00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted XMenheraAngelMyuX supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adalia Rose and her Mother.

38,750 Views | 47 Replies

Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 00:29:17

I'm sure most of you guys who use facebook know about this little girl. for those who don't know, Adalia Rose is a 5 or 6 year old girl who was born with progeria a fast aging disease.Her mother made her a Facebook account where she postes photos and videos of her wearing wigs and dancing etc.In my opinion, what her mother is doing, is wrong.She shows her daughter off to the Internet without her will, why would you ask for donations if you're going to waste that money on wigs and dresses when she supposedly is "Beautiful, and God's gift"? Now people make fun of her,photoshop her head everywhere,insult her in her page,her mother shows her the offensive material to her and she replied in a video "God is watching you" and all this stuff.What kind of mother would do such a thing?

Discuss.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 00:31:52

Sorry forgot to upload

Adalia Rose and her Mother.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 00:53:10

At 7/22/12 12:37 AM, 24901miles wrote: I'm amazed that people with progeria have such amazing personalities. Leon Botha was the MAN.

Cannot wait to see what this girl does with her life!

I just looked that guy up, dang he lived to the age of 26!I understand that Adalia is cheerful and happy girl that inspires people but her mother is crossing the line.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 00:56:46

At 7/22/12 12:53 AM, Razz wrote:
At 7/22/12 12:31 AM, GoodFang wrote: Sorry forgot to upload
Honey, you look just like your mother!

Wonder how the mother would react to that comment.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:00:54

At 7/22/12 12:56 AM, Chumbawamba wrote:
At 7/22/12 12:53 AM, Razz wrote:
Honey, you look just like your mother!
Wonder how the mother would react to that comment.

Adalia's mom would get buttmad and get her daughter to reply in a video, warning them that God is watching.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:21:53

At 7/22/12 12:29 AM, GoodFang wrote: is "Beautiful, and God's gift"
she replied in a video "God is watching you"

If I was her, I'd be wondering why "God" created her like that.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:26:07

At 7/22/12 01:21 AM, jjjkuk wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAKmChnJbwU

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:33:26

At 7/22/12 01:26 AM, GoodFang wrote:

Just because someone is different doesn't mean they have to be miserable

Don't presume to think she should resent her lot in life and believe to think she should spend her life cursing god for the cards dealt to her like you whiny suburban white teens who've never dealt with a trouble in your lives love to do oh so much.

She looks like a happy well adjusted child to me who has a mother who cares enough about her to want her to feel at least some amount of importance, self esteem, and most importantly, normalcy and the only people who will point out that she isn't are trolls and people like you who think it's wrong to try and raise a child like her as any other child would be because she said 'god' oh dear what fresh hell is this that a kid might have a mom who is a crazy fundie oh dear oh my!!!!!!!

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:34:03

At 7/22/12 01:29 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 7/22/12 01:26 AM, GoodFang wrote:
Man. She is just so damn creepy. If that crawled into your room at night you would not hesitate to tip your dresser on it.

You're cracking me up lol. Exactly, yet people call her beautiful and guys even comment on her photos "man I would date her hurr"

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:37:05

At 7/22/12 01:33 AM, Gobblemeister wrote:

I'm against her mom exposing her to the Internet.If this keeps up the only thing that will be left to remember Adalia when she passes away will be tons of offensive images.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:38:05

I'm really annoyed at this shit honestly. I mean it's good to show support and whatnot, but FUCK. Using a disease to get likes and think you'll get "holy points" on "God's List of the people getting into heaven" by commenting on a picture with lies is just, annoying.

I'm tired of seeing a disease-ridden girl on my facebook wall, along with dead animals, and pro-lifers putting up pictures of a fetus or a miscarriaged baby saying "look guize itS A DEADZ BBY THIS IS WUT U DO. LIEK IF U R AGAINST ABORSHUN!!11!1!!ONE!!!1"

12.31.12;<3

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:40:36

At 7/22/12 01:37 AM, GoodFang wrote:
I'm against her mom exposing her to the Internet.If this keeps up the only thing that will be left to remember Adalia when she passes away will be tons of offensive images.

It's only offensive to you because you can't stand the idea of this girl being treated like a normal human being for some reason. A lot of mothers post pictures of their daughters on the internet, why aren't you crying about them? She's a human being and aside from the fact that her disease will probably kill her very young she doesn't deserve to have anyone act like she is anything else.

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:46:38

Do people really think Adalia Rose's mother is doing this for a free ticket to Heaven? Don't be so ridiculous. She's only doing this for attention. The only reason she says things like "God is good" and the like is to get likes from the heavily religious who probably think children with Progeria are hellspawns.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:47:21

At 7/22/12 01:40 AM, Gobblemeister wrote:
It's only offensive to you because you can't stand the idea of this girl being treated like a normal human being for some reason. A lot of mothers post pictures of their daughters on the internet, why aren't you crying about them? She's a human being and aside from the fact that her disease will probably kill her very young she doesn't deserve to have anyone act like she is anything else.

The thing is, she isn't being treated normal. She's being treated like she is above everybody else, and the most beautiful creature in the world. Yes I feel sorry for her, but I'm pretty sure 90% of the people would chose that Angelina Jolie over Adalia Rose. Just saying.

12.31.12;<3

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:48:55

At 7/22/12 01:38 AM, LadyLuka wrote: I'm really annoyed at this shit honestly. I mean it's good to show support and whatnot, but FUCK. Using a disease to get likes and think you'll get "holy points" on "God's List of the people getting into heaven" by commenting on a picture with lies is just, annoying.

I'm tired of seeing a disease-ridden girl on my facebook wall, along with dead animals, and pro-lifers putting up pictures of a fetus or a miscarriaged baby saying "look guize itS A DEADZ BBY THIS IS WUT U DO. LIEK IF U R AGAINST ABORSHUN!!11!1!!ONE!!!1"

YES! this is what is driving me nuts! It's a pain in the ass to look at my newsfeed without her or dead people showing up.
Her mother doesn't jsut expose her to the internet, she asks for donations and likes all the time!

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:52:41

At 7/22/12 01:47 AM, LadyLuka wrote:
At 7/22/12 01:40 AM, Gobblemeister wrote:
The thing is, she isn't being treated normal. She's being treated like she is above everybody else, and the most beautiful creature in the world. Yes I feel sorry for her, but I'm pretty sure 90% of the people would chose that Angelina Jolie over Adalia Rose. Just saying.

Because she is a child. Again, most children are treated like they are the cutest thing in the world, it's something that most people grow up with and when she grows up and can actually understand her condition her expectations can be adjusted as opposed to being sheltered and being told 'Oh no dear the other children can't be allowed to see you!'

This is the digital age being surprised that parents will post videos of their kids doing inane bullshit shouldn't be surprising to anyone.

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:54:28

At 7/22/12 01:48 AM, GoodFang wrote:
At 7/22/12 01:38 AM, LadyLuka wrote: I'm really annoyed at this shit honestly. I mean it's good to show support and whatnot, but FUCK. Using a disease to get likes and think you'll get "holy points" on "God's List of the people getting into heaven" by commenting on a picture with lies is just, annoying.

YES! this is what is driving me nuts! It's a pain in the ass to look at my newsfeed without her or dead people showing up.
Her mother doesn't jsut expose her to the internet, she asks for donations and likes all the time!

She's just using her child to get money and get likes. It's ridiculous. It's growing tiresome, and I wish Fuckerberg would do something right for once and you know, stop it somehow. It's annoying, it's spam, and using it for profit. Isn't like a rule or something somewhere on facebook where you can't use it to make money?

12.31.12;<3

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 01:58:29

Everything Gob said I agree with 100%

The fact that the OP agrees with the people who insult her and the daughter on her own facebook page and make nasty photoshops involving her goes to show what a tool he is. Especially when he finds it more offensive that the mother believes in God. Wow. Who cares?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 02:00:45

At 7/22/12 01:54 AM, LadyLuka wrote:
At 7/22/12 01:48 AM, GoodFang wrote:
At 7/22/12 01:38 AM, LadyLuka wrote:
She's just using her child to get money and get likes. It's ridiculous. It's growing tiresome, and I wish Fuckerberg would do something right for once and you know, stop it somehow. It's annoying, it's spam, and using it for profit. Isn't like a rule or something somewhere on facebook where you can't use it to make money?

It's the person's choice to donate and besides the child probably does have exorbitant medical costs. Does she probably get more than she needs? I wouldn't be surprised but who knows what she does with it. I can't speak for her but I do think that at the very least there is a valid reason to donate money assuming it does go to helping her daughter.

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 02:00:59

At 7/22/12 01:58 AM, Gagsy wrote: Everything Gob said I agree with 100%

The fact that the OP agrees with the people who insult her and the daughter on her own facebook page and make nasty photoshops involving her goes to show what a tool he is. Especially when he finds it more offensive that the mother believes in God. Wow. Who cares?

I mean I don't agree with the insulting part.. It's just the point that when I go on facebook I'd rather see what my friend's are doing, not see a diseased girl everywhere. It's kind of like that Sara Mclachlan commercial with the dogs that just ruins your whole day.

12.31.12;<3

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 02:06:39

At 7/22/12 02:00 AM, LadyLuka wrote:
I mean I don't agree with the insulting part.. It's just the point that when I go on facebook I'd rather see what my friend's are doing, not see a diseased girl everywhere. It's kind of like that Sara Mclachlan commercial with the dogs that just ruins your whole day.

I think this is more an issue of who you are following/friending. I've honestly never heard of this girl before this thread and my dashboard is lovely in its ungory picture-ness. You need to do some severe defriending I think.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 02:06:58

At 7/22/12 01:58 AM, Gagsy wrote: Everything Gob said I agree with 100%

I never insulted the her nor do I side with the people that do so, I don't mind it. I don't care if she believes in god, I don't like her mother because she is using her like a tool for likes and money on facebook. She gets mad at the offensive material but doesn't stop what is making trolls make fun of her. I personall admire her personality, Ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 02:07:33

Oh god kill it!

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 02:17:02

People will do anything if it makes them feel like part of the group.

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 02:18:13

At 7/22/12 02:06 AM, GoodFang wrote:
I never insulted the her nor do I side with the people that do so, I don't mind it. I don't care if she believes in god, I don't like her mother because she is using her like a tool for likes and money on facebook. She gets mad at the offensive material but doesn't stop what is making trolls make fun of her. I personall admire her personality, Ok?

Her daughter would be lucky to make it to 20 years of age. If she is campaigning for money so that she can continue to buy her items that makes the girl happy and people are willing to part with that money for them then why do you care? You don't have to give them any money, you can ignore the whole thing you know. She wants to give her daughter a good life for the short amount of time she has. Do you think a 5 year old girl wouldn't feel better wearing a pretty dress and nice wigs so she can look like all the other little girls? Of course she is special to the mother but the girl is still a little girl, she wants to be like other girls and she never can be, so that is all they can do for her.

And why should she stop for the trolls? Why let them win? This is the life of her daughter, she cares more about spreading the word then about giving in to petty internet bullies, and rightly so.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 02:26:26

I agree but she's feeding the trolls too by showing her daughter the offensive material and making her reply to the mean comments which is going to make her famous in a negative way and fresh meat for trolls to bully.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 02:32:14

At 7/22/12 02:26 AM, GoodFang wrote: I agree but she's feeding the trolls too by showing her daughter the offensive material and making her reply to the mean comments which is going to make her famous in a negative way and fresh meat for trolls to bully.

Shes probably under the illusion that by confronting the trolls they'll realise that they are actually making fun of a real person with real feelings who cannot help the way they were born and then stop their pathetic behaviour. Sadly she doesn't realise just how scum like the majority of trolls are. You can accuse her of being ignorance perhaps but she shouldn't stand down to trolls on the subject of her daughter.

Fact is they're making fun of a 5 year old girl with a genetic disease that will kill her before long.

Sugar coat it anyway you want but thats all that is happening here and not a lot else.

And you STILL want to see fault with the mother in this whole thing?

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 02:36:44

At 7/22/12 02:18 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 7/22/12 02:06 AM, GoodFang wrote:
Her daughter would be lucky to make it to 20 years of age. If she is campaigning for money so that she can continue to buy her items that makes the girl happy and people are willing to part with that money for them then why do you care? You don't have to give them any money, you can ignore the whole thing you know. She wants to give her daughter a good life for the short amount of time she has. Do you think a 5 year old girl wouldn't feel better wearing a pretty dress and nice wigs so she can look like all the other little girls? Of course she is special to the mother but the girl is still a little girl, she wants to be like other girls and she never can be, so that is all they can do for her.

And why should she stop for the trolls? Why let them win? This is the life of her daughter, she cares more about spreading the word then about giving in to petty internet bullies, and rightly so.

Actually kids with her disease have less than 14 years to live, and an 80% chance of surviving. If she wants donations, then she should tell them to donate to research to help cure this disease, instead of giving her money for a basic lost cause. As a student who attends a medical academy, that is the most logical thing to do. I know it's her daughter, but she isn't helping her one bit even if she thinks she is.

12.31.12;<3

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 02:45:30

At 7/22/12 02:36 AM, LadyLuka wrote:
Actually kids with her disease have less than 14 years to live, and an 80% chance of surviving. If she wants donations, then she should tell them to donate to research to help cure this disease, instead of giving her money for a basic lost cause. As a student who attends a medical academy, that is the most logical thing to do. I know it's her daughter, but she isn't helping her one bit even if she thinks she is.

To a parent a child is never a lost cause. I'm sure as soon as her daughter dies she herself will campaign for people to donate to research on the disease. If not, then I'd be happy for you to contact me and tell me that I was wrong and you were right.

Right now though she is doing what she can to give her daughter as much of a normal happy life as possible because that is her main objective as a parent - that their child is as happy and comfortable and loved as possible.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 03:13:46

At 7/22/12 02:18 AM, Gagsy wrote: She wants to give her daughter a good life for the short amount of time she has.

Telling her whites lies about her predicament won't make her happier, reducing her ability to explore, discover, embrace and think about the universe will not only deny her an important element of what it is to be human but also make her more likely to develop serious defense mechanisms that will only reinforce the negative emotions her mother believes she is protecting her against.