00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Becky's Art thread :D

63,405 Views | 459 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-06 12:47:58

At 5/6/12 12:45 PM, BeckyRawr wrote:

This just a lil practice. I've done a better one. I'll put it up, 2 secs :33

Tah Daaaa!

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-06 12:52:41

At 5/6/12 12:47 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Tah Daaaa!

Not a bad start although it could be neatened up, I'm quite sure that you know this though and you are just showing a sketch, so all is good. If you want my advice as to where to go from here I'd say get it on a computer (which you must have already done to upload it here)and using a drawing software go over the lines. Tah Daaaa! As you say, some great eyes to add to a great face, to put on a awesome body and so on, and so on.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-06 12:54:56

At 5/6/12 12:52 PM, Decky wrote:
Not a bad start although it could be neatened up, I'm quite sure that you know this though and you are just showing a sketch, so all is good. If you want my advice as to where to go from here I'd say get it on a computer (which you must have already done to upload it here)and using a drawing software go over the lines. Tah Daaaa! As you say, some great eyes to add to a great face, to put on a awesome body and so on, and so on.

Thanks XD I just sketched this with the pen tool on sai for practice with more detailed eyes. Only took about 5mins. I'm going to add a face ect when i can.
I have problems with drawing face shapes sometimes when i do the yes first. And i just plain suck at drawing bodies XD

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-06 14:03:41

Drawing a dragon :33
Not finish (Obliviously)

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-06 14:04:51

At 5/6/12 02:03 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Drawing a dragon :33
Not finish (Obliviously)

Excellence.

Major Vocaloid fan.

Don't be dissin Miku.

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-06 17:19:59

Changed it a lil.
I can't do the body so i gave up for the time being XD
Will be adding detail, line art and colour when i can.

C&C pleasee~

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-06 18:00:38

u r so talent!!!

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-06 18:19:52

At 5/6/12 06:00 PM, EnactJudo wrote: u r so talent!!!

Naw i'm still really sucky x.x nothing compared to the great artists on this site :3
Which inspires me to get better X33

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-06 21:11:50

Perhaps giving the wing a more curved shape, it looks awfully straight right now.

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-06 21:15:25

At 5/6/12 09:11 PM, PatBest22 wrote: Perhaps giving the wing a more curved shape, it looks awfully straight right now.

Yeah it is a bit XD i'll fix it. Thank you~ I didn't see it x33

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-08 07:22:32

Current WIP ^_^
C&C please~~~

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-08 08:49:27

At 5/8/12 07:22 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Current WIP ^_^
C&C please~~~

I feel...like...Hes trying to grab himself. Just for me. The way he looks into my eyes, to please me.

lmfao. jk. I actually..dont like this one at all.. I feel like it was just really simple..then again..idk wtf im talking about anymore, or what a WIP is :3

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-08 09:02:32

At 5/8/12 08:49 AM, pockets08 wrote:
At 5/8/12 07:22 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Current WIP ^_^
C&C please~~~
I feel...like...Hes trying to grab himself. Just for me. The way he looks into my eyes, to please me.

lmfao. jk. I actually..dont like this one at all.. I feel like it was just really simple..then again..idk wtf im talking about anymore, or what a WIP is :3

WIP = work in progress.
It's not finished at all XD thats just a rough outline for the body really :3

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-09 10:08:29

At 5/9/12 09:25 AM, SeanJoystick wrote: My bets are on Decky! pockets is comin 2 strong!

Betting on what? O.o;

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-09 11:29:21

At 5/9/12 09:25 AM, SeanJoystick wrote: My bets are on Decky! pockets is comin 2 strong!

Trololololololololol

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-09 12:50:47

Hmmm, requests, huh? When it comes to thinking of stuff myself, i get nothing, but when i think of stuff for someone else, i get loads of ideas... anyway, here's an assignment for ye. Do a voodoo kind of doll (a doll which is made from rough-ish material, and acts more of a pin coushin than a doll), stabbing the ''operator'' (voodoo doctor, a random guy, anything that floats yer boat. Voodoo doctor more prefered though). Make the doll have 8-14 pins in it, the weapon of choice is either a small knife or a pin (ironicaly). If this might be a good request, just ask and i'll make more, k?

