00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DegasTyson54 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ngadm '12: Round 2

18,472 Views | 205 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 19:31:10

All of the entrants review spam has been given. Me and Step just submitted all our reviews for all the tracks at the same time (though Step still has 2 to do, so he'll get those in tomorrow). Have fun, peeps!

Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 19:43:27

At 8/19/12 07:31 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote: All of the entrants review spam has been given. Me and Step just submitted all our reviews for all the tracks at the same time (though Step still has 2 to do, so he'll get those in tomorrow). Have fun, peeps!

Damn, dem reviews be gargantuant, can't wait for the other ones!

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 19:46:28

At 8/19/12 07:43 PM, camoshark wrote:
At 8/19/12 07:31 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote: All of the entrants review spam has been given. Me and Step just submitted all our reviews for all the tracks at the same time (though Step still has 2 to do, so he'll get those in tomorrow). Have fun, peeps!
Damn, dem reviews be gargantuant, can't wait for the other ones!

Sorry to disappoint, but my reviews won't be mammoth like somebody else we know...

My reviews tend to be straight to the point and fairly brief (In comparison to Step...). Also, I plan to say it how it is, no sugar coating going on here... people don't get better with white lies... Tough love is the way to go.

Be prepared!

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 19:55:56

My reviews tend to be straight to the point and fairly brief (In comparison to Step...). Also, I plan to say it how it is, no sugar coating going on here... people don't get better with white lies... Tough love is the way to go.

Be prepared!

yours is the one i wanna see the most, i think you may have picked up on the fact that i can't music very well :<

p.s. i am gay

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 19:59:22

Oh hell, I did terriblezzz and without reviews I won't know why until later! Dx
Oh well, learning experience. Time to turn out something different.

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 20:02:05

At 8/19/12 07:59 PM, CheckeredZebra wrote: Oh hell, I did terriblezzz and without reviews I won't know why until later! Dx
Oh well, learning experience. Time to turn out something different.

You already have two. c:

Stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 20:26:31

At 8/19/12 07:55 PM, midimachine wrote:

Be prepared!
yours is the one i wanna see the most, i think you may have picked up on the fact that i can't music very well :<

Welp, you're gonna have to wait a couple days, cause I'm busy today, tomorrow's my BDay, so I'm taking that off, and Tuesday I may be preoccupied with BDay swag.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 21:39:20

Newspost updated: round one advancements underlined, round two match-ups posted.

As a friendly reminder: so I don't miss any submissions like I did with NeXsard's, please PM me your entry as well.

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 21:40:24

Wow getting actually helpful constructive feedback on Newgrounds is pretty rare for me so thank you NGADM

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 21:41:49

Samulis really fought hard on this one. Maybe some day I will be as good as he is.

I have something special planned for Rampant Musik.

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 21:43:58

At 8/19/12 09:41 PM, Bosa wrote: Samulis really fought hard on this one. Maybe some day I will be as good as he is.

Is it apple pie? Please say it's apple pie.... And if it is... Can I have some too?

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 21:46:58

At 8/19/12 09:43 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 8/19/12 09:41 PM, Bosa wrote: Samulis really fought hard on this one. Maybe some day I will be as good as he is.

Is it apple pie? Please say it's apple pie.... And if it is... Can I have some too?

If I get apple pie along with your submission, Bosa, I'll give you an extra point (maybe).

Stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 21:53:44

This is awesome! I wasn't sure if I'd even make it into round one, so this is pretty exciting for me. :)

BlazingDragon vs Demon-Slayer12

Classical against metal. This should be an interesting match-up. Good luck man!

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-19 22:25:25

At 8/19/12 09:41 PM, Bosa wrote: I have something special planned for Rampant Musik.

Are you dropping out? Please tell me you're dropping out so I actually have a chance of advancing to Round 3!

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-20 00:45:29

Guys, I'd like to remind you, that if you don't agree with the opinions of the judges, fine... but don't post your complaints here. If you absolutely must complain, send the judge a PM. We don't want this thread filled with drama.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-20 01:06:15

Damn, I fluked out on this one big time. XD
Not to sound negative or anything, but I honestly don't think there's any competition for my opponent in the next round. Blazingdragon pretty much gets a bye from me, even if I do my damndest. I fully expect not to make it past the next round, but it was pretty cool to even make it this far which exceeded my expectations :D
Best of luck to all, even though I probably need all the luck I can get.. haha

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-20 01:43:13

Gratz to all, especially camoshark!

