:

For sex, the minimum age is the legal minimum, regardless of your age. Sure, it seems a bit weird for a 70 year old to have sex with a 20 year old, but I see nothing wrong if they both consent.

For dating, there's really no minimum age as long as you abide by the above. Still, it's worth taking into account that people's brains still develop until they're about 26, and the most rapid change is between 11 and 16, meaning if you do decide to date a 13 year old, they may well be a completely different person by the time they're 16. Whether the person is in a different stage of life to you is a stupid guide. I mean, in that way, if I dated someone a year below me at school, and then moved to university, then they would still be in school, and by that guide the relationship is now weird.

I may point out that this is not an excuse to justify paedophilia. I'm 19, my girlfriend is 17. The legal age of consent in my country is 16.

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-21 03:18:49

At 8/20/12 04:29 AM, Protagonist wrote: Oh man you're so edgy. We've got a rebel over here guys.

BTW, you should spell check your post before telling someone to "grow a brain"

That was a joke actually. I also like how you haven't said a damn word about the content of my post, yet you feel the need to quote me and... correct my spelling. Maybe dumbshits don't understand that when I say think for yourself and do not abide blindly to the rules I'm not asking you to reject all laws and rules. I'm asking you to think through these rules and analyse these by yourself rather than saying "well, the law says 18, so I'll go with 18."

So what does that mean exactly ? That the law is what "makes it" ok to have sex with a 18 years old girl ? That's dumb. You have to analyse things the other way around. The question is... why should it be the law ?

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-21 07:25:50

At 8/19/12 09:29 PM, Mumbo wrote: relative to age, how young is too young? I'd be morally fine with a 16 year old, 15 is pushing it big, and 14 is just no.

the question is not well defined. too youhg for what? in my opinion, it is too young to drink until you are 18 year old, too young to go receive university education before 16, and too young to date before the age of 15.

my age requirements vary from activity to activity.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-21 11:30:02

Even 16 would be pushing it for me. I could be totally fine with a 17 year old though.

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-21 11:57:39

It isn't "legal" to have sex with an underage person, however it is widely done between youths who are like 15, so you tend to get ones between a 15 and 16 year old which is technically illegal but people tend to ignore as frankly when it is thatclose if both consenting it doesn't really matter.

Personally I think 5 years difference when both legal age and consenting is fine, going past that unless both over like 30 gets a bit more questionable but at the same time it is completely legal.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-21 12:11:30

At 8/21/12 08:48 AM, MrPercie wrote: 12 years old.

Not like im aiming to fuck children but I wouldnt care if 20 year olds were dating 13 year olds.

You'll change that tone if you have kids or if your friends have kids.

----------------------

I don't like the idea of anyone going under their league. chasing after 17-18 year old girls at the age of 21 is tolerable but lower then that is just desperation.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-21 12:37:27

depends how old you are in the first place. Since I'm 17, 14 is the youngest I'll ever go for.

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-21 12:56:03

18 and above would be OK to have sex with her. But for a serious relationship I'd go for someone way older. Since I'm already older than 30 I doubt there are too many 18 year old girls that would seriously date an old fuck like me anyway.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-21 14:03:29

Well I'm 17 so the youngest thing I'd jack off to is 16. I suppose once I'm 19 or 20 I'll stick at a 18+ level.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-21 14:10:56

17 or a mature 16, it all depends on the situation.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-21 14:16:45

Toooniiiiiiiiight weee are yoooungg so lets set the world on fiiire, we can burn briiiiighteer, than the suuuuuuuuuuun-uh-unnnn.

Age aint nothing but a number baybe so old enough to pee is old enough for me

no pedo

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-21 18:17:21

At 8/21/12 07:56 AM, Protagonist wrote: Besides the fact that breaking the law is umm... punishable ( Oh shit you could get in trouble for it ), It's also most put in place for stupid people/assholes. If it wasn't the law, you' have every prick who likes to fuck and run tricking naive girls into suck their dicks, which happens enough as it is. It's pretty much a failing safety net for preventing teen pregnancy and kidnappings.

Abiding to the rules isn't bad. But you have to understand the justifications behind the legislation. Saying "well it's the law" is the most common excuse for not using your brain.

But also, it's pretty standard morals. A grown man can LIKE a girl sure, but acting on that is pretty indecent. Especially since younger people aren't fully emotionally developed and can be manipulated. Hence why an 18 year old should NOT be dating a 14 year old. By the age of 18, most people are obviously mentally developed. (even the stupid ones.)

Yeah well, now you are actually explaining why you believe this. Which is totally fine with me.

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-22 00:19:35

When it comes to dating or sex, my inhibitions would be based around potential harm I could bring to someone too much younger than myself, rather than what the social norm is. I guess in that sense, I wouldn't mind dating someone of any age so long as I could get along with them. However, considering that I'm very easily annoyed by people, it's unlikely that I would date someone too much younger than myself. Age isn't proof that someone is too old or young for you, but it is pretty strong evidence that they might be.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-22 02:11:06

At 8/21/12 09:22 PM, Protagonist wrote: Sometimes the law is right, in this case in my opinion, it is very right. Sometimes it's best TO just follow the law. I'd rather not "use my brain" then spend half my life behind bars. It really depends on what laws you're talking about to be honest. You're being very black and white about it, and for l know could be referring to any law. I could argue that you think murderers should be able to get away with murder because they don't "understand the justifications behind the legislation."

I'm not arguing that you should not follow the law. And the fact that you even include the boring fact that you can get in jail for not respecting the law is annoying to me. We don't care about this. We are having a debate on ideas, not on boring facts. I know I can get in jail, thanks.

Yes. I am referring to any and all law. My original post was against those who argue based on the what the law says. Well, that's not how you argue. It's not interresting in any way. The original poster's question was "how young is too young? to which you can answer with countless different points of view, opinions and arguments. The law is based on a political ideology, and isn't an argument in itself. It can be a reason why you wouldn't fuck a 13 years old, but it's not argument when it comes to explaining how a 13 years old is too young to have sex.

I never said these legislations were not correct, I was just asking these kids to use their brain.

Why do you think that the law regarding the age of consent isn't justified?

I don't think it is. Generally speaking, I think we need to protect youngsters with such legislations because they can be very easily influenced by others. Adults have more experiences and sometimes an authority on the teenagers based on a hierarchical relationship or even a biaised perception of adults these kids may have. This is why I think we need these legislations. You could argue that some people will remain easily influenced people for their whole life, but at some point... it's kind of hard to legitimately try to interfere on a very individual basis in the personnal life of any and all citizens.

Response to How young is too young? 2012-08-22 02:36:28

2 years younger than me is my limit.

Also, when you are like 16, dating a 14 year old that is fucking stupid.

lol come back when you have hit puberty, kthx.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature