00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ZPERKZ just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adalia Rose and her Mother.

38,740 Views | 47 Replies

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 03:22:20

At 7/22/12 03:13 AM, science-is-fun wrote:
Telling her whites lies about her predicament won't make her happier, reducing her ability to explore, discover, embrace and think about the universe will not only deny her an important element of what it is to be human but also make her more likely to develop serious defense mechanisms that will only reinforce the negative emotions her mother believes she is protecting her against.

Who said shes telling her white lies about her condition? As far as I'm aware she isn't.

I don't see how providing her with nice things for the short period of life she has is anything other than good.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 05:09:13

At 7/22/12 12:31 AM, GoodFang wrote: Sorry forgot to upload

Am I going to hell now?

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 07:16:17

Her mother's no better than the people who lynch her on facebook She's extorting money for this freak show and lying to her face There is no god. Especially with a Physical disorder that Adalia Rose has which will ultimately rapidly age she'll be lucky to up to live up to her teen years if not a for a few more years like that guy on youtube with the same problem.

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 07:52:25

At 7/22/12 12:29 AM, GoodFang wrote: her mother shows her the offensive material to her and she replied in a video "God is watching you"

I love this fucking kid. I have never heard of her before today, I know nothing about her but what is in this thread, but god damn if that isn't one of the best replies to obnoxious little shits I have ever heard. No 'It's so hard being me.', no 'Why are you guys so mean?!' just 'You are a bad person. What you're doing is wrong, you know it's wrong, and I believe you will be judged for it. Moving on.'. Go tiny awesome kid.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 08:01:56

At 7/22/12 01:29 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 7/22/12 01:26 AM, GoodFang wrote:
If I was her, I'd be wondering why "God" created her like that.

It was Satan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAKmChnJbwU
Man. She is just so damn creepy. If that crawled into your room at night you would not hesitate to tip your dresser on it.

r/imgoingtohellforthis and 4chan seem to love...

making fun of her.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 08:20:34

While I do find it a bit grim to put wigs and makeup on her to make her appear beautiful, I doubt her mother would be doing it it Adalia didn't want it.

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-22 08:37:23

These people are soo precious ! When I watch Hana Hwang and others with that ailment it makes me tear up every time because they don't let stop them from being happy ! Truly inspirational human beings :')

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-24 04:14:36

@Gagsy
You know you have a good point there,and I really mean it.I've been thinking of what you said and you're right. I have been listening to the opinions of retards defending her mother but you're actually smart and made sense instead of cursing me out. It's not that often that people turn my opinion at 180 degrees, but you just did that. Glad to have this discussion.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-24 09:33:18

At 7/22/12 12:29 AM, GoodFang wrote: She shows her daughter off to the Internet without her will

Should we start handing out consent forms to children whenever their parents show people pictures of them? Seriously, where are you going with this?

Anyway, yeah, the family and friends want to get money and recognition. A douchebag in one of the videos even has a shirt that says "let's get famous!"

I feel sorry for the girl, not because of her disease but because she's being exploited. I'd like to think that the parents and friends aren't doing this intentionally, but under the surface there's definitely some ulterior motives. The facebook posts about how beautiful she is or whatever don't bother me though. Yeah, they're flat out lies when it comes to her appearance, but maybe she's beautiful on the inside or some shit. I don't know.

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-29 18:24:06

At 7/24/12 09:33 AM, Rallard wrote:
At 7/22/12 12:29 AM, GoodFang wrote: She shows her daughter off to the Internet without her will
Should we start handing out consent forms to children whenever their parents show people pictures of them? Seriously, where are you going with this?

Anyway, yeah, the family and friends want to get money and recognition. A douchebag in one of the videos even has a shirt that says "let's get famous!"

I feel sorry for the girl, not because of her disease but because she's being exploited. I'd like to think that the parents and friends aren't doing this intentionally, but under the surface there's definitely some ulterior motives. The facebook posts about how beautiful she is or whatever don't bother me though. Yeah, they're flat out lies when it comes to her appearance, but maybe she's beautiful on the inside or some shit. I don't know.

I believe that she should be treated like an average person. Nothing above it, and nothing less. That's probably all she wants anyway; I know if I had Downs Syndrome I'd want to be treated like everyone else, yeah I'll learn slower, but I wouldn't want to receive "oh you're beautiful!" every day out of pity because I'll never be accepted for who I am. Almost everyone judges everyone by looks nowadays, it's sickening yes, but that's how it works.

She probably is beautiful on the inside, we'll never know, because all that we see are pictures of her with the caption: "LIKE THIS IF YOU THINK SHE'S BEAUTIFUL"

Call me heartless, but I honestly could care less about Adalia. I mean, I feel sorry that she had the .0000125% chance of getting the disease yes, but there isn't anything we can do about it yet.

12.31.12;<3

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-29 18:41:21

I hate how about 95% of the friends on facebook say shit like "She's beautiful you're horrible for thinking otherwise" when they damn well know that they're lying, they just feel sorry for the girl.

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-29 18:59:23

nobody in my face book list gives a fuck about this girl so i have found out about her just now but i got to admit some one saying that she would go out with her that is just a load of lies

damn new grounds you shrunk ma sig!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-29 19:01:42

At 7/22/12 12:29 AM, GoodFang wrote: "Beautiful, and God's gift"?

ain't nothing beautiful about that child

Now people make fun of her,photoshop her head everywhere,insult her in her page,her mother shows her the offensive material to her and she replied in a video "God is watching you" and all this stuff.

lol, god watches me?

well, i masturbate a lot, so does that make him a peeping tom or something

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-07-29 22:47:37

Better than Twilight

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

Who walks away from a spider attack?

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-09-16 11:53:58

First of all I mean no disrespect to this cute little girl. I agree that she should be treated no worse and no better than other people.

I however donâEUTMt believe that her character is a reflection of some spiritualised decision to make the most of life. Believing in God can be a helpful crutch, not at all unlike taking ecstasy to help you love your fellow humans.

Biologically, her good temperament with its vitality is imposed upon her as arbitrarily as her disease. This should certainly lead to thankfulness not pride.

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-09-16 12:45:10

At 7/24/12 04:14 AM, GoodFang wrote: @Gagsy
You know you have a good point there,and I really mean it.I've been thinking of what you said and you're right. I have been listening to the opinions of retards defending her mother but you're actually smart and made sense instead of cursing me out. It's not that often that people turn my opinion at 180 degrees, but you just did that. Glad to have this discussion.

I'm glad that someone bumped this thread because I never did see GoodFangs reply here.

:)

It was a good discussion, I'm glad you realised the truth.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-09-16 14:49:28

An attention whore is an attention whore I guess.

BBS Signature

Response to Adalia Rose and her Mother. 2012-10-18 22:14:54

Well aren't you a fuktard? You have no clue what it means to be in her position. Yes, she is proud of the way her daughter looks, and yes she is constantly praising her daughter, but at the end of the day she buys those "wigs and dresses" because her daughter wants to feel beautiful and normal. Her little girl just wants to fit in. She parades her daughter on the internet because she wants everyone to know about her little girl, because unfortunately she will not live long and she does not want her special baby to be forgotten. You guys are insensitive ass holes and I hope that never happens to you all.