GL everyone on the next round! I'm out!

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-20 02:46:27

Well I made it to the next round, but it seems I'll need to switch it up for the next song. As always I'll try to make a song I like but now I have a few more suggestions at my disposal.

That being said, MainStreamBeats, good luck. Not that you'll need it, your music is fantastic.

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-20 06:53:06

Starting work on my NGADM Round 2 submission. I want to get this out of the way as quickly as possible, so I can concentrate on finishing my RAC submission before 2 September.

Term for me begins on 3 September, I am doing postgrad.

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-20 07:50:35

At 8/20/12 06:53 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Starting work on my NGADM Round 2 submission. I want to get this out of the way as quickly as possible, so I can concentrate on finishing my RAC submission before 2 September.

Please mix it better this time k? Because I'll rage if I hear your brilliant composition ruined by a bad mix again.

Good luck with that!

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-20 07:59:19

At 8/20/12 07:50 AM, Step wrote:
At 8/20/12 06:53 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Starting work on my NGADM Round 2 submission. I want to get this out of the way as quickly as possible, so I can concentrate on finishing my RAC submission before 2 September.

Please mix it better this time k? Because I'll rage if I hear your brilliant composition ruined by a bad mix again.

Good luck with that!

I'll do my best, Step. I'll do my best. If I can get that condenser mic by then, it'll be awesome -- otherwise, you'd probably have to hear integrated PC mic vocals again. T_T

I'm blowing between £40 and £50 for a new mic and headset. Perhaps I will suffer the detriment in the long run, but I know it's going to be worth it.

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-20 16:09:19

Hat's off to the victors!
I enjoyed taking part-- and now I want to see some intense RII battles please.

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-20 19:08:18

At 8/19/12 06:05 PM, NeXsard wrote: what makes me angry was that the other guy didnt submmint anything... it was like a cheap win.

Haha, doesn't make me angry.

Ok I'll shut up.

Congrats to OpenLight.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-21 03:58:13

i made it :] yay! hope to see less orchestral this time around! (that goes for me aswell) good luck in the next round everyone!

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-21 13:52:13

At 8/21/12 03:58 AM, Waterflame wrote: i made it :] yay! hope to see less orchestral this time around! (that goes for me aswell) good luck in the next round everyone!

Well, for me and Bosa, that's just not going to happen :P We're both classical composers at heart.

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-21 14:35:50

At 8/21/12 03:58 AM, Waterflame wrote: i made it :] yay! hope to see less orchestral this time around! (that goes for me aswell) good luck in the next round everyone!

I don't even know what genre to put this next piece in, unfortunately! o.O

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-21 14:42:35

At 8/21/12 02:35 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: I don't even know what genre to put this next piece in, unfortunately! o.O

This is usually a good sign.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-21 14:46:35

At 8/21/12 02:42 PM, Step wrote:
At 8/21/12 02:35 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: I don't even know what genre to put this next piece in, unfortunately! o.O
This is usually a good sign.

O rly?
I can spill one thing for sure: it is, in part, inspired by what you hear in the NieR OST.

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-21 16:40:22

Everyone who made to the next round, Congratulations!!, and good luck everyone

for the ones who didnt make it in, you fought hard, tried to make the best piece you could possibly make, luckily for everyone, there's always a next year

and now: Blackhole12 vs. WaterFlame

This will be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Good luck to both of you

And not to forget TroisNyxEtienne

the next round or the one after that (or both), i will give a little prediction of who i think who will win :D

BBS Signature

Response to Ngadm '12: Round 2 2012-08-21 16:57:47

At 8/21/12 04:40 PM, Aqua8B wrote: Everyone who made to the next round, Congratulations!!, and good luck everyone

for the ones who didnt make it in, you fought hard, tried to make the best piece you could possibly make, luckily for everyone, there's always a next year

and now: Blackhole12 vs. WaterFlame
This will be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Good luck to both of you
And not to forget TroisNyxEtienne
the next round or the one after that (or both), i will give a little prediction of who i think who will win :D

Thank you ^_^

Admittedly, the next round or the one after that will be even more difficult to predict unless the pairings show obvious advantages/disadvantages. There were some pairings that even went that way in Round 1 (samulis v Bosa anyone?). I know we'll have even more of those when this round ends......

Again, at any time, I'll go in with all I have, and make sure I have no regrets insofar as I can finish a song in two weeks.