My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-09 14:59:24

At 5/9/12 12:50 PM, NiteCrow wrote: Hmmm, requests, huh? When it comes to thinking of stuff myself, i get nothing, but when i think of stuff for someone else, i get loads of ideas... anyway, here's an assignment for ye. Do a voodoo kind of doll (a doll which is made from rough-ish material, and acts more of a pin coushin than a doll), stabbing the ''operator'' (voodoo doctor, a random guy, anything that floats yer boat. Voodoo doctor more prefered though). Make the doll have 8-14 pins in it, the weapon of choice is either a small knife or a pin (ironicaly). If this might be a good request, just ask and i'll make more, k?

Okies :3 I'll get working on it when i finish the other requests I have. I'll post it here then send you a pm after it's finished.
Thanks for the request :3

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-09 16:59:19

Picture I will be inking and colouring after I finish the requests :)

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-10 06:33:14

Really nice drawing you got there, but i see some flaws. Not that i'm really great myself, but they kinda popped out when i saw the picture. The right shoulder (the one on the left <.<) is slightly above the left shoulder and you could use a bit more work on arm clothing. other than that, great drawing! Oh, and don't really mind my CC, i might either pick on small flaws or i might miss see things. You know, happens... to me >.<

Things i loved about the drawing were : The tail, the ears, basicaly everything i didn't state as a 'flaw'

BBS Signature

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-10 16:58:28

Dooooooooooooooooodle~

Starting to get really lazy with inking and colouring :(
So sadly all requests are on hold but I will do them as soon as I get rid of this lazy streak :D

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-11 09:35:34

Liking what you're posting in the thread, I won't get back to working steadily until the 24th. Until then there might be an odd day here or there I work. Just letting you know. I thought It'd be good just to write and let you know.

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-11 10:37:15

At 5/11/12 09:35 AM, stratkat wrote: Liking what you're posting in the thread, I won't get back to working steadily until the 24th. Until then there might be an odd day here or there I work. Just letting you know. I thought It'd be good just to write and let you know.

Thats fine ^_^. Might not be many days I can do work either but when I can, I will.
Thanks a lot as well ^_^.

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-11 10:39:13

A sketch~

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-11 10:53:40

At 5/11/12 10:39 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: A sketch~

Damn, why are you this good at drawing eyes >.> Anyway, a good drawing for a sketch phase, but i'll have to include my not-really-flaws list. The nose...well, the nostral are looks a bit too sharp, but that probably is cause of the angle; hair on the down-right side has a really strage, sharp angle and look a bit weird. But like always, ignore my flaw list, as i'm a blind bat when it comes to seeing smallest flaws. Because i didn't see any bigger than those two. And they aren't really flaws i guess then D: I'm sometimes so horrible at giving criticism :(

BBS Signature

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-11 11:02:41

At 5/11/12 10:53 AM, NiteCrow wrote:
At 5/11/12 10:39 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: A sketch~
Damn, why are you this good at drawing eyes >.> Anyway, a good drawing for a sketch phase, but i'll have to include my not-really-flaws list. The nose...well, the nostral are looks a bit too sharp, but that probably is cause of the angle; hair on the down-right side has a really strage, sharp angle and look a bit weird. But like always, ignore my flaw list, as i'm a blind bat when it comes to seeing smallest flaws. Because i didn't see any bigger than those two. And they aren't really flaws i guess then D: I'm sometimes so horrible at giving criticism :(

Yeah it's sucky D:
I can only draw eyes T_T
I'm going to fix the rest when i colour it xD
Thanks for pointing them out~ I was staring at this for too long and knew there was something wrong with it, but couldn't quite figure out what it was xD

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-11 16:53:03

Another picture I started :3

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-12 01:39:33

At 5/11/12 04:53 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Another picture I started :3

I like this, as you stated it is just the start but I think it could turn out cool. The only question I have is what is going on underneath the face? I'm sure it'll all come together in the end.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-12 08:58:19

I will finish it at some point, but for now i'm going to work on my comic! (it's been nearly 6 years I need to crack on >.<)

News update

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-12 09:31:17

Correct me if i'm wrong, but might i've seen this somewhere? This really feels familiar, looks really great, too

BBS Signature

Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2012-05-12 09:50:18

At 5/12/12 09:31 AM, NiteCrow wrote:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but might i've seen this somewhere? This really feels familiar, looks really great, too

It's 100% done by me :3
I have posted the picture before somewhere (aka Facebook)

Was inspired off a creature thing from MAR
Heres the photo of the original sketch :3